Session 24 June 2022

I knew the story.

Right now I am looking for data because I do not remember well, but I had read that the internal dimensions of the king's sarcophagus in the pyramid are the external dimensions of the ark of the covenant. That is, the ark - the battery - was inserted there.

In the video provided by goggles paisano at minute 12:47 he explains that there was the aligned magnetic material that would focus the hydrogen beam.

The possibility is that the ark was, if not, the essential component that makes possible the functioning of the whole pyramidal machinery.
Yes, another Forum member (on the Alton Towers thread) suggested that theory about the dimensions of the Ark being the same as the coffer in the King's Chamber, erroneously called a sarcophagus. If true, this can't be mere coincidence.

Right now I am looking for data because I do not remember well, but I had read that the internal dimensions of the king's sarcophagus in the pyramid are the external dimensions of the ark of the covenant. That is, the ark - the battery - was inserted there.

Well, this book is a little treasure. From here I get the dimensions of the king's sarcophagus.IMG_20220719_200008.jpgIMG_20220719_200054.jpgIMG_20220719_200357.jpgIMG_20220719_200444.jpg

Inside dimensions: (Keops)

Length: 1,985 Mts. = 6ft 6in
Width: 0,675 Mts. = 2ft 3in
Height: 0,837 Mts. = 2ft 9in

External measurements of the ark:

According to the writings, it is a chest of acacia wood, covered with gold plates inside and out. On the outside it had four rings, one in each corner, used to put rods to help transport the Ark. It was 2.5 cubits long, 1.5 cubits wide and high (1,143 mts x 0,685 mts x 0,685 mts).

1,143 mts = 3ft 9in
0,687 mts = 2ft 3in
0,687 mts = 2ft 3in

Not that it fits to the nearest tenth of a millimeter, but the measurements give enough room for it to fit. Perhaps the ark needed some empty space inside the "sarcophagus" and that it would be suspended inside by some rods.

Yeah, to be clear, I'm not knocking the drive to gather Knowledge, yours or anyone else's. What I'm getting at is that there's a very specific epistemology that Laura learned during her years with the C's. If I was to parse it simply, it is that we cannot trust our own minds. In a way, it's the basics of science. Begin with problem or a mystery, generate an idea or hypothesis, collect data, check authors and sources thoroughly, weigh with common sense, network about it, ponder, hit the hypothesis with a strong test, rework what's shaky, have a smoke, repeat, etc.

This amounts to the attempt to use my energy in a good way, and one that contributes to increasing clarity, if at all possible, by clearing away the chance of lies taking hold. It's also a way of 'paying back' what I've gained from the hard work of others here - to apply the method as much as I am able so I'm not wasting energy, and able to contribute something meaningful.

There has to be a very skeptical weeding process when taking in any data, and the dial needs to be turned up to 11 before coming to any conclusions. Rigour is necessary in general for truth-seeking, but all the moreso now, given the very ponerized state of the study of just about any field, including history, and perhaps especially paranormal or esoteric history.

These high standards were important to me for mainly theoretical reasons at first. Lately, it has become much more personal - as the saying goes, false knowledge can be much more dangerous than no knowledge. I have learned that one the hard way.

This paragraph is a pretty good example of what I was wondering about.

For instance, there's a thread on Joseph Farrell. Have a look if you haven't already. We can read:

and:

From this very brief search, and as someone totally unfamiliar with Farrell's work, I can suggest that it is a good idea to take anything he's saying with a grain of salt. Instead, it looks you're taking him at his word, and jumping to conclusions about 'super-duper Kantekkian skulls' and the 'pyramids of Giza as MASER howitzers'. Let's just say we may have to 'agree to disagree' on that.

Speculation is fine, especially when talking about the hyperdimensional nature of reality and 4D technology. But I think it needs to be counter-balanced with common sense, facts, and thorough research. That's the only way one can stay grounded in reality and not get lost in the magical Land of Woo.

There are numerous good examples of a reality-based approach in several forum threads I've read recently. The most recent example is a discussion of the claim that 'viruses don't exist'. Another example is the long, drawn-out process that began decades ago with Laura questioning the Bible as an historical document, culminating in the book 'From Paul to Mark', laying the groundwork for the likelihood of Jesus as Caesar.

You've said that you understand the warning about getting caught up in a wild goose chase, but I'd posit that you may not have taken the warning to heart fully - that the warning remains theoretical, as it did for me, before some recent encounters with a large amount of pain. Certain lines of thinking can be hazardous to one's health.

I'd say that it was the process of learning how to learn.

No, I wouldn't say it is a waste of time to pursue answers to old clues. All there is is lessons, after all. However, there's a solid epistemological process that can be deployed to make sure we're going in a good direction.
I have now read the Joseph Farrell thread and note that despite Laura's negative comments based on reading only one of bis books, some of the commentators on the thread had positive things to say about Farrell. I have read most of his books covering a wide array of subjects, many of which are a focus for this Forum, and I have found them very informative. They are certainly well researched. Yes, he does quote from other alternative researchers like Sitchin but, as I said about Hancock and Hoagland, even they they don't get it wrong all the time and, to paraphrase the C's, they are sometimes right on the money. I must agree though that you need to be very discerning about the data put forward by such researchers. You need to weed the good information from the bad.

Many of Farrell's hypotheses are certainly speculative in nature but that is inevitable when you are dealing with subjects where the truth has been so well hidden or hushed up by the PTB. One of his best books concerns the Philadelphia Experiment, where he is the only author I am aware of who has suggested that the ship involved was not even the USS Eldridge, which might have been used merely as a cover to conceal the identity of the real ship. That sounds just the sort of misdirection the secret government would employ to lead people away from the truth.

Does he believe in aliens or hyperdimensionals? Yes he does but he chooses not to go there in his writing because he no doubt thinks that by doing so, this would alienate large elements of his readership who have been trained by COINTELPRO over the years to scoff at anyone who mentions little green men etc. (he is in fact a bit more open about this subject on his website and blog). If you start talking about aliens, you soon find that people no longer take you seriously. As to higher dimensions, he seems to accept these exist because he advances the notion that the original atomic bomb tests sometimes 'gated' more energy than the scientists had calculated for and this energy could only have come from higher dimensions (densities).

He does quote the likes of Stanton Friedman and Robert Dolan in his work who have researched and written widely about the UFO subject. I know he antagonised Friedman though by using quotes from his material about Roswell and then disowning Friedman's (a nuclear physicist) theory that the crashed saucer was alien in origin. Farrell pursued instead the notion that the crashed saucer may have been a Nazi flying machine since he cites the revelation that Dr Werner von Braun was quietly brought into look at the wreckage. Farrell also mentions in this same regard the surprising finding of the comparative simplicity of the interior of the craft, as revealed in secret reports on the crash(es, which to him is evidence of a less sophisticated civilisation such as that of the 20th Century Nazis. Given that the craft may have been an hyperdimensional light construct that only takes on a hard shape when it malfunctions, as in the case of a crash (ref. the C's on this point), or when it materialises in 3rd Density, this would explain the apparent simplicity of the interior, since these Orion 4D craft are most probably operated by mind control, obviating the need for any physical instruments. You could advance this as evidence that he might be a disinformation agent but he is not the only one to posit that the Nazis may have been behind the rash of UFO (flying saucers) sightings immediately after WW2. Indeed, we can't rule their involvement out as the C's confirmed that the Nazis had developed such craft without help from the Greys (although they did have possession of a downed saucer, which they may have reverse engineered). Moreover, we know from the C's that a large group of Nazis joined the Nation of the Third Eye (3/4th Density Aryan subterranean civilisation) in Antarctica and this fact may link up with the alleged massacre of US Navy planes by flying saucers during Operation High Jump in 1947. Farrell also wrote one of the best books I have read on the Nazi Bell - again a matter which the C's confirmed was real.

All in all, I don't think he is a conscious disinformation agent and he provides good data to the reader. Like most of us, he is a seeker after the truth but he may, like any of us, get it wrong on occasions. However, as I said above, one needs to read his (or other such researchers) material with discernment. Since Farrell in his work quotes from many sources and always gives them an attribution, you are able to check these sources out for yourself to make your own mind up.​

I hear what you are saying so I checked Dunn's biography:

Christopher Dunn has an extensive background as a master craftsman, starting as an apprentice at an engineering company in his hometown of Manchester , England . Recruited by an American aerospace company, he immigrated to the United States in 1969. Beginning as a skilled machinist and toolmaker, he has worked at almost every level of high-tech manufacturing from building to operating high-powered industrial lasers, including the position of Project Engineer and Laser Operations Manager at Danville Metal Stamping, a Midwest aerospace manufacturer. He is now a senior manager with that company.

May I say that my own father was a qualified mechanical and electrical engineer who worked on top secret projects for the British Government (including nuclear warheads and rockets). However, he originally started in WW2 as a 14 year old machinist on the shop floor of an engineering factory. After military service he moved to the drawing office and became a draftsman whilst studying by night and day release at a Technical College (Night School). My father was not a qualified physicist but had a very good working knowledge of nuclear physics. He needed it for his work. He was also a brilliant mathematician who taught maths at Night School. He became one of the top production engineers in the country, even writing manuals on the subject and giving lectures all around the country.

The point I am making here is that just because a man starts from humble beginnings, doesn't mean he can't build up an enormous wealth of knowledge in his subject field - much of which comes from the coal face by working on cutting edge projects. My father, like many who came up through the shop floor engineering mill, tended to look with a measure of derision at young engineers who came out of university with good degrees who, whilst strong on theory, were very weak when it came to hands on experience and know how. Engineering, like most professions, is really leaned on the job. Indeed, my father talked me out of an engineering career because in his view you could not be a real engineer until you had rolled your sleeves up and got your hands dirty with engine grease etc.

You will note that Dunn worked on high powered industrial lasers and was a Project Engineer and Laser Operations Manager. Since a maser is a device that produces coherent electromagnetic waves through amplification by stimulated emission, which is similar to how a laser works, being a device that emits light through a process of optical amplification based on the stimulated emission of electromagnetic radiation, I would say he is probably well qualified to opine on the workings of a maser wouldn't you.

How can you also be sure he doesn't suffer some level of STS attack. His theories about the Great Pyramid have met with a lot of abuse and derision by Egyptologists and qualified archaeologists, as has Robert Schoch the geologist when he suggested a radical re-dating of the Sphinx. Moreover, Dunn's theory that the Great Pyramid was an energy power plant seems to have been endorsed by the C's in the extracts I quoted, whereas the 'so called' expert Egyptologists/archaeologists are still peddling the fiction that it was just a burial chamber (a highly over-engineered one at that).​
I just don’t understand how anyone can take the Chris Dunn “Maser Theory” seriously if you genuinely look into what he’s claiming. Here’s 2 minutes on how he thinks the pyramid worked.

Dumping acid and zinc down the ventilation shafts? How could people survive inside the structure when that happened? Even of we “solved” the mystery of the pyramids that doesn’t remove the most pressing problems on our planet like psychopaths. Building your foundation step by step means focusing on the most pressing issues, the pyramids aren’t even close right now.

I just don’t understand how anyone can take the Chris Dunn “Maser Theory” seriously if you genuinely look into what he’s claiming. Here’s 2 minutes on how he thinks the pyramid worked.

Dumping acid and zinc down the ventilation shafts? How could people survive inside the structure when that happened? Even of we “solved” the mystery of the pyramids that doesn’t remove the most pressing problems on our planet like psychopaths. Building your foundation step by step means focusing on the most pressing issues, the pyramids aren’t even close right now.
I think the simple answer to your question is - there was nobody inside the Pyramid whist it was working. Would you stand inside a nuclear reactor when it is in operation or the inside of a steam engine.

I don't know if you have read Dunn's book at all but it is a cogently made out case based on solid science, which is supported by physical evidence such as the explosion that clearly took place in the King's chamber leaving a chemical residue. He also points out that the Great Pyramid is a massively over-engineered structure even by modern construction standards. There is a good reason for this, as it betrays the need for a very fine tuning of a machine when in operation. We should not underestimate the scientific knowledge of the people who devised and built it, which may have been well in advance of ours. Dunn may have got it wrong about his MASER theory, who knows. There are alternative theories out there* such as it worked as an acoustic-hydraulic pulse generator by using water pumped into the subterranean chambers under the Pyramid, so as to create a low pressure rarefaction wave that stressed the granite rocks of the huge structure, thereby enhancing the natural piezo-electric effect found in quartz crystals to produce electricity. Whatever the truth of the matter, we know from the C's that it was a power generating plant even if we don't know how it worked.

*See John Cadman's theory at Great Pyramid Hydraulic Pulse Generator and Water Pump

I do hear what you say about psychopaths but that is a problem that has always been with us and will not be resolved, I believe, until the Wave comes along. I am not trying to play this down as a pressing issue along with inflation, finding enough food to eat and the money to be able to pay for the energy to heat and light our homes. However, the psychopathic PTB have also exerted great influence down the centuries in hiding our true history and important knowledge. Discovering this history and knowledge and getting it out there might just help with an awakening of people, perhaps through the butterfly effect. Isn't that one of the reasons why SOTT exists?

You also mention building your foundation 'step-by-step' but even that concept can be linked with the Rosicrucian philosopher and proto scientist Sir Francis Bacon who created the modern scientific method made up of seven main steps:

state the problem, research the problem. state your hypothesis, do an experiment, analyse data, conclude the results, and form a conclusion.
However, there was also an esoteric/alchemical version of his seven step method, the 'Ladder of the Intellect', that can be viewed here: Francis Bacon’s Formula of Interpretation

The "Whiteness" he speaks of would seem to relate to the Philosopher's Stone (the white powdered monoatomic gold sought by the alchemists, which to them was their Holy Grail) but also perhaps to the "White House" (Casa Blanca) transmutation the C's have spoken of as our future route to 4th Density.

Please remember it was not me who suggested to Laura that she should study the Great Pyramid. It was the C's. There would have been a good reason for suggesting this. Dunn spent 20 years studying it and Sir Isaac Newton, the father of gravity theory, spent most of his adult lifetime. The Pyramid might just contain the answer to the UFT theory that Ark is seeking, since it encodes so much vital information within it such as the Speed of Light, Plank's Constant etc. and, as a tetrahedral design, we see in it a shape that is an important part of the Jewish, mystic Kabbalistic teachings. Its very operation may have involved the application of the UFT, which by understanding the process may help Ark.

Although karmic understandings are absolutely important as you rightly say, the C's have also talked about building up your magnetic centre by acquiring knowledge. I don't see why you can't do both in the time we have left. Anyway, I would cite this statement by Ark made many years ago, where, as far as I know, he is still trying to crack the UFT:​

The Wave Chapter 39 The Court of Seven

Ark said: “But why ARE all these Templars and Rosicrucians important? Because it is all knowledge. Pieces of knowledge from here and there. We are not gonna use or try to use this knowledge. But somehow it is necessary for us to know this so as to find out the best possible use of this knowledge.”

Studying the operation of the Great Pyramid in antiquity may be just one example of what Ark is talking about here.

Sorry this isn't intended to be a rant at you. As someone who has knocked about this big blue marble for a long time now and has amassed a lot of information in that time, when somebody on the Forum raises a point and I have information that I think can help them, I feel a certain obligation to provide it. Since I was a 'lurker' at this site for many years, I guess I am paying back a debt in this way.​

I fell asleep on the train, missed my station, turned around, a bit late but here I am again!
W-onderful session, M-agnifique wedding, congratulations to Chu and Scottie!!

(Andromeda) Was there anything to the idea of the coded message?

A: Close

Q: (Andromeda) In what language?

(Scottie) It said 'love' in ASCII.

(Andromeda) What's that?

(Scottie) It's like numbers and letters and punctuation in 8-bit chunks.

A: Compare to DNA.

Q: (L) The coding in DNA.

This reminds me of the HLA system developed by Dr Tadeusz Nawrocki:

Originally, the HLA system is a tissue histocompatibility system that singles us out into 10 subgroups called alleles, which together form a genetic map called the HLA Haplotype. The HLA system was used in transplantation to study a compatibility that would minimize the effects of graft rejection. This earned Jean Dausset the Nobel Prize in 1980.
But a new use is possible and it is a great revolution! Indeed, Dr NAWROCKI has been using it for 50 years to treat different profiles with a genetic probability of pathology, either in prevention or for therapeutic treatment.

In anthropology, the HLA system is a tool that allows each person to be individualised in terms of their ethnic, migratory and geographical background.

In immunogenetics, the HLA system makes it possible to understand why certain comorbidities, which are transmitted from ascendant to descendant, are activated in pathology by their juxtaposition on the haplotype. This with microbial, viral and heavy metal susceptibilities, which are real accelerators of certain disease processes, whether cancerous, auto-immune or neurodegenerative.
DeepL.

I think some of these quotes have already been put in this thread, so here they are again, keeping in mind the context of Dr. Nawrocki:

Q: Are these bloodlines carrying a specific codon that is designed to activate at a certain period of time or in response to a certain frequency?

A: Possibly, but why should not that apply to everyone?

Q: Okay, so we have got ticking time bombs in our DNA, all of us!

A: Maybe.

Q: Alright, bizarro... (A) It is not necessarily time bombs, these are bombs which could be ignited by something else, like knowledge. (L) Is that the case, that knowledge could unlock these codons?

A: Yes.

Q: Certain activities such as meditating?

A: Yes. Or... channeling.

Q: So, channeling can actually unlock these potentials...

A: Enough on your plate for tonight... Good Night.
:cool:
(L) So... Are you suggesting that, for example, if there are people who get infectious diseases that cause atherosclerosis, heart disease, cancer, rheumatoid arthritis, multiple sclerosis, lupus, or any of these so-called autoimmune diseases, that these diseases are not genetically caused as they have been saying for the last 50 or 60 years, but that perhaps they were designed for people who carry certain genetic markers in their DNA, which then get labeled as the causative gene? Is that what we're getting at here?

A: Very close indeed. There is also the "tinkering" that can take place.

Q: (L) So in our particular reality and time and place, the so-called "Great Work", the alchemical self-transformation, must necessarily include work on diet and health issues and a vast increase in knowledge in those areas in order to cancel out the effects of transmarginal inhibition?

A: Yes

Q: (L) I don't know of any better way to put it. Anybody else?

(Pierre) There seems to be something else. The way they refer to parasites is that they are preventing not only the gaining of knowledge and growth of awareness, but also this quantum leap. Maybe if you have parasites, you can still increase your knowledge and awareness, but you'll reach a sort of glass ceiling that prevents you from graduating.

Q: (L) What's the tinkering there?

A: The parasites act as receivers.

Q: (Pierre) Yeah. The parasites act as receivers. So when you are full of parasites, you are more under the influence of bad waves, or waves sent by bad entities. You're more susceptible to those messages. There's a bad influence on you beyond the parasites.

A: Getting free of parasitic microorganisms is one of the first orders of business for transformation.

Q: (Galatea) Would you say that the closer somebody gets to graduating, the worse things get? Like they start to feel worse?

A: In many cases, yes.

Q: (L) If you get too smart, then something happens. I wonder if they even have something designed into the system that makes that happen?

Q: (Pierre) They have a back door.

(Perceval) When they said that the parasites act as receivers, receivers of what?

A: Waves of information.

Q: (Perceval) The reference to bloodlines becoming parasitically infected, does that refer to certain bloodlines that were particularly targeted for infestation?

Q: (Perceval) As in bloodlines or genetic profiles that were more likely to have an increase in awareness or to be more of a threat to the system?

Q: (L) That's pretty freaking depressing.

(Pierre) That's cunning.

(Perceval) What did they say about the tinkering?

(L) Okay, how is the tinkering done?

A: Most often via viruses.

Q: (L) Is the campaign to vaccinate everyone part of this project to make sure that everybody gets the viruses that are needed to stop them from progressing?

Q: (L) I know you said that the mark of the beast is something that relates to anybody who accepts torture and that sort of thing, but some of those old ideas about the mark of the beast, it's like DNA is code... So, maybe have these virally implanted genetic instructions could be considered as the mark of the beast.

A: It goes together!

Q: (L) So if they get these virally implanted DNA codons or something, that then makes them of the type of person who is accepting of the bad waves and the torture and so forth...

Q: (Perceval) Can we assume that most of the population of the planet is infected with these kinds of parasites?

A: Many, not most. Some have strong resistance. And also, some have compensatory counteractive codons.

Q: (L) So somehow, by virtue of natural selection I would imagine, some people manage to get lucky draws and get a set of genes that are highly resistant to this type of manipulation?

A: Yes. Or at least with compensation.

Q: (L) So, when you say "compensation", that would be similar to the example of somebody who has sickle-cell anemia, which also protects against malaria? So you could have something that makes you susceptible to a condition, but at the same time the way you are susceptible also makes you resistance to something else? Is that what we're getting at here?

A: Yes. Close.

Q: (Chu) But the fact that these people are immune sort of doesn't necessarily make them aware, right?

Q: (Chu) You need the knowledge, too.

(Perceval) This parasitic infestation to control people is over and above ponerization, psychopathology, media brainwashing, etc. People who don't have this parasitic infestation...

(L) And I'm sure there are lots of people who don't have the susceptibility who don't give a crap about knowledge or awareness or graduation or anything.

(Pierre) But is the opposite true? Can you have the great resistance, and the potential to graduate as well?

A: In some cases, yes.

Q: (Perceval) So it's basically wasted on a lot of people in a certain sense.

(Pierre) At least they're not sick.

(Perceval) No, the people who want to fight against the system and who care about the state of the world and the lies and all that stuff, they don't have the immunity. But the ones who do have it, they're not influenced by the waves but they don't care.

(Galatea) So is there positive information we can acquire somehow to combat the negative information?

A: We have given you the data and clues. Knowledge must be acquired via efforts so as to make proper connections and pathways in the brain.

Q: (L) Why is it so important to make connections and pathways in the brain?

A: That is, quite simply, building your receiver!!!

Q: (L) So, it is important to acquire knowledge, information, and to do it in a way that builds your brain power because that's your receiver. Your receiver receives...

(Galatea) Cosmic information.

A: Higher energies!

Q: (Chu) I would also think that the efforts are a key because that's like the enemy of a parasite. A parasite lives off other cells or other living organisms for free basically. But if you make an effort, you're actually using opposite information to what you’re wired to do.

(L) Yeah, when you make efforts, you're putting information into the system. They make no efforts, so they are tending towards entropy and chaos.

(Pierre) What Chu means is that there is almost opposing philosophies.

(Chu) It's like a clash. If they feed from your life force, their mode of living is by not doing anything and having your body do it for them. With effort, it's like a clash opposite to how they function.

(Pierre) If you're parasitic, that might resonate with the parasites' energy, and they find a positive environment. If you have the opposite energy, if you're creative and make efforts, maybe your overall energy will be in opposition to the parasites' intrinsic entropic vibration.

(Data) The same with conscious suffering.

(Perceval) I think the point here is that in order to make these pathways in the brain, one of the things that stops that from happening are these parasites. So, physically, getting rid of the parasites is required to create this positive feedback loop.

(L) I think you can acquire knowledge to a certain point, but...

(Perceval) We're talking about a physical problem here in the sense of doxycycline or whatever is necessary to deal with a parasitic infestation. It's not that some way....

(L) Yeah, you're not going to ephemerally deal with it, no. It's like all of our researches into diet. In 2008 after I had that operation, my brain was fogged and I was so... I couldn't even sit at my desk for 5 minutes without my legs swelling so bad, I had to get back into bed. I would be dead now if we hadn't gone on the... Well, if I hadn't browbeaten everyone and said, "Hey, I'm gonna do this thing here, and ya'll gotta do it, too!" [laughter]

(Chu) What I'm trying to get at is that it's a double whammy. If you're a doctor, you acquire the knowledge about the parasites, but if you're not building that willpower, you may get rid of the parasites but not acquire awareness. But if you act against the nature of a parasite while you get rid of the physical parasites, that's different.

(Perceval) People who have an immunity naturally, they don't get infested, but they don't do anything with the capability they have.

(Chu) So that's why you need the superefforts.

(L) There's another problem. There are two things I've noticed from various people on the forum. There are the ones that are so horrified by the terror of the situation, like, "I don't belong to this world! I'm not part of this! I can't eat meat! I can't eat vegetables. I have to live on air and sunshine because it's so awful and horrible that I just can't stand it!" So, there's that reaction. And then there's the other one where when we have a session, ideas are promoted, people start to do things or try things before they themselves have done a little of the research, ya know? I think there are the people who don't want to learn anything, and then there are people who want to do and achieve, but they want an easy way.

(Pierre) For proper acquisition of knowledge, you need a sufficient amount of time and effort and... suffering, basically.

A: There is no free lunch except maybe for parasites!

Q: (L) And we're their lunch as long as we think there's a free lunch!

A: Yes!

Q: (Data) Is that the meaning of humanity being "food for the moon"?

A: Close, though Gurdjieff did not fully understand all the particulars.
:cool2:
(Pierre) About DNA and information... A salamander that loses a limb grows exactly the same limb. Is it right to think that this organized cell differentiation cannot only be due to the DNA within the cells?

Q: (Pierre) There's an external factor. This external factor is the information field?

Q: (Pierre) Information field and DNA of the salamander for example, do they interact?

Q: (Pierre) Okay, how do they interact?

A: DNA is a sort of receiver.

Q: (Pierre) Is it right to assume that the information field can therefore modulate DNA activity?

Q: (Pierre) Okay, so DNA is an intermediary between the information field and the organism.

(L) That's why there are people who can have terrible genetic mutations and yet manifest no symptoms...

(Pierre) Yeah, because DNA is a kind of toolbox. Only some of them are activated because of the connection, because of the information received from the information field. Two cells right next to each can do totally different things even if they have the same genetic code because the information field modulates what part of the DNA is activated and which part is deactivated. So, there is a tremendous potential in every cell.

(Chu) That's why they also said previously that viruses are thoughts made manifest. The way I understand it is that they can manifest a thought but you have to have the receiver. So not everyone will catch the same virus. Same with any disease really...

(L) Yeah, some can have the virus in their body and it's completely inactive. And other people can be taken down in no time at all. Reading these genetics books is just mind-boggling.

(Pierre) In previous sessions, the Cs mentioned that some of us (Laura and Joe) were growing additional strands of DNA. In that session, it was mentioned that the Cs were not referring to physical strands of DNA. So, can the Cs clarify what kind of additional strands they're talking about?

A: DNA codons that are otherwise truncated. Think transposons that jump and restore original or new codes.

Q: (L) So, basically you're saying that DNA can be changed? Well, we know it can, because I read the books. But in other words, you're saying that it can be changed by changes in your thinking, understanding, and level of knowledge?

A: Information is the most important factor.

Q: (L) You mean gathering information, researching, and learning is the most important factor?

A: Yes and applying what is learned.

Q: (L) So information is like filling up the gas tank, and applying what you've learned is like starting the engine and pushing on the gas pedal?

Q: (Pierre) That makes me think of something. The key for DNA transformation, the most important factor, is information. At the same time, DNA is the intermediary or the receiver to the information field. It evokes to me some kind of mirroring where the individual gathers information in the world which then improves his connection to the information field and allows him to gather even more information? Like a circle?

A: Yes. It is like building an antenna.

Q: (L) So the more knowledge you gather, your antenna changes. But it depends upon using it because building the antenna is a product of using what you've learned.

Q: (L) That's what makes the changes.

(Artemis) You can't just sit around and read and do nothing about what you're learning all day. You have to do something.

(Pierre) In a recent scientific paper from this year, it was discovered there is a burst of gene transcription about 24 hours after a living creature dies. I would like to know why?

A: Related to the releasing of the energy field.

Q: (Pierre) Here they're alluding to the relation between the information field and DNA. There seems to be some kind of bond. And when the...

(L) I guess when the soul releases and everything, the genes and everything are like...

(Joe) A blueprint...

(L) They're turned loose and they do one burst of...

(Pierre) The disconnection burst. They disconnect from the information field because there are no more exchanges necessary.
:halo:
(L) Alright, here we go. We're ready!

A: The virus did not appear first in China. There were experiments at Fort Detrick regarding the creation of a vaccine that would make humans more controllable. This vaccine had unexpected effects and in some cases did the opposite of what was intended. The strain escaped into a population and further mutated. Indeed it was carried to China by US soldiers. China soon knew the type and origin and launched a massive campaign to control the situation. This was seen by Western powers as a good model to follow with additional add-on factors. In the meantime further mutations have occurred, some engineered via STO forces by virtue of the virus taking hold in certain persons whose spiritual force was able to direct the progression. At this point, there are two major strains. The elite need to stop the spread of that which they "created".

[The above answer took 12 minutes and 38 seconds with 2 short arm-resting breaks!]

Q: (L) So they need to stop that which they have created because in some cases, it does the opposite of what they wanted it to do?

A: Yes and this is the interesting factor: The virus can change DNA making individuals more susceptible to cosmic information of the STO variety. It can also enhance and activate long suppressed codons of a beneficial nature. So you can see why they are so desperate to halt the spread.

Q: (L) If they're so desperate to halt the spread, they’re not testing anyone! They're assuming everyone is infected... Well, I guess that's why they're locking everyone down. That's why it's a lock down.

(Andromeda) They really don't want people to spread it. They're really afraid.

(L) And it's not because people may die. People are not dying anywhere near the numbers that they die from regular flu. They have manipulated the system so that emergency rooms and ICUs are stacked with apparent CV patients, but that may not be so.

(Pierre) And lock down and quarantine are very effective methods to contain epidemics – witness the Black Death.

(Joe) The reason they're telling everyone it's deadly and imposing the lock down is to stop the spread of the virus because it has kind of positive effects. And they are attaching other agendas to it, including financial melt-down, money controls, and so forth.

(Gaby) But that means this virus has been out there in the world for awhile now...

(Andromeda) How long has it been circulating?

A: More than two years.

Q: (L) But it took awhile to mutate and do other things.
:flowers:
Q: (Pierre) And last question: In a previous session, it was mentioned that extra strands of non-material DNA... Can you give us more information about those extra strands of DNA?

(L) What was the exact...

(Pierre) Most recent example of Joe who asked how many strands of DNA he has.

(Joe) No, Artemis asked.

(Pierre) Oh. Artemis asked, and the answer was 13.

(Joe) She asked about a few different people. And then I asked but we only have 2 strands... And Laura said that their definition of "DNA strands" is not what we think of.

(L) I think when they talk about strands, they're talking about parts of the genetic code that are shut off by stop codons so that if you have something that all of a sudden opens up, you have another "strand" or string of code that is opened up operationally.

(Andromeda) They're already there for potential activation...

(L) It's not like you increase the number of chromosomes or whatever you call those...
(Pierre) 46 chromosomes.

(L) 46 chromosomes, and each chromosome has 2 strands. So, it's not like you're doubling that or anything. It's just that there are parts of the DNA that are shut down.

(Joe) They're active or inactive.

Q: (Pierre) Thank you.
And The Last of the Mohicans
:headbanger:
Q: (L) Anybody got any other questions?

(Pierre) Yes, about photons. [laughter] Photons are all the same. Is the coherence pattern exhibited by those photons the same depending on the conformation of the protein?

Q: (Andromeda) Coherence pattern?

(Pierre) They dance in an organized way. In a previous session, the C's said no need for a space virus for Plague 2.0 - recombination will do the job. I'm paraphrasing. In a subsequent session, they said 'space virus'. So, it's not mutually exclusive.

(L) No need - recombination will do it, but...

(Joe) Recombination WITH the space virus?

Q: (Pierre) Oh yeah.

(Joe) So a space virus that isn't necessarily that bad, but because of the recombination as a result of the mass vaccination program, it makes it worse basically.

(Pierre) Are the photons the link between the information field and our antenna proteins?

What we know now about the Spike protein is that it is nasty and really not nice, and on top of that it is a toxic pathogen, and instead of staying at the site of injection, it travels around the body mainly to the spleen, the bone marrow, the liver, the adrenal glands and in quite high concentrations in the ovaries.
Not to mention in the bloodstream causing blood clots, heart disease, and brain damage...
And let's not forget the damage and the immense suffering that the generations to come will have to pay.
("La protéine Spike est elle-même toxique et dangereuse pour l'homme" déclare le Pr Bridle | FranceSoir)
It is a parasite with a mission.
To disconnect us permanently from our spark, so that the monster can grow and devour everything.
:ninja:

I digress, but not, on this passage from The Crow with Brandon Lee:

Let's get back to our sheep, or rather our spike proteins, and antenna proteins, keep on net-working and thank you for the session.

Thank you for your considered response. You make a lot of good points, especially about being careful with the works of alternative researchers.

Many of these alternative researchers have certainly done good research but have at times reached false or erroneous conclusions. That is true, for example, where Farrell speculatively links his Giza Death Star hypothesis with the destruction of the planet Tiamat, since we know from the C's that Kentak was destroyed as much as 70,000 years before the Great Pyramid was constructed. I must admit that I haven't read the Forum thread on Farrell. There are so many threads on the Forum that one can't simply read them all. Unlike Laura though, I wouldn't rush to judgement on Farrell by suggesting he is a conscious disinformation agent. He does critique people like Sitchin and Childress Hatcher and doesn't necessarily agree with their deductions. Please note that I never take anything I read as gospel. I trained and worked for over 40 years as a lawyer, so am used to weighing things up, as lawyers instinctively do.
As to the alternative researchers Laura mentioned in that extract, I would point out that the C's last year suggested people should read Graham Hancock's work on the subject of giants, which I read as an endorsement. The C's also had this to say about Hoagland in 1999:

Q: Everybody in the world is posting crazy, bizarre theories on the internet, and writing these elaborate web pages about their visions and their information from other 'sources,' and that the pyramid is a giant bell, or a clock that resets time, and so on and on....

A: Hoagland.

Q: Fine with Hoagland! He was on the radio the other night saying that Leedskallen moved his Coral Castle because he wanted to align it with Hoagland's proposed grid theory. That is clearly the most obvious foolishness since Hilliard told us about the moving of the Coral Castle and that it was because of some county regulatory reasons. That is the most ridiculous bunch of poppycock I have ever heard!

A: Whatever else you find true about Hoagland, just remember that genius resides adjacent to insanity!

Q: (A) What is the meaning of this remark about Hoagland?

A: Some of his stuff may be "poppycock," but some is right on the money, honey!

Q: (L) Well, what did Hoagland ever say about the pyramid? (A) He said that the way the Coral Castle was built was the same way the pyramid was built. (L) Well, we know that because Leedskallen said that himself! That's not news. Hoagland talks about this 19.5 degree latitude line and this double tetrahedron, but I don't know how that relates to something that is located at about 29 degrees of latitude such as the pyramid. That's about 10 degrees off. Has Hoagland ever opined about the pyramid itself?

A: Look it up!

I think the C's are employing here the approach that in England we would call 'not throwing the baby out with the bath water'. Incidentally, Hoagland did in fact write a long detailed article on the Great Pyramid, which I vaguely remember reading back in the 1990's. I don't know if Laura ever did look it up. I appreciate though that his work comes with a health warning.

However, you are absolutely right in advising that one should use great discernment when reading these various researchers' works. If they are not deliberate disinformation agents like Courtney Brown, then they are human and fallible just like us and can sometimes make 2 + 2 add up to 5. That doesn't discount all their research though, as some of it may still be valuable - witness Hancock who I have met and spoken to. He struck me as a nice chap, who happily answered my questions.
If it helps, when I research a matter before writing an article, I do as a rule use statements the C's have made on the subject in question as my starting point. When collecting all the material/evidence together for an article, I seek out what tends to support the C's statements. That is true, for example, where you say I might be "jumping to conclusions about 'super-duper Kantekkian skulls' and getting lost in the "magical Land of Woo", since that had nothing to do in fact with Farrell but came from the C's themselves. As an example of the clues the C's have given about the Grail, these are some of the extracts I have used and applied in my articles with additional comments by me inserted in red:

Session 26 July 1997:
Q: Okay. I have several books on the subject. I will start tomorrow. Now, when the Templars were arrested, they were accused of worshipping a head, or skull, and also the god Baphomet. Were these spurious accusations designed to defame them?

A: Skull was of pure crystal.

Session 20 June 1998:

Q: What was the head worshipped by the Templars that was supposed to have been called "Baphomet?"

A: Seer of the passage. [N.B. In the session dated 11 April 1998 (see below), the C's link the Holy Grail to the concept of greater sight.]

Q: What does that mean?

A: Remember, secrets of Knights Templar were kept in caves guided by eternally burning lamps.

As far as I am aware, the C's are the only ones to have made this statement about the skull being made of pure crystal, which makes it a significant clue in my view since many researchers down the centuries have opined on what the nature of Baphomet may have been without making that deduction. I have proposed the theory that the skull could have been the Holy Grail for a number of reasons. One is that pure crystal such as quartz is a fantastic medium for storing vast amounts of data, significantly more than the silicon chips we use in our PC's today. Secondly, the skull has never been found. Third, a crystal skull would not be considered as a technology per se, although it could be used alongside technology, which picks up on something the C's said in the Session dated 2 February 2003:

Q: One of the questions we would like to clear up is the issue of the Holy Grail and the Ark. Is the Ark of the Covenant - the ark thing given to the early pre-Mosaic Jews that you have described previously - the same as the Holy Grail?

A: No.

Q: (L) So there are two completely different technologies?

A: If you wish to term it such.

Q: (L) Why did they answer the question that way? What is the distinguishing thing between them? (A) Maybe 'as such' refers to the fact that you termed it 'technology.' Maybe this is not quite the correct term. Technology can be part of it, but maybe not the most important part. (Galahad) Is one an STS tool and the other an STO tool?

A: Yes and no.
[The Ark was definitely an STS tool but the Grail it seems could be used by either side.]

Q: (Galahad) Thanks guys! That's real clear!

A: This is an issue that will clarify itself soon enough.

Session 2 February 1994:

Q: (L) Who carved the crystal skull found in Central America? [i.e., The Mitchell-Hedges Skull]
A: Mayans.
Q: (L) What was the purpose of that skull?
A: Study brain. Long message follows pause: Now: skull was to learn about soul; reflective remolecularization imaging. Grays do this with abductees. [This point connects with the operation of a TDARM or a time machine.]
Q: (L) Through what kind of instrument.
A: Energy focusing. [A lensing device will, of course, help in focusing - see also extract from the session dated 26 February 2002 below on this point.]

Session 28 June 1997:
Q: Okay. Now, I have an idea that the allegory of the Grail is that it is related to the "head." The head is composed of a core group of seven, which then creates the body via exponential increase in knowledge and energy. Is this correct as far as it goes?

A: Semi.
Session 19 April 1997:

Q: Am I correct in my assessment that the origin of the Grail stories was the story of the Head of Bran? [In Celtic legend Bran also had a cauldron that may be compared to a chest or arc, from which we get the English word arcanum meaning secrets or mysteries.]

A: But what was the "origin" of Brahna? [I have proposed this is Abram or Abraham who may have been absorbed into Hindu Brahmanism culture through the Brahmin caste who would appear to have Jewish roots via the Babylonian diaspora. We also know from the C's that Abraham had the Grail in his possession.]

Q: Well, from the way I am interpreting what I have found, I have two possibilities: One is the Celts from Kantek, and two: a Nephilim hybrid. [(1) We know from the session dated 26 February 2002 (see below) that the Grail, which was a device that in legend could manifest things, therefore would seem to have properties like that of the Matriarch Stone or Merkabah, which the C's say came from Kantek and (2) Abraham may well have been a late version (i.e., albeit much reduced in size) Nephilim hybrid.]

A: Could be one and the same.

Session 11 April 1998:

Q: It seems that the Templars were in charge of building the Cathedral at Chartres, and there is a tableaux on one of the porches of Melchizedek and the Queen of Sheba. Equidistant between them is the Ark of the Covenant in a cart. Melchizedek is holding a cup that is supposed to be the Holy Grail. Inside this cup is a cylindrical object of stone. What is this?

A: Greater sight.

Q: What?! (A) Is it a symbol or a device?

A: Why cannot it be both?

Q: (A) It can be both, but is it both?

Q: (A) So, it is a device for greater sight like a crystal ball, yes?

A: Only when utilized exactly precisely

Session 13 June 1998

A: What does stein mean, is it "written in stone?"

Q: Stein as in 'grail,' and stone as in 'philosopher's.' So, maybe we are getting close.

A: What does Einstein mean?

Q: 'One stone.' And a stein is a cup and a stone at the same time. So, Triesen is in the 'beautiful countryside between the Rhine and the alpine world.' There is an alp called Lawena, nearby Lake Constance, and the Swiss canton of St. Gallen. You said something about being buried in 'Galle' and this seems to have all the related elements collected together... all the key words... so am I...
[A crystal is, of course, a stone too.]

A: On the right track? It looks good.

Session 10 August 2001:​

Q: Yeah, when I saw that picture on his webpage, I knew he'd been projecting that. He was sitting there focusing on it so I would see it. I told you, I showed it to you, didn't I? That was what I saw, that twisted up figure 8 thing. [Laughter.] I couldn't figure it out, what in the world it was. Is there an object buried in France I'm supposed to find?
Q:
Are we going to find it?
Q: Can you tell us what year we'll be finding it.
A: Two (tape ended and was blank for some time then picked back up with a segment of what sounded like a heartbeat)
Q: What is the object?
A: Holy grail.
Q: What is the holy grail? {Tape noise gets very, very loud here. Planchette was spinning around and drawing figures.}
Q: Huh. I don't know if they were drawing something or just playing. Guess they're not going to answer that one. Well, anything you want to ask? (A) Yes. It's pretty fun to be talking, so we're talking ... it's fun.

Session 26 February 2002:

Q: (L) Jay Weidner says that there is something in the south of France that is very, very evil. Is correct in this assessment?

A: Not really. But those guarding the secrets might be termed as such. Also they wish to make others think thus. Machiavelli! [The Rosicrucians perhaps, who moved like a thief in the night against the Templars?]

[…]

Q: (L) Well it works. Is the place of safety at the end of time to be found in Peru?

Q: (L) Is the place of safety a physical location on the planet?

Q: (L) Is the place of safety a hyperdimensional state of being?

A: Yes. [Entered through the 'White House' - Casa Blanca]

[…]

Q: (L) We were making some theories about this object that Vincent Bridges was looking for - the Ark of the Covenant, or the Holy Grail. I believe that we understand that this is an object that is of great usefulness, some kind of lensing device. Is that correct? [This is where Farrell's ideas about its possible use in the Great Pyramid for aiming purposes (phase conjugation) within a sophisticated weapon system (if his theory is correct) come in to play. Note the C's also say below that the device was in STS hands at one time so that it could have been used for negative purposes.]

Q: (L) Is this something that the STS groups - yeah, we know everybody on earth is STS, but I mean the heavy duty ones - had at one time and then lost, or lost control of?

Q: (L) How did they lose it?

A: It was not so much "lost" as it was "retrieved" and put away for safe keeping.

Q: (R & L) Who retrieved it?

A: 4th density STO mission.

Q: (L) Who is it that is looking for it? Is it 3rd density STS or 4th density?

A: Both.

Q: (L) If it is a 3rd density device why do 4th density critters want it?

A: It is a trans-density device.

Q: (L) Well if 4th density STS are so technically advanced how come they can't just make another one?

A: This item is tuned by consciousness. It is of such a frequency that STS gifts are not capable of such precision. The range includes multiple possibility vectors. STS operates within a narrow range.

Q: (R) So they can't make it, but they can use it. So they have to find one that is already created. (L) Is that possible? (A) Operated by consciousness. (L) They said tuned not operated. First of all we want to ask whether they mean tuned as in tuned when it was created or as tuned as in using. (A) There is this scenario that they will wait until the STO guy will find it and tune it, and still only then they will jump on 'em. (L) Right. Do you mean tuned as in the tuning of the creation or the tuning of the operation?

A: Creation.

Q: (A) Okay. Once it is tuned, it is tuned, right? (R) Yeah. And if it was similar to our simulation then tuning is done by exposing it to similar frequencies. (L) Or maybe assembling it by virtue of frequencies that are produced. But it still needs to be established whether or not they can see it. So we have theorized that the reason they can't find it, the only reason we can see for why they can't find it, is because for some reason it is protected by frequency or something and that they don't know where it is either. Is this correct?

A: Mostly. They have a general idea.

Q: What specifically prevents them from isolating the exact spot and getting it?

A: Occlusion.

Q: (A) What is occlusion? (R) I think that's similar to ...

A: Frequency fence.

Q: (R) Which is similar to what we've been talking about. If you don't have the same frequency it's ... (L) Or they can set a frequency around it that these guys can't tune to and can't penetrate. (R) It becomes invisible in some sense. (L) But they can still in some way detect a region or something. But it can be like noise or something maybe; so much noise that they can't isolate the signal. Is this the reason these people keep coming after us, because they want us to help them find this thing? Is this the reason?

A: More or less. Though not the only one.

Q: (R) Well I guess another major reason is just to disrupt in general. So more or less yes, but there are other reasons. Well Jay Weidner said that they now think that Frank is going to help them find it, that he is a channel for Set. (A) We don't know if this is true. What Jay Weidner says about their hopes about Frank. If that were true they would already have Frank they would be busy with Frank and they would be leaving us alone. So, I don't think it is so important. (L) I don't either. It was just bait tossed out by Jay Weidner. (R) I was wondering about the possible positive uses of the device?

A: Multiple. In ancient times this object was called the Gift of God. It was used to aid in the manifestation of all things needful for existence.
[See also the reference to reflective remolecularization imaging, an attribute of TDARMs, in the extract from the session dated 2 February 1994 above.]

Q: (A) Manifestation? (R) That sounds like Merkabah. The Matriarch Stone. The Mother Stone. (A) So it can do all kinds of things ... (R) Is this the Merkabah?

A: Mother Stone, yes.

Q: (R) So that's it! This is the real meaning of the Merkabah. Pretty neat. And there is only one of these available. This puts a very strange aspect on all this. (L) Where was it created?

A: Kantek.

Q: Was this what was used to help transport the Kantekkians to Earth at the time of the destruction of their planet?

A: Some of them. Others transported by Lizards.

Finally, this excerpt from the Session 26 July 1997 ,which dealt with comments on the Freemasons and the Knights Templar and may also relate to the Grail:

Q: You previously talked about 'undreamed of treasure in alfalfa fields of Rhineland.' Is this a physical, spiritual or knowledge based treasure?

A: It is all three.

Q: Who put this treasure in the alfalfa fields of Rhineland?
[The "alfalfa fields of Rhineland" may be code here for the Merovingian Franks who were Germanics/Celts (clover being linked with the Celts as a kind of calling card) who came from the Rhineland and settled in France after the fall of Rome, occupying much of Southern France, including the area where Laura and the Chateau crew live and the Rennes-le-Chateau area, where legends of Visigoth /Knight Templar treasure being buried in the region persist to this day. However, it is also the area where the C's have implied the Grail may have been hidden, possibly by the Knights Templar who, according to legend and the Grail stories, guarded the Holy Grail - many of the French knights coming from this particular region of France. The reference to a "physical, spiritual or knowledge based treasure" would, I think, be a good description of the Holy Grail, if that is the treasure the C's had in mind here - as may also be the case with the French artist and Rosicrucian Nicolas Poussin in his painting of The Shepherds of Arcadia, which lies at the heart of the mystery of Rennes-le-Chateau.]

A: Discover.

Hence, the articles I post on the Alton Towers thread tend to follow where the C's clues lead me. I readily confess that I may have it all wrong here on the Grail but this is where the clues have led me so far. The point is that, like the scientific method you have astutely mentioned, which normally involves a peer review process in relation to published scientific papers, people are welcome to critique these articles, as they often do, and this can then lead to a refinement and improvement of one's theories and ideas or indeed a total abandonment.

As to the analysis of the meaning of ancient symbols, something Farrell frequently goes into, the C's actually had some good instructive guidance on this matter:
Session 22 June 1996:

A: Slowly, but surely. Now, get ready for a message: We have told you before that the upcoming "changes" relate to the spiritual and awareness factors rather than the much publicized physical. Symbolism is always a necessary tool in teaching. But, the trick is to read the hidden lessons represented by the symbology, not to get hung up on the literal meanings of the symbols!

"You've said that you understand the warning about getting caught up in a wild goose chase, but I'd posit that you may not have taken the warning to heart fully - that the warning remains theoretical, as it did for me, before some recent encounters with a large amount of pain. Certain lines of thinking can be hazardous to one's health."

That sound unpleasant. I am sorry to hear that. Did this involve STS forces or something?

I'm wondering if you've read the Secret History series? SHOTW, and CatHoM?

Q: What was the niche in the Queen's Chamber that resembles the crack in the stone in the Arcadian Shepherd's painting [i.e., Poussin's], as well as the window in the St. Anthony painting. What was this for?

A: Mind accelerator.
Watching the mirroring of a Et in Arcadia ego you created and presented, I found it a bit misleading, as the reproductions you picked are far darker and probably less resembling the impression of watching an original flickery oil painting.

Here is another mirroring version of the painting. I lined them up all in one image, like a sequence of an animated scene, and I am curious about what you read here. How does your mind gets accelerated withi these mirrors? thx

Attachments

• ShepardPoussinMirrors.jpg
    ShepardPoussinMirrors.jpg
    9.1 MB · Views: 36

maybe Dunn looked into the pyramid’s purpose, its depths of design and function, to acquire an understanding for himself; i.e. he was curious, he was exploring, he was seeking knowledge and understanding, and what better way than to articulate his thoughts to people - many will dismiss his curiosity as pointless or rubbish yet those of us who are also seekers, explorers, the curious - who investigate, challenge, experiment - and who do not take dogma as truth - will appreciate his efforts, whether we agree or not, in whole or in part, because it’s all about learning.

:-)

A new discovery that might lead to greater understanding of antenna proteins.

Scientists Just Found a New Kind of Synapse Hiding in The Brains of Mice​

animation demonstrating the axo-ciliary synapse
Animation showing the working of the axo-ciliary synapse. The axon (blue) sends a neurotransmitter through the ciliary synapse (yellow) directly into the neuronal nucleus (brown). (Sheu et al., Cell, 2022)

A previously unknown type of synapse appears to have been hiding in strange, hair-like appendages that can be found on the surfaces of neurons, new research reveals.

A study in mice suggests that structures called primary cilia play a role in neuronal signaling; specifically, they act as a shortcut for transmitting signals directly into the nucleus to trigger changes to chromatin, the complex that forms chromosomes.

This discovery may help scientists unravel the role of these mysterious structures in other cells, as well as give us a deeper understanding of the complicated workings of the brain.

"This special synapse represents a way to change what is being transcribed or made in the nucleus, and that changes whole programs," says doctor of medicine David Clapham of Howard Hughes Medical Institute's Janelia Research Campus.
"It is like a new dock on a cell that gives express access to chromatin changes, and that is very important because chromatin changes so many aspects of the cell."

Primary cilia can be found protruding from the surfaces of almost all mammalian cells – some of them have well-understood roles, like those helping move around mucus in our lungs – but in many cells, their functions are poorly understood.

In some cases, they can act as an antenna receiving signals from external stimuli. For instance, in photoreceptor cells, they play a role in processing light.
It's thought that primary cilia are a vestige from our unicellular origins, billions of years ago, but what function they serve in neurons has
been something of a mystery.

That's at least partially because they are so small that they are hard to make out using traditional imaging techniques, the researchers say.

However, recent advances have made it easier to see smaller and finer structures, prompting a team led by neuroscientist Shu-Hsien Sheu of Janelia's Clapham Lab to take a closer look.

The researchers performed their study on both living adult mice and fixed brain specimens. They used focused ion beam-scanning electron microscopy to study the neurons in high resolution, determining that the cilia can form a synapse – a structure that allows neurons to exchange signals between cells – with neuron axons.

For the second stage of the research, researchers employed a newly developed biosensor in concert with a technique called fluorescence lifetime imaging (FLIM), to observe the biochemical processes taking place inside the cilia in living mice.

This allowed the team to break down a step-by-step process whereby the neurotransmitter serotonin is released from the axon onto receptors on the cilia. From there, a cascade of signals opens the chromatin in the neuron's nucleus, allowing changes to the genetic material inside.

The team is calling their discovery an "axo-ciliary synapse" or "axon-cilium" synapse, and says that, because the signals trigger changes in the cell nucleus, they could be responsible for implementing longer-term changes than the axon-dendrite synaptic connections.
The ciliary synapse may, therefore, be a shortcut to long-term genomic changes.

The next step in the research will be to take a closer look at other receptors on the neuronal primary cilia. This study only focused on serotonin, but there are at least seven more neurotransmitter receptors that warrant further investigation, the researchers say.

Following a deeper understanding of neuronal cilia, the team would like to investigate the role of primary cilia on other organs. A more detailed understanding of how the body works is always a good thing. It may lead to the development of more targeted, specialized therapeutic drugs, for example.

Although, of course, first it will need to be determined that the ciliary synapse is present and works the same way in human brains.

"Everything we learn about biology may be useful for people to lead better lives," Clapham says. "If you can figure out how biology works, you can fix things."
The research has been published in Cell.

(Joe) Lavrov said today, I think, that the EU and NATO were planning to wage a war against Russia. I know we asked already and they said it would expand beyond Ukraine, but is that something that is gonna happen this year?

A: Not yet... if ever.

(Joe) They said not yet if ever... But I think in one session, they said that the war would expand outside Ukraine.

(L) Is it still going to expand outside Ukraine?

A: Indeed. But many belligerants will fold rapidly.

Q: (Joe) No doubt. Is it likely to be one of the Baltic states?

A: Possible. Think real shock and awe.

Q: (L) Well, that was the whole thing that the Bush people called it... Shock and awe. But it kind of fell flat if you ask me because it was all fake. I mean, that whole picture they had of Saddam Hussein's statue being toppled and they had it all close up with what looked like a lot of people around. But if you get a real picture of it from a distance, you find out there were like only 25 people there. They put it in the newspaper trying to make it look like a revolution or something.

(Joe) But the shock and awe was a reference to the first night of the attack on Baghdad where they fired 500 cruise missiles in one night.

(L) I don't think there was much shock and awe. I think there was 'awe', but not a shock.

(Joe) It suggests a sudden unexpected bombardment of some sort... (Maybe Russia will do something similar?)

Well I just tuned into RT and the breaking headline was "Precise Shock and Awe"

Apparently Russia launched a huge bombing of Ukrainian Units that were preparing for the offensive in May. Only unverified reports right now.

This may be a hit for The C's and Joe!20230430_190047.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom