Session 21 March 2020

Hello,

I m new here.
How could They say that the virus can modify dna, and in the 3 june 1995 session, it is said

"A: Has virus.

Q: (SV) Don't breathe this way! (T) Ebola is here! (L) I was curious about the kamikaze virus I had the other day. It made me think about virii in general. Since virii don't have DNA, is it possible that they could be used to modify DNA?

A: No."
Sorry for my english..

@Bobeloula,

I think that is a very good question. The way a question is asked very often affects the answers that the Cs give. Laura seemed to be asking about "virii in general". That may have influenced the answer. She also was thinking of "the kamikaze virus I had the other day".

Pierre asked about the HIV virus in the following session:

Session 20 October 2018:
(Pierre) Oh yeah? I didn't remember that. Okay. Does the HIV virus trigger some specific genetic mutations?

A: No

It is possible that in general, a virus does not trigger any genetic mutations but that does not necessarily mean that some virii do not help to effect DNA changes.

Also, the COVID-19 virus was artificially "created" in a bio-lab and that seems to have made it very unpredictable.

(L) Alright, here we go. We're ready!

A: The virus did not appear first in China. There were experiments at Fort Detrick regarding the creation of a vaccine that would make humans more controllable. This vaccine had unexpected effects and in some cases did the opposite of what was intended. The strain escaped into a population and further mutated. Indeed it was carried to China by US soldiers. China soon knew the type and origin and launched a massive campaign to control the situation. This was seen by Western powers as a good model to follow with additional add-on factors. In the meantime further mutations have occurred, some engineered via STO forces by virtue of the virus taking hold in certain persons whose spiritual force was able to direct the progression. At this point, there are two major strains. The elite need to stop the spread of that which they "created".

[The above answer took 12 minutes and 38 seconds with 2 short arm-resting breaks!]

Q: (L) So they need to stop that which they have created because in some cases, it does the opposite of what they wanted it to do?

A: Yes and this is the interesting factor: The virus can change DNA making individuals more susceptible to cosmic information of the STO variety. It can also enhance and activate long suppressed codons of a beneficial nature. So you can see why they are so desperate to halt the spread.

This may be the determining/interesting factor in that it was tampered with in a lab which means it is not just any virus.

Last edited:
Thank you.
Yes, I do assume that a specific question leads to a specific answer.
I am only starting to read the transcripts (from the beginning until September 1995 and many post read randomly), and this immediately caught my attention.
So, is this information given to the subconscious to alert and reflect, or is my obsession (SDS) looking for answers forces me to look for a flaw?
I think it is therefore preferable that I seek answers by myself, by opening my mind, rather than absolutely (and perhaps unconsciously) finding an error (misinformation? Programming? ...)
:-)

Bobeloula, seeing that you are new to our forum, I would like to invite you to write an introduction post here, telling us a little bit about yourself, how you found your way to us, whatever you choose to share. That way, we'll get to know you a bit better and you'll give us the opportunity to welcome you properly. :flowers:

Thank you.
Yes, I do assume that a specific question leads to a specific answer.
I am only starting to read the transcripts (from the beginning until September 1995 and many post read randomly), and this immediately caught my attention.
So, is this information given to the subconscious to alert and reflect, or is my obsession (SDS) looking for answers forces me to look for a flaw?
I think it is therefore preferable that I seek answers by myself, by opening my mind, rather than absolutely (and perhaps unconsciously) finding an error (misinformation? Programming? ...)
:-)

@Bobeloula,

I think you are just "thinking with a hammer" as many like to say here. It was actually also a concept Frederick Nietzche had too.

In The Twilight of the Idols, Friedrich Nietzsche taught “how to philosophize with a hammer” and smash our idols – by which he meant the assortment of stories that constitute the dominant representations of life and our world. British lawyer and scholar Owen Barfield, born two years before Nietzsche’s death, was another idol-breaker. In his work, Saving The Appearances: A Study In Idolatry (1957), Barfield takes up Nietzsche’s bold challenge.

You made me think harder about why there were different seemingly contradictory answers. I think one is wise to always ask those kinds of questions but as you say by "opening my mind". I have had to re-think almost everything I used to just "believe".

I have come to have more faith and trust in the universe since finding Laura's work and the Cs. It is not blind faith but faith that needs to be reevaluated as new facts emerge. I am just learning lessons and sometimes it is even fun.

So is it a vaccin or a virus ? Same thimg ?

Its a good question. According to mainstream virus theory some viruses contain DNA, some contain RNA. If you look it up on wikipedia you can get a pretty good synopsis of the prevailing theory (here's the English version).

Basically the idea is this:
  • Viruses are submicroscopic, so they are generally much smaller than cells, so small that they can't be seen by normal light microscopes
  • Viruses can not self-replicate, they must hijack living cells to make copies of themselves. They do this by invading the cell and injecting their DNA or RNA into the cell and forcing it to become a virus factory
  • Vaccines generally use either part of the virus such as a a protein from the shell of the virus, a bit of genetic material from the RNA or DNA or even the live virus that has been weakened in some way to stimulate an immune response from the body so that it will generate antibodies that will protect the body from a full blown infection if it is ever exposed to the real virus in the wild.
My understanding is that in the session the Cs were suggesting that the people working at Fort Deitrich were using a coronavirus vaccine to deliver as a kind of Trojan horse for a gene editing experiment on some of their soldiers. Hypothetically they could have created a weakened live virus vaccine that had a coronavirus that was programmed so that it was non transmissible (not contagious) and would hijack the host's cells to edit the person's DNA to make them more docile or whatever.

They suggested that at some point the "vaccine" mutated in some way to become a transmissible virus and began spreading on its own.

We also have this:

Q: (Pierre) I have a question about viruses. Most of those mass extinctions happen because of cometary bombardments. The same cometary bombardments that end life, I think maybe they introduce new life through the viruses they carry. If you study mass extinctions, right after you have a boom of life…. dinosaurs disappeared, and then BOOM! Are viruses from comets the main driver of evolution?

A: Yes

As I said in another topic, we have rocks falling on our planet all the time, many of them possibly bringing viruses, but they still do not cause evolution. But viruses from comets apparently do. So they seem to be somehow special. Just like this coronavirus is special.

Q: (L) Okay. Another person asks:

Where is the safest place for us to be during the existing and upcoming turmoil?

A: Any place is safe to the knowledgeable person. Do you have the energy and resources to change?

Q: (L) And I guess it also comes down to if you have knowledge and you're in a high-stress environment, you can be safe but it takes a lot of energy for that, too. If you would like to reduce your stress and energy expenditure or if you NEED to reduce them, then you should make changes?

A: Yes

Are there meetup groups? I’m alone in an area of leftist conclave so would like to get together with a group of like-minded. Is there a way to connect to others that are near me? I understand privacy so this maybe unavailable. Just asking.

Your humor about having to prepare for a long transmission and the amount of pain you endure to help us has a powerful affect on me. Your help in the mist of this crazy power/money grab has helped me beyond words to stay balanced. Without this the anxiety level would burn a whole through my stomach. Much thanks and love.

[
Hello SDA candidate !
I would like to share this with you ...
Le reseau Leo ♌ deals with this subject on the cometary virus which links to Cassiopaean transcripts...
It's just a part...
If it can complement your knowledge...
If this interests you, the original link is in French :

Question to the Angel:
We know there is a definite link between the cometary viruses and the pandemic. We also knew that the Covid-19 was only a subterfuge to conceal many other realities. What should we understand from the contamination of humanity by these cometary viruses?

As we have started to allude to, viruses are actually the most powerful and fastest engines of human evolution. "New genetic codes, transported by cometary viruses", appear at the end of each cycle, and this is what is happening now.

Viruses are genetic codes generated by thought forms from the worlds of higher intelligence. They are designed by these higher spirits so that the human race can progress towards new densities of existence.

Viruses have proteins which, when "activated or excited by life", act as an antenna. By "connecting" to the information field of the universe, they collect the new genetic codes necessary for the progression of the soul and the genome of the individual who is about to change density.

Viruses are therefore powerful and rapid vectors of change. This information is not yet accepted by the scientific establishment of your world. The eminent professors of advanced medicine are also imbued with their person, that they are ignorant of the realities which govern your world of 3rd density. Like most individuals, these great intellectuals are so immersed in their research and their specializations, that they have little time to be interested in other subjects. And that's the rub.

Question to the Angel:

Apparently cometary viruses play a crucial role at the end of this cycle. How would the role of these cometary viruses be so important?

You have to remember that comets roam your solar system quite regularly. You must also understand that they carry viruses with proteins carrying programs / memories, coming from antimatter which, for their part, contain the memories of other eras or old worlds of the past, such as Atlantis, l 'Hyperborea ... But certain viruses coming from non-time, are these thought-forms which also transport the genetic codes of the future, in other words of your future Self.

Comets are residual vestiges from ancient planetary or cosmic disasters. Regularly, about every 3,600 years, this debris crosses your solar system. Some of them, when they enter the Earth's atmosphere, are reduced to dust. And it is this dust that carries the "viruses of the past".

The viruses conveyed by these cometary dust therefore carry the memories and genetic codes of your ancestors, of your past. And when the comet rains hit the atmosphere of your "current planet", the cometary viruses disperse in the air you breathe. And in the end, when they are grafted onto the genome of your "modern DNA", they mutate, triggering various symptoms.

Thus, the one who persists in his reflexes of fear, seeking to heal himself by medication without trying to understand why his illness, that is to say who does not succeed in his work of karmic resolution with his memories, will accumulate codes ancestral with those of his present.

At that time and so to speak, unable to free himself from his memories (from the codes of his past), his soul will be forced to reincarnate in 3rd density to reiterate the work.

However, as these viruses also transport the codes of your future Self, the contaminated individual therefore has every interest in having liberated his genome from its old codes, so that he can correctly integrate those of his future 4th density.

So when a pandemic or epidemic occurs at any point in the evolution of a human race, the population affected by the virus must adapt, otherwise it disappears in an entropic cycle, an endless time loop, similar to the one in which your 4th density SDS predators are locked up.
]

Are there meetup groups? I’m alone in an area of leftist conclave so would like to get together with a group of like-minded. Is there a way to connect to others that are near me? I understand privacy so this maybe unavailable. Just asking.

@primeaddict,

There are two Zoom meet-up groups recently started. It would be a good way to meet other forum members and share your thoughts.

Cassiopaea Forum Reading Workshops - Public

Éiriú-Eolas - Breathing Program

Excuse me, but at the end of this session, when 2 years for a real plague was mentioned, should we 'assume' that equates to the arrival of the main comet cluster and not just something its earlier kinfolk brought it earlier? Almost sounded like an ETA of sorts... which fits others ideas who track different things in this regard.... regarding the 'dark star' or the approaching galactic wave which Suspicious Observers even mentioned a few times recently as it seems to have passed thru neighboring star systems already on its way in.... 'assuming' his 'wave' is the same as the C's. We've had plenty of uptick on the comet count, thus years ago when the Pentagon stopped public release data, but plagues can come from different sources. Just wondered if I missed something.

Excuse me, but at the end of this session, when 2 years for a real plague was mentioned, should we 'assume' that equates to the arrival of the main comet cluster and not just something its earlier kinfolk brought it earlier?

I think that when the new incarnation of the main comet cluster arrives, the plague will be the least of our worries.

But the plague could be connected to the solar cycle:

Is sunspot activity a factor in influenza pandemics?

Results: Almost all recorded influenza/possible pandemics have occurred in time frames corresponding to sunspot extremes, or +/– 1 year within such extremes. These periods were identified as important risk factors in both possible and confirmed influenza pandemics (odds ratio: 3.87; 95% confidence interval: 1.08 to 13.85). Conclusions: Extremes of sunspot activity to within plus or minus 1 year may precipitate influenza pandemics. Mechanisms of epidemic initiation and early spread are discussed including primary causation by externally derived viral variants (from space via cometary dust). Efforts to construct a comprehensive early warning system for potential influenza and other viral pandemics that include analysis of sunspot activity and stratospheric sampling for viral variants should be supported.

From the article:

The infectivity of the influenza virus may be affected by specific factors that are observed during periods of sunspot extremes. Sunspot numbers are correlated with solar activity, including total irradiance and X-ray flares. During solar maximum activity, high-energy and low-energy solar particles are produced by large numbers of mass ejections and solar flares [13]. The intensity of cosmic rays reaches the maximum and minimum levels intensity under minimum and maximum solar activities, respectively [14]. The Earth is protected from solar particles and cosmic rays by a magnetic field. However, this magnetic field cannot withstand these elements during sunspot maximum and minimum years. The emergence of pandemic viral strains is driven mainly by three molecular mechanisms, namely, point mutations, gene recombination and gene reassortment [15]. Solar radiation and cosmic rays can act as physical mutagens that produce point mutations that can possibly give rise to influenza strains that are capable of causing a pandemic. Point mutations in RNA produce relatively minor changes/genetic drifts of the virus on a more or less continual basis. The emergence of pandemic strains, however, requires radical genetic transformations or shifts involving a major reassortment of viral genes, including the radical possibility that new RNA segments may be added that have an origin (cometary) external to Earth [16–18]. In the latter case, changes in the Earth’s electromagnetic environment, which is in turn controlled by the solar magnetic field and the solar wind, may have an effect in the transport virions of external origin to the Earth. The sun’s magnetic field reverses through the solar cycle, and it may be reasonable to expect more efficient transport of virions from the stratosphere to the ground at times of solar maxima and minima [19].

So, you're thinking of the earlier or ongoing comets in conjunction with the solar cycle, which itself is being affected by this dark star tapping into it's Birkeland current flow? Is the current 11yr start in doubt as this burnt out brown dwarf gets nearer? Perhaps delaying or reducing this next 'maximum' and its affect re: this real pandemic?

As for the least of our worries, the outing of the OWO in its most perverted facets like debt based fiat, is sure to disrupt the 'spice', but then that's to be expected, especially since empires in decline go to war... Nuclear the C's said, right? And fiat's last rites seem to be already written in the script some have been saying: Alasdair Macleod – Global Fiat Currencies Will Burn While Gold & Silver Skyrocket | King World News

So, you're thinking of the earlier or ongoing comets in conjunction with the solar cycle, which itself is being affected by this dark star tapping into it's Birkeland current flow?

Well, it's possible. Neither the Black Death nor the Justinian plague were caused by the main comet cluster. And they still killed a lot of people. If the new main comet cluster appears, we will certainly know about it because we will first detect the dark star. Can it happen in the next 2 years? I don't know, maybe...

Is the current 11yr start in doubt as this burnt out brown dwarf gets nearer? Perhaps delaying or reducing this next 'maximum' and its affect re: this real pandemic?

I don't think that it's in doubt. But it will be changed. Will it have an effect on pandemic? I don't know. But it does seem that you need to have some kind of environmental trigger aside from a reservoir of new viruses that comets might bring. Otherwise, you would not have a long periods of stability after the short periods of mass extinction/evolution.

And speaking about dinosaurs, here is something interesting:

Our Sun orbits the galaxy's centre, completing its rotation every 250 million years or so. So Christiansen's animation shows that last time our Solar System was at its current point in the galaxy, the Triassic Period was in full swing and dinosaurs were just beginning to emerge.

Many of the most iconic dinosaurs roamed Earth when the planet was in a very different part of the Milky Way.

Christiansen got the idea to illustrate this history when she was leading a stargazing party at California Institute of Technology in Pasadena. Attendees were astonished when she mentioned that our Solar System had been across the galaxy when dinosaurs roamed.

"That was the first time I realised that those time scales – archaeological, fossil record time scales and astronomical time scales – actually kind of match along together," Christiansen told Business Insider. "Then I had this idea that I could map out dinosaur evolution through the galaxy's rotation."

So she says that what was happening on Earth was matched by what was happening in cosmos. You can call this a cosmic harmony. And the last time that the Earth was at this position, the dinosaurs emerged. Will a new life emerge this time?

According to the C's and science, we have several cycles within the cycles:

1. we have a Galactic year, and we are apparently at the same position where the Earth was when the dinosaurs emerged. Although C's said that they don't agree with the official timing of prehistoric events.

Session 950603

Q: (L) Now, the general scientific opinion is that the major dying of
dinosaurs occurred 65 million years ago. You have given us
the figure 27 million years ago. Can you explain the
discrepancy?
A: Radio carbon dating is not exact science.

2. we have a brown dwarf with a cycle of 27 million years. This fits with the dying of the dinosaurs, although C's haven't quite confirmed it.

Session 980815

Q: (L) We have been discussing this period of the Brown
Star. Is this period 26 or 27 million years?
A: Close.
Q: (L) So, the last time it was here was at the time of the
dying of the dinosaurs?
A: Possible.
Q: (L) What is the period of the orbit of the Brown Star?
(A) Is it periodic?
A: Variably periodic.

3. we have the Wave with a cycle of about 309 000 years.

4. we have a magnetic pole shift of about 100 000 years.

5. we have a comet cluster cycle of 3600 years.

6. we have a solar cycle of 22 years.

And according to the C's, we are going to be at the intersection of perhaps all of them? Well, they certainly mentioned 2-5, I'm not sure about 1 and 6.

Session 980711:

Q: (A) Now, you say that this brown star and the comet
cluster are coming into our solar system at the same time,
and you have said that they are different events, but that they
are related. Now, what is the relation, if not just the point in
time, the deeper relation between these two phenomena?
A: Picture biorhythm graph.
Q: (A) What is the period of pole shift?
A: 100,000 years, roughly.
Q: (A) Now, about the relation between the phenomenon of
physical disasters that are going to happen and psychic
changes related to the realm border. What is cause and what
is effect?
A: One precedes the other.
Q: (L) Okay, so disasters happen and then the reality
changes in psychic terms?
A: Yes.
Q: (T) Is the approach of the realm border, is the change in
the magnetic field... does the reversal of the poles and the
broadening of the magnetic field, is that going to be before