Session 25 July 1998

Same. I recall a comment along the lines of "oh, what a magnificent transformation to 4th it will be, with perhaps a small stop in 5th on the way to regroup and gather the necessary tools"
Mega paraphrasing

I would say you were very close to the idea @transientP.

Session 28 August 1999:
Q: Are we on the verge of a) an alien invasion; b) a cometary impact; c) the appearance of a twin sun, a death star in our solar system?

A: Wait and see.

Q: I don't want to wait and see! (A) Wait and see! When it hits us, we will know! (L) Let me ask this....

A: What a glorious transition to 4th density STO. With maybe a quick stopover in 5th just to pick up a few things for the trip!

Q: Are you saying that we are getting ready for the Big Kahuna?

A: Only Don Ho knows for sure.

Q: What?!

A: Well, you did say "Kaahuna," yes?

I think they'd need a physical body (as the C's said that density levels one through four have a "soul and physical body marriage"), so perhaps they could reincarnate when people have children in 4D? 🤔
It is not clear how we may reproduce in 4D. There seem to be differences between 4D STS and 4D STO and one may be how we get our nourishment.

Session 23 October 1994:
Q: (L) Will we still reproduce?

A: Differently.

Q: (L) Will people still have sexual relations?

A: Wait and see for yourself. Absorb nutrients through the skin.

Q: (L) In the same way as the Lizzies and Grays do?

A: They are 4 level.

Q: (L) And they also absorb nutrients through their skin?

A: Yes.

Q: (L) What nutrients do they use?

A: Many.

Q: (L) What source do they use for these nutrients?

A: Answered by Frank previous session.

Q: (L) Are you saying that we will be feeding ourselves the same way?

A: No.

From this is surmise that if the shift from 3-density to 4-density involves a massive sudden ‘bathing’, in a similar magnetic type force, this would cause extensive reliving of all of one’s trauma from current and possibly past lives in an instance. I can fully see how injurious this could be to one’s sense of existence. In other words it would just take people out due to the intensity of the experience. This is why learning our simple karmic lessons and doing all we can to heal on multiple levels this is so important now.

This could explain some personal occurrences. (like dreaming that you see the chemical formulas of dna and suddenly new fragments come out of nowhere and join the chain) Or you suddenly develop intense pains in your body when you see another person get hurt or have an accident. I swear, I have been experiencing intense physical pain since the beginning of the year. Especially in my shoulders... and I can't sleep like I used to. But I don't feel like it's going to break me down.

What a wonderful surprise - thank you so much Laura!
I love that they were telling us to learn algebra even then! It’s like finding Easter eggs.
The consistency of the messages hit me on a serious level here. The truth never ages.
I appreciate the “alarm clock” effect that I continue to benefit from, both on the forum and from the transcripts.
I’m saving some bits in particular for my 12 year old, as they are very pertinent to a mood she has been in just recently. She’s having a lot of emotional upheaval that she can’t find a reason for (in part stage of life, but also the drag of larger cycles, it seems.) She feels that she needs to do something to improve herself internally so that she’s not “such a mess,” but she can’t come up with any action to take. We all know that feeling, especially from our younger years I’m sure.
I gave her the Don Juan bit about balancing the terror of being a man with the wonder of being alive, which helped some. I also explained to her that she’s already doing the work - it’s just that she’s understanding things now that bring the work to a more challenging level. I suspect she might resonate with:

(L): Now the big question is: what are we supposed to DO with this information?

A: As with all else, it is not what you do with it, it is just that you have it.

Because we all need these reminders. They go a long way.

Thanks again 🙏

The usual process, I think I remember, is to die, go to fifth density, and if you have graduated, incarnate in fourth density.

It is with the phenomenon of the wave, when in an extraordinary way one can go from third to fourth density without going through the death of the body.

Although somewhat later (perhaps surprisingly late) you have to die and return to fifth density.:-D

I think you may be correct those going directly to 4D when the Wave arrives @Wandering Star. There was a session that starts with questions about cats going from 2D to 3D and leading to 3D to 4D.

Session 4 March 1995:
Q: (J) Is there any significance to the fact that one of our cats has been looking like she is really trying to tell us something?

A: One of your cats, no, make that 2 of your cats, are close to transition to 3rd level.

Q: (T) Sabrina's moving up in the world, she's going to get a promotion. (J) What's going to happen to her when she hits third? She's going to be a human?

Q: (J) Wow. (T) When she moves from cat to human, her cat body will die?

Q: (T) Is this going to happen some time in the near future as we measure it?

A: Not concept, we mean at next incarnation whenever that occurs. By the way, who gave her that name?

Q: (J) What name? (L) Sabrina? (S) The cat's name? (T) Two of our cats? (L) Maybe. (T) They are third density candidates. (J) What about the name?

A: Exactly.

Q: (L) Does that mean that when a person is a 4th density candidate that they have to leave their body to go to 4th density?

A: Yes unless they are in the body when the wave arrives.

Q: (A) You say knowledge protects. It protects against WHAT?

A: Many things. One example: post transformational trauma and confusion.

Q: (L) So, knowledge is going to protect us against post transformational trauma and confusion. You are saying that this transition to 4th density is going to be traumatic and confusing. Do you mean transformation from 3rd to 4th density, or 3rd to 5th density, i.e. death?

A: Both.

Q: (L) So, if one does not have the shock and trauma and the confusion and so forth, one is then able to function better?

See that @gottathink had highlighted this above after highlighting and reading myself. Don't know a lot on the subject of Bardo, a bit, however it seems that some of their meditative work looks to helping one in transition - shock and trauma. Had though that perhaps their view was not grounded - more to spook, and yet for some in transition it looks like it can be a heck of a ride and knowledge protects, it helps to know what may lay ahead.

As others have said, this session, a continuation, is packed with an amazing back and forth. Thanks for posting.

Thank you for the session.

Q: (L) Well, how subtle can it be? I mean, 'hello folks, you know the words munch, crunch, yum yum???'

A: It is not all that way, and you know it! Most are not eaten, just manipulated.
This is still hilarious.

For example, advanced math studies, such as algebra, provide the keys to unlocking the doors between the matter and antimatter universes. Suggest those present who still need to, learn algebra.

Q: (L) Okay, you suggest that those present learn algebra...

A: Who need to.

Q: (L) Are you saying that we can unlock doors between matter and anti-matter universes? Is that what you are getting at here?

A: Maybe...
I was thinking about this the other night. Antimatter universe is a place of no space and no time. So my guess is from wherever (any place) and whenever (any time) and then going to the antimatter universe, you would arrive at the same place (no place) and same time (no time) in the antimatter universe. And then coming back from the antimatter universe to the matter universe, you would have to choose the exact place and time to come back to in the matter universe. Some of the iterations are: (1) starting at time X and place X, going to antimatter universe, and coming back to the same time X and same place X (back where/when you started); (2) starting at time X and place X, going to antimatter universe, and coming back to same time X and different place Y ("regular" travel); (3) starting at time X and place X, going to antimatter universe, and coming back to the different time Y and same place X (time travel); and (4) starting at time X and place X, going to antimatter universe, and coming back to different time Y and different place Y (space and time travel, portal travel?). Basically being able to travel incredible distances or travel back and forth in time, is going from here to the antimatter universe and then coming back. I was thinking the matter universe has an x axis and y axis for a grid, and the antimatter universe is just a singular null point without dimension.

Thank you for the session.

This is still hilarious.

I was thinking about this the other night. Antimatter universe is a place of no space and no time. So my guess is from wherever (any place) and whenever (any time) and then going to the antimatter universe, you would arrive at the same place (no place) and same time (no time) in the antimatter universe. And then coming back from the antimatter universe to the matter universe, you would have to choose the exact place and time to come back to in the matter universe. Some of the iterations are: (1) starting at time X and place X, going to antimatter universe, and coming back to the same time X and same place X (back where/when you started); (2) starting at time X and place X, going to antimatter universe, and coming back to same time X and different place Y ("regular" travel); (3) starting at time X and place X, going to antimatter universe, and coming back to the different time Y and same place X (time travel); and (4) starting at time X and place X, going to antimatter universe, and coming back to different time Y and different place Y (space and time travel, portal travel?). Basically being able to travel incredible distances or travel back and forth in time, is going from here to the antimatter universe and then coming back. I was thinking the matter universe has an x axis and y axis for a grid, and the antimatter universe is just a singular null point without dimension.
Or perhaps there is space there but no "matter" ?

July 25, 1998

A: Now, we have also told you that the experience of the "Native Americans" vis a vis the Europeans may be a precursor in microcosm. Also, what Earthian 3rd density does to Terran 2nd density should offer "food for thought." In other words, thou art not so special, despiteth thy perspective, eh? And we have also warned that after conversion of Earth humans to 4th density, the Orion 4th density and their allies hope to control you "there." Now put this all together and what have you? At least you should by now know that it is the soul that matters, not the body. Others have genetically, spiritually and psychically manipulated/engineered you to be bodycentric. Interesting, as despite all efforts by 4th through 6th density STO, this "veil remains unbroken."

Q: (L) Now, the big question is: what are we supposed to DO with this information?

A: As with all else, it is not what you should do with it, it is just that you have it.

Q: (L) Is there any possibility of defeating the plans of the 4th density STS in this project?

A: Is there any possibility of defeating the Spanish Conquistadores and the English, French, Dutch and German "colonists?"

Q: (F) Did they say what I think they said? (L) Yes. That is inexpressibly depressing.

A: And you expected a Rose Garden?
Unmeasurables Thanks for sharing, all the work involved to make it easier to understand and learn.
What a strong sensation to contemplate the truth, even if it is from the level that each one can be able to perceive, for me it's a prick in the stomach to read, our human location in this world with all these STS forces pulling from different points.
Although if after the trauma and if it is in our way to continue, I have the impression that although the picture is quite ugly, and after the shock, if there is already this information or cosmic consciousness in the soul, I imagine that maybe it will be easier to flow, to be, to reach that happiness more in accordance with our inner nature, although surely everything has a process as to how the adjustment can be in such conditions.

This could explain some personal occurrences. (like dreaming that you see the chemical formulas of dna and suddenly new fragments come out of nowhere and join the chain) Or you suddenly develop intense pains in your body when you see another person get hurt or have an accident. I swear, I have been experiencing intense physical pain since the beginning of the year. Especially in my shoulders... and I can't sleep like I used to. But I don't feel like it's going to break me down.
Yes could do. I think some of the folks at the Chateau had shoulder pain relating to dna changes also. If I recall correctly?

The usual process, I think I remember, is to die, go to fifth density, and if you have graduated, incarnate in fourth density.

It is with the phenomenon of the wave, when in an extraordinary way one can go from third to fourth density without going through the death of the body.

Although somewhat later (perhaps surprisingly late) you have to die and return to fifth density.:-D
It could be either/or as the Cs said “maybe a quick stopover in 5th”.
Or, it could be that the future is open. Or was open on the matter whether we all die or some/most of us die. Or maybe the process of leaving the body happens before death. Then back into a renewed body. Or not, in fact it could be all manner of circumstances and outcomes 🤯. I doubt that this is important although can’t help but want to know these things and it’s a huge exercise in faith in the process we have all engaged in here. Best we just focus on our networking, lessons, and healing.

Last edited:
These thoughts remind me of an excerpt from the C's session that I post just below, but likely there is more than just X axis and Y axis in this grid for the matter/physical universe. I am no expert to say the least, but I currently imagine there are a lot more then just 2 axes in the perceptual awareness of various third density students, but likely for the majority of 3D students with average "intellectual capacity", they can perceive 2 dimensional, and 3 dimensional geometric shapes with ease if they have no "anntena" damage. What I think doesn't come with ease, for the majority of people in this 3D realm, is to visualize 4 dimensional geometric shapes, and here is some attempted examples using computer software that I found online while writing this post:

4th dimension – RobertLovesPi.net

So what about, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, and even 13 dimensional geometric shapes. If you search the web one each type, there is a lot interesting descriptions for the layman and how to attempt to imagine and visualize these dimensions in relation to very complex hypothetical and theorethical notions of our Creators multilevel Creation. For example, and I am not sure, but apparently this site describes a13 dimensional geometric shape?!?

Mathematicians Discovered a New 13-Sided Shape That Can Do Remarkable Things

"A longstanding open problem asks for an aperiodic monotile, also known as an"einstein": a shape that admits tilings of the plane, but never periodictilings."

I read this quote above, and unfortunately I pretty much understand nothing, due to lacking the proper background, or so I tell myself! LOL. Maybe this video will help?

Nope!

I mean I have trouble trying to visualize just 4 dimensional geometric objects! I guess perhaps I am not even close to being a 4th Density candidate at the moment :cry: [there goes that negative introject again :lol:] but oh well, hopefully learning to visualize 4 dimensional objects is not part of 3rd density curriculum of "karmic and simple understandings." If so, well 🤷‍♂️, not gonna sweat it and que cera, cera :cool2:

Anyways, FWIW, this is fexcerpt that came to mind while reading your post and before I started writing this long one:

Q: (SV) But, if there is no time? (J) It is our perception of it. (L) It is all happening simultaneously. We are having all of these lifetimes at once. (SV) Is there a way that we can connect ourselves with all our other selves?

A: Picture it this way: we will access some of your memory banks and give you another reference which, interestingly enough, fits very closely with the perpendicular reality wheel that we described earlier. You know what a slide projector looks like? To give you some feeling of what this expanded nature of reality really is, picture yourself watching a big slide presentation with a big slide wheel on the projector. At any given point along the way you are watching one particular slide. But, all the rest of the slides are present on the wheel, are they not? And, of course, this fits in with the perpendicular reality, which fits in with the circles within circles and cycles within cycles, which also fits in the Grand Cycle, which also fits in with what we have told you before: All there is is lessons. That’s all there is and we ask that you enjoy them as you are watching the slide presentation…

Q: (J) In that analogy, the light that shines through the slide, as it projects it upon the screen, is our perception?

A: And, if you look back at the center of the projector, you see the origin and essence of all creation itself, which, is level seven where you are in union with the One.

So I imagine, and therefore I wouldn't be very surprised if I am wrong or way off from being close, if 5th density is the antimatter space (?), and it is the "center of the projector" from where you can "see the origin and essence of all creation itself" for a "moment", this moment of experience that comes at some point in our soul's 5D reincarnational and contemplative cycle, which can maybe feel like lasting an eternity where a "fragmented soul unit" is truly cognizant of "union with the One" before the experiential Life cycle continues the reincarnational process into the veils of lower level densities for balance...well this becoming a never ending sentence! So I will stop here and say that IF this is the case, then cool, buuut, I doubt it because just now I recalled the C's saying this about antimatter as well:

Q: (L) Is antimatter ethereal existence?

A: Pathway to.

Q: (L) Okay.

A: Doorway to.

Q: (L) Are unstable gravity waves… no, hold everything… do unstable gravity waves emanate from 7th density?

A: Throughout.

Q: (L) Do they emanate from any particular density?

A: That is just the point, there is none.

Q: (L) There are no unstable gravity waves?

A: Wrong…

Q: (L) There is no emanation point?

Q: (L) So, they are a property or attribute of the existence of matter, and the binder of matter to ethereal ideation?

A: Sort of, but they are a property of anti-matter, too!

Q: (L) So, through unstable gravity waves, you can access other densities?

A: Everything.

Q: (L) Can you generate them mechanically?

A: Generation is really collecting and dispersing.

Q: (L) Okay, what kind of a device would collect and disperse gravity waves? Is this what spirals do?

A: On the way to.

Q: (L) So, if were to focus on collecting unstable gravity waves…

A: When you wrote “Noah” where did you place gravity?

Q: (L) I thought that gravity was an indicator of the consumption of electricity; that gravity was a byproduct of a continuous flow of electrical energy…

A: Gravity is no byproduct! It is the central ingredient of all existence!

So then, if 5th Density is ethreal existence, which makes sense because it is not physical or variably physical in any way, and it is a pathway or doorway to ethereal existense or 5th Density level of Awareness and not an antimatter realm...AHHH, OK I am tired and fried now. I think Laura can better explain with the following excerpt I found at some point of writing this overly long post, that I am now even hesitating posting. BUUUT, since I spent all this energy writing this post, and found this exceprt where the C's did say close to Laura's thoughts in the process of doing it, perhaps it is worth posting a little. By the way I find the comment by the C's to Terry hilarious when they said "Why do you look “up” when talking to us?" LOL, ahh our linear minds:

A: Grays are cybergenetic beings, therefore they use mathematics they are programmed to use.

Q: (T) You all missed the point. I understand that Grays are…

A: No, we did not. Why do you look “up” when talking to us?

Q: (L) Well, where should we look?

A: Anywhere.

Q: (L) Okay now, the Grays are programmed to use mathematics. I am assuming that they are programmed to use the mathematics of the Lizard beings, their creators, is that correct?

A: Variable.

Q: (L) Well, the question I am trying to get at here is, what base do the Lizards use?

A: The Lizards have a form of mathematics you would not even begin to understand.

Q: (L) Well, I would imagine so. Now, if a line is defined as the movement of a point in a single direction, and a plane is defined as a line moving at right angles to itself, and the 3rd dimension is defined as a plane moving at right angles to itself, and the 4th dimension is defined as a three dimensional object moving at right angles to itself, then what we are talking about in 4th density, something that we simply cannot grasp. If we look at a 3 D apple, we are only seeing a slice, so to speak, of a 4th dimensional object. If we could see the apple in its true, 4th dimensional state, we would see something, probably more like a long, red tubular type thing that goes onto infinity. Is this a correct assessment?

A: Close.

Q: (T) And then there is 5th, 6th and 7th density levels. The whole point is to demonstrate that time doesn’t exist and is irrelevant. It could be defined in any countless numbers of ways.

Q: (L) Look at the Mayans… they counted in base 20. (T) Once you remove all references to time, it slows down and eventually stops. (J) Yes, look at what happens to those who are in sensory deprivation chambers. (T) Exactly. (L) An imploding infinity, so to speak.

A: If you were out in space, you might sleep for thousands of years or remain “awake” for millions of “years.”

Q: (T) This refers back to Frank’s explanation of floating in space along with how time might be perceived without reference points.

A: It really does not matter, because you would not be under the same illusion that “Time” even exists.

Back
Top Bottom