Session 23 May 2020

(Andromeda) Do you want to ask about that smell?
(L) Several places: Los Angeles...
(Andromeda) North of France.
(Niall) Paris
(Joe) A lot of places in France, actually.
(Andromeda) That was about 2 or 3 weeks ago?
(Joe) Yeah.
A: Realm curtain breached.
Q: (L) Remember that the devil is supposed to be accompanied by the smell of sulfur... and Bigfoot!
(Niall) And window fallers.
(Joe) It's a chemical byproduct of trans-density movement?
A: Yes
Q: (L) Well, that's actually something interesting that should be looked into. What are the properties of sulfur? Why would that be involved in a realm curtain breach?
(Andromeda) Yeah.
(Joe) So what was breaching the realm curtain? What was coming through in Los Angeles and France and wherever else at the same time?
A: Invisible to you as yet, but 4D STS energy beings.

Did it happen in New Jersey, USA?

Officials are investigating rotten smell in Gloucester County New Jersey - January 29 2024 / 8:01 PM EST said:
According to a Facebook post, the county said on Sunday night, they received complaints from people in Deptford, Sewell, Washington Township and Glassboro of an odor the county described as "chemical, burning plastic, rotten eggs, and/or burning batteries."

Emergency managers have been unable to identify the source of the odor.

Kelly D'Amico said she smelled the odor last week while walking with friends in a park.

"My girlfriend said to me, 'Oh, do you guys smell that?'" D'Amico recalled. "It was like a bad mix of chlorine, pine cones, and there was something in the air that didn't smell good."

Gloucester County said across the Delaware River, Chester County, received similar odor complaints.

Emergency management leaders said area refineries on both sides of the river reported operations as normal.

Gloucester County said it will continue working to determine a cause for the odor.

I’ve also been smelling noxious odors here at the beach a few miles from the Port of Los Angeles. To me it smells like rotten eggs and crude oil. We used to have a huge refinery just up the highway, so I’m very familiar with what that smells like. There’s also a sewage treatment plant in the other direction, so I know that smell all too well. On top of that, right smack in the middle, in my home town is the Naval Weapons Station Seal Beach. I can walk to the end of my street and see a San Antonio Class Littoral Combat Ship sitting in Alamitos Bay right now, not 400 yards away. So let’s just say that there’s all sorts of stuff in my neighborhood!😅 That, I suppose, is why I’m certain that this is unusually foul and well, rotten.🤮

I’ve also been smelling noxious odors here at the beach a few miles from the Port of Los Angeles. To me it smells like rotten eggs and crude oil. We used to have a huge refinery just up the highway, so I’m very familiar with what that smells like. There’s also a sewage treatment plant in the other direction, so I know that smell all too well. On top of that, right smack in the middle, in my home town is the Naval Weapons Station Seal Beach. I can walk to the end of my street and see a San Antonio Class Littoral Combat Ship sitting in Alamitos Bay right now, not 400 yards away. So let’s just say that there’s all sorts of stuff in my neighborhood!😅 That, I suppose, is why I’m certain that this is unusually foul and well, rotten.🤮
You're in the middle of an aromatherapy experiment! America smells very fishy these days. ;-D

Q: (L) Well, I was just reading that the Earth's magnetic shield has dropped even lower, and it's causing problems with satellites. Is that going to be a big issue in the days to come?

A: Oh indeed. Best laid plans fail?

Q: (L) So in other words, the powers that be that are running the show aren't really as smart as they think they are...

A: Exactly.

Q: (L) They never counted on their satellites getting fried.

So, uh, does this ⬇️ have anything to do with ⬆️ satellites being fried or otherwise destroyed (maybe by comets, too) and pre-emptively framing a convenient scapegoat such as Russia to blame for it?

Back
Top Bottom