Session 25 March 2017

Thank you for the new session, very interesting as always! Is there anyway we can share the burden of the suffering that has fallen on Laura as a result of the Crystal Connection? I am so grateful to you all for everything that you do, but I don't like the idea that Laura has to suffer anymore than she already has. A heartfelt thank you for the love & effort you all tireless give out constantly! :love:

Thank you for sharing. That was interesting!

Xico said:
A big thank you to Laura and the whole crew for another great session!!, I took some pointers front this one, I am having some problems with palpitations and breathing problems, I thought it was because of smoking but I guess is liver problems, I been having very mild pain in that area, so I will take that advice and take care of it as well.... :-[
me too I've been having some murder dreams, :cool2:

I've been having trouble sleeping this past month, getting about 4-5 hours a night maximum as well as feeling a lot of pressure on my chest/heart area with palpitations too. So something is in the air. But I've also had two dreams where someone has tried to kill me, and in the last one a few days ago, woke up during it and fought 'something' off that tried to grab me from behind. Judo Chop!

(L) Oh yeah, it's the creative energy of the cosmos. Okay, you were gonna ask questions, Pierre?

(Pierre) Officially, the USA holds 8,000 metric tons of gold as a reserve. What is the true number?

A: 2300

Q: (Pierre) Oh my god, it's less than France... Officially, China holds 1,800 tons of gold. But according to many sources, they hold more. What is the real number?

A: 3100

The Canadian Government has actually sold off all of it's gold reserves and preferred to purchase other countries currencies. Although if a global crash occurs, none of those currencies will be worth much at all. So this country is in a very bad position to say the least.

_http://www.cbc.ca/news/business/gold-canada-reserves-1.3475818

The government of Canada has wound down its gold reserves to basically nothing after a multi-year strategy of selling them off in favour of hoarding other countries' currencies instead.

According to the Department of Finance's official international reserves data released Thursday, Canada's gold reserves were down effectively to $0 as of the end of February. That's the value that Ottawa assigns its gold holdings from an accounting perspective.

In fact, Ottawa still has 77 ounces of gold, worth about $130,000 Canadian at current market prices. All of that consists of gold coins, as opposed to large bullion bricks that the government once hoarded.

Thank you for sharing the latest session with us, guys. I'm sorry to hear that creating the crystal network has lead to yet more suffering for Laura, and for Galatea and Andromeda.

The thing with the trailer pin is really concerning, too. :O

Turgon said:

Xico said:
A big thank you to Laura and the whole crew for another great session!!, I took some pointers front this one, I am having some problems with palpitations and breathing problems, I thought it was because of smoking but I guess is liver problems, I been having very mild pain in that area, so I will take that advice and take care of it as well.... :-[

I've been having trouble sleeping this past month, getting about 4-5 hours a night maximum as well as feeling a lot of pressure on my chest/heart area with palpitations too. So something is in the air. But I've also had two dreams where someone has tried to kill me, and in the last one a few days ago, woke up during it and fought 'something' off that tried to grab me from behind. Judo Chop!

Funny you should both mention that, because I have also had trouble sleeping and I've also had vivid disturbing dreams of death and utter despair. I find myself lacking in energy & motivation which is worrying to me, because there just seems to be this heavy weight around me with thoughts that run like'Why bother, it's no use" etc etc. I've really had to mentally shake myself out of this slump and keep on keeping on. And a couple of times in the past week, I've had palpitations.

On another note, my daughter had a minor car accident (she's fine thank DCM), and I nearly had one that could have been disastrous! I could have sworn there was no car there, and proceeded to cross the intersection when out of nowhere a car appeared heading towards me at full speed. I was able to serve & get out of the way, but it had me so rattled. A cautionary tale, please all of you take care and keep vigilant!!

Thank you for the session. Please take care and keep all eyes open. :flowers: It's good to hear that y'all were able to avoid disaster with the trailer pin. A thinning veil will be "interesting".

Arwenn said:
Turgon said:

Xico said:

Funny you should both mention that, because I have also had trouble sleeping and I've also had vivid disturbing dreams of death and utter despair. I find myself lacking in energy & motivation which is worrying to me, because there just seems to be this heavy weight around me with thoughts that run like'Why bother, it's no use" etc etc. I've really had to mentally shake myself out of this slump and keep on keeping on. And a couple of times in the past week, I've had palpitations.

On another note, my daughter had a minor car accident (she's fine thank DCM), and I nearly had one that could have been disastrous! I could have sworn there was no car there, and proceeded to cross the intersection when out of nowhere a car appeared heading towards me at full speed. I was able to serve & get out of the way, but it had me so rattled. A cautionary tale, please all of you take care and keep vigilant!!

Me too with the heart thing, and near accident. Although I think the accident may have lead to a little tightness in my chest after the fact. Someone tried to merge into my lane last week from beside me and they weren't far ahead enough. I luckily was alert and breaked really fast to avoid them hitting me, but it was the most shocking adrenaline rush I've had and my heart felt like it left my chest.

I've not been able to remember many dreams recently either. But some will come during the day if something triggers the memory of them. And I've felt that lethargic and unmotivated feeling too.

Thank you Laura and Team for the wonderful session.
I'm of Chinese descent and the bit about the solar plexus interests me a lot. I had the good fortune to train under a Chinese physician after a bout of debilitating illness years ago in what is called Internal Vital Force Meditation. There is a big difference between Buddhist meditation and Daoist/Taoist meditation. The Daoist considered the human body to have two brains; the cerebral brain and the 'abdominal brain'. And yes, that's the solar plexus. The belief was if the abdominal brain was well nourished with qi or vital energy, it would keep all the internal organs healthy and strong.. The chakras would also begin to open up and connect if the solar plexus became so powerful which corresponds to seemingly supernatural ability of both body and mind. Hence, the feats of all those legendary kung fu and shaolin masters who did not only practiced martial arts but also this form of meditation. FWIW

Thank you Laura and crew for sharing this session! :thup: It's good to know that the crystal project is almost over on your end and the network will be up and running soon. Hopefully this will give you the much needed energy and rest you need to recuperate. :hug2:

Thanks crew for this latest session - and also my heartfelt thanks for your support, which induces suffering for your all.

Someone asked, if there is something that we can do to alleviate the suffering of the Chateau crew, and I guess the answer is similar to the question that was posed to Jordan Peterson recently in the reddit stream: What can we do to support you? His answer was quite telling: Develop yourself, and if you do that, it helps me and all others around you.

So I guess this translates to what we can do to support Laura and crew: to continue to clean our machine and become better human beings. If we manage to do that, I think that would be the best we could do for the Chateau crew, because then their suffering was not in vain, but a great gift wisely used.

Thank you for the session! I do not like the idea of Laura or the girls suffering by doing this crystal project possible, I hope this can be counterbalanced by us in another ways and your health restituted. Thank you Laura and Girls for your big effort which is unpayable in material terms. :flowers:
I have also had dreams of battles. One of them with a lot of boa constrictor trying to catch some members of my family and we trying to avoid that, and there are also dreams with spiders.
4D STS that tends to use the easiest way to achive its objectives, this is, using human agents, seems to be using more frequently (OSIT is perceive know by us) attack directly by window fallers which seems now to be more probable given the thinning of the veil.
The liquid sun does not surprise me since the high pressuse which is subjected the gas by a very massive stelar body, can liquify it, which make sense.

Thank you so very much for the session everyone.

This session left me with so much to ponder. On the one hand I found it curious that an old paradox was used to describe Trump's situation currently and i wanted to perhaps discuss the possible meaning (if there's any) of the reference to the unstoppable force and an immovable object. From what i've read (not extensively at all) it seems that this is a very old paradox that seems to determine a contradiction. from Wikipedia:

An example of this paradox in non-western thought can be found in the origin of the Chinese word for contradiction (Chinese: 矛盾; pinyin: máodùn; literally: "Spear-Shield"). This term originates from a story in the 3rd century BC philosophical book Han Feizi.[2] In the story, a man was trying to sell a spear and a shield. When asked how good his spear was, he said that his spear could pierce any shield. Then, when asked how good his shield was, he said that it could defend from all spear attacks. Then one person asked him what would happen if he were to take his spear to strike his shield; the seller could not answer. This led to the idiom of "zìxīang máodùn" (自相矛盾), or "self-contradictory".

Another ancient and mythological example illustrating this theme can be found in the story of the Teumessian fox, who can never be caught, and the hound Laelaps, who never misses what it hunts. Realizing the paradox, Zeus turns both creatures into static stars.[citation needed]

The problems associated with this paradox can be applied to any other conflict between two abstractly defined extremes that are opposite.

One of the answers generated by seeming paradoxes like these is that there is no contradiction – that there is a false dilemma. Dr. Christopher Kaczor suggested that the need to change indicates a lack of power rather than the possession thereof, and as such a person who was omniscient would never need to change their mind – not changing the future would be consistent with omniscience rather than contradicting it.[3]

In the same way, an irresistible force, an object or force with infinite inertia, would be consistent with the definition of an immovable object, in that they would be one and the same. Any object whose momentum or motion cannot be changed is an immovable object, and it would halt any object that moved relative to it, making it an irresistible force.[citation needed]

A deterministic universe may contain more than one of such forces/objects as long as they are never determined to meet in the entire history of such a universe. Indeed, in the context of such a universe, one could redefine the words "irresistible" and "immovable" to "is never successfully resisted" and "is never successfully moved" (within the fixed history of said deterministic universe) instead of the counterfactual possibilities. This is similar to the Novikov self-consistency principle of the grandfather paradox in time-travel scenarios.

So, perhaps, could this mean that either, Trump is stubborn but will/could eventually be moved or that the forces against him are extremely powerful but by no means unstoppable? Which in the context of the '40 days' is actually quite chilling! Because, say what you will about him but, the fact that what is happening, between a sitting president and the Deep State, is happening is quite simply incredible. JFK was the last one to have such a crazy opposition and while I think he was far more intelligent than Trump. Trump is quite more devious which could be a good way to outsmart his opponents. Besides, JFK had no twitter. So I guess we should keep a close eye.

Second, was the impact of the crystal project upon all of you guys involved. And I want to express my immense gratitude, from the bottom of my heart, thank you everyone who made this possible.

I was pondering this, and had a few thoughts that I'd like to share with you all.

If I was given an option, I would choose to avoid Laura and everyone else any pain or suffering even if it meant some incredible benefit for me. At some point during the session I even got to feel a sense of guilt and selfishness. While at the same time I felt tremendous respect and appreciation.

On another level I couldn't help but think of a soul that through work begins to expand its existence beyond itself and begins to touch everyone it comes in contact with. That is the concept that came to mind when i imagined the "price to pay" for a benefit the world over. A soul that grew past itself.

On another level I thought of Gurdjieff, and the Work and intentional or conscious suffering, whereby one "pays ahead" with suffering which could be described as negative consequences for something positive i.e. mastery of oneself. And then I connected that with this idea of a larger body that we all are part of, and how perhaps this is another way to understand it. At some level, just like individually, no progress is achieved unless some conscious effort (which may be experienced as suffering for some) is applied.

I'm still thinking about all this, but it made me want to express my gratitude once again and let you guys know how much I respect and value all the work that you guys do. And how important and imperative is for the whole network to follow through in the same direction. In other words, to not let this suffering be had in vain, if that makes sense.

Sorry if this was too confusing. These are my two humble cents.

Thanks a lot everyone.

Back
Top Bottom