Session 25 March 2017

(Galatea) I had a vision of the creature because I didn't mention it because I thought it was just my imagination. I was lying in bed about to fall asleep, and all of a sudden as clear as day I saw a black creature with bright red eyes floating looking in through the window of the Lodge. It was late at night, and I was like, "Oh, that's creepy... SNORE!"

The over night, I also had a sudden vision of someone else face I don't know, while doing the EE meditation. Maybe if the subconscious Mind can see everything, it might have been some real person living near me ??

Thank you Laura for bear up against all the suffered pain and miseries, so that was the payment of bringing in great positive energies of crystals connection to us. Once again my heart is deeply moved by your kindness!

Thanks for the session!!

(Pierre) Laura was saying that you have a lot of people who talk about the benefits of the crystals, so they have less suffering. Seemingly, for balance to be restored, one is suffering (in this case Laura) in order for members to suffer less through the crystal network.

(L) Well, there's also another thing I remember. There's something from Mouravieff about negative emotions. If you can master negative emotions, then it inducts - he used the word "inducts" - it inducts positive energy from the higher centers. I'm not sure if I'm really correct on that. Pull up your copy at some point and find the quote. It would be interesting to see what he said. The word "inductor" is what catches my ear. Anyway... Well, they once said, "From the fire comes light", right? {Also, there is the element of “contact potential difference”}

(Galatea) Does that also explain why Andromeda 's so tired sometimes and why I'm so achy as well?

A: Yes but to a lesser degree.

Q: (L) That's because they're younger and not so fragile.

(Galatea) Is that the reason? I don't think so.

A: Close

Q: (L) But not exactly.

(Galatea) Is it because Laura on some level is choosing to receive most of it?

A: Yes

Q: (Galatea) You're protecting us. Thank you!

Excuse my ignorance but it is not possible to have more people involved in the project so the suffering would be "divided" and not targeted at only you three?

I'm asking this because if this is correct, it would mean that the more people involved, the less suffring for everyone of you, including the new persons involved, because it would be divided.

Please correct me if I'm wrong :)

I must say, I agree with the 40 day chills statement!

The way U.S appears to be internally dividing and the "deep states" attack on Trump is frightening, it feels as though we're reaching a tipping point of global magnitude.

And that inauguration speech was NEXT LEVEL!!!!
As I was watching here in Aus, all I could think was, this guy is not be around too long, one way or another, he's gone! :shock:
That alone would've sent chills to the bone on many different levels, for me it was amazement, and from my perspective, for those in the cross hairs, a chill of fear!

Amazing session, thank you team!

Laura said:
A: We have mentioned often enough the last option you discussed: attack. But also there is the element of balance: In order to bring in great positive energies there must be corresponding suffering to act as inductor.
Session Date: March 25th 2017

Dearest Laura,
Reading the transcript and now knowing that you have been suffering in order to act as the inductor for the crystals is a source of sorrow for me. There is wishful thinking (I wish there was some other way) and then there is gratefulness . . . which is so difficult to express with the written word.
Thank you. I am feeling so grateful. :love:

I would give the crystals back or send them back and choose to live without them if I thought it would erase or somehow cancel out your experience and memories of what you have suffered on our behalf. :love:

That . . . was the most important subject I intended to address.

I also wanted to write that the S U N being liquid brought up so many thoughts and emotions that it became the highlight of my reading. She . . . I have always thought of the Sun in the feminine is fluid and we are fluid and . . .
Well . . . why even get started. For me it was lovely news.

Thank you as always for your continued willingness to participate in the sessions. It will always amaze me. :love:

BrenXHkm said:
Thanks for the session!!

(Pierre) Laura was saying that you have a lot of people who talk about the benefits of the crystals, so they have less suffering. Seemingly, for balance to be restored, one is suffering (in this case Laura) in order for members to suffer less through the crystal network.

(L) Well, there's also another thing I remember. There's something from Mouravieff about negative emotions. If you can master negative emotions, then it inducts - he used the word "inducts" - it inducts positive energy from the higher centers. I'm not sure if I'm really correct on that. Pull up your copy at some point and find the quote. It would be interesting to see what he said. The word "inductor" is what catches my ear. Anyway... Well, they once said, "From the fire comes light", right? {Also, there is the element of “contact potential difference”}

(Galatea) Does that also explain why Andromeda 's so tired sometimes and why I'm so achy as well?

Excuse my ignorance but it is not possible to have more people involved in the project so the suffering would be "divided" and not targeted at only you three?

I'm asking this because if this is correct, it would mean that the more people involved, the less suffring for everyone of you, including the new persons involved, because it would be divided.

The suffering is shared by many others, especially those who have had crystals for a long time now. It seems that this is a natural progression. People are helped, then they offer to help carry the load for others in need.

Thanks so much for this great session and thanks for sharing it with us.

And a special thanks to Laura, Andromeda and Galatea. :love:

WIN 52 said:
BrenXHkm said:
Thanks for the session!!

The suffering is shared by many others, especially those who have had crystals for a long time now. It seems that this is a natural progression. People are helped, then they offer to help carry the load for others in need.

Thank you for the explanation, that make sense :thup:

A big thank you to Laura and the whole crew for another great session!!, I took some pointers front this one, I am having some problems with palpitations and breathing problems, I thought it was because of smoking but I guess is liver problems, I been having very mild pain in that area, so I will take that advice and take care of it as well.... :-[
me too I've been having some murder dreams, :cool2:

I am also grateful for the session and for the crystals, which I got some time ago. The dream crystal has such a deep and relaxing color, I don't know how it was chosen, but it was a really good choice. May I ask which are the books in question in the beginning of the session? Maybe Cosmology and Self in the Apostle Paul: The Material Spirit one of them, but it's best to check..

A: Yes. Implications are serious and dramatic beyond what is immediately apparent. From our perspective, the import is indeed chilling. Watch how it all plays out. The irresistible force has met the immovable object. Who is more clever?

It seems that what was mentioned about the 40 days is mostly beyond our perception and perspective. We can only see portions of what is really happening.

Intrigued by the who is more clever remark. Wishful thinking...?

Thanks for the great session!!

What a session! Thank you so much for sharing it! It really seems like Laura hit the nail right on the head with those two book discoveries! I am a little sad the C's didn't let you ask, since that would have given everyone a more detailed preview of the future writings to come. :lol:

At what time did the issue of the trailer pin come up? Around last week I remarked that things were getting a bit non-linear at my apartment in minor ways. I know that sometimes can be accompanied by a reality change. That news about a 4D critter attempting sabotage is nothing too cheerful - I hope everyone keeps their wits about them.

(L) Well, I find that to be a little bit naive because there were some extremely shocking things. For me, the most shocking thing was for the intelligence services to come right out and DIRECTLY, in PUBLIC, frontally attack a president-elect before his inauguration with that dodgy dossier about the Russian hotel. I mean, those things are like evidence of something very deep and very ugly that is now emerging into plain view: the evil that has stayed in the shadows doesn’t fear exposure anymore. THAT gave me chills! It's like there is open warfare in the halls of the psychopaths and they don’t care who sees it or knows it because they are convinced that the programming of the public is complete.

I admit that over the past 40 days or so (or earlier depending how you measure) I've been feeling a lot of resignation toward the political system in the west. A part of me just says, "We're not a democracy. We're not a free society. Period. What's the point of even protesting these days? Most of the time it will just get vectored and wasted." It seems like the major changers have been those who were surreptitious about their humanistic plans. People who reformed the system from within the power structure while pretending to be a part of it (at least until they could act with impunity). It seems like energy needs to be devoted to our immediate environment, network, and community, and perhaps with conscious faith some of our efforts may be reflected macro-cosmically in the politics or earth changes. I don't know. :/

asdsdsaasdsaddsa said:
Thank you all for sharing this session. I have question, how I can get one of Crystal? Thanks in advance for your rep. Good night.

If you pm one of the moderators they may supply you with an email address and a request for certain info like address, health concerns you'd like the crystals to work on, etc. Some of the previous C sessions talk about it a bit more as well (such as May 7 2016).

Gandalf said:
Thanks so much for this great session and thanks for sharing it with us.

And a special thanks to Laura, Andromeda and Galatea. :love:

I second those thoughts. Much appreciated session and sufferings.

Back
Top Bottom