Session 22 July 2010

Thanks for a great session. Much to think about and a lot of work to do to get prepared, as well as spreading awareness of EE.

No time to waste.

3D Student said:
luke wilson said:
Does anyone know what the Cs mean by this?

A: More or less, but remember that some consciousnesses "weigh" more than others. Also recall that "His eye is on the sparrow." While it may seem grim from your perspective, even you care about your smallest parts.

I looked it up here and it's from a hymn based on some Bible verses. It means that God/DCM cares for even the smallest parts I think.

Wishing everyone the best of health, we know we're going to need it! :flowers:

Thanks 3D Student.

I have looked up this other website.

_http://peace.mennolink.org/articles/leoeye.html

Look at this passage from the above website.

God looks at sparrows, animal life, and the whole created order with a different eye than we do. God values the created order differently. It was not God who placed the value of sparrows at half-a-cent. Who among us takes notice if a sparrow falls to the ground or a squirrel drops from a tree or the polluted streams kill the fish or toxins cause birds to have thin-shelled eggs that crack too soon? Who really cares? On the scale of human values they're insignificant. But, what did Jesus say about how God looks at those parts of creation, which are of little human value? Are not two sparrows sold for a penny? Yet not one of them falls to the ground apart from your Father. God notices, cares, and values what humans consider of least value in the created order! The tiniest of birds does not come to the end of its life and drop from the sky without the awareness and consent of God. The Creator of billions of spinning stars, planets, and galaxies has an eye on the tiny sparrow.

So who or what is the sparrow? Is this some code from the Cs? Something from our perspective that is like a sparrow because it is off no use or little significance to us yet from a divine point of view it is of a different order..

Thank-you for the session! There is some hope there, along with possible answers to a question that has been bothering me for years.

Spanked my son twice when he was a pre-schooler. Once for running into the street and another time for biting a child during an argument. He never pulled those behaviors again - although I felt horribly guilty spanking him as I had been led to believe that physical punishment of a child was evil. However, in those situations, I didn't think a time-out would have sufficed. Most of his discipline involved time-outs that included no TV, computer or video games for that day. My son was allowed to read after the time-out period. (He was reading at the age of 2 1/2 - we didn't really teach him - he just started to read!) It was effective as we did enforce it whenever he misbehaved or didn't follow the rules. Once when he threw a tantrum in a store because he wasn't getting what he wanted - I just picked him up, left the goods in the cart and took him home. He never threw a tantrum in a public place again. When he got older, he was lectured about responsibility and that there would always be consequences for his negative actions.

It was interesting to read what Laura and the C's had to say about this subject.

And please do a fund-raiser for spreading the word about EE! Every little bit sent in counts. Remember the Pepin lawsuit and how the monies to fight that grew via big and small donations! :)

Thank you for sharing another great session!

I remember that I was spanked once. I guess I was a rebell as a child!

Oh! ... gotta go buy some cocoa! :scooter: ;)

Thank YOU Laura and ALL for sharing this session.

I had just mentioned the other day at work that what BP and the whitehouse are doing is nothing but greed. Obama was in the area (Pensacola), had mentioned that all of this will go away and that they (I guess government) will make it better than it was....

Though it may seem grim, but I am truly wondering what changes may come from all of this.

FWIW: This may be the major shock to everyones conscience that will make them look at "things" such as this more closely -just thinking out loud there, as people may see the manipulation of big business in government.

Quote from: Gimpy on Today at 06:50:24 AM
The coming changes are pretty much what my gut and dreams are warning me about....but I doubt very much Hubby and I will be able to leave the country anytime soon, if at all.

Yeah, me either. I'm stuck in this ticking time-bomb too.

I'll just have to stay on my toes and hope for the best.

Wow - Thank you for posting the session so quickly. I have been feeling the pressure - almost like I could feel the impending eruption of some change in mass consciousness.

I am so very thankful for the EE Program, because I cannot imagine trying to comprehend all of this and living through the midst of it all without it. As it is - sensing that I too may likely be stuck here in the US is strange - but i no longer feel the sense of panic that I would have a year ago.

I can see where there is going to be a HUGE need to help people cope, so working to promote EE is really going to the top of my list.

Matthew 6:26-34 (New King James Version)
26 Look at the birds of the air, for they neither sow nor reap nor gather into barns; yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not of more value than they? 27 Which of you by worrying can add one cubit to his stature?
28 “So why do you worry about clothing? Consider the lilies of the field, how they grow: they neither toil nor spin; 29 and yet I say to you that even Solomon in all his glory was not arrayed like one of these. 30 Now if God so clothes the grass of the field, which today is, and tomorrow is thrown into the oven, will He not much more clothe you, O you of little faith?
31 “Therefore do not worry, saying, ‘What shall we eat?’ or ‘What shall we drink?’ or ‘What shall we wear?’ 32 For after all these things the Gentiles seek. For your heavenly Father knows that you need all these things. 33 But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you. 34 Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about its own things. Sufficient for the day is its own trouble.

Matthew 10:29-31 (King James Version)

29Are not two sparrows sold for a farthing? and one of them shall not fall on the ground without your Father.

30But the very hairs of your head are all numbered.

31Fear ye not therefore, ye are of more value than many sparrows.

Thanks for the session.

I was not aware of this cocoa speculation. Here's a link about it : _http://seerpress.com/man-singlehandedly-stirs-chocolate-furor-over-europe/2849/

Even with being already aware, the part about the psychopaths is frightening.

As I have the Cayce database open, I searched for "sparrow" and I found this :
1497-1
For it IS the law of love, of hope, of patience, of longsuffering, of kindness, of gentleness, that WILL succeed, that WILL bring its fruit in due season.
For He is mindful of the sparrow. How much more, then, is He mindful of His children, His companions that He would have as a portion of His very SELF?
2135-1
Yes, we have the entity and those relations with the universe and universal forces, as are latent and exhibited in the personality of the present entity, [2135].
In entering this present experience, as we find, the entity comes under the astrological influence of Mercury - afflicted with Saturn; Jupiter and Venus, also affliction in Saturn - with a benevolent influence in Uranus and Neptune. These, as we find, have made in this present experience rather unusual circumstances in the life of the entity. With the high mental development, with the aptitudes as experienced in the early portion of gathering from the associations, surroundings and studies, much of a nature that made for the entity an exceptional body among groups and individuals, in its social and its mental and material life. In the changes brought, there has come the fear of the conditions in the financial position, as well as bounty in these directions. As a promise in the associations in the filial and home life, as well as those that have brought heartaches, yearnings and longings that have reached in the PRESENT circumstances, conditions and surroundings, that as of almost unbearable conditions. As has been seen, as will be experienced by the entity through those activities of the body-mental, the soul development of the entity, these in MANY ways HAVE been, were, necessary - that there be the proper understanding of relationships and the proper VALUATION IN the life, in the soul, of those things in a material life that may be made as the criterions; for, as is experienced, as HAS been experienced in the present, those things - while they may be in a manner that bring contentment, or a satisfaction rather in the material things of life - yet through slights, slurs, misunderstandings, often fame, fortune, position, peace of mind - as it were - takes wings and there is naught but to rely on that promise as has been made to mankind, womankind, since the foundations of the earth, "Will ye abide IN Me, I will abide in you." Take little thought of those things that are but of today. Knowest thou not that, art thou in that way of being a light to few or many in HIS way, that He will preserve thee against every opposition? against thine enemies, against the things evil spoken of, against those conditions that thou art seemingly unable to center as this or that? but KEEP the heart in accord with that thou knowest. As thou gained in the first portion of the experience, and in the developments as the budding into the womanhood, with those same thoughts, those same ideals, keep those trusts that thou knowest are true! Be not unmindful that, art thou in HIS keeping, He will not allow thee to be tempted beyond that ye are ABLE to bear. Doth He not clothe the sparrow and the lily alike? Doth He not provide for those of HIS creatures? Be thou rather in the hands of the LIVING God, than in the hands of those who speak lightly of the things thou wouldst do!

Edit: I don't know if this can really help, I have difficulty to full understand Cayce language.

I will add from me something maybe...

I asked "I Ching" yesterday evening about my future in the closest several years.

Oracle said:

(64) Wei Chi / Before Completion

"Success.
But if the little fox, after nearly completing the crossing,
Gets his tail in the water,
There is nothing that would further."

The Image

"Fire over water:
The image of the condition before transition.
Thus the superior man is careful
In the differentiation of things,
So that each finds its place."

http://wengu.tartarie.com/wg/wengu.php?l=Yijing&no=64

Divination was for me but others can take from this something for self. To does not surrender to enthusiasm too early to does not soak tail.

Thanks for the new session.

So much to think about. I need to think about how to help to accelerate spreading of EE and the knowledge about our world by contributing more to the efforts of this network led by the elders. All the grim things coming our way are pretty much what I've been expecting for a long time, but I think if we can continue to spread knowledge, then this particular type of networking can REALLY catch on. And then who know what kind of turns might come during these times of upheaval and what it may lead to?

Thank you all for a very awakening session. So much for the pussy-footing around multiple "wait-and-sees" coyness of a few years ago. Now it's show time--grab your butts and hold on! It's ninety-five degrees F. outside and I have a shiver. Living as close to the capitol of the Evil Empire as I do is not particularly comforting but then there really is no where to hide from such drastic earth-wide consequences. I will continue to prepare spiritually, emotionally, physically, and make some worldly practical preparations as well--stocking up on food and firewood etc. There is much work to be done. I will get more EE posters printed on Monday and spread them as far and wide as possible.

luke wilson
What will happen to the internet? Will we still have access to the network?? I mean, between corporate buildings going up in flame and the ice age... I am worried.
This concerns me too. I sense though that there will be a natural drawing together of like minded Fellowship members in the coming months, especially after many are so fortunate as to be able to meet in person in France this October, that we will have enough connections in place to keep in contact, and hopefully we can have enough EE trained members and teachers of the Cass/Laura/Fellowship knowledge spread around to keep "carrying the fire," in the days to come when/if we lose the internet. (That quote "carrying the fire," is from Cormac McCarthy's apocalyptic novel "The Road"--I just finished teaching it a fews days ago and it haunts me lately--it's a terrifying look at an end of humanity scenario.)

The good news is that it is exciting and inspiring to hear that more people are waking up and awareness is spreading.

Thank you maryjk_99 for looking up the lilies of the field passage from the Bible--it is my favorite.

Here is another version of the sparrow part from "The Aquarian Gospel of Jesus the Christ" by Levi:

24 Behold the birds! They praise God in their songs; the earth is made more glorious by their ministry of joy;
God keeps them in the hollow of his hand,
25 And not a sparrow falls to earth without his care; and every one that falls shall rise again. . . .
30 Seek first the kingdom of the soul, . . .

Although I do not believe in the anthropomorphized Christian god, I do believe in a divine order/Cosmic Mind that prevails and I substitute that for God in this passage in my mind and it gives me comfort in dark times. Much love to you all.
shellycheval

NormaRegula said:
Spanked my son twice when he was a pre-schooler. Once for running into the street and another time for biting a child during an argument. He never pulled those behaviors again - although I felt horribly guilty spanking him as I had been led to believe that physical punishment of a child was evil. However, in those situations, I didn't think a time-out would have sufficed. Most of his discipline involved time-outs that included no TV, computer or video games for that day. My son was allowed to read after the time-out period. (He was reading at the age of 2 1/2 - we didn't really teach him - he just started to read!) It was effective as we did enforce it whenever he misbehaved or didn't follow the rules. Once when he threw a tantrum in a store because he wasn't getting what he wanted - I just picked him up, left the goods in the cart and took him home. He never threw a tantrum in a public place again. When he got older, he was lectured about responsibility and that there would always be consequences for his negative actions

I wonder if karma lessons or a symbolic "billboard falling on your head" after ignoring numerous warnings or "time outs" can be considered a spanking from the Universe? :cool2:

During my childhood I received a lot of physical punishment, but none of this can be called a good discipline, in fact it did just the opposite. Maybe it's just like with those who were never spanked and never had a chance to learn about responsibility and compassion through pain? In case of heavily abused they become so self-centered on their own pain, their own self-centered suffering, the result is the same - inability to relate to others and their pain? Well, maybe in such situations karma or the good ole billboard can offer the needed discipline? Some people just never learn otherwise. :) As for the inflicted pain and suffering, for all these that were more than spanked, perhaps these formed memories can be used to develop greater compassion for oneself and others.

Thank you for the session. :)

Back
Top Bottom