Session 18 September 2021

As far as I know and could find out, since I also have the same condition, with insulin the first problem is the preservative chemicals used to prevent degradation. Then you have to see if there are any side effects in the technology used. There is insulin that is labeled as recombinant DNA. This is bacteria modified to produce insulin. Originally insulin was originally extracted from pigs, since there is a compatibility between pigs and humans in that respect.

Now and important here, insulin is a hormone.

Specifically for insulin:

I have been using both types of insulin since 2007 (I was not born diabetic) and I believe that if the substance were adulterated for the same purpose as vaccines, perhaps I would not be here on the forum, looking for the truth. In fact many of my changes and understanding started after I almost died from a shock of ketoacidosis.
Oh, I know the ketoacidosis intimately! Also I was not born a diabetic. In 2012 when my diabetic condition appeared for the first time in a visible way, I actually did not approach medical care (the reasons why is for another time to tell). I knew clearly something was wrong, very very wrong. Yet, only one year later in 2013 (ironically on the very World Diabetes Day of november 14th, which I was completely unaware of) , when I was virtually dying from ketoacidosis with (I counted) 34 very serious symptoms, did I get in touch with medical care as an emergency. I was diagnosed with type 1 straight away. You can imagine how many questions I got from the doctors why I waited so long before getting touch! 😜 My life was saved, because I chose, in the end, that it was not time to leave just yet.

It's in your disposition as a soul. Adulterated vaccines or insulin, still - as we have learnt and seen - it is affecting individually, so not possible to say, nor speculate, what surely would have happened, if blinded to truth or not. Everything is lessons. And we all have different lessons on this life path.

There is surely a lot more to this insulin thing than meets the eye...!

Thank You for responding to my post! 🤗

I am thinking in terms of the bell curve with a massive 76% in a big lump in the middle with the other 12% fully on board Zealots with the agenda. But I wouldn’t generalize the big lump in the middle as all the same. That is who the battle is over. Some will lean this way or that. Some will act from fear, some expediency, some are just followers, some ignorant etc.
Thank Laura and team for the session, look like the waiting is finishing soon.

That 12% of zealot BHelmet made me think of those other 12% from previous sessions.

Session 29 May 2021

Session 29 May 2021

(Joe) Are the videos of magnets sticking to vaccinated people's arms real?

A: Some. Some places and selected batches of vaccine.

Q: (Joe) So what are these magnets being attracted to?

A: Will be used at later time.

Q: (L) Creepy! Used for what?? [laughter]

A: Directed beam applications.

Q: (L) Well that's creepy, too. Do any of those directed beam applications involve the zombie apocalypse?

A: Close

Q: (L) Ooo, creepy! [laughter]

(Joe) Is that what they were referring to in a previous session when they said some vaccines would be used to control people?

A: Yes

Q: (Andromeda) And what percentage of these vaccine batches have this technology?

(Joe) Or how many people?

(Andromeda) Yeah, how many people?

A: 12 percent.

Session Date: September 18th 2021

A: DNA can be upregulated in specific regions and perform specialized functions.

Q: (Anna) What's the difference between the people this works on and the people that it doesn't?

A: Usually DNA damage.

Q: (L) But not always.

(Joe) That's weird.

(Anna) So it's kinda paraphysical. It changes the DNA for us, but...

(Joe) It's creating superpowers in a certain sense in individuals. Not very cool superpowers, but...

(L) Well, I guess it's like some of those people you've read about. They have spoons stick to them all over their body and so on. It's probably because of their DNA. It's active in them for some reason just spontaneously.

(Chu) But that would assume that the pharmaceutical companies producing them are aware of this technology? Or is it a byproduct?

A: Byproduct partly.

Q: (Anna) So maybe they were intending to cause some change in the DNA for control, and it just so happens that it's the same function that does this magnetic thing.

(L) They may have intended one thing, but it's actually be used in another way by 4D critters. Maybe they were induced to construct the vaccine the way they did for these other reasons without necessarily knowing the full implications of what they were doing.

(Pierre) Like a back door.

Q: (L) A back door, exactly.

(Joe) The nanoparticles that are used in the vaccine, there's been talk of graphene oxide. Is that one of the types of nanoparticles that are used?

A: One but not all.

Q: (Gaby) Will the group members that will be or have been vaccinated with this technology, can they do something else to protect themselves?

A: Your program is good if combined with knowledge and awareness. Knowledge itself changes DNA.

Q: (Joe) So if the ultimate reason for this technology being used in 12% of the vaccines is to influence people at some point in the future, it's only people who would be inclined to act in that way anyway who would be susceptible to it. It won't work in people who aren't of that nature.

Q: (L) Is it possible that one of the reasons human beings have been deliberately dumbed down is to prevent positive DNA changes?

Q: (Joe) And the culture?

(Ark) But I don't understand. Are these effects for just one vaccine, or for every vaccine?

(Joe) The mRNA ones.

12% zombies to be activate at a later time and 12% of the population that can actually see what is going on. The univers is about ballance indeed, assuming they vaccinate the whole population.

A: Just keep eyes and ears open and SEE! Goodbye.

The use of capital for SEE is bringing a lot of possibilities but I don't want to anticipate, I just want to enjoy the show one scene at the time and react and deal with them in due time.

Re 15th - Yeah could be anything at any point thereafter. I had a vivid dream the other night: UFOS in clear sight (usually I am the last one to see these things) beaming down holographic robo cops. We called them Robo Holos in the dream. so a UFO event is another possibility.

That makes me imagine a comedy star wars scenario.

"Lord Vader is on his way!! And he is quite angry at your lack of progress with the Vaccines!"

"Curses!!"

Vader voice:

"BIDEN, (or Macron; Boris / pick your favorite) you have FAILED me for the LAST time..."

"auugh...phht...gurgle...ugh..."

followed by

"Jacinda, YOU are now in charge..."

Me (Luke voice): "Noooooooooooooo!"

I don't think that Oct 15 is the deadline for anything "cosmic", just a deadline, probably set in advance of anything that might follow.

But that doesn't mean that it doesn't have some meaning, though what it could be, I don't know. But we should keep our eyes on it anyway.
I agree, it could just be an arbitrary target as the cosmic pressure increases. Important to not heap expectations on a date as you lose your peripheral vision.

Thanks for sharing this session! Lot of things to think about.

Thanks to thorbiorn for posting the songs! I had not heard of these before now.

Q: (Joe) They're just holding back a flood, ya know? But it's gonna reach a breaking point.

(L) So, it's time for the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse!

A: You can hear the hoof beats in the distance.

Hang in there everyone.

Thank you for the new session. Lots to think about and discuss.

The Call of Cthulu is H. P. Lovecraft’s most famous work, and one of his best IMHO. I’ve been listening to audiobooks of his work recently. His style is called Cosmicism or Cosmic Horror.

When I read the sessions about hyper dimensional window fallers, like Mothman, that’s very creepy stuff. We can expect some really weird stuff.

I don't think that Oct 15 is the deadline for anything "cosmic", just a deadline, probably set in advance of anything that might follow.
Those who are unusually skilled with astrology and transits have the possibility to take a look at the astrological charts, perhaps there is a hint somewhere.

Watching the sky
Other ways to know the sky and the cosmic environment is to check an online starmap to see what is going on, or check the data that is published about outer space and the Solar System. For practical observation, safety is first. After that a pair of binoculars, a small telescope if available and a camera might be helpful, just as eclipse type glasses may serve a purpose if the Sun gets involved. In case a very bright fireball shows up, then one may benefit from protecting the eyes, though in Chelyabinsk many eyes were not so much damaged by the brightness of the light, as by the shockwave that broke windows, while people were curiously watching. A better strategy for them would have been to duck and cover, or maybe move to higher ground if they had been near water.

That said, if there could be something to SEE, it could be anything. It is hard to know if binoculars etc will be helpful.

Back
Top Bottom