Session 21 March 2015

Skiing: To make it down a slope successfully without physical injury, a person must be in the moment. You have to make every move count, not knowing what the next move is till you finish the last move. Your next move depends on the last one and what you can see ahead. There are times when you can't see the next move till you are in the middle of the last move and you need to be ready for a quick response to several options. The most difficult part is going where you have never been before because you don't know what to expect. Skiing with a guide is good but it is up to you. It is what you do that brings you safely to the bottom or to the hospital with injuries. Loss of the physical experience is ever present.

Now to computers and wifi. A place where access to other dimensions is available. So, if you identify what constitutes feeding on your energy and can have success dealing with the feeding process, identifying what constitutes STS in its nature, you may be able to also have some insight, should your nature be of STO orientation, from the STO camp in 4th and 5th and even 6th D.

Working on self, much like a skier being prepared is paramount to success.

Weller said:
Thanks for the session! To add to Archea's comments, the mention of covert antagonism is interesting and a bit tricky to articulate but I will give it a try...I think I find myself in this camp at least occasionally, not necessarily because of some pesky discarnate entities (though I guess I can't rule that out :/), but because I sometimes disagree with the way some ideas or some-[baked noodle]-body are dismissed out of hand.

I find myself holding my tongue due to "wrong bar trauma" (left over from the old days of more aggressive mod overreach, maybe)--that if comments are interpreted the wrong way I'll find myself with a reputation for opposing the consensus that forms around certain concepts here, and wind up booted from the forum, pronto.

I am stuck on the contradiction that many found their way here because they were unfulfilled by mainstream answers, but now close ranks and dismiss ideas or 'wackos' that deviate from forum consensus (I can pick a few sample topics where I hesitated to comment, like keto diets, or psychopathy, or Putin-fandom)--and further, that many of our families or coworkers would consider us wackos for expressing what is already consensus here...this disconnect seems to head down a slippery slope of [spiritual] elitism. I get uncomfortable that there may be some reflexive group-think going on, or that members' relief in finding a relatively safe harbor stifles a more vigorous debate or more critical thinking.

I don't mean to devalue in any way the paradigm-busting ideas on offer here, they are powerful. But hadn't thought of my frustration as antagonism, or as a lack of faith that might be counterproductive in a larger sense (and needing airing). Perhaps the "covert" antagonism may mean it is somewhat hidden from the antagonists themselves or misunderstood as something else.

Much of what you mention is why I haven't participated in this place back when I first began lurking, that and I found out about this place from Montalk, who has bad history with the group and even his own disclaimer: http://cassiopaea.org/cass/montalk_hist.htm

I still appreciate what he's done with his website and it was his transparency that led me here. I consider him as some unofficial member of sorts. If it wasn't for his efforts, I'd know nothing about the Cs and Laura and would be blaming others for my conditions, instead of looking inward at myself, changing who I am to understand that 'all there is are lessons.' I understand this type of knowledge is out there, but it was that innitial impact from that first reading, mentioning the Denver Airport scandal, which sent me tumbling into this bizarre rabbit hole.

Eventually I created my account here because I felt that, even though they may automatically reject me or ban me for being truthful about my origins and by admitting that I consider Montalk a friend for his work, that I might say *something* that gives *someone* that needed eureka moment and that in the end the group can appreciate that I came from where what I felt was a truthful place in my heart and that I only want to help. So as fumblingly clumsy as my posts may appear, there is a twinkling spirit of love that may permeate in some way and I can only hope it's picked up upon or sensed, as well, that my little musings here and there can help accelerate The Work.

I began to feel part of the group even before I started laying in posts as I have been in recent months. Not a day goes by where I don't think about how my awareness and consciousness has changed and as daunting as some of these concepts are, I'm actually very happy as a result. I feel so assured that amazing things are coming our way, that this re-balancing is imminent.

I also don't dismiss that disinfo can occur anywhere, at any time from anyone, no matter how well read they are or how grooved their channel may be. The point of this dissemination and transparency and truth is to challenge, not in a way that is destructive, but in a way that makes the group stronger and more fluid. A sort of 'aikido' philosophy if that makes sense. That was I took from this recent reading, where the Cs revealed a sort of inner deviance and promoted this airing out so to speak.

So yeah... I might reference some 'whackos' but it's only because they may have been on to something. As addled as some may be, there is that tiny sliver or gem of truth in there that could change everything.

I can only give kudos and thumbs up for the efforts made here. Sott is a great alternative news resource and I feel a sense of security in it as my first 'go to' for current events. This forum and these threads, these members, emphasize a much needed transparency needed in news media that just isn't available today.

I appreciate that I can be part of it. As well that this session is opening up some of the pent up feelings of some of the members that feel like outsiders. They aren't alone! And it's certainly not outside of the norm to feel that way, in any group or forum.

WIN 52 said:
Skiing: To make it down a slope successfully without physical injury, a person must be in the moment. You have to make every move count, not knowing what the next move is till you finish the last move. Your next move depends on the last one and what you can see ahead. There are times when you can't see the next move till you are in the middle of the last move and you need to be ready for a quick response to several options. The most difficult part is going where you have never been before because you don't know what to expect. Skiing with a guide is good but it is up to you. It is what you do that brings you safely to the bottom or to the hospital with injuries. Loss of the physical experience is ever present.

Personally, I find this a Most Excellent summary of what I think the Cs were referring to with their "skiing" comment.

[quote author=Cs transcripts on 21 March 2015]
Q: (L) "As we measure time what is the age of the universe where we live?" I think we asked this question once before.
A: No answer to that question as time cannot be measured that way.
Q: (L) "Presuming that the universe in spite of its infinitude somehow is cyclic, how much is the average duration of a whole cycle as we measure time?"
A: SPA.
[/quote]

As usual an interesting session, the question on phones by Data was in particular appealing to me. And I'm really glad that the lists' questions were a positive contribution since as we all can realize, some of its questions were taken for the Cs' session. Great! Thank you all for considering some of the list's questions in a Cs' session. It was also very absorbing I guess for many forumers. Thanks a lot Cs. :)

Now concerning the fact of a person, like for example Laura as we see above, to be asking some question which it resembles to some other questioned in the past doesn't entail that it was either identical, or completely solved before, or that the asker didn't read the site's material. This is not the case in any of these senses, whence is good to say that I am aware that some of the lists' questions were kind of talked in the past. In fact re-exploring questions in the Cs' sessions is something we see very usually and this is very good. So what these some comparable lists' questions, or similar to a certain degree, intend to is reaching more details and understanding on their subjects.

For illustrating the point, here is the C's session (03-04-95) about the above quote:
Q: (L) Now, this is going to be a strange question, but if you can help us out, relate this to something it would be very helpful. There are a lot of theories going around about the age of the universe. Some of the latest says that it is anywhere from 8 to 25 billion years old. I know that you have said that time is an illusion, but, in view of the fact that scientists are struggling with this one... [Much laughter hoots and hollering from group] ...which of the figures that they have pulled out of the air, in terms of the time illusion itself, is the most correct?
A: None.
Q: (F) Does that answer the question satisfactorily? That's like saying: "Oh, that's an interesting store, what's in there?" (L) Well, if none of the figures science has come up with is correct, what is the correct definition of the age of the universe?
A: Quasi-quantum possibilities.
Q: (L) What does that mean? [Laughter.] (J) Anybody's guess?!
A: Discover.
Q: (J) Thanks a lot! (L) Come on and help us out here guys? (T) In their time, which is no time, it exists at all times and not time, in our time, that would be infinity. (L) Okay. (T) So, the age of the universe is infinite in our time limit, but they way they perceive it is it doesn't... it exists until it doesn't... it does and then it does not... (L) Okay, let's ask this another way... help me out here... (J) Go for it! (F) You got yourself in the woods, keep looking for the crumbs to find your way out! (L) What do you mean by quasi-quantum possibilities?
A: Closed circle.
Q: (L) Okay, if you select any one point on the circle, and hold that point, and then measure around to the point again, where on that circle are we? Arbitrarily?
A: Not correct concept.

So, evidently the question around universe's age remains with interrogations. So with relation to the respective question in the list, it like some others in the list intend not to be a repetition but just another way of asking for clarification. That question in particular it was an attempt of asking in a way pertinent to our way of perceiving reality. But it didn't work well as we can see:
"A: No answer to that question as time cannot be measured that way."
This nevertheless is a very interesting reply by the Cs, and likely is good to mention that something around time's selectiveness can be found into the 11-23, 1996 Cs' session. So, if before this ahead was an unthinkable question to me (because time doesn't exist) now maybe we could first ask: "How can be time measured?"

PS. Completely off the topic but still I'd like to mention about the german flight that let's hope that lessons will be learned from that for a better future to humanity.

rs said:
WIN 52 said:

Personally, I find this a Most Excellent summary of what I think the Cs were referring to with their "skiing" comment.

I second this, thanks for thought WIN 52

Nancy2feathers said:
The C's come up with the most amazing way of putting things, and this one on Skiing, is either a big reality and clear as a bell, or something else.

I think it's the same and it's also something else.
Snow -- the same. But quantity -- probably like you never seen!

My family and I have wonderful memories coming down mountains. Mostly in Vermont, but other places too. And even though it's nature and it's outdoors, those experiences are artificially created in the extreme.

The trails are laid out. Surfaces groomed. The chairlift takes you up. Restaurants that feed you. And ski patrols to the rescue. That is not natural. If that's your experience (and it is for most), you might want to reevaluate your mindset.

I think they're asking how ya gonna save your life - when the snow begins to dump.

Hi all! First and foremost a big hug and thank you for SOTT.net and i wish you a happy anniversary :cool:

Now a few comments and musings of mine.
As for what we are witnessing right now in Yemen i agree 100 % percent with the current Sott commentary that the match was lit and now it is only a matter of when before some major mid east conflict hits the region hard.Saudis supported by their best friends from the west will unwittingly and joyfully provide the conditions in days to come for sinking the dollar in a couple of months.

The coming asteroid may be as much of a no-show as the one of January 26 albeit it may show a thing or two if a piece or two of its body find their way to our planet's atmosphere.

The quarrel between Poroshenko and Kolomoysky successfully laid the foundation for a future further political split in this half-state of the Ukraine and a possible social upheaval in Kiev later this year. I am 100 % positive that the wealthy guy with hurt pride wont wait for too long before making his move in this game of thrones.

And as for the South France crash that is terrible. Now it would be even more scary if it turns out that so many lives were terminated because the guy in the cockpit had been intentionally brainwashed before the flight to commit this kamikaze crazy act of sheer lunacy. Then the question would be why he did that?

That is about all for now. Let us wait and see. :)

zin said:
Weller said:
Thanks for the session! To add to Archea's comments, the mention of covert antagonism is interesting and a bit tricky to articulate but I will give it a try...I think I find myself in this camp at least occasionally, not necessarily because of some pesky discarnate entities (though I guess I can't rule that out :/), but because I sometimes disagree with the way some ideas or some-[baked noodle]-body are dismissed out of hand.

I find myself holding my tongue due to "wrong bar trauma" (left over from the old days of more aggressive mod overreach, maybe)--that if comments are interpreted the wrong way I'll find myself with a reputation for opposing the consensus that forms around certain concepts here, and wind up booted from the forum, pronto.

I am stuck on the contradiction that many found their way here because they were unfulfilled by mainstream answers, but now close ranks and dismiss ideas or 'wackos' that deviate from forum consensus

(I can pick a few sample topics where I hesitated to comment, like keto diets, or psychopathy, or Putin-fandom)--and further, that many of our families or coworkers would consider us wackos for expressing what is already consensus here...this disconnect seems to head down a slippery slope of [spiritual] elitism. I get uncomfortable that there may be some reflexive group-think going on, or that members' relief in finding a relatively safe harbor stifles a more vigorous debate or more critical thinking.

I don't mean to devalue in any way the paradigm-busting ideas on offer here, they are powerful. But hadn't thought of my frustration as antagonism, or as a lack of faith that might be counterproductive in a larger sense (and needing airing). Perhaps the "covert" antagonism may mean it is somewhat hidden from the antagonists themselves or misunderstood as something else.

Much of what you mention is why I haven't participated in this place back when I first began lurking, that and I found out about this place from Montalk, who has bad history with the group and even his own disclaimer: http://cassiopaea.org/cass/montalk_hist.htm

I still appreciate what he's done with his website and it was his transparency that led me here. I consider him as some unofficial member of sorts. If it wasn't for his efforts, I'd know nothing about the Cs and Laura and would be blaming others for my conditions, instead of looking inward at myself, changing who I am to understand that 'all there is are lessons.' I understand this type of knowledge is out there, but it was that innitial impact from that first reading, mentioning the Denver Airport scandal, which sent me tumbling into this bizarre rabbit hole.

Eventually I created my account here because I felt that, even though they may automatically reject me or ban me for being truthful about my origins and by admitting that I consider Montalk a friend for his work, that I might say *something* that gives *someone* that needed eureka moment and that in the end the group can appreciate that I came from where what I felt was a truthful place in my heart and that I only want to help. So as fumblingly clumsy as my posts may appear, there is a twinkling spirit of love that may permeate in some way and I can only hope it's picked up upon or sensed, as well, that my little musings here and there can help accelerate The Work.

People have come here from all sorts of sites and have very diverse backgrounds. None of that is very important to us here. As long as you are following the Forum rules both in practice and in spirit there is no problem. We welcome all input and diverse views as this is always helpful in coming closer to what is true.

Something that newer members need to understand is that what they consider forum consensus in not because the members are afraid to deviate from the majority opinion on subjects, but because they actually see things the same way after their own due consideration and thought on the matter. There is a huge difference between the two!

I began to feel part of the group even before I started laying in posts as I have been in recent months. Not a day goes by where I don't think about how my awareness and consciousness has changed and as daunting as some of these concepts are, I'm actually very happy as a result. I feel so assured that amazing things are coming our way, that this re-balancing is imminent.

And, your awareness and conciousness may change even more as you continue to Work and learn along with all the others of us here, who as you should know, are all students too.

I also don't dismiss that disinfo can occur anywhere, at any time from anyone, no matter how well read they are or how grooved their channel may be. The point of this dissemination and transparency and truth is to challenge, not in a way that is destructive, but in a way that makes the group stronger and more fluid.

From the very beginning of the Cassiopaean Experiment Laura began 'challenging' the C's in order to try to determine the accuracy of what was being received. After some time it was realized that this was not the proper approach, as what could be verified was found to be 'right on' and that what was needed was research and critical thinking for the most part.

Asking questions or discussing in the attempt to get closer to truth and understanding is not only 'good', but essential for all of us. But 'challenging' just for the sake of argumentation or to promulgate your own or someone else's theories and hypotheses is counterproductive and a waste of everyone's time and energy.

A sort of 'aikido' philosophy if that makes sense.
It does not make sense to me.

That was I took from this recent reading, where the Cs revealed a sort of inner deviance and promoted this airing out so to speak.
I think you somehow have missed the point of the info from the C's.

So yeah... I might reference some 'whackos' but it's only because they may have been on to something. As addled as some may be, there is that tiny sliver or gem of truth in there that could change everything.

Over the years we have been exposed to and investigated the ideas of many people and most of them are as you describe them "whackos". If there is anyone 'out there' that has any useful info and advice for us we would be more than happy to hear it. It doesn't look like the odds for that are very high.

I can only give kudos and thumbs up for the efforts made here. Sott is a great alternative news resource and I feel a sense of security in it as my first 'go to' for current events. This forum and these threads, these members, emphasize a much needed transparency needed in news media that just isn't available today.

I appreciate that I can be part of it. As well that this session is opening up some of the pent up feelings of some of the members that feel like outsiders. They aren't alone! And it's certainly not outside of the norm to feel that way, in any group or forum.

No one needs to feel like an outsider here. We all understand newer people need time to 'catch up' a bit with the older members, and don't forget, we all started here in the same way.

We are all glad too that you are here being a part of things.

Richard S said:
"A sort of 'aikido' philosophy if that makes sense."

I found this searching google, from a martial arts page, that can explain what I mean better than I can today. (Lack of sleep, we're moving to a new place tomorrow where we're prone to less noise complaints from my son's sleeplessness [he has autism,] so my wife and I were up pretty late loading totes and sorting things.)

"The basis of Aikido philosophy is built upon harmonizing the body and mind in a peaceful, efficient and fluent way. Students should eventually learn that they can become one with everything around them, and should not retaliate to attacks, but rather accept them and move with them. This can be seen in many of the Aikido techniques, even the most basic ones.

'Ai' can be translated into harmony in the sense of uniting and combining as one. Unlike most Martial Arts styles Aikido takes the concept that attacks should not be responded with similar force or effort, but to use the body and mind to combine the attack with the stance, moves and effective technique of the recipient. using such a philosophy, Aikido can prevent attacks very efficiently and disable them using the force and momentum of the attacker.

'Ki' translates into life foce, energy or spirit. Everyone has a 'ki' which at times varies depending on moods and feelings. The idea of Aikido is to harmonize the 'ki' of oneself with the universal ki, in way that they can sense the energy and spirit of an attacker. This enables one to sense an attack before any contact is made.

'Do' literally means 'The Way' or 'The Path'. The way of 'Do' is to find your way not just into your own unique life, but to understand it. Everyone is unique and the Aikido philosophy is rooted into finding your way and awareness of the greater things around us."

zin said:
Richard S said:
"A sort of 'aikido' philosophy if that makes sense."

I found this searching google, from a martial arts page, that can explain what I mean better than I can today. (Lack of sleep, we're moving to a new place tomorrow where we're prone to less noise complaints from my son's sleeplessness [he has autism,] so my wife and I were up pretty late loading totes and sorting things.)

"The basis of Aikido philosophy is built upon harmonizing the body and mind in a peaceful, efficient and fluent way. Students should eventually learn that they can become one with everything around them, and should not retaliate to attacks, but rather accept them and move with them. This can be seen in many of the Aikido techniques, even the most basic ones.

'Ai' can be translated into harmony in the sense of uniting and combining as one. Unlike most Martial Arts styles Aikido takes the concept that attacks should not be responded with similar force or effort, but to use the body and mind to combine the attack with the stance, moves and effective technique of the recipient. using such a philosophy, Aikido can prevent attacks very efficiently and disable them using the force and momentum of the attacker.

'Ki' translates into life foce, energy or spirit. Everyone has a 'ki' which at times varies depending on moods and feelings. The idea of Aikido is to harmonize the 'ki' of oneself with the universal ki, in way that they can sense the energy and spirit of an attacker. This enables one to sense an attack before any contact is made.

'Do' literally means 'The Way' or 'The Path'. The way of 'Do' is to find your way not just into your own unique life, but to understand it. Everyone is unique and the Aikido philosophy is rooted into finding your way and awareness of the greater things around us."
OK, thanks zin, that makes more sense to me now. I think the last sentence sums up the meaning of what you meant by this very well. This also sums up what all of us here are doing, even if we don't equate it to the aikido principles.

Back
Top Bottom