Session 23 August 2014

goyacobol said:
tatanka said:
I have beeen using the Rife tech for the past 15 years with good results.
However one has to know what to do as it can be a negative or positive experience.

Wether you believe it ot not, if you get hit by the right frequencies for you, you will react, no exceptions.
As the Cs say: knowledge comes from experimentation.
I beleive if we could get the window of frequencies for the Ebola and its mutations, along with immune sys freq. stimulation we could have a good way to protect all. And it could qualify as STO...

tatanka,

There are so many Rife machines out there. How did you choose the one you tried? I did notice a frequency list that is found on several sites.

Here is one frequency list I found: _http://www.2qpt.com/articles/rife.pdf

Do you use a list like this one?

Thanks,

goyacobol

Hello goyacobol,,

Sorry for the delay

I still struggle a bit to figure out how to answer messages.
Anyway, there are 2 rife machines that I have been using along with others and they have proove themselves performing. It is the MOPA rife machine (http://www.thegb4000.com/). Very strong and can radiate 8 frequencies`at a time with a carrying wave (like radios). There is also the Rife-Bare machine ( https://www.resonantlight.ca/) that is not as strong but a lot easier to understand and use. This is the first machine I have used and called it my miracle machine.

As for the frequencies the best referal would be The handbook of Rife Frequency Healing, by Nina Silver, Phd. Her book has been updated and is over 700 pages. However each compagny has its own database of frequencies that usually come with their Equipment.

tatanka said:
goyacobol said:
tatanka said:
However one has to know what to do as it can be a negative or positive experience.

Wether you believe it ot not, if you get hit by the right frequencies for you, you will react, no exceptions.
I beleive if we could get the window of frequencies for the Ebola and its mutations, along with immune sys freq. stimulation we could have a good way to protect all. And it could qualify as STO...

tatanka,

There are so many Rife machines out there. How did you choose the one you tried? I did notice a frequency list that is found on several sites.

Thanks,

goyacobol

Hello goyacobol,,

Sorry for the delay

Anyway, there are 2 rife machines that I have been using along with others and they have proove themselves performing. It is the MOPA rife machine (http://www.thegb4000.com/). Very strong and can radiate 8 frequencies`at a time with a carrying wave (like radios). There is also the Rife-Bare machine ( https://www.resonantlight.ca/) that is not as strong but a lot easier to understand and use. This is the first machine I have used and called it my miracle machine.

As for the frequencies the best referal would be The handbook of Rife Frequency Healing, by Nina Silver, Phd. Her book has been updated and is over 700 pages. However each compagny has its own database of frequencies that usually come with their Equipment.

tatanka,

Thanks so much for the information. I have been thinking of different friends and family that might benefit from the Rife technology. They are expensive in a sense but not if they really work for many different conditions. Have you found specific conditions that the frequency list seems to have been working? Ebola would be a very good candidate for finding the right frequency.

goyacobol said:
tatanka said:
goyacobol said:
tatanka said:

tatanka,

Thanks,

goyacobol

Hello goyacobol,,

Sorry for the delay

tatanka,

Thanks so much for the information. I have been thinking of different friends and family that might benefit from the Rife technology. They are expensive in a sense but not if they really work for many different conditions. Have you found specific conditions that the frequency list seems to have been working? Ebola would be a very good candidate for finding the right frequency.
There are many ways of working with the rife and one of its best use is for any kind of infection, being parasites, bacterial, fungus or viral. However you have to target the right frequencies or you will be missing the point. So you have to know who you are dealing with and you have to know the right frequencies for it.
As for the Ebola, there is a group of scientists in the US and elsewhere that works underground (if you work with rife you have to be underground) and one of them has come up with this observation: ! I have found that when it infects a human body (EBV) it has been engineered to use the Brain’s Scalar Wave broadcasting ability to broadcast the Ebola out into the auric field and farther to spread the disease to others!
Well that could explain why so people involved in the crisis have contracted the virus even dough they did everything to secure themselves from it and still getting it.
It could also explain why it takes 7 to 21 days to show up. See when you work with rife, you can either stimulate or send a MORA (mortal osciatory rate). You would stimulate for instance if you wanted to send alpha waves or to reinforce the immune system. You would use the MORA for any type of infections.
So therefore when you stimulate you endorse a gentle approach and this can take some time and more treatments. If this proves to be true about this earlier observation, then that would explain why it takes 7 to 21 days before anything shows up. However one has to be regurlarly exposed to the frequencies. And that would make all the sens in the world why so many nurses and doctor in africa got it.

Following this road of thought it would also be clear why the C's mentionned rife technologies to treat it. With that in mind I would only see Rife technologies, radionic technologies and maybe, and only maybe, nanotechnology effecient for this type of challenge.

There is a way to work on this viral situation. With the MOPA (not MORA) technology mentionned earlier on this tread, you have the capability to sweep about 20 000 different frequencies in a 4 hour treatment. This type of treatment is used on cancer with great success and cover just about all the pathological frequencies concerning infections.

Hope this help.
Tatanka

tatanka said:
goyacobol said:
tatanka said:
goyacobol said:
tatanka said:

tatanka,

Thanks,

goyacobol

Hello goyacobol,,

Sorry for the delay

tatanka,

There are many ways of working with the rife and one of its best use is for any kind of infection, being parasites, bacterial, fungus or viral. However you have to target the right frequencies or you will be missing the point. So you have to know who you are dealing with and you have to know the right frequencies for it.
As for the Ebola, there is a group of scientists in the US and elsewhere that works underground (if you work with rife you have to be underground) and one of them has come up with this observation: ! I have found that when it infects a human body (EBV) it has been engineered to use the Brain’s Scalar Wave broadcasting ability to broadcast the Ebola out into the auric field and farther to spread the disease to others!
Well that could explain why so people involved in the crisis have contracted the virus even dough they did everything to secure themselves from it and still getting it.
It could also explain why it takes 7 to 21 days to show up. See when you work with rife, you can either stimulate or send a MORA (mortal osciatory rate). You would stimulate for instance if you wanted to send alpha waves or to reinforce the immune system. You would use the MORA for any type of infections.
So therefore when you stimulate you endorse a gentle approach and this can take some time and more treatments. If this proves to be true about this earlier observation, then that would explain why it takes 7 to 21 days before anything shows up. However one has to be regurlarly exposed to the frequencies. And that would make all the sens in the world why so many nurses and doctor in africa got it.

Following this road of thought it would also be clear why the C's mentionned rife technologies to treat it. With that in mind I would only see Rife technologies, radionic technologies and maybe, and only maybe, nanotechnology effecient for this type of challenge.

There is a way to work on this viral situation. With the MOPA (not MORA) technology mentionned earlier on this tread, you have the capability to sweep about 20 000 different frequencies in a 4 hour treatment. This type of treatment is used on cancer with great success and cover just about all the pathological frequencies concerning infections.

Hope this help.
Tatanka

Tatanka,

I am kind of surprised that there aren't more forum members interested in the Rife story. I haven't been able to get it out of my mind ever since I stumbled across his interesting work. You are way ahead of me in actually finding and using the technology. And I am sure that discretion is the word here. I like to at least hope the Rife discoveries may be used the way he intended. I only wish I could have had this technology for various family members instead of the current destructive chemo/radiation choice. Personally I had radiation treatments as an infant for shrinking my tonsils. In the 1940s and 1950s they went wild experimenting with radiation as a treatment for anything and everything. Fortunately so far I haven't had a problem. However; a friend of mine has had the infant radiation done supposedly to help her esophagus stretch as she was developing. She is now having neurological problems with her legs and arms. I don't know if the Rife frequencies are good for neurological issues, especially ones possibly caused by radiation in the first place.

At least the C's mentioned Rife and I think that should get more attention than the average suggestion for possible solutions to health issues.

I want to thank you again for taking time to explain more about how it might help. :)

goyacobol

goyacobol said:
gottathink said:
About the Rife generator, that shouldn’t be a problem to find. There are quite a few types in the use (if any is really doing something . . . )

Easy to find (like the BCX Ultra), but costing quite a bit - approx. USD 2'500. But I would be keen to try one, that's for sure!

Frequency specific microcurrent to my knowledge (as a practitioners assistant in a natural health clinic) uses some rife frequencies. The home units can be purchased relatively cheaply. I did see some excellent results with FSM, in reducing inflammation and pain.

It would be great it we would be allowed to utilize these possibilities. But my "faith" is not very great at this point. I can conceive of the great benefit to humanity but we are so engaged in battle that maybe these brilliant ideas are only a pipe dream at this "time". I don't know I guess I am grasping at straws now. I am thankful that others do see at least the many possibilities that we could have if we could break this "frequency fence".

Thanks for conceiving,

goyacobol

What do you mean by allowed to use these possibilities? They are accessible quite easily.

gottathink said:
goyacobol said:
gottathink said:
About the Rife generator, that shouldn’t be a problem to find. There are quite a few types in the use (if any is really doing something . . . )

Easy to find (like the BCX Ultra), but costing quite a bit - approx. USD 2'500. But I would be keen to try one, that's for sure!

Frequency specific microcurrent to my knowledge (as a practitioners assistant in a natural health clinic) uses some rife frequencies. The home units can be purchased relatively cheaply. I did see some excellent results with FSM, in reducing inflammation and pain.

It would be great it we would be allowed to utilize these possibilities. But my "faith" is not very great at this point. I can conceive of the great benefit to humanity but we are so engaged in battle that maybe these brilliant ideas are only a pipe dream at this "time". I don't know I guess I am grasping at straws now. I am thankful that others do see at least the many possibilities that we could have if we could break this "frequency fence".

Thanks for conceiving,

goyacobol

What do you mean by allowed to use these possibilities? They are accessible quite easily.

tatanka said:

gottathink,

I just think that even though machines of various kinds, quality and cost may be quite easily accessible (so far), there are not that many competent people who know how to safely use them (myself for example). I am willing to consider the possibility that we may just have to experiment as best we can at some point.

As tatanka points out many scientists who may be using the technology to find frequencies to fight Ebola have to work "underground" which doesn't sound easy at all to me. And "the Brain’s Scalar Wave broadcasting ability to broadcast the Ebola out into the auric field" makes me think there is a "psychic" element to the virus as well which won't be easy to eliminate (frequency fence?).

I guess I may be too pessimistic at times but so far only you, tatanka, the C's, Laura, Nicholas and maybe Perceval (since he knew Royal was Rife's first name) are the only ones who have shown much interest to this session's mention of Rife technology.

I will try to keep my hopeful butterfly wings going but I am just being a little cautious at this time. If you have good news relating to your experience please share.

goyacobol :/

goyacobol said:
tatanka said:
goyacobol said:
tatanka said:
goyacobol said:
tatanka said:

tatanka,

Thanks,

goyacobol

Hello goyacobol,,

Sorry for the delay

tatanka,

Hope this help.
Tatanka

Tatanka,

I am kind of surprised that there aren't more forum members interested in the Rife story. I haven't been able to get it out of my mind ever since I stumbled across his interesting work. You are way ahead of me in actually finding and using the technology. And I am sure that discretion is the word here. I like to at least hope the Rife discoveries may be used the way he intended. I only wish I could have had this technology for various family members instead of the current destructive chemo/radiation choice. Personally I had radiation treatments as an infant for shrinking my tonsils. In the 1940s and 1950s they went wild experimenting with radiation as a treatment for anything and everything. Fortunately so far I haven't had a problem. However; a friend of mine has had the infant radiation done supposedly to help her esophagus stretch as she was developing. She is now having neurological problems with her legs and arms. I don't know if the Rife frequencies are good for neurological issues, especially ones possibly caused by radiation in the first place.

At least the C's mentioned Rife and I think that should get more attention than the average suggestion for possible solutions to health issues.

I want to thank you again for taking time to explain more about how it might help. :)

goyacobol
Hello goyacobol,
What has been destroyed by radiation cannot be repared with Rife. Maybe Hyperbaric chamber therapy could help your friend but it would take about 40 treatments at least.

Always remember Rife technology...as I call it, my miracle machine.

The best to you in your search and to the rest of the group :)

goyacobol said:
gottathink said:
goyacobol said:
gottathink said:

Thanks for conceiving,

goyacobol

tatanka said:

gottathink,

I just think that even though machines of various kinds, quality and cost may be quite easily accessible (so far), there are not that many competent people who know how to safely use them (myself for example). I am willing to consider the possibility that we may just have to experiment as best we can at some point.

As tatanka points out many scientists who may be using the technology to find frequencies to fight Ebola have to work "underground" which doesn't sound easy at all to me. And "the Brain’s Scalar Wave broadcasting ability to broadcast the Ebola out into the auric field" makes me think there is a "psychic" element to the virus as well which won't be easy to eliminate (frequency fence?).

I guess I may be too pessimistic at times but so far only you, tatanka, the C's, Laura, Nicholas and maybe Perceval (since he knew Royal was Rife's first name) are the only ones who have shown much interest to this session's mention of Rife technology.

I will try to keep my hopeful butterfly wings going but I am just being a little cautious at this time. If you have good news relating to your experience please share.

goyacobol :/

Well if you read Royal Rife's story you will understand why they went underground.
To my opinion there are 2 main reasons why this happened so;

- the results were and are still hardv to believable
- if you miss the frequency signature or resonance of what you are targeting, the only thing that happens is...nothing.

Pathological resonances are very far away from healthy resonances so there is no chance of hurting unless someone aims at it. However the good machines won't allow it.

Tatanka

My experience is witnessing the use and excellent success with frequency specific microcurrent, using reasonant frequencies.
This is the background, (http://www.fsm4u.com/page2.html)

Dr. Albert Abrams in the early 1900s found very specific frequencies that had predictable therapeutic effects and is given the credit for the start of frequency specific microcurrent. Today, the Abrams Frequencies are still in use and selected frequencies have been validated in modern research studies.

Homeopaths were very much drawn to the electrical nature of healing. Harold Van Gelder and others were aware that their homeopathic remedies were actually energetic frequencies that had a corrective effect in the body. They noted that microcurrents, tiny amounts of electrical current, when passed through the body produced a very rapid normalization of function. From the 1930s until about 15 years ago, microcurrent treatment in the USA was carried out somewhat under cover and without fanfare.

With the recent discovery of old journals detailing the frequencies used by the electromagnetic and microcurrent pioneers, interest in therapeutic microcurrent treatment was rekindled. Dr. Carolyn McMakin, a chiropractor from Portland, Oregon, brought microcurrent technology up to modern day standards and in the mid-1990s began teaching doctors and other licensed health care providers how to use frequency specific microcurrent (FSM) for the treatment of many different conditions. Her machine, made by Precision Micro, has FDA approval. Her courses are very intense and emphasize both theory and practice. She serves as the Grande Dame of FSM in the United States today.

I met Dr. Carol Mc Makin in England, she was interested in meeting a tetraplegic man I was working with as a live in carer. He was involved in a trial of Microcurrent therapy for spinal injuries. (this was running a broad spectrum of frequencies not specific), His progression was excellent but no way way of knowing if this was attributable to the microcurrent.

I have seen it dramatically reduce inflammation and pain of chronic injuries within an hour; on 3 occasions women who had not menstruated for years did so the following day after treatment with FSM "concussion protocol".

However I have seen phenomenal changes in my own clinic work with Reiki and healing energy (arguably this is microcurrent therapy). Mostly these results are with chronic pain and people walking finally out with no pain, I do find there are detectable currents, or that is my perception. Also another young woman client who was amenorrhoeic and again menstruated the following day after energy type work and cranial sacral therapy.

It is a matter of getting our heads around it.

tatanka said:

tatanka,

I may have misunderstood what you meant by "negative or positive experience". I thought "negative" meant your could do more harm than good.
If nothing happens or the machines have built-in safety features that sounds better.

gottathink,

gottathink said:
My experience is witnessing the use and excellent success with frequency specific microcurrent, using reasonant frequencies.
This is the background, (http://www.fsm4u.com/page2.html)

Dr. Albert Abrams in the early 1900s found very specific frequencies that had predictable therapeutic effects and is given the credit for the start of frequency specific microcurrent. Today, the Abrams Frequencies are still in use and selected frequencies have been validated in modern research studies.

Homeopaths were very much drawn to the electrical nature of healing. Harold Van Gelder and others were aware that their homeopathic remedies were actually energetic frequencies that had a corrective effect in the body. They noted that microcurrents, tiny amounts of electrical current, when passed through the body produced a very rapid normalization of function. From the 1930s until about 15 years ago, microcurrent treatment in the USA was carried out somewhat under cover and without fanfare.

With the recent discovery of old journals detailing the frequencies used by the electromagnetic and microcurrent pioneers, interest in therapeutic microcurrent treatment was rekindled. Dr. Carolyn McMakin, a chiropractor from Portland, Oregon, brought microcurrent technology up to modern day standards and in the mid-1990s began teaching doctors and other licensed health care providers how to use frequency specific microcurrent (FSM) for the treatment of many different conditions. Her machine, made by Precision Micro, has FDA approval. Her courses are very intense and emphasize both theory and practice. She serves as the Grande Dame of FSM in the United States today.

I met Dr. Carol Mc Makin in England, she was interested in meeting a tetraplegic man I was working with as a live in carer. He was involved in a trial of Microcurrent therapy for spinal injuries. (this was running a broad spectrum of frequencies not specific), His progression was excellent but no way way of knowing if this was attributable to the microcurrent.

I have seen it dramatically reduce inflammation and pain of chronic injuries within an hour; on 3 occasions women who had not menstruated for years did so the following day after treatment with FSM "concussion protocol".

However I have seen phenomenal changes in my own clinic work with Reiki and healing energy (arguably this is microcurrent therapy). Mostly these results are with chronic pain and people walking finally out with no pain, I do find there are detectable currents, or that is my perception. Also another young woman client who was amenorrhoeic and again menstruated the following day after energy type work and cranial sacral therapy.

It is a matter of getting our heads around it.

That really is encouraging. I checked out the link too. Having met Dr. Carolyn McMakin must have been inspiration to learn even more.
It sounds like you and tatanka are doctors or clinicians with practices. I am just a retired applications developer with a curious interest in many technologies. Is buying and using one of the mentioned machines practical for someone like me or should I try to find an experienced healer such as you and tatanka?

I don't know if my friends and family would be open to trying the Rife frequency treatment or not. My one cousin in his early 40's has had a stroke and has been trying sacral therapy. He might be more open to the idea.

Thanks,

goyacobol :)

Hi all, and Hi goyacobol, gottathing and tatanka,

I think the rife technology you mention is from the same family of PEMF in which I investigated and bought a PEMF generating machine (I bought the iMRS 2000 one year before)
I'm interrested in all of these new technologies which are coming up back in public knowledge (like also hyperbaric oxygenotherapy or infrared sauna, colloidal silver, organic silicon and probably more to come and discover) - I think these kind of "new" technology are quite more popular in US than in europe and I have a plan which is forming in my mind from time to time to propose such tools by selling them (at this time I'm running an IT company but want to do something more "humanist").

@Tatanka : you seem to know well this technology and I would be really interrested to maintain contact with you, I'll try to send you a message through the forum.

One question : can we state that "FSM" is a synonym of the results brought by a rife machine, or it's a variant ?
A second question : the document linked here (_http://www.2qpt.com/articles/rife.pdf), when I read frequency of "0.78" or even "0.08" then numbers can be very precise like 987.23 for "Adenoma", is it well in Hertz and that the frequence to set is a precise one up to a hundredth of hertz ?

If it doesn't already exist, we could open a specific thread on the forum to discuss about this technology and gather the most interesting links to various documents/videos on the net which help to learn about, understand the techology and so on.

At this time i'm gathering information to read them later, has my daily work to run the company eats all my time - that's why I do not much come here, or at least I have limited time, but the idea behind to change the type of business I run is strong, as it implies new interesting knowledge to learn which is far more interesting than the IT domain (at least it's a big turn in my life as IT domain was my passion since a lot of years :) )

Anyway, thanks for bringing this subject here, it's a really interesting one and.

dredger said:
@Tatanka : you seem to know well this technology and I would be really interrested to maintain contact with you, I'll try to send you a message through the forum.

Hi derdger,

I'm not certain if I understood you very well but I don't see the point to send a message to Tatanka if you are interested in that technology. Just say what you have to say here on the forum and as you prabably know networking is the key.

Don't think that this subject interests only a couple of members.

dredger said:
If it doesn't already exist, we could open a specific thread on the forum to discuss about this technology and gather the most interesting links to various documents/videos on the net which help to learn about, understand the technology and so on.

Indeed, opening a new thread about the rifle technology is a good option and in the same time, Tatanka and other members could share their expertise and everyone will be able to learn from that.

That's the main point of a network, to propagate the knowledge and to not restrict it to a couple of people.

That really is encouraging. I checked out the link too. Having met Dr. Carolyn McMakin must have been inspiration to learn even more.
It sounds like you and tatanka are doctors or clinicians with practices. I am just a retired applications developer with a curious interest in many technologies. Is buying and using one of the mentioned machines practical for someone like me or should I try to find an experienced healer such as you and tatanka?

I don't know if my friends and family would be open to trying the Rife frequency treatment or not. My one cousin in his early 40's has had a stroke and has been trying sacral therapy. He might be more open to the idea.

Thanks,

goyacobol :)

Dr. Mc Makin is a passionate about her work as one can imagine. She has had her own struggles and health challenges, I do not know her well but my employer some years ago does. He spoke highly of her.

The frequency specific microcurrent machine was redeveloped for clinical use by the company metagenics. Then there was some kind of a falling out between Dr. Mc Makim and the company. She I believe still runs practitioner training courses seperate to Metagenics, that was a few years ago, I do not know the current situation.

From my perspective I treat neuro myo fascial problems. I do not feel the FSM would be an advantage to my clinic work as machines are clumsy and actually are a barrier between my hands and the body. There is a large element of a person asking for and looking for help and being willing to heal. I wonder if using a machine is more acceptable to people in regards to energy medicine than someones hands.

I think a new thread is good idea, and we can start to explore this further but may I suggest for energy medicine in general not just Rife.

Gandalf said:
dredger said:

Hi derdger,

I'm not certain if I understood you very well but I don't see the point to send a message to Tatanka if you are interested in that technology. Just say what you have to say here on the forum and as you prabably know networking is the key.

Don't think that this subject interests only a couple of members.

dredger said:
If it doesn't already exist, we could open a specific thread on the forum to discuss about this technology and gather the most interesting links to various documents/videos on the net which help to learn about, understand the technology and so on.

Indeed, opening a new thread about the rifle technology is a good option and in the same time, Tatanka and other members could share their expertise and everyone will be able to learn from that.

That's the main point of a network, to propagate the knowledge and to not restrict it to a couple of people.

Hi Gandalf,

Do not worry about sharing knowledge, at least regarding me, this is something I'm used to do - but I dont like to intervene on some subject I do not know at least enough, and by posting on this forum this last year, I well noticed that I was too optimist about my knowledge on some subjects.
For practical reasons I need an "address book" - from time to time, I fall on some interesting persons I search to have contact with them, simply. At this moment, with the few time I have left, I use it to read (started first tome of secret history, just finished wave 6), and about this idea of another company, it's just gathering information on such technologies - I do not have time to deepen my knowledge on these subjects at this moment, unfortunately ...
So please understand that I know the principles, but this does not prevent to draw relationships by mean of the forum too. Anyway, Tatanka has not yet access to the forum messaging system.

Also, by looking at the actual worlwide situation, I wonder if it's still usefull to think about new "working" perspectives over a period of 1 year ... even 6 months ... ? Who knows ... ?

[quote author=dredger]
[/quote]

As Gandalf said, this is a good idea.

[quote author=dredger]
For practical reasons I need an "address book" - from time to time, I fall on some interesting persons I search to have contact with them, simply.
So please understand that I know the principles, but this does not prevent to draw relationships by mean of the forum too.
[/quote]
Private contact between members of the network is discouraged here for good reasons based on past experience. Are you aware of this?

Back
Top Bottom