Session 24 June 2022

As the Cassiopaea constellation crop circle has shown from the great digging done here, these symbols can and do sometimes hold several layers of meaning simultaneously. This new one, thanks to hollenoaea's side by side posting of the FOTCM symbol, looks very much like an expansion of the FOTCM design. If its the real deal, it may not have been constructed to suggest that of course, but one possibility is that this circle is suggesting some kind of growth to the mix, or an added element maybe like the 'third eye' or pineal gland; psychic up-link.

Even more so though, it reminds me of 'The Law of Three' in the 4th Way literature - and what the C's have said in prior sessions about finding the 3 meanings in things.

The following section is from the Paleochristianity wiki PDF which is chock full of concise definitions of relevent terms and concepts. https://paleochristianity.org/documents/FOTCM_Casswiki.pdf

Maybe the section below holds some clues. But even if it doesn't, there seems to be a whole lot here that has much bearing on where we are, and what we're doing:

Law of Three

The Law of Three is fundamental to Fourth Way cosmology, where each phenomenon springs from the interaction of three forces. The idea is also central to the Cassiopaean Experiment, where context or consciousness determines alignment in relation to the fundamental duality of the cosmos.

Cosmology

In Fourth Way cosmology, the fundamental law is called the Law of Three, or the law of the three principles or the three forces. According to this law, every phenomenon – from the cosmic to the sub-atomic – is the result of the converging action of three forces:

• The active force, also called the Holy Affirming.
• The passive force, also called the Holy Denying.
• The neutralizing force, also called the Holy Reconciling.

The human mind is geared towards thinking in terms of a single force or at most two. People are generally unaware of the ’third force’ or ’third principle’ in a given phenomenon or situation, and as such they are not able to form an objective understanding of it. Rigid ’formatory’ or ’mechanical’ thinking tends to only see ’yes’ and ’no’, ’true’ and ’false’, or ’good’ and ’bad’. Introducing the notion of third force as a representative of context or consciousness can broaden the mental process.

Still, we may not give fixed meanings to the three forces. The three forces are active, passive and neutralizing only with respect to the phenomenon at hand. Thus one and the same force may play very different roles in different phenomena and no phenomenon is isolated. The Law of Three deals with the single occurrence, but no single occurrence occurs that is not part of some process. The Law of Seven deals with how a process moves through distinct stages in time.

George Gurdjieff describes the Law of Three and the question of the third force as follows52:

Gurdjieff goes on to describe the Ray of Creation, wherein the three forces of the Absolute meet, creating worlds where the three forces no longer act as one. In a repeating process, the three forces then meet, giving rise to the next order of worlds, wherein the number of forces is doubled. This process proceeds to create a series of seven cosmoses (beginning with the Absolute as the first), where the number of forces acting on a cosmos is also the number of laws to which it is subject. The more laws, the more mechanical the worlds of a cosmos.

Boris Mouravieff, in his Gnosis trilogy, also relates the three forces to the creation of the world. Emerging with the creation of the Universe, each force represents one of the three conditions conceived by the non-manifest Divinity before the creation of the Universe:

• The passive force corresponds to the static condition.
• The active force corresponds to the dynamic condition.
• The neutralizing force ensures the maintenance or equilibrium of creation.

In the first volume of Gnosis, Mouravieff writes:

Examples

The formulation ’The higher blends with the lower in order to actualise the middle’ , is clear in the following: the sperm merges with the ovum to create the embryo or alternatively the sexual drive is inhibited, giving rise to ‘sublimation’ or ‘complex’, a teacher relates with a pupil ensuring transmission, etc.

In other examples, the third force is a catalyst or arbiter which determines the outcome of the encounter of the active and passive forces. For example, flour and water become bread only when bonded by fire, plaintiff and defendant have their case resolved only through a judge, the soul in potential asserts itself over the body through the application of the Work.

Work on the self

The Law of Three is of practical importance in self-Work. By studying onseself, one can learn to distinguish the three forces in the functioning of one’s machine. One can also recognize the absense of the third force by inertia in one’s life – by observing that one is stuck. Such observation shows the need for a new element which can enter as the third force. It could be knowledge, it could be work on one’s body or emotions; or, it could be that the need to ”pay all in advance” is not being fulfilled, and must be before further progress is possible.

George Gurdjieff describes self-study and self-Work in relation to the Law of Three as follows:

The Cassiopaeans stress the need for giving back in order to receive. Taking without giving eventually results in a blockage, regardless of the amount of energy expended in other ways. Relating this to the above quote, it is an instance of the third force being missing. Giving back can take many forms – it depends on what is asked for. In the context of this group, a large part is helping out with our common projects – e.g. discussing and sharing information on the Cassiopaea Forum, editing Signs of the Times to help keep it active as a lighthouse for the world, contributing to other projects – or helping to provide the means which others can use to do so. It can also be a matter of dedication – of not being able to receive more until one puts in practice, or sincerely utilizes, what one has already been given.
Brilliant analysis ... thank you! ...

So indeed, "we will do what we will do" but our doing will be more STO-oriented in the results of creating the life fractalization that is present in this plane if we know more about two main forces in relation to this 3rd one which is the most important in order to keep things to develop in creative STO tendencies -The neutralizing force ensures the maintenance or equilibrium of creation.

In other words, this is how I understood it - one needs to be "elastic" in its fractalization towards constant co-creation while discovering the magic; at the same time, it is essential to be able to let it go and let it be rediscovered again and again with any new entry, and not to hold on it and not constrain it, but rather to lose the threads and connectivity to the "place of resistance" which is, regarded from fragile creative reality, less risky to produce destruction, what is much better in terms of energy distribution and rational use here in 3D, than forcing the "good" things upon those who are still unable to realize the power of the 3rd force from within.

And that means to be able to detect and "surf" with your body and mind as the waves are created and as the wind blows and in that surf to observe, love, and cry seeing the masses "down under" grouping around a few cornerstones of their new "ideologies", one needs to get used to that ... the saddest for me is that moment when it is time to let go the creation we brought to life in this plane ... we can't take with us on our journey all those we feel are part of us unless they are ready even to want to join us ... and even then they might decide differently, and we need to accept that in love and light of creative fractalization that is "moving" us around this universe ... feeling of joy and sadness keeps the balance of other two forces within us alive, so while still here, we also can still feel week and human ...

This crop circle looks a bit like celtic art, with their knots. If it is genuine, maybe there's also a little push to look back at what our ancestor's did/were and take a few lessons out of it? The Celts were not perfect but they probably didn't have this whole woke hysteria going on😰.
Below is a photo of celtic art that looks like the crop circle. FWIW.
I was thinking in that direction too ... and as well as about Illyrian culture that is confused with south slavs in Croatia and Dalmatia, for me the 1st association to possible let's call them "Druidic cultures" is this monument found in the Jupiter Temple in Diocletian Palace in SPLIT that is explained as the baptizing fountain form the Croatian early Christian rulers and kings, but to me, this person on trone looks like Casiopaea or her husband Cepheus who are parents of Andromeda who needed to be sacrificed and eaten by sea monster - sea snake Cantus, that is conquered by Perseus who saved Andromeda and maybe the sea monster is presented by this ornament that is now more like a trophy, not a threat, and can be used as extra decoration on the stone monuments ...

Attachments

• KraljZvonimirKrstionicaSPlit.jpg
    KraljZvonimirKrstionicaSPlit.jpg
    12.4 KB · Views: 9
  • zvijezda.jpg
    zvijezda.jpg
    562 KB · Views: 9
  • 14072022_6.jpg
    14072022_6.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 10
  • KCP5-novo2.jpg
    KCP5-novo2.jpg
    69 KB · Views: 10
  • Sidney_Hall_-_Urania's_Mirror_-_Cassiopeia_(image_right_side_up).jpg
    Sidney_Hall_-_Urania's_Mirror_-_Cassiopeia_(image_right_side_up).jpg
    226.6 KB · Views: 8
  • Cepheusurania.jpg
    Cepheusurania.jpg
    16.6 KB · Views: 9
  • 1920px-Ritual_Tray_with_a_Nereid_(Sea_Nymph)_and_a_Cherub_Riding_a_Sea_Monster_(Ketos)_LACMA_M...jpg
    1920px-Ritual_Tray_with_a_Nereid_(Sea_Nymph)_and_a_Cherub_Riding_a_Sea_Monster_(Ketos)_LACMA_M...jpg
    752.9 KB · Views: 9
here are some interesting circles from the past, similar designs, and the fotcm circle

and at the very bottom is a photo of the duck egg i had for breakfast - protein spots (red dots) occur occasionally but i thought this was interesting (and no i'm not reading anything into it, it was delicious though) :-)

Screen Shot 2022-07-15 at 8.57.06 AM.png

Screen Shot 2022-07-14 at 10.10.47 PM.png

Screen Shot 2022-07-15 at 8.56.13 AM.png

950ED0FA-FE66-4429-8CB5-A94A9F9875FE_1_105_c.jpeg

Absolutely fascinating, @Natus Videre ❤️

I don't know how many times i am struck in awe over what you, members of the Cassiopaean forum family (you guyz !) bring together here...

It's so... well, I often feel like a clumsy duck in comparison - like someone who can't create music with harmony - but at the same time a guy who does love listen and following the rhythms and flow like melodies written through words and meaning; symphonies other people have created, like a beautiful sound landscape when you read it... I often then wonder, how can people bring all that together like that ?

It's really fascinating, to say the least.

Well, it started already back then; 2.5 years ago when i first bumped into Laura's articles (at Sott?) without knowing anything about her, yet noticed the incredible knowledge and sense she put into and though words... words which too, seem to flow with ease, depth and rhythm. (The resonance from intelligence, sensibility and depth). I get this feeling a lot of times here at the forum, in entries you guys have written. I remember yesterday, when Keyhole wrote his entry in the "Germ Theory vs Terrain Theory"; again - it struck me how beautiful a being can write, while making so much sense and meaning.

I am in awe ! It was literally like listening to a symphony.

I'll probably never write with such ease and flow, not even close - but I am also not sad about it, because the joy to 'read the beauty', the depth and rhythms in what others create; whether through words, content, intelligence or illustrations, associations, art, etc. So, is an honor for me, to even be able to take part of what you guys create; individually as well together. To read, what others think, ponder, who put together, in fascinating ways all that, with knowledge, feeling and deeper sense.

How can that not be incredible ?

I don't look down on people who may not write so fluid, and things may sound a bit choppy; actually, it is kind of cute and warming, to follow these tones of words as well.

Maybe it is the orientation; the intent of a person, whose resonance behind, through the written words, can be felt, even if the words themselves may sound "choppy" or "clumsy"- but you can still feel the beauty. (What i wish to say here is - to other members who maybe feel - Oh, i can't write so well... - Do write and communicate, don't be shy, it is ok !!

Back in the days I loved to look at photos people had in their albums, no matter how "amateurish" or "bad" they were (they often told me those were); I never saw it like that ! Instead I loved to look at the photos with interest, the stories they told. Because they had their own style, expression and content, which i appreciated a lot.

Oh gosh Ralf, lots of words... again. I am not champion in squeezing down content into a delightful concentrate. But what I really wished to say at the core:

Thank you all, for who you are - and what you do ! 💞

Beautifully said my brother!! You have candidly put into words exactly how i too feel in this amazing community. Kudos!

I’ve been having the same issues with the Putin Donbass thread for several days. It keeps reloading (but never completely) and then freezes the browser and says unavailable, no matter which browser I try. I sent a message to Scottie about it a little while ago. Your post provides some interesting food for thought!
For those who experienced loading issues with some forum's thread the reason may simply be because the current page of the thread your browser is reading contains many links to whether (youtube/other) video clips or twitter's tweets. The time it takes to fully load a page with many such links can be long, and can fail if there's any slow down of any of them. These threads/discussions (covid, donbass) are usually full of such links that are loaded by the forum but from the original source. For instance, the posts of c.a. who is used to link many news in one post are usually taking time to load and well display, and it's normal.
It's similar for images copied in a response (and sometimes other types of docs), if the picture was not optimized (taking a pic from a smartphone nowodays create a 5 to 10Mo file), if uploaded on a page without being resized + compressed then it's normal that it'll take more time for your line to download all the data then for the browser to display them.

I would suggest to pay attention about the page (and the 15 posts on the page) which is displayed when you experience a slowness problem, check about if there are many links, clips, pictures, full copy of articles with pictures (even the ones "hided" in quote mode), etc ... are present or not.

If its the real deal, it may not have been constructed to suggest that of course, but one possibility is that this circle is suggesting some kind of growth to the mix, or an added element maybe like the 'third eye' or pineal gland; psychic up-link.
What is fun is that while watching this last CC from the post of hollenoaea i had in mind about the third eye, then 1 or 2m after i arrived to your answer and you mentionned it ;-). This regularly happen with other subject or topics while reading a thread, i suppose that many here experience the same. What I noticed is that this happens from more to more and what comes to my mind to try to explain this is "similar wavelenght". FWIW

I want to mention something about the psychomantium, something I wanted to mention since a long time but never had the opportunity to. I like fantasy books, and one of the best know author in this domain is R.A. Salvatore who had a big influence early eighties in the fantasy universes (Dungeon & Dragons, Wizard of the Coast, ...). I read all his books on Drizzt Do'Urden the dark elf (who is in fact a true hero who, probably, much influences me). The author also wrote a trilogy (then a second one) named DemonWars ( The DemonWars Saga - Wikipedia ).
I just learnt today about the second trilogy, and sadly found that it wasn't translated to french :-O - ( i would be unable to read a book in english, i would stop at each line for words i do not understand )

To come back to the psychomantium, here's the link : one of the heroes of the first trilogy of this saga, named Elbryan, always travels with a small mirror and is used to find a place (room or whatever) with a very low luminosity, place the mirror in front of him, watch it and wait to perceive messages from his ancestors (usually images). In a way, Salvatore described in this fantasy book how to communicate with other beings and it's the principle of the psychomantium, just that in the book it's a portable one 😅

I completely enjoyed this trilogy, read it 3x so far, I loved it as much as Tolkien LotR, maybe enve more. The author added, in this trilogy, a nice connection with stones & gems, which are a based material used in magic in this world he imagined. Also (a bit of spoiler here), the hero Elbryan is saved by elves when young, and the teaching he receives is incredibly in phase with many teachings we all share here on the forum. Say otherwhisely, i think that this author, Salvatore, has (or had) some connections with good higher energies/knowledge he expressed in his fantasy book. Well, if you like stones (and/or lithotherapy), fantasy books with nice insights, and that you may want to make a break between 2 romance books, do not hesitate to make a try on this "Demonwars" trilogy.

There is evidently great danger involved for the individual finding the Grail and it may only be found at the time of great chaos Laura spoke of in the earlier session. However, if what Laura saw under hypnosis is correct, then for humanity and the Earth's sake, I guess it is important that it is found and then used by STO forces in the nick of time.​

It's hard to say exactly what a myth is. They are complex information systems. I still don't really understand them. For me, they're in a similar category to the mysteries of DNA base pairs that give rise to the full human genome, or how the letters in the alphabet include all the possibilities of human communication in English, or how viruses are invisible agents of transformation from another density.

Myths are a code, I'd say, comprised of specific images, set in a moving sequence or storyline, capable of transmitting information, with implications for the Soul. I've begun to understand that a myth communicates on multiple levels of meaning at once - on a vertical axis and horizontal, a time axis, and probably a few other axes that I'm ignorant of. On the vertical axis, myths speak about the internal, the external, and the eternal, all at the same time, describing the 'as above, so below' relationship of our inner states, external world, and the various archetypes or Names of God. On the horizontal axis, myths can be understood to be communicating biological, geological, astronomical, cosmological and psychological material - all simultaneously! There is also a time component, too, where a myth can include recorded historical information, as well as prophesy what may come to pass.

In case it's not been read, I'd highly recommend Randall Carlson's article series on the Holy Grail, which begins from the 'usual esoteric conceptions' of the Grail, and makes a pretty awesome divergence into the very weird science of comets. I found it to be a really good primer to Pierre's ongoing project - mass extinctions, evolutionary leaps, and the virus-information connection.

The good guys at MindMatters also did a great show covering Randall's 'Grail' article series.

Back to myth as complex information system. Another axis might be more of a dividing line between light and darkness. Just in the same way that our DNA has been tampered with, and that clear language striving for the Truth is under attack, or how viruses can be engineered to induce obedience or destroy a certain 'pesky ethnicity', myths - as complex systems of information - can also be crafted and implanted into a cultural milieu in order to hoodwink the masses into a self-destructive psychosis. That's the 'religion-as-Matrix-operating-system-software' theory, which seems legit to me. But there's another New Age COINTELPRO version, which is more like an inducement to an obsessive connecting of dots endlessly to other dots, in a '353535' wild goose chase. The C's have warned about this. I wonder if you've considered this in relation to yourself, and your own research into myths?

The Grail, being a central myth, is not a single thing, but many things. Including a red herring. My main take-home is that the Grail stories, especially as spelled out in SHOTW, describe the following process - with the proper application of the work and activation of the DNA through intentional suffering and conscious labours, it is the human being that is the 'lost technology of space and time' of antiquity.

I think that's one point that the more 'mind-based' (and less 'tech-based') time-travel discussion in this thread might be suggesting. The 'fully integrated human consciousness unit' or 'Soul' - with a spiffy new, cleaned-up auric profile, healed physical structure, and balanced karmic reference - could be understood as a lost technology that we just might be rediscovering. The finding of the Grail, then, prolly entails continuing on with what many here already know and love - developing the Faith and Reason within ourselves, enabling us to make good decisions, which then allows us to step onto branching life-paths of better outcomes of increasing Goodness, Beauty, and Truth. The other information of the Grail myth is fascinating for sure, but this level of analysis is what is most real and relevant to me at this time in my day to day life, ie., it places the information within my circle of influence.

I personally don't put much stock in STO forces 'out there somewhere' finding a time machine so that they can interfere with the earth's orbit when some space rocks come calling, and thereby 'save us' from what might well be some very necessary suffering. Seems a bit too hopeful for me. And as the old saying goes 'Hope and Fear chase each other's tails.' It makes most sense to me to strive to become a dude of the 'STO force' here and now, to the fullest extent that I am able - and surrender the rest unto the Divine Cosmic Mind.

It's hard to say exactly what a myth is. They are complex information systems. I still don't really understand them. For me, they're in a similar category to the mysteries of DNA base pairs that give rise to the full human genome, or how the letters in the alphabet include all the possibilities of human communication in English, or how viruses are invisible agents of transformation from another density.

Myths are a code, I'd say, comprised of specific images, set in a moving sequence or storyline, capable of transmitting information, with implications for the Soul. I've begun to understand that a myth communicates on multiple levels of meaning at once - on a vertical axis and horizontal, a time axis, and probably a few other axes that I'm ignorant of. On the vertical axis, myths speak about the internal, the external, and the eternal, all at the same time, describing the 'as above, so below' relationship of our inner states, external world, and the various archetypes or Names of God. On the horizontal axis, myths can be understood to be communicating biological, geological, astronomical, cosmological and psychological material - all simultaneously! There is also a time component, too, where a myth can include recorded historical information, as well as prophesy what may come to pass.

In case it's not been read, I'd highly recommend Randall Carlson's article series on the Holy Grail, which begins from the 'usual esoteric conceptions' of the Grail, and makes a pretty awesome divergence into the very weird science of comets. I found it to be a really good primer to Pierre's ongoing project - mass extinctions, evolutionary leaps, and the virus-information connection.

The good guys at MindMatters also did a great show covering Randall's 'Grail' article series.

Back to myth as complex information system. Another axis might be more of a dividing line between light and darkness. Just in the same way that our DNA has been tampered with, and that clear language striving for the Truth is under attack, or how viruses can be engineered to induce obedience or destroy a certain 'pesky ethnicity', myths - as complex systems of information - can also be crafted and implanted into a cultural milieu in order to hoodwink the masses into a self-destructive psychosis. That's the 'religion-as-Matrix-operating-system-software' theory, which seems legit to me. But there's another New Age COINTELPRO version, which is more like an inducement to an obsessive connecting of dots endlessly to other dots, in a '353535' wild goose chase. The C's have warned about this. I wonder if you've considered this in relation to yourself, and your own research into myths?

The Grail, being a central myth, is not a single thing, but many things. Including a red herring. My main take-home is that the Grail stories, especially as spelled out in SHOTW, describe the following process - with the proper application of the work and activation of the DNA through intentional suffering and conscious labours, it is the human being that is the 'lost technology of space and time' of antiquity.

I think that's one point that the more 'mind-based' (and less 'tech-based') time-travel discussion in this thread might be suggesting. The 'fully integrated human consciousness unit' or 'Soul' - with a spiffy new, cleaned-up auric profile, healed physical structure, and balanced karmic reference - could be understood as a lost technology that we just might be rediscovering. The finding of the Grail, then, prolly entails continuing on with what many here already know and love - developing the Faith and Reason within ourselves, enabling us to make good decisions, which then allows us to step onto branching life-paths of better outcomes of increasing Goodness, Beauty, and Truth. The other information of the Grail myth is fascinating for sure, but this level of analysis is what is most real and relevant to me at this time in my day to day life, ie., it places the information within my circle of influence.

I personally don't put much stock in STO forces 'out there somewhere' finding a time machine so that they can interfere with the earth's orbit when some space rocks come calling, and thereby 'save us' from what might well be some very necessary suffering. Seems a bit too hopeful for me. And as the old saying goes 'Hope and Fear chase each other's tails.' It makes most sense to me to strive to become a dude of the 'STO force' here and now, to the fullest extent that I am able - and surrender the rest unto the Divine Cosmic Mind.
Where you say: But there's another New Age COINTELPRO version, which is more like an inducement to an obsessive connecting of dots endlessly to other dots, in a '353535' wild goose chase. The C's have warned about this. I wonder if you've considered this in relation to yourself, and your own research into myths?

My simple answer is yes and I am aware of the dangers involved in the relentless pursuit of knowledge and the significance of the number 33 connected with this pursuit, which the C's have warned us about. Afterall, in the traditional Biblical story of Adam and Eve's fall, the serpent tempted Eve to eat from the fruit of the Tree of Knowledge, which led to the fall. To quote St Paul here:

"Though I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, and have not charity, I am become as sounding brass, or a tinkling cymbal. And though I have the gift of prophecy, and understand all mysteries, and all knowledge; and though I have all faith, so as to remove mountains, and have not charity, I am nothing".

I appreciate that we have recently discussed the issue of what the Holy Grail is on the Alton Towers thread and it can certainly mean different things to different people. I think the Grail can assist in the reactivation of certain 'so called' junk DNA within man's genome in order to transform him back into the creature he once was prior to his fall from grace 320,000 years ago since it is, amongst other things, a resurrection device. However, I am not claiming the Grail is technology in the conventional sense but rather that it is a psychic aid that will help to facilitate the process you speak of - think of it as a Kundalini/illumination inducing artefact. Indeed, I will stick my neck out and suggest that the Holy Grail is the pure crystal skull the Templars found and called 'Baphomet' (the Baptism of Metis or Wisdom). It might even be viewed as a super duper Kentakkian version of the Mitchell-Hedges Skull, supposedly found by the English explorer Mitchell-Hedges in Belize in the 1930's, which according to the C's had been used by the Maya for soul reflection and focusing. After recently re-reading comments Joseph Farrell had to say on the extraordinary properties of the Mitchell-Hedges Skull (I can post them here if people want), it made me realise that the special optics built into this skull (which may be Atlantean in origin) can actually trap light and apply it in unique ways beyond the capability of known technology. Those who are psychically sensitive and have come into contact with the skull, speak of its pronounced psychic effects on them. These powers and effects (including potentially a vast store of information downloaded into the skull) inherent in the Mitchell-Hedges Skull may be small beer compared to those found in Baphomet, which was created on Kentak.

However, just as it can be used by STO forces, the C's have said the Grail has been used at times in the past for STS purposes. My own feeling is that it was used in such a manner in the Great Pyramid of Giza when STS forces (Atlantian survivors) waged war on the Rama civilisation in India using the Pyramid as a scalar weapon device or, as Farrell calls it, a phased conjugate MASER howitzer, a weapon more fearful than any currently held within the major powers' arsenals (it could even destroy planets or large comets!!!).

You say that you can achieve this DNA awakening by "continuing on with what many here already know and love - developing the Faith and Reason within ourselves, enabling us to make good decisions, which then allows us to step onto branching life-paths of better outcomes of increasing Goodness, Beauty, and Truth". I agree with what you say here. However, this does create something of a disconnect for me between the messages the C's gave Laura in the past, which seemed to stress the need to build up her knowledge base in order to prime the magnetic centre in advance of the Wave, and the message being promoted now of achieving simple Karmic understandings. If you are right, and I am not saying you aren't, what then was the point of all the clues the C's were giving Laura not just about the Grail but the Nordic Covenant and the special bloodline etc., which they suggested would eventually lead her to her chalice (the grail?). Was it just intended as some sort of mystery school test to prepare her as an adept? Maybe so. Nevertheless, it was the C's who promoted the need for Laura to obtain specific knowledge and then start connecting dots as you say, including assisting Ark in discovering the UFT along the way. Are you inferring this was some sort of subtle trap on their part to induce a '353535' wild goose chase or just a means of teaching some sort of karmic lesson? I really don't know the answer here. Are you therefore suggesting it is a waste of time now pursuing answers to these old clues, for there are many others on this Forum besides me that are still doing so? Say if the C's really wanted these clues to be solved prior to the Wave's arrival - after all they told Laura the answers to these clues would come in phases. Yes, I appreciate that they once warned Laura of the perils of spilling the beans over the internet too soon before the Forum had achieved a certain level of notoriety. Perhaps we are beyond that point now as times become very interesting indeed.

I totally agree with you that ancient myths are code and very subtle multi-layered codes at that. Joseph Farrell and other writers such as David Hatcher Childress believe these myths and symbols contain advanced scientific principles and knowledge handed down by Atlantian survivors to the successive legacy civilisations that came after them, who then because they no longer had the sophisticated technological and scientific base to understand them properly, started to apply a religious or philosophical twist to them, which only helped to confuse the original message and knowledge the Atlantians had intended to pass on. Although there will be an inevitable process of loss and confusion as societies decline and become more primitive, the Atlantians knew that as more sophisticated societies developed over time, there would be those who eventually would start to interpret the myths for what they truly were. Indeed, it is only now that as our modern physics develops more sophisticated models to understand the Universe and the underlying nature of things these myths and symbols can be seen for what they are. Unfortunately, one of the classic myths that demonstrates the dangers inherent in such discovery is the myth of Pandora's Box. What is worrying though is that human STS forces represented by groups like the Illuminati are undoubtedly already further down the track in interpreting and applying these coded myths than human STO forces are. However, in this cosmic play, I guess STS must do what they must do.

As to the point you make about STO forces 'out there somewhere' finding a time machine so that they can interfere with the earth's orbit when some space rocks come calling, and thereby 'save us', I do hear what you say. Please note that I only chose to quote from that session with Vincent Bridges as it involved a kind of time travel into the future experience on Laura's part, akin no doubt to what remote viewers are capable of. I did, however, preface that excerpt by pointing out that it was obtained under hypnosis by what we have since learned was a very STS personality. This in itself could call into question any of the information that came out of that session. Moreover, Laura may have been seeing only one possible quantum future similar to what the Montauk experimenters may have experienced when they were viewing the future, which may be comparable perhaps to the quantum shift concept as used in the old US science fiction TV series Sliders involving people travelling to parallel worlds - which was good fun until they canned John Rhys-Davies.​

I think they all emigrated to the United States. One of them, Mari-Loli Lafleur, a former resident of Boston, is now dead. She left an interesting prophetic warning about Russia though that may be in the process of being fulfilled - who knows - shock and awe maybe?​

"When Russia will unexpectedly and suddenly overrun and overwhelm a great part of the free world. God does not want this to happen so quickly. In any case the Warning will come when you will see that Holy Mass cannot be celebrated freely anymore; then it will be that the world will most need the intervention of God.

In fairness to the Catholic Church, Church authorities both in Spain and the Vatican have never given any formal approval to the series of apparitions that occurred at Garabandal in the 1960's. They have left it to the piety of the faithful whether or not they wish to believe in them. Indeed, there were many aspects about the apparitions which might give rise to a red flag warning, given some of the strange things that occurred during the visions - see comments in the attached commentary below on this:​

Whatever the nature of the apparitions, I would not doubt the integrity and sincerity of the four seers though for they clearly had an unworldly experience that left an indelible mark on them.

My brother visited Garabandal back in the late 1990's with a friend who knew the area well and had good contacts in the village. Through his friend, he was able to meet with Jacinta, one of the seers, who was visiting the village at the time, although by then she had long been based in the States. He didn't discuss the apparitions with her but found her to be a genuine and nice person. Interestingly, one venerable person who did believe in the authenticity of the apparitions was the Capuchin Friar, mystic and now canonised saint, Padre Pio.

See the following 2021 interview with Jacinta: INTERVIEW TO JACINTA -ONE OF THE SEERS OF THE APPARITIONS OF OUR LADY IN GARABANDAL- PUBLISHED AS A BOOK BY JOSE MARIA ZAVALA A RENOWN SPANISH CATHOLIC JOURNALIST IN NOVEMBER 15TH 2021

Although people tend to associate Marian Visions with European Catholic countries like France and Spain, there is a strong tradition of them occurring in the Ukraine as well, the most famous being that at the village of Hrushiv three years before the more celebrated apparition at Fatima in Portugal in 1917. See: http://www.divinemysteries.info/our-lady-of-the-ukraine-hrushiv-ukraine-1914-and-1987/

For those not aware, although the Ukraine is predominantly an Orthodox Christian country, there is a large Catholic population based there that has suffered widespread persecution both under the dominant Orthodox Communion and under the Soviet communist regime of the 20th Century. One group came in for particular persecution and that was the Uniats, who were Ukrainian Orthodox Christians who had come back into union with Rome (hence their name). Josef Stalin, who had been raised as an Orthodox Christian and was at heart a nationalist, had a particular dislike for the Uniats and encouraged their persecution - presumably viewing them as traitors to Orthodox tradition. Given what is happening in the Ukraine today, I guess it adds yet one further twist to the story.​
Well it turns out that there is still at least one Roman Catholic bishop who takes the message and warning of Garabandal seriously. See link: https://earthnewspaper.com/worldwide-warning-by-bishop-richard-n-williamson/

I should add that English Traditionalist Catholic Bishop Richard Williamson is one of the most controversial bishops in the world, having been excommunicated by Pope John Paul II but then reinstated by Pope Benedict XVI, as well as being prosecuted for holocaust denial in Germany. He is extremely outspoken to put it mildly. However, he does buy into the message of Garabandal, so I thought I would share his recent comments on the subject for those who may be interested.​

However, just as it can be used by STO forces, the C's have said the Grail has been used at times in the past for STS purposes. My own feeling is that it was used in such a manner in the Great Pyramid of Giza when STS forces (Atlantian survivors) waged war on the Rama civilisation in India using the Pyramid as a scalar weapon device or, as Farrell calls it, a phased conjugate MASER howitzer, a weapon more fearful than any currently held within the major powers' arsenals (it could even destroy planets or large comets!!!).

And it is already reaching those levels of technology:

As you watch the video, you notice that the crystal is curiously placed inside a copper housing.

That's really weird because I read the word "spells" as "incantations". And that would mean some must be quiet and others noisy..? Guess that's just my imagination running riot. Anyway, it made me think of Shakespear's Macbeth... and rattling chains and dungeons - for the not so quiet spells, anyway.

If you don't like the energy of a place you live in, have you considered moving? Some people are, if they can - or if they're allowed to move.

From my interest in astrology, it looks like the energy is scaling up for a big bang at the end of the month and at the begining of next month. Mars, Uranus and the North Node all conjunct at 18 deg Taurus. That could be one angry and unexpectedly behaving bull... :scared:
Hi Ruth, thanks for sharing your thoughts! I think you have a point about “dispel” referring to - removing the the affect of a spell - which is not how this feels. More like negative energy decided to hunker down in and around our apartment (which is temp as our home is being renovated). There’s a lot more WiFi around which isn’t helping.

Anyway, I’ll have to write out something with the intent of “moving spirit or soul energy along”…

As for a “Big Bang” forecast, I have that same feeling here on the West Coast of California - we’re long overdue. Of note, our little guy keeps saying “big boom up in sky” so staying balanced and even keeled has been challenging… feels like the calm before the storm.
:boat:

Those are interesting connections, but doesn't this seem arbitrary? I'm curious why the English signifier 'love' should be selected to translate into genetic code, rather than French, Latin, Hebrew, Sanskrit? And if the word love should be converted by using modern ASCII code for each letter, does that mean that if we find a significant gene that translates to the ASCII sequence ÿ@δ╕, then does that become some kind of symbolically significant power word?

It looked like you made some interesting synchronistic observations, but I'm sorry, it was hard to keep taking it seriously when that fundamental step seemed so arbitrary.
When I read a book by one of the forum members here, @JimDuyer, I was quite amazed at how much there possible meanings in a short cuneiform graphic he has to consider when he translates the message written in the Sumerian cuneiform, because the message often can be read from left to right, vice-versa and often the symbols change the meaning... Basically, a lot of empathy and understanding of the historical reality is needed from the translator, nothing from for ex. ancient Mesopotamia maps 1:1 to english or even to our modern world (I hope I haven't mixed it up too much, Jim?). As for the crop circle, C's gave us some clues and a theme of the message, but I guess we will never be able to tell with 100% certainity what author ment, same with the Epic of Gilgamesh I guess?

Back
Top Bottom