Session 21 November 2015

Laura said:
(Chu) So, could this be like the antidote to the effects of the frequency fence?

A: Yes.

Q: (L) So if you don't have any metals poisoning your body, and you don't have any critters colonizing your body, then the frequency beaming of the PTB can't get to you. Is that it?

A: Yes more or less.

Q: (Galatea) And also it blocks radiation in general.

Q: (Perceval) The frequency fence probably works on people because they're toxified and weak.

A: Yes absolutely. People will be amazed at how strong their will becomes!

Q: (Galatea) I wonder if it also works against skin cancer?

A: Yes

Q: (Galatea) Yay! I can go outside.

(nicklebleu) It's usually said in terms of nuclear radiation or fallout that iodine is only good to protect the thyroid. Does it have other protective effects in this regard?

A: Protects all the glandular systems which are your interface with higher densities.

Wow! Thank you very much for such eye opening session. For years I'm having various problems with skin, especially after sun exposure, the only thing that actually helped me was soaking for hours in the clean sea early in the morning or during night. Now I know why. One question, since I'm living on the Adriatic coast, would it be OK to drink certain amount of clean sea or it should be salted water? Thank you once more.

Wow, thanks so much for this another great session.

Bear said:
Thanks for the session and the constant work put into getting to the point to get to the iodine protocol and understanding the events of the world. :perfect: Looks like it is going to get darker before the dawn though.

Brownstein's book and iodine is in the mail for me. I will also plan to read Reed's book again.

Just download the e-book of Dr brownstein.

Best birthday present EVER. :love: :flowers: :headbanger:

I just started the protocol, but am going to stop til the book arrives to read it and get the correct dosages. I've got the 7% lugols, and began with a drop, which didn't do anything but taste yucky. This looks like the ticket I've been searching for for a while, and I want to nuke the bugs hard out of the gate, and the notion of having energy again? Oh yeah! I'll do anything.

At the moment, we've got some family issues going on (mother in law is passing). Our holidays are going to be spent caring for Hubby's father and making sure he's all right (he's 91, she's 90).

This session was a much needed ray of light, folks. I can't thank you enough.

:bacon: :bacon: :bacon:

:hug2: :hug2: :hug2: :hug2:

Thank you all for this new session!

I began eating tamarind fruit after reading about the fluoride detox effects in a recent article on SOTT (http://www.sott.net/article/294936-How-to-detox-from-fluoride). The same article mentioned iodine as well, but I focused on tamarind for some reason. I just bought Life-Flo Iodine Plus (one drop equals 150 mcgs) and will adjust the protocol as revealed here (a thousand drops?). I'll re-read the Iodine thread. I've been feeling a gathering of more energy from within, but had equated it with my motivation or enthusiasm for our transition. Again, thank you for your help.

Thank y'all for another engrossing session! :flowers: :hug2:

It's interesting to read a bit on NDE and electricity.

Great information on Iodine Protocol - I plan on getting the supplements and the books when I get the chance. I don't see much of a chronic condition with me so far. The only protocol that I have been doing for the last two years is EDTA protocol (three times a week) with an infrared sauna treatment every other Sunday.

Thank you very much for sharing another great session full of great information!!! :clap: :clap: :clap:

Thankyou so much for the session, really interesting information especially about Iodine, the length of the thread is daunting but as has been said elsewhere there's no free lunch! :hug2:

Many thanks for sharing this new session. They're coming in like fast and furious now.

Nice to note the accumulative info build-up on several ongoing topics. Onward and upward ! :cool2:

Eärwen said:
Laura said:
(Chu) So, could this be like the antidote to the effects of the frequency fence?

Q: (L) So if you don't have any metals poisoning your body, and you don't have any critters colonizing your body, then the frequency beaming of the PTB can't get to you. Is that it?

A: Yes more or less.

Q: (Galatea) And also it blocks radiation in general.

Q: (Perceval) The frequency fence probably works on people because they're toxified and weak.

A: Yes absolutely. People will be amazed at how strong their will becomes!

Q: (Galatea) I wonder if it also works against skin cancer?

A: Yes

Q: (Galatea) Yay! I can go outside.

(nicklebleu) It's usually said in terms of nuclear radiation or fallout that iodine is only good to protect the thyroid. Does it have other protective effects in this regard?

A: Protects all the glandular systems which are your interface with higher densities.

Wow! Thank you very much for such eye opening session. For years I'm having various problems with skin, especially after sun exposure, the only thing that actually helped me was soaking for hours in the clean sea early in the morning or during night. Now I know why. One question, since I'm living on the Adriatic coast, would it be OK to drink certain amount of clean sea or it should be salted water? Thank you once more.

It would not be a good idea to drink seawater. All the oceans are pretty polluted with all kinds of harmful stuff and there are no places where this is not so since they are all interconnected. The only option is to make a sea salt solution to drink. We need to be sure to get uncontaminated sea salt so as not to introduce more harmful materials into ourselves.

Thank you guys for another great session and the important information!

I've followed the revived iodine thread but haven't started the protocol yet. For some reason the issue of heavy metal detoxing has been on my mind on and off for some weeks now. I never got around to the heavy-duty chelation detox and this iodine routine sounds almost too good to be true, like a magic silver bullet.

For some reason while reading this session I literally had shivers running down my spine.

Thank you for the very informative session! I started the Iodine protocol a week ago and had some detox issues. After adding salt and increasing the dose to 10 drops I feel now much more energized.

Zadius Sky said:
Thank y'all for another engrossing session! :flowers: :hug2:

It's interesting to read a bit on NDE and electricity.

Great information on Iodine Protocol - I plan on getting the supplements and the books when I get the chance. I don't see much of a chronic condition with me so far. The only protocol that I have been doing for the last two years is EDTA protocol (three times a week) with an infrared sauna treatment every other Sunday.

There are quite a few metals that EDTA will NOT get, that iodine will get. And you may not have chronic conditions, but that doesn't mean you aren't colonized in the early stages.

Also, check this out:

Iodine deficiency, thyroid function and hearing deficit: a review.
Melse-Boonstra A1, Mackenzie I.
Author information
Abstract

Iodine deficiency affects an estimated 241 million school-aged children in the world. Little is known about iodine deficiency in relation to auditory function, except for the fact that deaf-mutism is one of the features of cretinism. In the present review, we documented the scientific knowledge on the role of iodine and hypothyroidism in the auditory system. We found that ear development and hearing function depend on thyroid hormones. Multiple pathways are involved in this, including both inner ear morphology as well as neurological processes. Conductive as well as sensorineural hearing loss is found in studies with animals that were rendered hypothyroidic. In humans, auditory impairment is reported frequently in relation to hypothyroidism, ranging from mild disturbances to severe handicap. Auditory impairment has been related more explicitly to congenital hypothyroidism than to acquired hypothyroidism. The critical period for thyroid function-related hearing maturation is the first and second trimesters of pregnancy. Although only a limited number of studies have directly investigated the relationship between iodine deficiency and auditory function, most studies point toward an association. However, evidence from good randomised controlled trials is lacking. Inclusion of auditory outcomes in iodine supplementation studies is therefore to be recommended, especially for trials in pregnancy. Hearing deficit is an invisible abnormality, but has major consequences for educational and social skills if not detected. In view of this, auditory impairment should be mapped in iodine-deficient areas in order to realistically estimate the magnitude of the problem.

It certainly looks like the tide has turned. As I was thinking that things would happen rather quickly, it obviously doesn't when time is involved. Still, the middle of October was quite a pivotal time for humanity. A time where we set sail towards new frontiers. We are making a new reality. We have broken the shackles which were holding us back.

Iodine therapy is the key.

There remains much to do. The new found hope that comes with finally having the ability to be who we are destined to be is very uplifting for my spiritual well being. I look forward to the time when I will be able to meet you all and just give you all a big hug. Till then stay strong everyone.

Thanks for being who you are, and thanks for posting the session so promptly.

I just feel like going up on a mountain and cheering loudly.

Thank you very much for the session, to everyone involved.
Great material and good news for everyone in terms of knowledge how to protect themselves.
I have not read the iodine threat yet. Now's the time.
Greetings to the Chateau!
:hug2: :wizard: :wizard:

Thank you very much for this interesting session! Looking forward to trying out the protocol.

Back
Top Bottom