Session 20 October 1994

Perhaps I missed it but there seems to be no mention of Nephalim prior to this session.

I think you are right about that there’s no information about Nephalim prior to this session.
But I have found some of information about Nephalim after this session. Very interesting!

November 2, 1994

Q: (L) Who carved the stone heads on Easter Island?

A: Lemurian descendants.

Q: (L) The natives say the stones walked into position. Is this true?

A: No.

Q: (L) Well, how?

A: Tonal vibration.

Q: (L) And what did these stones represent?

A: Nephalim.

Q: (L) Is this what the Nephilim looked like?

A: Close.

Q: (L) Does that mean that the Nephilim were present in Lemuria?

A: Close

Q: (L) Well if the Nephilim were brought here 9 to 12 thousand years ago...

A: Last visit. Have been here 5 times. Will return.

Q: (L) The Nephilim are going to return? Where do the Nephilim currently live?

A: Orion.

Q: (L) They live in the constellation Orion? Where is their planet?

A: Don't have one. In transit.

Q: (L) The whole dadgum bunch is in transit?

A: Three vehicles.

Q: (L) How many Nephilim does each vehicle hold?

A: About 12 million

Q: (L) Now, you say these Nephilim are coming and there is about 36 million of them, correct?

A: Yes.

Q: (L) And they are the enforcers of the Grays and Lizzies, is that correct?

Q: (L) So the 36 million will be against all on the planet when the time comes?

A: Of course.

Q: (L) Now you say there are 36 million Nephilim heading this way, are they 4th density beings?

A: No. They live in 4 d but are 3 d. They are as physical as you. Behave like gestapo. Gestapo was inspired by Nephilim through Lizard beings' influence over Hitler. It was a practice run.

Q: (L) Are any of the Nephilim going to be friendly toward us?

Q: (L) Now, you said that the Nephilim were seeded on a planet called D'Ankhiar as were human beings. When you said we were seeded there, what did you mean.

A: Was proper environment for molecularization.

Q: (L) I am assuming that if the Nephilim are 3 d that they die like we do. Is this correct?

Q: (L) So, we can shoot them and they will die?

A: Correct. But wrong approach.

Q: (L) What is the right approach?

A: Knowledge protects.

Q: (L) Well, if a 15 foot tall guy comes at me and wants to knock me around, what is knowledge going to do to protect me?

A: You will be in 4th density.

Q: (L) So, before they get here we will be 4 d?

A: Crossing.

October 23, 1994

Q: (L) Tell us again who are the Nephilim?

A: Enforcers. Slaves of Orion. From Planet 3C, or 3rd star, 3rd planet.

Q: (L) These Nephilim, how tall were they again?

A: Up to 15 feet maximum.

Q: (L) Was Goliath, who was killed by David, one of the Nephilim?

A: Yes. In legend. Actual event depicted in story was earlier.

Q: (L) Was it actually David and Goliath?

Q: (L) Did he actually slay him with a stone from a slingshot?

Sitchin maybe thinks that, but I don't.

@R-ME,

I don't believe Sitchin had the correct story either. I think he was wrong about a lot of other things besides Sumeria.

I am sorry if my session quotes were confusing.

I will give the whole [8] note that Laura posted.

Session 22 July 1994
[8] I had recently read Zecharia Sitchin's The 12th Planet, which posits that a superior race of alien beings once inhabited our world. Sitchin claims that they were travelers from the stars, that they arrived eons ago, and genetically engineered mankind to be slaves for them. He claims that the "Sons of Anak" mentioned in the Bible are the Annunaki, and also that they are the same as the Nefilim mentioned in the Bible. His claim is that they are a race of gold-seeking giants from a renegade planet in our own solar system that was known to the Sumerians as the "Planet of the Crossing." This planet "crosses" the plane of the ecliptic every 3,600 years, and when it gets close enough, these beings make a "hop" to Earth to check up on their creation. Supposedly, this will happen again soon. The title comes from the fact that Sitchin proposes that there are 12 houses of the zodiac because there were 12 "planets." He includes the Sun and moon in his count because they are zodiacally significant. But, in actuality, it is really a 10th planet, excluding the Sun and Moon. He also fails to note that the Earth is excluded from zodiacal considerations due to the fact that astrology is geocentric. But that is a minor point. More significantly, there does seem to be something to the idea of a 3,600 year "event" of comet swarms due to the break-up of a giant comet as described by astronomers Victor Clube and Bill Napier in their books The Cosmic Serpent and The Cosmic Winter. This idea was given additional support by Firestone, West and Warwick-Smith in The Cycle of Cosmic Catastrophes. I am not aware of any other channeled source that has brought up and discussed these ideas and added information to the pool that later turned out to be correct based on scientific assessment.

Other references to Sitchen may shed more light on the differences between Sitchen's translations and what the Cs and other historical writers say.

Session 30 September 1994
20 The Annunaki are described by Z. Sitchin as the "sons of An," the Sumerian high God over all the other gods. He includes Enlil and Enki among them, though the facts may be somewhat confused. "Annunaku" was the Akkadian name for a group of gods of the underworld. They function as judges in the realm of the dead. Their counterparts are the Igigi (although in some texts the positions are reversed). The Annunaku show many similarities with the Sumerian Anunna. The Anunnaku are the offspring of Anu.

Session 5 October 1994
Q: (L) What object were the ancients going to place in the tower of Babel to...

A: Crystal.

Q: (L) Is "shem" also synonymous with "crystal"?

Q: (L) Shem, the son of Noah, was the ancestor of the group that built the tower, is this correct?

{Z. Sitchen writes: The Mesopotamian texts that refer to the inner enclosures of temples, or to the heavenly journeys of the gods, or even to instances where mortals ascended to the heavens, employ the Sumerian term mu or its Semitic derivatives shu-mu ("that shich is a mu"), sham, or shem. Because the term alos connoted "that by which one is remembered," the word has come to be taken as meaning "name." But the universal application of "name" to early texts that spoke of an object used in flying has obscured the true meaning of the ancient records. Thus G.A. Barton (The Royal Inscriptions of Sumer and Akkad) established the unchallenged translation of Gudea's temple inscription - that "Its MU shall hug the lands from horizon to horizon" - that "Its name shall fill the lands." A hymn to Ishkur, extolling his "ray-emitting MU" that could attain the heights of Heave, was likewise rendered: "Thy name is radiant, it reaches Heaven's zenith." Sensing, however, that mu or shem may nean an object and not "name," some scholars have treated the term as a suffix or grammatical phenomenon not requiring translation and have thereby avoided the issue altogether. It is not too difficult to trace the etymology of the term, and the route by which the "sky chamber" assumed the meaning of "name." Sculptures have been found that show a god inside a rocket-shaped chamber, as in this object of extreme antiquity [...] where the celestial nature of the chamber is attested by the twelve gloves decorating it. Many seals similarly depict a god (and sometimes tow) within such oval "divine chambers"; in most instances these gods within their sacred ovals were depicted as objects of veneration. ...The ancient peoples developed the custom of setting up imitations of the god within his divine "sky chamber." Stone pillars shaped to simulate the oval vehicle were erected at selected sites... That the purpose of the commemorative stone pillars was to simulat a iery skyship can further be gloeaned from the term by which such stone stelae were known in antiquity. The Sumerians called then NA.RU ("stones that rise"). The Akkadians, Babylonians, and Assyrians called them naru ("objects that give off light"). The Amurru called them nuras ("fiery objects" - in Hebrew, ner still means a pillar that emits light...). "The 12th Planet, " Avon Books, New York, 1978. So, we see where Sitchin is going: a shem is a rocket ship. Never mind the fact that the descriptions in the ancient writings fit much better with the Cassiopaean explanation.}

Another Sitchin disclaimer by the Cs...

Session 20 October 1994
Q: Sitchin says that the pyramid was built as a permanent marking system to navigate the planets of our solar system. Could you give comments on this please?

A: It was not built for that.

Session 22 October 1994
Q: (L) Zecharia Sitchin proposes that the pyramid was built as a permanent marking system to navigate the solar system, could you comment on that idea?

A: That is incorrect. The pyramids were built as energy storage and transference facilities. They were built by the descendants of those known to you as the Atlanteans who are, of course, your ancestors in soul matters. They were not built to be markers for anything.

Q: (L) Did any aliens at all, and specifically the Lizzies, ever live among mankind and receive worship?

A: They did not live among mankind, but they did interact directly with human beings, at various points in the past. It was at those points when human beings were ready, willing and able to accept deities appearing directly from outside sources and then worship them. Such things would not have occurred in the recent past. But, beware, it may very well occur very soon.

Session 7 January 1995
Q: (L) Sitchin has an interesting idea about his theorized planet Nebiru, that their solar year is 3,600 of our years, and, therefore, for every one year of their life, 3,600 years pass on earth, and therefore a being who theoretically was on such a planet, one with a 3,600 year orbit, would live many multiple thousands of years. Is this a valid concept insofar as it goes?

A: That is a confused cross conceptualization.

Q: (L) Now, is that confusion as I presented it, or confusion as Sitchin theorized it?

A: It's the whole gang.

I am still not quite sure who the Sumerians were but mathematics is a suggested clue and the Cs say they are not Sitchin.

Session 7 May 1995
Q: (L) Okay, let's kick into a couple of our questions here. The first one is: Who were the Sumerians?

A: Study mathematics.

Q: (L) Study mathematics? Is that the answer?

Q: (L) Who should study mathematics?

A: You.

Q: (L) Is there something about mathematics that will tell me who they were?

Q: (L) Well, I have read about the Sumerians, and I have read the Sitchin material...

A: We are not Sitchin!

Q: (L) How did the Sumerians produce their civilization so suddenly and completely, seemingly out of nowhere?

A: Study mathematics for all possible unanswered pieces of the puzzle!!! Interpolate and use appropriate computer program, learning now increases your power tenfold, when you use some initiative, rather than asking us for all the answers directly!!!

Q: (L) The first thing that comes to my mind is to enter in all the dates that they have given us, create a data-base, for data, not necessarily written matter, dates of comets, civilizations, archaeological dates, findings, and so forth, and see how it crunches. Was that all the answer there? (J) I would like to have some more on crop circles.

A: Do you not want an increase in power?

Q: (L) Absolutely. Is there any underlying significance to the Great Year of 25,920 years, that is the precession of the zodiac?

A: See previous answers.

More Sitchin references...

Session 16 September 1995
Q: (RC) The Tetragrammaton, which is a code for the name of God in the Old Testament, who or what does this code represent?

A: Be careful not to get caught up in ancient deceptions, but ostensibly it "means" I Am The One.

Q: (RC) The "I Am The One," according to my research, is another word for "Isis." Let's ask about the "birth goddesses" talked about by Zecharia Sitchin. (L) Is there such a thing as these "birth goddesses?"

A: Whoa, wait a minute, what did we just advise???

Q: (RC) Don't get caught up in ancient deceptions? (L) We asked about this once before and were told that it was just the ancient way of describing genetic experiments. (RC) Okay, why is it that Hebrew, being so specific in participles in terms of gender qualities, how come, in the Old Testament, there are feminine connotations for the names of God, and also feminine connotations for God being in HER palaces? As well as masculine?

A: Why not? If it works, do it.

Session 12 December 1995
Q: (L) Are you saying that Jupiter is gassy and slushy all the way through?

Q: (L) So Sitchin and others may not be correct in saying that Jupiter has an earth sized solid core?

A: If that is what they are saying , but remember, Jupiter, Saturn and others resonate to vibrational levels greater than Earth. You are looking directly at density 4 when you view Jupiter, which is why photos of it from up close appear "surreal," more like drawings.

Q: (L) Do beings inhabit Jupiter?

A: 5th density and up.

Q: (L) Are there any organic beings on Jupiter?

A: Organic is 3rd density concept.

Q: (L) So the probe will not detect any life?

Q: (L) Is this probe that is going to plunge into Jupiter disturb anything there in any way?

Q: (L) What is the internal 3rd density temperature of Jupiter?

A: 7000 degrees K.

Q: (L) What is the primary chemical composition?

A: Ammonia, hydrogen and nitrous oxide.

Q: (L) There is a rumor going around that a large object coming our way, that is a gigantic, intelligently controlled space craft, loaded with Lizzies. Could you comment on this please?

A: Comet cluster. Sitchin believes it is a "planet."

Session 11 January 1997
Q: (Laura) OK, she was the one who was in grave danger, and he was the one who has been badly misled. OK. (Alice) Who? Ark? (Laura) No, JW. (Terry) Well, we don't know that. Who is this?

A: JW.

{JW was an individual who was totally convinced in the Nibiru/Annunaki scenario as promoted by Sitchin. You could even say he was Sitchin's biggest fan.}

Q: (Terry) OK, is there anything that you want to tell him? (Laura) Ha! Don't even try! (Jan) How would you begin? (Terry) No, no,no,no! Let's see, is there anything that you would tell him?

Q: (Terry) Is there anything that he can do that he can do to get out of being misled? (Laura) It's choice!

A: Choice.

Q: (Laura) It's his choice to be misled. You choose to believe what's the physical reality that you believe in, or you choose to believe the ethereal reality by faith, it's his choice. (Terry) Well, I got by what you said originally that he could come to harm here very shortly.

A: Maybe.

I am still not quite sure who the Sumerians were but mathematics is a suggested clue...

In a progression from Nephilim (and the recent session), 'Algebra' sort of jumps out to me for a number of reasons;

The word "algebra" is named after the Arabic word "al-jabr , الجبر" from the title of the book al-Kitāb al-muḫtaṣar fī ḥisāb al-ğabr wa-l-muqābala , الكتاب المختصر في حساب الجبر والمقابلة, meaning The book of Summary Concerning Calculating by Transposition and Reduction, a book written by the Islamic Persian mathematician, Muhammad ibn Mūsā al-Khwārizmī (considered the "father of algebra"), in 820. The word Al-Jabr means "reunion". The Hellenistic mathematician Diophantus has traditionally been known as the "father of algebra" but in more recent times there is much debate over whether al-Khwarizmi, who founded the discipline of al-jabr, deserves that title instead. Those who support Diophantus point to the fact that the algebra found in Al-Jabr is slightly more elementary than the algebra found in Arithmetica and that Arithmetica is syncopated while Al-Jabr is fully rhetorical. Those who support Al-Khwarizmi point to the fact that he introduced the methods of "reduction" and "balancing" (the transposition of subtracted terms to the other side of an equation, that is, the cancellation of like terms on opposite sides of the equation) which the term al-jabr originally referred to...

'Balance' for one;

A: What form of mathematical theory best describes the concept of balance?

Q: (L) Algebra.

Plus the etymology of 'Stanton St. Bernard' and it's recent overtly hexagonal Crop Circle - wondering too whether a CC could be thought of as a 'stellar window'?

A: Remember, you do have cycles but that does not necessarily mean cyclical. 3 Dimensional depiction of loop, seek hexagon for more. Geometric theory provides answers for key. Look to stellar windows. Octagon, hexagon, pentagon.

Q: Are those the different levels of density?

A: No, but it relates. Geometry gets you there, algebra sets you "free."

Because I don't imagine I'm alone in trying to wrap my head around this as a visualisation...

A: Double tetrahedron in 3D is hexagon in 4D.

Which would be interesting if a 'star' tetrahedron is actually how it could be imagined imo?

Q: (L) In ancient literature, something called a Merkabah ... variously described as rotating double tetrahedrons...

Q: (L) ... So with Mer, Ka, Ab, and Ba, we have a cube made up of the principle parts of the etheric self, and housing a stone. Soul stone? Mother stone?

A: By god, she's got it!

Because that could make for a juicy 'Sumerian' connection;

Algebra, another Arabic title for Orion, has the same spelling as that branch of mathematics...

Algebra from Arabic al-jabr, from al-, the, + jabr, meaning to join broken bones, to set bones. Orion is identified with Egyptian Osiris who was cut up into pieces by Set and his body was reassembled by Isis...

Considering Osiris' purported Mesopotamian equivalent?

Note that many of their names have a certain structure as well, with "ea" being a common suffix.

:-)

Here is some inspiration for visualisation you could use. Starting with the regular dodecahedron, which was used for Poincare's thought experiment of space:

The dual of which is the icosahedron:

An interesting stellation of which involves octahedrons, or as I like to call them in non-symmetric cases, double tetrahedrons:

The dual of which is the compound of five cubes, which brings it all back to Euclidean 3-space:

Now imagine those octahedrons spinning (energy in motion) causing ripples along various directions (pressure mediation between octahedrons).

Here is some inspiration for visualisation you could use...

Now imagine those octahedrons spinning (energy in motion) causing ripples along various directions (pressure mediation between octahedrons).

Thanks for the input foofighter,

The 3D Kaaba as 2D hexagon vs 3D Merkabah as 4D hexagon is certainly a bit of challenge to my poor old brain...

But thanks to your stellation prompt eventually worked my around to this, the fractal nature of which I thought was interesting?

The 3D Kaaba as 2D hexagon vs 3D Merkabah as 4D hexagon is certainly a bit of challenge to my poor old
brain...

Just got home and logged into FB...starting to wonder if anybody else is noticing synchronicities seem to be off the scale recently?

Though I guess as goyacobols "who were the Sumerians / study mathematics" quote has been annoying the beejezus out of me - I guess it could always have been this one :nuts:

1595326702681.png

@R-ME,
The Nephalim were not mentioned by that name but the alien giants from Zeta Reticuli are mentioned in earlier sessions as the Annunaki.

Session 22 July 1994
Laura said:
Q: (L) Is there a tenth planet as described by Zecharia Sitchen?[8]

Laura said:
[8] I had recently read Zecharia Sitchin's The 12th Planet, which posits that a superior race of alien beings once inhabited our world. Sitchin claims that they were travelers from the stars, that they arrived eons ago, and genetically engineered mankind to be slaves for them. He claims that the "Sons of Anak" mentioned in the Bible are the Annunaki, and also that they are the same as the Nefilim mentioned in the Bible. His claim is that they are a race of gold-seeking giants from a renegade planet in our own solar system that was known to the Sumerians as the "Planet of the Crossing." This planet "crosses" the plane of the ecliptic every 3,600 years, and when it gets close enough, these beings make a "hop" to Earth to check up on their creation. Supposedly, this will happen again soon. The title comes from the fact that Sitchin proposes that there are 12 houses of the zodiac because there were 12 "planets." He includes the Sun and moon in his count because they are zodiacally significant. But, in actuality, it is really a 10th planet, excluding the Sun and Moon. He also fails to note that the Earth is excluded from zodiacal considerations due to the fact that astrology is geocentric. But that is a minor point. More significantly, there does seem to be something to the idea of a 3,600 year "event" of comet swarms due to the break-up of a giant comet as described by astronomers Victor Clube and Bill Napier in their books The Cosmic Serpent and The Cosmic Winter. This idea was given additional support by Firestone, West and Warwick-Smith in The Cycle of Cosmic Catastrophes. I am not aware of any other channeled source that has brought up and discussed these ideas and added information to the pool that later turned out to be correct based on scientific assessment.

Laura said:
Q: (L) Who were Enlil and Enki, the Annunaki of Sumerian stories?
A: Great teachers.
Q: (L) Were they human or extraterrestrial?
A: Extraterrestrial.
Q: (L) Where did they come from?
A: Cassiopaea.
Q: (L) Was the human race genetically engineered to be slaves?
Q: (L) And who were the genetic engineers of this slavehood?
A: Lizard beings.
Q: (L) Where do they come from: earth or another planet?
A: Other.
Q: (L) What planet from?
A: Qaddeera.
Q: (L) What star system is that in?
A: Zeta Reticuli.

Session 30 September 1994
Laura said:
Q: (L) Who were the Annunaki?
A: Aliens.

Q: (L) Where were they from?
Q: (L) Do they come here every time the comet cluster is approaching to sap the souls energy created by the fear, chaos and so forth?
Q: (L) The two events are loosely interrelated?
Q: (L) Is that why they are here now?
Q: (L) Is there a large fleet of space-ships riding a wave, so to speak, approaching our planet?
Q: (L) Where are these ships from?
Q: (L) When will they arrive?
A: 1 month to 18 years.36
Q: (L) How can there be such a vast discrepancy in the time?
A: This is such a huge fleet that space/time warping is irregular and difficult to determine as you measure time.
Q: (L) Are these craft riding a "wave" of some sort?

Laura said:
20 The Annunaki are described by Z. Sitchin as the "sons of An," the Sumerian high God over all the other gods. He includes Enlil and Enki among them, though the facts may be somewhat confused. "Annunaku" was the Akkadian name for a group of gods of the underworld. They function as judges in the realm of the dead. Their counterparts are the Igigi (although in some texts the positions are reversed). The Annunaku show many similarities with the Sumerian Anunna. The Anunnaku are the offspring of Anu.

Session 7 October 1994
Laura said:
Q: (L) The planet that was destroyed between Jupiter and Mars, you said was destroyed by psychic energy?
Q: (L) What was the source of this psychic energy?
A: Beings inhabiting the planet.
Q: (L) Do beings in this area of the galaxy just sort of destroy their planets from time to time? Is this getting to be a habit?
A: Close. Has been.
Q: (L) Did any of those beings leave that planet and come to earth?
Q: (L) Who were they? Were they humans like us?
A: Blond and blue eyed descendants.
Q: (L) Was that a colder planet?
Q: (L) Was that planet much like earth?
A: Blue eyes. Eye pigment was because planet was farther from Sol.
Q: (L) How did the people of that planet come to earth? Did they know it was going to be destroyed?
A: Some knew and were taken by Lizzies and they are the Annunaki.

[…]

So, we see where Sitchin is going: a shem is a rocket ship. Never mind the fact that the descriptions in the ancient writings fit much better with the Cassiopaean explanation.}

Hmm, I agree. Great recall Goyacobol has made. I had forgotten some key details over there. Again, well done.

The C’s, more than once, made a warning in what regards Sitchen material, so like we should be attentive enough to not buy all of his interpretations. Also it seems to me that as usual C’s showed the handles but not the pot. So, is up to us to find and lift that jar.

With that above said, indeed the Sitchen’s 12th planet is an eye-catching and enticing book. I’ve took good notes from his book, as so, in a way I like Sitchen but only to the point where he brings interesting inscriptions, pictures and some mythological notes such as:
Thus G. A. Barton (The Royal Inscriptions of Sumer and Akkad) established the unchallenged translation of Gudea’s temple inscription—that “Its Mu shall hug the lands from horizon to horizon”—as “Its name shall fill the lands.” A hymn to Ishkur, extolling his “ray-emitting Mu” that could attain the heights of Heaven, was likewise rendered: “Thy name is radiant, it reaches Heaven’s zenith.”

Unfortunately he also muddles the pot by his obsession in turning all into tech spaceships —in what concerns “shem” & “mu,” for example. At the end of the day Sitchen —at least in that book— seems to dive into a Sumer-like constricted dot, which is a shame. For what is worth, “Mu” also is the name of a mythological emperor often pictured in many Chinese myths linked to world’s creation. A common symbol linked to emperor Mu is horses. Yes, a horse can be a carrier, but a carrier is always a techno UFO? I don’t think so. Moreover it’s weird that he, as a hunter of lost civilizations, did not ever mention that “Mu” is also the mythical name used to the Lemurian world, so earth. See?! Sitchen says “sky vehicle”, hmm, maybe in some sense, anyway he seems to fail the opening of larger associations of the 3D reality.

October 5, 1994 session

Q: (L) What is the true meaning, the original meaning, of the Hebrew word “shem”?
A: Purity.
Q: (L) Why was this word related to the obelisks or standing stones later called “shems” by the Hebrews?
A: Symbolic of purity: unification. Uniformity.
Q: (L) Did these stones themselves actually possess any power?
A: Residual.
Q: (L) What object were the ancients going to place in the tower of Babel to...
A: Crystal.
Q: (L) Is “shem” also synonymous with “crystal”?
Q: (L) Shem, the son of Noah, was the ancestor of the group that built the tower, is this correct?

Last edited:

Which would be interesting if a 'star' tetrahedron is actually how it could be imagined imo?

The part that I highlight in black, I think, is closely related, in part, to some discussions that arise from the theory of the electric universe.
With respect to octagons, exagons and pentagons, we have this: Saturn's hexagon - Wikipedia

In relation to this phenomenon, one could add and hand in hand with the stellar windows,
the formations we see in the birkeland currents:
birkeland-currents-6.jpg
birkeland-currents-8.jpg

Note that a spiral is circular in nature.

Within a birkeland current the following figure can be seen:
birkeland-currents-14.jpg

Perhaps here we have a relationship between geometry and electromagnetic and gravitational forces.

We must remember that the Cs mentioned that the stars and planets are windows.

Thanks Bluegazer, but I'm afraid I don't have the Maths to speak intelligently on the subject unfortunately.

Don't worry. Math isn't my strong point either. But I think one can understand conceptually what is going on.

A birkeland current produces or generates torsional forces in the pinch of the current. If you remember about coral castle there is some similarity. The C's in that respect had said that gravity chooses to use you when you choose to use it.

The twisting of the birkeland current interacts in a similar way. This is the spin.

But there is something else. When you examine the electric universe and its postulates, one of them says that the stars are connected to each other by the birkeland current. If they are connected by the same filament, it is likely that they share the same charge and torque. Stars share momentum.

What if the stars have their windows intertwined? Like quantum entanglement.

If so, it makes sense that you could use those windows for star-to-star travel.

Don't worry. Math isn't my strong point either. But I think one can understand conceptually what is going on.

A birkeland current produces or generates torsional forces in the pinch of the current. If you remember about coral castle there is some similarity. The C's in that respect had said that gravity chooses to use you when you choose to use it.

The twisting of the birkeland current interacts in a similar way. This is the spin.

But there is something else. When you examine the electric universe and its postulates, one of them says that the stars are connected to each other by the birkeland current. If they are connected by the same filament, it is likely that they share the same charge and torque. Stars share momentum.

What if the stars have their windows intertwined? Like quantum entanglement.

If so, it makes sense that you could use those windows for star-to-star travel.

To quote my comment because:

(The article is from December 10th of this year.)
Humanity could be making its way through the Solar System much faster thanks to the discovery of a new superhighway network among space manifolds. Don't get your engines roaring along this "celestial autobahn" just yet, but the researchers believe the new pathways can eventually be used by spacecraft to get to the outer reacher of our Solar System with relative haste.

*The celestial highway could get comets and asteroids from Jupiter to Neptune in less than a decade. Compare that to hundreds of thousands or even millions of years it might ordinarily take for space objects to traverse the Solar System. In a century of travel along the new routes, a 100 astronomical units could be covered, project the scientists. For reference, an astronomical unit is the average distance from the Earth to the Sun or about 93 million miles.

The international research team included Nataša Todorović, Di Wu, and Aaron Rosengren from the Belgrade Astronomical Observatory in Serbia, the University of Arizona, and UC San Diego. Their new paper proposes a dynamic route, going along connected series of arches within so-called space manifolds. These structures, coming into existence from gravitational effects between the Sun and the planets, stretch from the asteroid belt to past Uranus.

The most pronounced of these structures are linked to Jupiter by its strong gravitational pull, explained UC San Diego's press release. They influence the comets around the gas giant as well as smaller space objects called "centaurs," with are like asteroids in size but exhibit the composition of comets.

Video:

*This is important if we want to know more about the cometary cluster that would be heading this way.

Back
Top Bottom