Session 23 April 2022

(Joe) What kind of treatments would be effective against such a critter?

A: Vit C and oxygen.
That’s referencing the Krebs cycle which was discovered by Albert Szent Gyorgyi and Hans Krebs. It’s done inside the mitochondria. Which is also where all the extra energy from HBOT therapy is made.

So the solutions to our health problems that the C’s have provided really just tie into fundamental processes of our body function. So it’s worth figuring out how they were designed to function, electricity plays a part at very very low current strengths.

That’s referencing the Krebs cycle which was discovered by Albert Szent Gyorgyi and Hans Krebs. It’s done inside the mitochondria. Which is also where all the extra energy from HBOT therapy is made.

So the solutions to our health problems that the C’s have provided really just tie into fundamental processes of our body function. So it’s worth figuring out how they were designed to function, electricity plays a part at very very low current strengths.
You’re on to something, we are basically super-feeding the mitochondria to continuously generate cellular respiration, AND we are supplying the main components (citric acid and oxygen to strip the electrons through oxidation).

I wonder if our bodies have been operating in an extremely low capacity due to possibly a lack of oxygen, restricting the electron transport chain to operate at a limited level.

My only wonder is, where is the extra ATP that is being generated going? To support the formation of new stem cells? This is fascinating

You’re on to something, we are basically super-feeding the mitochondria to continuously generate cellular respiration, AND we are supplying the main components (citric acid and oxygen to strip the electrons through oxidation).

I wonder if our bodies have been operating in an extremely low capacity due to possibly a lack of oxygen, restricting the electron transport chain to operate at a limited level.

My only wonder is, where is the extra ATP that is being generated going? To support the formation of new stem cells? This is fascinating
ATP is used for energy in muscles or probably wherever the body needs it.

Interestingly, in the book The Invisible Rainbow, you can see how the artificial EMF that we’re surrounded by is disrupting those cellular processes.

What’s happening is Transmarginal Inhibition on a MASSIVE scale(as mentioned by the Cs) wearing down even the strongest willed people. The PTB have essentially created what amounts to an artificial stress field that’s always on.

Counted as a hit. :thup:
Here is more in the story from Paulo Escobar, but seen from a Russian perspective:
Back to the assertions by the Russian intel agent, they cannot be simply dismissed. For instance, at the time he came up with the definitive version of the hit on the Moskva - the flagship of the Russian Black Sea fleet.

As he emailed to a select audience, "the destruction of the flagship of the fleet was planned as a strategic task. Therefore, the operation of delivering the PKR [anti-ship missile] to Odessa took place in strict secrecy and under the cover of electronic warfare. As the 'killer' of the cruiser, they chose the PKR, but not the Neptune, as spread by Ukrainian propaganda, but the fifth-generation NSM PKR (Naval Strike Missile, range of destruction 185 km, developed by Norway-USA). The NSM is able to reach the target along a programmed route thanks to the GPS-adjusted INS, independently find the target by flying up to it at an altitude of 3-5 meters. When reaching the target, the NSM maneuvers and puts electronic interference. A highly sensitive thermal imager is used as a homing system, which independently determines the most vulnerable places of the target ship. A stationary container installation secretly delivered to Ukraine was used as a launcher. Thus, after the damage to the cruiser Moskva, which led to its flooding (...) the Black Sea Fleet, unfortunately, no longer has a single ship with a long-range anti-aircraft missile system. But not everything is so bad. A three-band radar 'Sky-M' is located in Crimea, which is capable of tracking all air targets at a range of up to 600 km."

So there you go. The hit on the Moskva was a NATO operation, ordered by the U.S. The Russian Ministry of Defense knows - and the Americans know they know. Retaliation will come - in the time and place of Moscow's choosing.
About the alleged missile, see Naval Strike Missile - Wikipedia

Reference post for Eiriu Eolas effects on the body - heart chakra - energy centers - important alchemical clue!

- - -
As things got serious last week - after I spent 30 years trying / attempting / working on to build a Hyperdimensional Machine as I told Ark in our email exchanges around~2007 - I'm releasing parts of my recent discovery, as much as possible, bit by bit, as clues.

Also I'll do a publication, an Applied Research & Development Summary. For personal protection - parts will be redacted / withheld as confidential. The full, unredacted "white paper" might only released on Fellowship Private™, but only after consultation with Forum Owners here. So its possible, the material will never leave the walls of The Chateau.
- - -

Aim is to give enough clues for a good 'Thinking Work' for members, who would like to try something similar.
Note:
There are ~8 artists on this forum, to my estimation, who could / may be able to reproduce and possibly/probably beat my results easily. Requirements are recounted in the videos, but I'll summarize the main prerequisites in my publication. As we are talking about a machine here (1st Stage started on Sep 22, 2022), and a requirement for repeated & repeated experiment results: when enough results come in, I'll publish my findings here in the future.

Yes what you say lilies has been my experience over about the 1-3/4 years since learning to do the EE practice. Absolutely! Just the last time, different. :(((. Will continue explorations.
Its natural - I think - that people experience tiredness and being drained after [days] doing EE, as it is supposed to fight / subdue / make shrivel the Predator's Mind and False Personality. Naturally then energy starvation sets in the body, as the Predator's Mind starts to become cranky / hurt and hungry after IT experienced the Eiriu Eolas, which must be an exorcism-like torture for demons and spirit parasites and dead dudes clinging 'onto your back' / onto your energy body. IIRC this was discussed exhaustively on this forum.

Drawback:
As Gurdjieff said Centers begin to cannibalize each others energy - when there is not enough / accumulators get drained / refill through insufficient sleep not enough - and this usually results in heart pain - as the Heart / Sexual Chakra is drained and in my case an added feeling of suffocation, so I don't do Pipe Breath after the Ba-Ha ends. As a child my adenoids were removed and this butcher-shop surgery and or other growths caused an always stuffed nose, so I usually breath through the mouth. During and after athletic exercises though it becomes easy to breath through the nose, but I'm digressing..

So Eiriu Eolas has an inevitable drawback: anybody, who fights against 5thD parasites nesting in the body becomes drained. Ask exorcists, or read the book Hostage to the Devil by Malachi Martin PhD.

Alchemical clue:
Doing Eiriu Eolas twice a week is an absolute necessity for everybody! No exceptions!

For psychics:
1. Type A: who live off their skills by offering their services for money, it is critical to remain on high energy level all the time to be able to make a successful reading, I guess? So a clever psychic with real skills always works to have as much sleep as possible and best food to enhance the nutrient-support of the brain.
2. Type B: Like me - system-hackers - who use ESP for financial gain.

Problem: If anybody attempts to use ESP after doing EE however, one finds, the energy centers have been drained and psychic skills deaden, it becomes impossible to use them that day! This is entirely normal and should be so, I think.

This is the case for me anyway and I experimented with just doing one EE session per week or none and observed a higher amount of available all-body energy.

The problem with skipping EE:
EE facilitates connection to 4thD - 6thD STO, - I think, also through the FOTCM Crystals and it enhances the users FRV, pushing it / aligning it toward STO. I noticed that reading old C's Sessions and contemplating them / researching them creates the same movement toward STO alignment. Reading a Mary Balogh Book or reading Owen also nudges the reader closer to the STO alignment, I observed. Its a very silky, lukewarm feeling inside for me in the heart chakra / spine area, a distinct internal taste of being filled with a kind of etheric Pneuma of God.

Conclusion:
So for PSI / ESP users its critical - absolutely essential to do two Eiriu Eolas sessions per week. This pulls the PSI users closer to STO alignment, which enables to see more, as ultimate STO at 6thD sees all. Ultimate STS at 4thD and its reflection for balance at 6thD only sees what they want to see, I think. Becoming a regular PSI / ESP user is a Divination Profession, so seeing more / as much as possible is essential, pivotal, and is the Prime Directive for psychics: SEE!

Not just what you want to see, but see everything. Especially since:
Where you are is not important. Who you are is and also what you see.
I only mean regards the psychics profession, when I say: You Are What You See!

So, the solution is simple after this:
1. Abstain from PSI-use as a profession on EE-days. EE facilitates connection & movement toward STO alignment, so you'll be able to see more in the future.
2. Use ESP on days other than Monday or Tuesday.
3. Sleep as much as you can in order to be charged properly through the Heart /Sexual Chakra. This is the ultimate recharging method, as a Merciful Gift from God.
4. Preserve your energy and create new energy via The Work / Self-Observation / Non-identifying / Self-Remembering / using the Work in daily life.

Difficult solution:
5. In addition to 1-4 there are more adept techniques directly connected with the Way of The Fool.
Examples:
A.: Fulcanelli's remark: "Don't touch me!". [?*]
B: Living as Celibate = no sex.
C: *Keeping yourself insulated from [touching] people, building up your internal energy charge and preserving your Fine Energy Alignment and taking care to not touch other people as they will discharge you: T.C. Lethbridge exhaustively discusses energy flow between differing potentials. I figured that probably alchemist refrained from touching others because of this. Remember, when you got your first FOTCM crystals and unpacked and touched them? There was a discussion about the effects of this: the difference in energy potential / field at the Chateau --versus-- your home / living environment.

Oh, and of course the Cardinal Requirement: use psychic enhancer machines. I'll publish about the one I built. Research. Find what works for you. I recently gave one [semi] obvious clue.

That's a good question.

It seems that our "junk DNA" has an ability to interact with RNA viruses in interesting and special ways.

The human genome contains more viral than “human” genes. There's a bulk of this viral genes residing in our "junk DNA". Viral genes include the endogenous retroviruses, but it is also argued that ncRNA (non coding RNA) might be viral in its origin as well. This has interesting implications in the sense that epigenetic control of gene expression involves this junk DNA – ncRNAs.

In short, we could be looking into an evolutionary leap. RNA agents have been shown to play essential roles in evolution and regulation in all DNA/protein based life.

RNA viruses can be reverse-transcribed and integrated into the DNA of human beings. This is what happened with SARS CoV2, which is an RNA virus.

It has been speculated that the next pandemic will be caused by an RNA virus because other than smallpox, DNA viruses have not historically been associated with mass pandemics that can cause deaths in the millions. Nor do they mutate anywhere near as fast as RNA viruses, so they tend to be more genetically stable, rather than a moving target for antiviral drugs. RNA viruses have several unique characteristics that enable rapid adaptation.

Regarding U.S. biological weapons and a hypothetical killer pandemic, I'm also reminded of the following from session April 14th, 2018:
It's interesting looking at the article below, concerning what they call micro DNA, emerging 'spontaneously' from the junk DNA, in light of this exchange .

"155 microgenes pinpointed in this study seem to have appeared from scratch, in stretches of DNA that didn't previously contain the instructions that our bodies use to build molecules.

Two of the genes identified by the study seem to have emerged since the human-chimpanzee split, the researchers found."

And this as well.

"A: DNA codons that are otherwise truncated. Think transposons that jump and restore original or new codes."
---------
(Pierre) About DNA and information... A salamander that loses a limb grows exactly the same limb. Is it right to think that this organized cell differentiation cannot only be due to the DNA within the cells?

A: Yes

Q: (Pierre) There's an external factor. This external factor is the information field?

Q: (Pierre) Information field and DNA of the salamander for example, do they interact?

Q: (Pierre) Okay, how do they interact?

A: DNA is a sort of receiver.

Q: (Pierre) Is it right to assume that the information field can therefore modulate DNA activity?

Q: (Pierre) Okay, so DNA is an intermediary between the information field and the organism.

(L) That's why there are people who can have terrible genetic mutations and yet manifest no symptoms...

(Pierre) Yeah, because DNA is a kind of toolbox. Only some of them are activated because of the connection, because of the information received from the information field. Two cells right next to each can do totally different things even if they have the same genetic code because the information field modulates what part of the DNA is activated and which part is deactivated. So, there is a tremendous potential in every cell.

(Chu) That's why they also said previously that viruses are thoughts made manifest. The way I understand it is that they can manifest a thought but you have to have the receiver. So not everyone will catch the same virus. Same with any disease really...

(L) Yeah, some can have the virus in their body and it's completely inactive. And other people can be taken down in no time at all. Reading these genetics books is just mind-boggling.

(Pierre) In previous sessions, the Cs mentioned that some of us (Laura and Joe) were growing additional strands of DNA. In that session, it was mentioned that the Cs were not referring to physical strands of DNA. So, can the Cs clarify what kind of additional strands they're talking about?

A: DNA codons that are otherwise truncated. Think transposons that jump and restore original or new codes.

Post in thread 'Session 21 March 2020' Session 21 March 2020

Session Date: April 23rd 2022

Laura, Andromeda, and Artemis at the board

Pierre, Joe, Chu, PoB, Ark, Scottie, Gaby, Niall, Pikabu the Cat

Q: (L) Today is April the 23rd, 2022. The usual suspects: [Review of those present] Alright. Hello? Anybody there?

A: Moiloiaea of Cassiopaea and good evening to all.

Q: (L) Alright. I guess we'll start with questions. Honey, you can start.

(Ark) Yes?

(L) Yes.

(Ark) What are densities?

A: States of awareness in interaction with information.

Q: (L) Does that mean the state of awareness interacting with the information somehow affects what is "real" to use a loose term?

A: More or less.

Q: (Ark) Awareness of whom?

A: Consciousness that is capable.

Q: (Ark) I don't understand. Which consciousness? Whose consciousness? I don't understand.

A: Wave reading consciousness units.

Q: (Ark) Where is this wave reading consciousness unit? Where is it?

A: You are one.

Q: (Ark) It means densities are totally subjective, or is it objective?

A: Both.

Q: (Ark) How is it objective? In which sense? How is it objective if it is related to wave reading consciousness unit. Wave reading consciousness unit is subjective, so how can densities be objective? Physics needs objectivity.

A: If the wave reading consciousness unit aligns with the consciousness of the field, then the perception is more objective than subjective.

Q: (Ark) What is consciousness?

A: Life.

Q: (Ark) What is life?

A: Consciousness.

Q: (Pierre) It's getting circular.

(Ark) What is information?

A: All.

Q: (Ark) Can physics describe densities?

Q: (Ark) How?

A: Algebra.

Q: (Ark) What kind of algebra?

A: Simple.

Q: (Ark) What is the relation between densities and dimensions?

(L) They've already answered that question. That's in the transcripts.

(Ark) Yeah but there is no answer for that.

A: Dimensions are a human construct we have used as there are no better available terms.

Q: (Ark) But algebra is also a human concept, yes?

Q: (Ark) Everything we use in physics is a human concept, yes?

A: Which is why you are having so much confusion.

Q: (Ark) But algebra is using dimensions. It's not a human concept. It's an algebraic concept. And we need dimensions if we want to use algebra.

Q: (Ark) How many dimensions?

A: Infinite.

Q: (Ark) Are these dimensions related to space and time?

Q: (Ark) But space is 3-dimensional. Where is the rest of the infinite dimensions?

A: Many iterations.

Q: (Ark) Many iterations... Iterations of what?

A: Space and time.

Q: (Ark) Does it have anything to do with quantum theory or not?

A: Very little, actually.

Q: (Ark) Does it have anything to do with Einstein's theory of gravity?

A: Even less.

Q: (Ark) So, with which part of physics it has to do?

A: Modern concepts do not define as such.

Q: (Ark) Can you please explain it, this sentence?

A: There is no relevant construct that you can name or mention from your modern terminology.

Q: (Ark) What about ancient terminology? Were there such concepts that have been forgotten?

A: Possibly.

Q: (Arky) No clue? What concepts would do? If not ancient, if not modern, then what? No hope? Hmm. Okay, I am done.

(L) Next?

(Joe) On March 21st, the China Eastern Airline that flew straight into the ground... What was the cause?

A: Guidance system run amok after air burst.

Q: (Pierre) And what was the cause of the air burst?

A: Meteoric object breaching realm barrier.

Q: (Andromeda) That was my first guess.

(Pierre) Yeah, me too. We agreed on that. Breaching the realm barrier...

(Niall) The meteor wasn't coming through space. It merged...

(Andromeda) It came through a portal, pretty much.

(Niall) Was it a merging of...

(Pierre) From 4D?

A: Every object entering your realm does not have to come from 4D. Refer back to Ark's questions about dimensions. Also consider what has been said about window fallers and Flight 19.

Q: (Pierre) I have a stupid question.

(L) You wanna ask a stupid question?

(Pierre) Yes.

(L) It seems to be the night for it. [laughter]

(Pierre) At the time on Kantek was there more oxygen than on Earth nowadays?

Q: (Andromeda) That was a good question.

(Pierre) Does it explain partly...

A: There was also more oxygen on Earth at times in the past.

[ ...SHORT BREAK... ]

Q: (Pierre) Did the Ukrainian witches perform a ritual against Putin?

Q: (L) Was their ritual efficacious?

A: Not much.

Q: (L) And why was it not efficacious?

A: Many more were acting as guardians and protectors.

Q: (L) So there were more people protecting and guarding Putin than there were people trying to send bad vibes at him. Is that it?

Q: (Pierre) Did it bounce back?

A: In process. Hubris.

Q: (Joe) Does Putin have any kind of significant chronic illness?

A: No. Just stress. He would also benefit from hyperbaric treatments!

Q: (L) Speaking of which, Ark wants to know how many treatments he has to take before he gets smart?

A: 27 will get you out of the current muddy rut.

Q: (Ark) Okay, I'm already getting out. What about quaternion algebra? Is it relevant to wave reading units?

A: Absolutely.

Q: (Ark) Yes? What about octonions? Are they better or worse? They are non-associative. Ooo!

A: Better.

Q: (Ark) Better! Oh my goodness. Better!

(Scottie) Just talking about the hyperbaric chamber is helping!

(Artemis) How many hyperbaric chamber sessions would I need to cure me of anything I need curing of?

A: 35

Q: (Andromeda) A little over a month.

(Pierre) When Joe asked about me recovering motricity the C's answer was: "Vitamin C plus..." Were they referring to the hyperbaric chamber?

A: Very likely.

Q: (L) Yeah, how come I thought of the hyperbaric chamber all of a sudden out of the blue? I still cannot trace a single thing that triggered it. I read nothing, I saw nothing, I heard nothing... It just emerged as urgent.

A: You were channeling as you often do spontaneously.

Q: (L) Alright.

(Pierre) Our meditations... To me, it seemed like it's raising the FRV of planet Earth.

(Joe) Things are getting better, yeah. [laughter]

A: Needs more application.

Q: (L) Well, going along with that question: Is our current interaction with the coronavirus gonna provide us with any upgrades?

A: In some respects. But remember what was said about parasites at times of major change and remain vigilant and proactive.

Q: (L) In other words, don't just assume that things can go a positive way without taking action yourself. Like hyperbaric chambers or vitamin C or ivermectin, hydroxychloroquine, and all of that.

(Pierre) Previously, the C's said that, triple bad day for Rockefeller and the like. Social, economic, and health wise. And they added in a subsequent session: FRV alteration. So, we might contribute to their fall. Now, is there any relation between the triple bad day remark and the April Drop Dead date remark?

A: Weak relationship.

Q: (Joe) Why is the Chinese government imposing very harsh lockdowns in Shanghai?

A: They know things about US experiments.

Q: (L) So there could be some kind of thing going around there that the US was messing around with that they aren't making any announcement about.

(Joe) Does that mean they're picking up on a more recent or newer dispersement of some kind of germ or something?

(L) Yeah.

(Joe) That's limited to China obviously.

(L) At this point.

(Andromeda) Unless that's what we have, too.

(Niall) Russia and China are both surrounded by American biolabs doing things.

(Gaby) In a prior session, they were saying it was not mostly the US experiments that were a threat to humanity, but instead a space virus. So, if that's the case, in theory if there's a 4th density STS virus coming up, will it be a DNA or an RNA virus?

A: RNA.

Q: (Gaby) And what kind of disease will it produce?

A: Most likely to be similar to primitive smallpox.

Q: (Pierre) Primitive smallpox is nasty. It's a descendant of the Black Death.

(L) I think we decided that primitive smallpox was the Black Death.

(Gaby) Smallpox is a DNA virus. So if this is an RNA virus, it could be nastier I suppose.

(Pierre) With 79% death rate, it's nasty.

(Joe) What kind of treatments would be effective against such a critter?

A: Vit C and oxygen.

Q: (Artemis) Speaking of healing therapies, I recently came across tuning fork sound therapy. Have you ever heard of that?

(Chu) Yeah.

(Artemis) Have you ever tried it before?

(Pierre) Yes.

(Artemis) You have? And?

(Joe) It was noisy.

(L) Nothing to write home about.

(Artemis) I wanted to ask them because I saw some videos about this woman who was doing it and they were actually having a lot of energetic releases. So I wanted to know if it's something we could do here to help us with anything. Is there anything good about it?

A: Gently helpful mainly at the emotional level.

Q: (Artemis) Okay, so if you have emotional issues that contribute to physical issues, then it could help in that way.

Q: (Joe) Was the Russian flagship Moskva hit by a missile?

A: Yes.

Q: (Joe) Was it the Ukies or did the US and allies have a direct hand in it?

A: US direct hand. CIA.

Q: (Joe) Ukies wouldn't be up to that.

(L) Alright. No more questions?

(Ark) I have a question. Should theory of gravity be formulated rather as electromagnetism instead of what Einstein did where he created like a metric or whatever?

Q: (Ark) Yes it should, yes?

Q: (Ark) Should electromagnetic theory be extended to take into account magnetic monopoles?

(Ark) I think they are a clue to this chirality.

(Pierre) Yes. It's an enigma.

(L) Anything else from anybody?

A: Be aware that you are currently under attack by forces that wish to silence you and end your exertions on behalf of your group in specific and the planet in general. These forces are getting desperate and will attempt to use any inroad possible. Be awake and alert at all times. Any disputes or disagreements can be easily blown out of proportion to your destruction. And then, when the negative energy is withdrawn, the devastation left will be amplified by the knowledge that it was all a deception. [Planchette swirls around and around for about 45 seconds] You have been warned. Do not take this lightly. Communicate and listen. It will take all of you together to navigate these dangers!!! Goodbye.

END OF SESSION
How suffering contributes to awakening, knowing that 99,9% of population are STS and without free will to choose options?

How suffering contributes to awakening, knowing that 99,9% of population are STS and without free will to choose options?

Well, I think that the 99.9% you mention do have free will - but they have chosen to give up their free will to STS. In other words, at some level, they made the choice to suffer.

Crazy Old Uncle Gurdjieff would call this type of suffering mechanical suffering. This is a very different way of being than the type of suffering involved in the Work to improve oneself and orient towards an STO path. G would call this latter form intentional suffering.

Are you familiar with the distinction between these two types of suffering?

Well, I think that the 99.9% you mention do have free will - but they have chosen to give up their free will to STS. In other words, at some level, they made the choice to suffer.

Crazy Old Uncle Gurdjieff would call this type of suffering mechanical suffering. This is a very different way of being than the type of suffering involved in the Work to improve oneself and orient towards an STO path. G would call this latter form intentional suffering.

Are you familiar with the distinction between these two types of suffering?
Yes, i am familiar, but...
STS DID NOT CHOSE to give up. They have no idea what free will means.
Regarding suffering... i, personaly, do not suffer. Yes, i am old, my body suffers more or less, but, psychologically, i do not suffer. I have replaced many of my believes. For example; when realising some idea, i try not to do it at the expense of the others. So, my mind is "calm".

Yes, i am familiar, but...
STS DID NOT CHOSE to give up. They have no idea what free will means.
Regarding suffering... i, personaly, do not suffer. Yes, i am old, my body suffers more or less, but, psychologically, i do not suffer. I have replaced many of my believes. For example; when realising some idea, i try not to do it at the expense of the others. So, my mind is "calm".

Are you saying that STS humans (which is almost all of us) did not chose to give up their free will? If that's what you mean, the C's have said something very different. This is discussed at length in The Wave, Chapter 23. The main point is that our free will could not have been interfered with unless we agreed to it on some level.

Q: (L) At one point we were told that time was an illusion that came into being at the time of the Fall in Eden, and this was said in such a way that I inferred that there were other illusions put into place at that time.

A: Time is an illusion that works for you because of your altered DNA state.

Q: (L) Okay, what other illusions?

A: Monotheism, the belief in one separate, all-powerful entity.

Q: (T) Is separate the key word in regard to Monotheism?

Q: (L) What is another one of the illusions?

A: The need for physical aggrandizement.

Q: (L) What is another of the illusions?

A: Linear focus.

Q: (L) Anything else at this time?

A: Unidimensionality.

Q: (L) The veil… (J) The perception of only one dimension… (L) Were these illusions programmed into us genetically through our DNA?

A: Close.

Q: (L) Can you tell us a little bit about how these illusions are enforced on us, how they are perceived by us?

A: If someone opens a door, and behind it you see a pot of gold, do you worry whether there is a poisonous snake behind the door hidden from view, before you reach for the pot of gold?

Q: (L) What does the gold represent?

A: Temptation to limitation.

Q: (L) Was limitation presented as a pot of gold when, in fact, it was not?

A: What is snake?

Q: (T) The Lizards?

A: Result of giving into temptation without caution, i.e., leaping before looking.

Q: (L) So what you are saying to us is that the story of the temptation in Eden was the story of Humankind being led into this reality as a result of being tempted. So, the eating of the fruit of the Tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil was…

A: Giving into temptation.

Q: (L) And this was a trick.

A: No! Tricks don’t exist!

Q: (T) Okay, no trick, a trap?

A: No! Traps don’t exist either. Free will could not be abridged if you had not obliged.

Q: (T) Now wait a minute. I am losing the whole train here. What were we before the Fall?

A: 3rd density STO.

Q: (T) We were third density STO at this time. Was this after the battle that had transpired?

A: Was battle.

Q: (L) The battle was in us?

A: Through you.

Q: (T) Okay, we were STO at that point. You have said before that on this density we have the choice of being STS or STO.

A: Oh T, the battle is always there, it’s “when” you choose that counts!

Q: (T) This must tie into why the Lizards and other aliens keep telling people that they have given their consent for abduction and so forth. We were STO and now we are STS.

A: Yes, continue.

Q: (T) We are working with the analogy. The gold was an illusion. The gold was not what we perceived it to be. It was a temptation…

A: No temptation, it was always there. Remember Dorothy and the Ruby slippers?

Q: (T) Okay, we were STO at that time, before we stepped through. We didn’t have to step through. It’s always there… (J) It’s there now… (T) The Lizards…

A: Yes, think of the Ruby slippers. What did Glenda tell Dorothy???

Q: (L) You have always had the power to go home…

Q: (L) So, we always have the power to return to being STO? Even in third density?

Q: (T) The door has always been there. The temptation has always been there… (J) Is there… (T) Has, is, will be… is always.

A: “When” you went for the gold, you said “Hello” to the Lizards and all that that implies.

Q: (T) So, the concept is that, as STO beings we had the choice of either going for the gold or not. By going for the gold, we became STS beings because going for the gold was STS.

Q: (T) And, in doing so, we ended up aligning ourselves with the fourth density Lizard beings.

Q: (T) Because they are fourth density beings and they have a lot more abilities than we at third density.

A: You used to be aligned with 4th density STO.

Q: (T) But, by going for the gold we aligned ourselves with fourth density STS.

Q: (T) And by doing so we gave fourth density STS permission to do whatever they wish with us?

Q: (T) So, when they tell us that we gave them permission to abduct us, it is this they are referring to?

Q: (J) Go back to what they said before: “Free will could not be abridged if you had not obliged.” (T) We, as the human race, used our free will to switch from STO to STS. (L) So, at some level, at some point, we have chosen the mess we are in. We fell by falling into that door, so to speak, going after the pot of gold, and when we fell through the door, the serpent bit us!

A: But this is a repeating syndrome.

I think I see your point, though - a lot of people today don't have any idea about free will, they are living automatically, aka mostly mechanically suffering through life.

However, there is something to consider about Soul choices and free will - in 5D, we make choices before we come here and incarnate on this earth. This is an idea that you can find in the hypnosis literature such as William Baldwin's Spirit Releasement Therapy, or the reincarnation literature like Stafford Betty's When Did You Ever Become Less by Dying, and can also be seen in Plato's Myth of Er. All of these authors suggest that when we are in 5D, we choose a life plan before we get here. So it stands to reason that most of the population on the planet has chosen to be ignorant of free will on the planet at this time.

Do all Souls in 5D have access to the full knowledge of free will? Or are Souls mostly constricted by a limited set of choices for this life based on the accumulated karma of previous lifetimes? I don't know for sure, but my guess is the latter.

Are you saying that STS humans (which is almost all of us) did not chose to give up their free will? If that's what you mean, the C's have said something very different. This is discussed at length in The Wave, Chapter 23. The main point is that our free will could not have been interfered with unless we agreed to it on some level.

I think I see your point, though - a lot of people today don't have any idea about free will, they are living automatically, aka mostly mechanically suffering through life.

However, there is something to consider about Soul choices and free will - in 5D, we make choices before we come here and incarnate on this earth. This is an idea that you can find in the hypnosis literature such as William Baldwin's Spirit Releasement Therapy, or the reincarnation literature like Stafford Betty's When Did You Ever Become Less by Dying, and can also be seen in Plato's Myth of Er. All of these authors suggest that when we are in 5D, we choose a life plan before we get here. So it stands to reason that most of the population on the planet has chosen to be ignorant of free will on the planet at this time.

Do all Souls in 5D have access to the full knowledge of free will? Or are Souls mostly constricted by a limited set of choices for this life based on the accumulated karma of previous lifetimes? I don't know for sure, but my guess is the latter.
It is the latter.
And ,"accumulated karma of previous lifetimes", there is no Karma because all planes of reality exist in parallel. Our time is illusion, you forget?

Reactions: Pat
It is the latter.
And ,"accumulated karma of previous lifetimes", there is no Karma because all planes of reality exist in parallel. Our time is illusion, you forget?

The C's have hinted that more than one dimension of time is needed:

Q: (Ark) About consciousness... Some minutes ago we were reminded that consciousness is related to the soul. And now consciousness is related to quantum theory. So consciousness is in the middle of everything. Where consciousness is located?

A: Where is it not?

Q: (Ark) What kind of mathematics is needed to describe consciousness?

A: Algebra.

Q: (Ark) Consciousness is related to information. What really happens when things happen is that information is recorded. Where is information recorded?

A: By consciousness. [laughter] Information recorded equals time.

Q: (Ark) Is quantum theory related to time loops? That there are time loops and there are many of them? It's in my head...

Q: (Ark) Oh... That's good! Well, I am done. I don't understand, but algebra is one thing that I understand. [laughter]

A: Okay, work!

Q: (Joe) If information recorded equals time, and time only exists for us, does that mean that at higher levels information is recorded?

A: No

Q: (Joe) It just...

(L) I think they've said that time is different at other densities.

(Joe) They said time is an illusion for us.

(L) Time as we perceive it.

(Ark) Oh, oh, oh! Do we need second time dimension?

Q: (Ark) Do we need third time dimension?

A: No

Q: (Ark) Aha! THAT'S an information!

(Pierre) You recorded it?

(Ark) Alright. I'm done.

Maybe at one level karma doesn't exist and time is an illusion, sure. But we're here on 3D earth, where both karma and time are real. They are real because they are real in their consequences. I say this based on not just on the evidence given in books listed above, but also because one of the main messages of the C's is that learning simple and karmic understandings is basically one of the primary reasons for incarnation.

To me, learning karmic lessons means 'Seeing the Unseen' in our relationships - hence all the important books in the recommended reading list about psychology, with a focus on identifying and removing pathologicals from one's environment if possible, and also removing our own blinders and seek the sometimes awful truth. Some have made this choice to take up learning to be in better relationship - with ourselves, with others, with the Earth, and with the cosmos, ideally seeking to be of service to others, which entails a big dose of intentional suffering aka hard work. Not everyone has made that choice, though. For others, it's just mechanical suffering through and through, kinda like being a pair of very dirty underpants trapped in a cosmic laundry machine, spinning around again and again... For them, I still think karma exists, even if they don't know it.

Going back to your original question, I think that the relationship between suffering and awakening is complex and probably specific to each person. I think that we could say in general anyone needs to receive quite a shock - or series of shocks - in order to be woken out of their state of induced hypnosis. With the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse on the way, maybe some comets, volcanoes, tsunamis, and whatever else is coming, it could be that a lot of people will be truly shocked to the core, and that this suffering will cause their eyes to fly open for the first time, and maybe look at their life and choices in a very different manner.

Back
Top Bottom