Session 22 February 2020

Q: (L) Does this mean that there will be 3 and 4 d beings on the planet at the same time and that some will have to deal with these guys and some won't?

A: But you will have to too.

Q: (L) I don't understand. Are these Nephilim coming here to transition to 4 d also?

A: They already live there as 3 density beings. Demonstration: When you are abducted you are 3rd density but you are taken into 4th density.

If the Nephelim and others can live in 4D, but still be 3D beings and be controlled by 4D STS, is that what 4D STS wishes to achieve with us rather than us moving unto 4D ourselves? That is scary.

@thorbiorn,

According to the Cs the 4D STS do not decide to prevent or move us to 4D. Our whole planet and our "entire sector" are moving into 4D (they do want to control us before we get there).

Q: (L) When the energy changes to 4th density, and you have already told us that people who are moving to 4th density when the transition occurs, that they will move into 4th density, go through some kind of rejuvenation process, grow new teeth, or whatever, what happens to those people who are not moving to 4th density, and who are totally unaware of it? Are they taken along on the wave by, in other words, piggy-backed by the ones who are aware and already changing in frequency, or are they going to be somewhere else doing something else?

A: Step by step.

Q: (T) In other words, we are looking at the fact that what's coming this time is a wave that's going to allow the human race to move to 4th density?

A: And the planet and your entire sector of space/time.

Q: (T) Is that what this whole plan is about, then, if I may be so bold as to include all of us here in this. We, of the beings of light who have come here into human form, to anchor the frequency, is this what we are anchoring it for, for this wave, so that when it comes enough of us will be ready, the frequency will be set, so that the change in the planet can take place as it has been planned?

A: Yes.

Q: (L) When this happens, will we piggy-back all those who are still unaware?

A: Open.

Another aspect of densities I think is awareness and consciousness of them. Also, the Cs talk about being in both 3D and 4D at the same time.

Session 9 September 1995:
A: Then, one must wonder, if it is an ongoing process, how would it be possible, if it is not possible, for a being to be in both 3rd and 4th density at one time... Also, if you will recall from review material, you are currently living in the same environment as 2nd and 1st density level beings. Is this not true?

Q: (L) Yes.

A: At least that is what you have been told. So, therefore, it is possible for a being to be in 3rd and 4th density. And as we have also told you, when 4th density beings visit 3rd density environment, they are, in effect, 3rd density beings, and vice versa. The so-called abduction takes place, especially if it is a physical abduction, the subject becomes temporarily 4th density, because it is the environment that counts. And the key factor there is awareness, not physical or material structure.

Awareness according to the Cs is determined by the environment and the environment that we choose.

Q: (L) Well, how do these beings get here crossing such vast reaches of space?

A: As we have told you, there are seven levels of density which involves, among other things, not only state of being physically, spiritually and etherically, and materially, but also, more importantly, state of awareness. You see, state of awareness is the key element to all existence in creation. You have undoubtedly remembered that we have told you that this is, after all, a grand illusion, have you not? So, therefore, if it is a grand illusion, what is more important, physical structure or state of awareness???

Q: (L) State of awareness?

A: Exactly. Now, when we go from the measuring system, which of course has been nicely formulated so that you can understand it, of density levels one through seven, the key concept, of course, is state of awareness. All the way through. So, once you rise to a higher state of awareness, such things as physical limitation evaporate. And, when they evaporate, vast distances, as you perceive them, become non-existent. So, just because you are unable to see and understand has absolutely no bearing whatsoever on what is or is not possible. Except within your own level of density. And this is what almost no one on your current level of density is able to understand. If you can understand it and convey it to them, you will be performing the greatest service that your kind has ever seen. Think about that for a moment. Let it seep into your consciousness. Analyze it. Dissect it. Look at it carefully and then put it back together again.

Q: (L) What is it that limits our awareness?

A: Your environment.
And it is the environment that you have chosen. By your level of progress. And that is what limits everything. As you rise to higher levels of density, limitations are removed.

Q: (L) What creates this environment of limitation?

A: It is the grand illusion which is there for the purpose of learning.

Q: (L) And who put the illusion into place?

A: The Creator who is also the Created. Which is also you and us and all. As we have told you, we are you and vice versa. And so is everything else.

Q: (L) Is the key that it is all illusion?

A: Basically, yes.

@thorbiorn,

According to the Cs the 4D STS do not decide to prevent or move us to 4D. Our whole planet and our "entire sector" are moving into 4D (they do want to control us before we get there).

Another aspect of densities I think is awareness and consciousness of them. Also, the Cs talk about being in both 3D and 4D at the same time.

Awareness according to the Cs is determined by the environment and the environment that we choose.

According to the conclusions that I have reached, it seems to me that "you already have it" Goyacobol.

After a long trip in a vehicle, if it "breaks", the "driver" simply ...

The "issue" is knowing that we are driving.;-)

Thank you Goyacobol, it made me thinks when Laura is talking about eclipsing realities :

Q: (L) Well, it seemed to me that something happened to me that blanked out a period of my experience, and you say this was an eclipsing of energies caused by an intersecting of thought centers. Now, this intersecting of thought centers, did this occur within my body or within my environment?

A: They are one and the same.

In relation with :

Q: (L) What is it that limits our awareness?

A: Your environment. And it is the environment that you have chosen. By your level of progress. And that is what limits everything. As you rise to higher levels of density, limitations are removed

So it may have the least to do with our direct physical visible environment. But an environment in which happens thoughts processes, some conflicting, others non-limiting.

According to the conclusions that I have reached, it seems to me that "you already have it" Goyacobol.

After a long trip in a vehicle, if it "breaks", the "driver" simply ...

The "issue" is knowing that we are driving.;-)

@Wandering Star,

I would not say I already have it but I think I have the concept of it. You have to start somewhere and I hope others think about some of these concepts which I think sometimes take a while to sink into our "awareness". And being aware of who is the "driver" is a big part of it too I think.

Thanks.

Can you PLEEEAAASE ask whether this demonic portal like thing is real or not in the next session???

Hi Vitriol, there have been sightings before of these 'smoke rings' in the sky, in the Netherlands for example (back in 2016): Link.

See also Laura's article on 'smoke rings' here: Mysterious Smoke Rings or When is a Cloud not a Cloud?

I found some other videos also from 2016 about a smoke ring sighting in Disneyland. Haven't checked thoroughly though, but the videos you found might be the same as those. Either way, hope the above links can offer some information for you on this phenomenon!

(Niall) It's a video shown a couple of weeks ago supposedly somewhere south of Aleppo. That's near the big war zone in Idlib. It's looking up in the sky fixed on a cloud and there are like waves rippling up through the cloud.

A: We told you long ago that there is a large portal over the Middle East. This was a breaching of the realm curtain.

Q: (L) So... Was something coming in, or getting out of here?

A: Coming in!

I posted a similar video to this one from Syria, last night but someone did not approve it. Video is maybe not the same but it is interesting.

5.39 up to 6.04

I posted a similar video to this one from Syria, last night but someone did not approve it. Video is maybe not the same but it is interesting.

The video was not approved because you didn't say why it was "interesting". This post was approved not because this post is better, but in order to point out that you should try to explain why something is interesting or relevant. Do you watch the Sott.net monthly Earth Changes videos?

With regards to the passage about the giant portal over the Middle East, here's a relevant passage in Barbara Marciniak's Bringers of the Dawn:

Bringers of the Dawn by Barbara Marciniak (page 32-33) said:
In order to come to a planet, you must have a portal or a way to get into it. You could fly into space, say to Jupiter, but if you never find the portal that allows you to enter the planet's time frame of existence, you could land on a place that looks desolate and without life. Portals allow you to enter the dimension of the planet where life exists. Portals open onto the corridors of time and serve as zones of multidimensional experience.

There have been different portals on Earth that have allowed different species, creator gods from space, to insert themselves. One of the huge portals that presently is being fought over is the portal of the Middle East. If you think back over the history of Earth, you will recognize how many dramas of religion and civilization have been introduced in that portal. It's a huge portal—with a radius of a thousand miles or so. This is why there is so much activity in the Middle East. This is the portal that the Lizzies use.

To some extent, the Lizzies have controlled this portal. They have used this area to create their underground bases and caverns, from which they operate. The ancient civilization of Mesopotamia, between the Tigris and Euphrates rivers, was a space colony where a certain civilization was introduced. Kuwait sits at the mouth of this territory. This is a portal that involves manipulation of the human population to serve the needs of others.

The Cs have referred to this passage in another session and lays an initial groundwork for the sort of politics and ecopolitics that are happening in the Middle East. On one side we have the Biden administration ramping up their war efforts in Syria with their recent bombings claiming the obviously false "right to self-defense" and the other being Syria itself with its current president, Bashar al-Assad, fighting for sovereignty. Putin currently supports Syria's sovereignty by providing political and military aid to the nation. Russia and Syria have a tenured history since the cold war, but I imagine the relationship is more interesting than that given that they are in the vicinity of a huge portal that STS forces use to enter our reality.

The video was not approved because you didn't say why it was "interesting". This post was approved not because this post is better, but in order to point out that you should try to explain why something is interesting or relevant. Do you watch the Sott.net monthly Earth Changes videos?
But I did pretty much the same thing here, I put the time and I quoted part of the session. I did not explain in detail. Also in
Near-Earth objects and close calls I put one more video which was approved, where I just asked is it fake or no (and put time) ? That video was approved.
I did not know that I need to say why it is interesting. Maybe some people can not think here so I need to say why is something interesting ?
I did not watch Sott.net monthly Earth Change videos, however I visit the website sometimes.

But I did pretty much the same thing here, I put the time and I quoted part of the session. I did not explain in detail. Also in
Near-Earth objects and close calls I put one more video which was approved, where I just asked is it fake or no (and put time) ? That video was approved.
I did not know that I need to say why it is interesting. Maybe some people can not think here so I need to say why is something interesting ?
I did not watch Sott.net monthly Earth Change videos, however I visit the website sometimes.

Not to pick on you directly, but as a general rule (as this goes for all of us) by participating in a forum, one of its implicit objectives is to stimulate discussion, which can only be aided by, as @Joe said, by adding one's individual input to whatever is being shared especially if one isn't the original content creator. It's not that others are unable to critically think about what one posts, it's simply that two critically thinking minds are better than one.

The time stamps you've shared in your video, however, are very much appreciated!

(Niall) It's a video shown a couple of weeks ago supposedly somewhere south of Aleppo. That's near the big war zone in Idlib. It's looking up in the sky fixed on a cloud and there are like waves rippling up through the cloud.

A: We told you long ago that there is a large portal over the Middle East. This was a breaching of the realm curtain.

Q: (L) So... Was something coming in, or getting out of here?

A: Coming in!

Q: (Artemis) Something came in... Prepare for the worst!

(Chu) Something like what?

A: We told you that there would be strange cosmic phenomena!

Q: (Pierre) They didn't say what was coming in.

(L) I guess we have to wait and see.

(Joe) It was the Kraken. Godzilla!

A: Paying close attention helped you spot this. Wait for more and observe results and effects.

That is something to keep in mind for many phenomena, that it may be both something mundane and something 'supernatural' or extraordinary. In this case, however, I don't think you're seeing the pressure waves from bombs. The 'ripples' are too consistent, too high up in the sky, and even appear to be 'shimmering', as in heat haze. They also appear to be occurring laterally, at that altitude, rather than coming up from ground level.

Unfortunately I don't have access to Twitter to watch Aleppo video again and compare with this video. But if I remember correctly, it looks like the following fresh video from Donetsk area (in Volnovakha).

or this (another source that shows two videos):

Just for the record, here's the location of Volnovakha:

1.jpg

In the video people are perplexed and don't know what it is. So perhaps we could assume that these weren't ripples from the explosion, otherwise people would make this connection. What do you think? "Mundane" war time explanation or portal activation?

A: Paying close attention helped you spot this. Wait for more and observe results and effects.

Q: (Artemis) So let's see what happens next.

(L) Things are getting nutty, ya know? It's getting really weird. So, just as a little reminder to myself about what it is that we're supposed to be doing... [laughter]

A: FRV modulation and synching!

Q: (L) So in other words, we're supposed to be modulating our FRV - i.e. our receivership capability - by work on the self, and synchronizing with all of the members of the group in order to... what?

A: Anchor the frequency of the new reality.

Q: (L) So in other words, there are a number of possible new realities and it depends on either... Okay, is it that a group can anchor a frequency and thereby determine the template of the new reality for all?

A: Not exactly. Determines which branch you will move to.

Q: (L) So anchoring a frequency as a group in a sense is not exactly like creating the new reality... It's more like choosing. Is that it?

A: Yes yes yes

Unfortunately I don't have access to Twitter to watch Aleppo video again and compare with this video. But if I remember correctly, it looks like the following fresh video from Donetsk area (in Volnovakha).
The both videos look very similar to me.
In the video people are perplexed and don't know what it is. So perhaps we could assume that these weren't ripples from the explosion, otherwise people would make this connection. What do you think? "Mundane" war time explanation or portal activation
If we can observe the results and effects from Alepo, then it is not very nice. There were false flag chemical attacks in Alepo and a massive destruction.
So, maybe the Ukis will try something similar since they are losing the battle and they cand o something dangerous and stupid so they can blame the Russia again. Of course their "western friends" will again be part of the game.

Back
Top Bottom