Session 22 July 2010

Woah! Ok, lots of nasty (environmental) things are going to happen. :scared:
At least awareness will rise and psychopaths will have a hard time, that comforts. :cool2:

On a side note: my better half is an only child. The discussed points should explain a few 'strange' behavioral glitches, I noticed.

Thanks a lot again, for another exciting and thought stimulating session :flowers: :flowers: :flowers:

RyanX said:
Yeah, me either. I'm stuck in this ticking time-bomb too.

I'll just have to stay on my toes and hope for the best.

Thanks for the session Laura and crew! This confirms our fears about the gulf stream. The discussion on spanking was interesting too. Very enlightening as always :thup:

I guess we need to get our act together on spreading EE. How about billboards? An infomercial? We need funds to do this stuff so I guess we'll have to do a fund raiser.

Thank you so much for posting this session!
I feel great after reading it! Hearing about the revolution and change in perception really made my day ;D
And I was surprised when I read the part about spanking as I was thinking about structures and rules yesterday and wanted to check the forum for discussions on it.

Thanks again, everyone have a really nice weekend :D

Thank you for the session!

As always, lots of things to ponder, some to rejoice about (people 'waking up'), some a bit less (crop failure, starvation, Ice age).

Everybody wants to know why this consortium bought up all the cocoa beans in Europe?

I could not help but laugh when I saw this, because I immediately thought 'Oh, that's probably a group of Belgian people stocking up for the winter months!'
Honestly, what is Belgium supposed to do without chocolate?? :lol:

Wow, a lot is coming down the pike, and rather quickly... I guess
the little dutch boy holding the finger in the dike is not gonna hold
the dam back!

_http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hans_Brinker,_or_The_Silver_Skates

Thanks for sharing the latest session!

Thank you for the session. There is a lot to think about here. Especially for us in America. It is good to hear that the people are waking up, but it isn't going to be convenient being stuck in the middle of a revolution. :scared:

Laura, Ark, Andromeda, Perceval, Ailén, Galaxia, PoB, Atriedes, Burma Jones, Psyche, Mr. Scott

Thank you all for this amazing session :rockon: ...and also for posting it sooo quickly.

People are beginning to awaken :clap: This is the most thankful and uplifting news I have heard in a long time. It's good to hear that humanity has a redeeming factor after all, and you and us and all others that have begun the process of awakening will begin to see the fruits of their labor.

Do we have any pamplets available, brochures on Political Ponerology that we can pass out? Like leaving stacks of them in cafes, in bookstores, left in places where volunteers are working (they see people's suffering first hand). Not to force on anyone, but that they could pick up on their own...just looking to plant some mustard seeds. Peaceful demonstrations would be the aim, but you never know how people would react....

And on the brochure have the website for EE printed so those who are interested could download the info for themselves???

Just thinking out loud; but perhaps the time is ripe for confirmation in people's minds of the suspicions they've had for a while now.

Great session, lots to think about.

Yeah as far as leaving the U.S. I'll be lucky to make it out of the Gulf Coast. Guess my family is sort of ground zero. Although my plans are to start driving north in one week (gotta have enough funds to cover gas and room/board).

Regarding chocolate, what if it one of the following scenarios:
-Chocolate or candy is what 'busy'' parents give kids to distract them, reward them or buy them when they are screaming about a toy in the supermarket. The PTB are our 'big brother,' so keep the masses happy (like misbehaving children) happy with chocolate.
-"Let them eat cake!"
-"Don't worry about 'toxicity/disease/the new flu/cancer,' we have a solution. This chocolate piece will cure any illnesses you have. Shots and or old treatments are painful, chocolate is delicious!"

Just some thoughts. LOL

Q: (Galaxia) Now that's what I like to hear! (Andromeda) Is it going to be a very bloody revolution?

A: Yes.

Q: (Galaxia) On both sides?

A: Yes.

Q: (Galaxia) More for the evil side, or more for the good side?

A: Wait and see.

This doesnt sound good. The bad guys control the army, the police and all law enforcement agencies. If people revolt, the government will have no choice but to try and put down the revolt. If it does happen, it is indeed going to be bloody...

(L) Maybe they don't KNOW that things are going to totally fly apart. Maybe they think that some things are going to fall apart, and they think they're going to make a killing on chocolate. But they don't know how bad it's going to be because they've seriously underestimated what's going on.

A: It is not a good time to be a psychopath!

Q: {laughter} (L) So that's kind of like the BP people. By being psychopaths, they really screwed up. They are the ones holding the bag for what's coming down the pike weather-wise.

Oh yah, not a good time to be a psychopath, they are losing control. I wonder if the people that are going to rebel will know what they are rebeling against, i.e. Pyschopathy or will they just vent there anger at governments, corparations etc including everyone in such organisations that isnt a psychopath... Is it likely that the truth about the existance of pyschopaths will come out to the general public?

What will happen to the internet? Will we still have access to the network?? I mean, between corporate buildings going up in flame and the ice age... I am worried.

Does anyone know what the Cs mean by this?

A: More or less, but remember that some consciousnesses "weigh" more than others. Also recall that "His eye is on the sparrow." While it may seem grim from your perspective, even you care about your smallest parts.

Thank you all for this new session! :flowers:
Like said, some pretty grim stuff are going to happen but also some exiting ones too.
A lot to think about and prepare ourselves for what's coming around the corner.
Thanks! :love:

luke wilson said:
(L) Maybe they don't KNOW that things are going to totally fly apart. Maybe they think that some things are going to fall apart, and they think they're going to make a killing on chocolate. But they don't know how bad it's going to be because they've seriously underestimated what's going on.

A: It is not a good time to be a psychopath!

Q: {laughter} (L) So that's kind of like the BP people. By being psychopaths, they really screwed up. They are the ones holding the bag for what's coming down the pike weather-wise.

Oh yah, not a good time to be a psychopath, they are losing control. I wonder if the people that are going to rebel will know what they are rebeling against, i.e. Pyschopathy or will they just vent there anger at governments, corparations etc including everyone in such organisations that isnt a psychopath... Is it likely that the truth about the existance of pyschopaths will come out to the general public?

What will happen to the internet? Will we still have access to the network?? I mean, between corporate buildings going up in flame and the ice age... I am worried.

What comes to my mind is: Who plays with the devil, gets caugth up with him also... I'm afraid that masses won't make any difference between corporations, psychopaths that rule them, and all others "innocent" people associated with them.

Lots of topics to chew on here, thanks for the session! Really does seem like it's all about to get very, very interesting (not that it isn't already!).

Wow, thank you for the session. This one was unexpectedly quick, and I was just thinking about a new session last night and thought it was too soon. Lots of stuff to ponder in here, especially for those of us in the City on a Hill. A bloody revolution doesn't sound good, and neither does crop failure and the results of that.

I think the part about spanking sounds like it is the development of empathy or conscience during childhood. When the child cannot perceive the hurt of others, it is physically instilled into the child so they can experience it as their own. And then comes the cognitive part where it kind of wires into their mind, osit.

I don't know if I'll be able to leave the US, but my family has thrown out the possibility of moving, probably just wishfully thinking and not serious. But I've been seeing my family kind of wondering about these events, slowly waking up it seems.

luke wilson said:
Does anyone know what the Cs mean by this?

A: More or less, but remember that some consciousnesses "weigh" more than others. Also recall that "His eye is on the sparrow." While it may seem grim from your perspective, even you care about your smallest parts.

I looked it up here and it's from a hymn based on some Bible verses. It means that God/DCM cares for even the smallest parts I think.

Wishing everyone the best of health, we know we're going to need it! :flowers:

Omg, I have just thought that the 4D STS Forces have been very very clever in setting up pyschopaths to take the fall and yet keep there influence "4D" in the dark.

The Cs say that all people will see is the Oil spill and will use that as justification for a revolt against the elites...

Yet underneath all this, some real cosmic changes are going on and the majority will be oblivious to it!! If the Oil spill didnt happen, then the cosmic stuff would still have gone ahead and people might have become aware of cosmic nature of our existance eg extra dimensions etc. Now anger might act more as a blinder than an eye opener to what is really really important. Psychopathy will most probably get all the blame, even the blame they dont derserve to get.

Clever.

Back
Top Bottom