Session 24 September 1995

This session is really interesting, really.

To understand the confusion of who is the Aryans / Celts / Nordics and Illyrians is more than needed those days.

A bit of info of one of the Illyrian tribes that are the most unresearched history in Europe - Iapydes - Wikipedia

Unfortunately, there is no English versions of more relevant research done by a few enthusiasts, but the permanent war history of Balkans, compared to the geology of the place, and fact that Nikola Tesla was born there, can be related to the "replacements" mention in this session - Session 4 May 1996.

How you can call Gnostics, or gnostic texts, "atheists", this is totally beyond me. Did you actually read/study gnostic literature?

@Tyco,

I only gave you a reference to what the Cs said. The Cs said "A: Ancient atheists."

I have read the book of Revelation in the Bible and I certainly had to re-think after the Cs interpretation greatly differed from anything I had ever read or considered. I have not read many other Gnostic texts such as those referring to Sophia except other authors' excerpts.

This was a specific question regarding 'texts such as the apocryphon of John'.

I think @christx11 makes good point that it may not be a condemnation of all Gnostic texts but just those that have been specifically corrupted by the Lizzies.

Well, IMO you are extremely wrong here. Again, did you read the scriptures? I cant imagine anyone who did read the gnostic texts can write something so utterly obnoxious.

Would anyone with an "anthropocentric world view" study this material here for an extended period of time"?

I am not sure what you mean by "this material here". If the "material here is "apocryphon of John" it might be they read it from an "anthropocentric" point of view not realizing they are a bio-genetically engineered species. Are their gods are created in their own image or they are created in the image of their gods? Either way, they do not consider that they may have been tampered with by a 4D STS group of lesser "gods" but nevertheless highly intelligent ones even capable of time-travel. I think we could easily be influenced to think we are at a higher place in the food chain than we really are.

The Wave Chapter 62: Secret Games at Princeton :
Q: (L) How do you mean? Creating a race to replace human beings, or abducting specific humans to replace them with a clone or whatever?

A: Mainly the former. You see, if one desires to create a new race, what better way than to mass hybridize, then mass reincarnate. Especially when the host species is so forever ignorant, controlled, and anthropocentric. What a lovely environment for total destruction and conquest and replacement… see?

Back
Top Bottom