Session 18 May 2019

Thanks for the session - very interesting indeed.

For me the important part was about toxic relationships in families. A few months back I made the decision to stop interacting with my sister, after having tried for over 20 years to accommodate her. But it just doesn’t work, once you think you got one base covered, she shoots off in another tangent. She is the perpetual victim, and by her logic, I am the prpetrator. One of the reasons I hung in there for so long was her son, who lacks a male role model. But she is using her son as a pawn and she is the gatekeeper in how I am allowed to interact with him (always of course in her presence).

The thing is, that it has been a very painful process, because I am staggered by how uncompromising and unreasonable my sister is, but having really tried to accommodate her - and failing all the time, while being attacked by her constantly - I have decided to end that feeding of hers. At the detriment of her son, but there is no other way that I can see, and he likely has his own lessons to learn.

But I am still reeling form this decision and a mix of incomprehension and hurt is still present. But I also know that it was the right thing to do, because I am tired of constantly have to weigh every single word I say and deflect or absorb all the bombs she hurls at me.

Anyway, a timely reminder, that your family is not who is related to you by blood, but by spirit - and my family is here.

Wonderfully said but woefully hard to do. Every day will get a bit easier and will free up emotions to thrive in other ways.

Other people in the house, right at that point in time, experienced changes, dreams, etc, but I'll let them chime in as they get time.

A few weeks before and leading up to the "double-cap" event, I was having very vivid dreams. Some were about processing the past in different ways, some about my main lessons in life and how to conquer them, and one was "chamanic", the type of which I had rarely had before. Some others about possible futures when we don't force things, and about patience (a biggy for me), and one about group members saving others in a time of chaos.

Another thing was a slight change in perspective. I already posted about the main things here (non-anticipation and faith). Both things have kind of been "marinating" in my mind. As much as I fail, I am determined to keep trying my best. Not that I've mastered it (far from it), but it has been easier to pull myself together faster than in the past. Ruminating, guilt, wishful thinking, etc. are shorter lived, and focusing on the Now a bit easier.

Also recently I had the possibility of reassessing biological family ties, and the sadness stemming from the fact that some members are in a "different reality" was filled with much more acceptance than before. It felt like accepting and respecting their path without expectations, while being more convinced that mine is right for me regardless of what other people think or would expect.

I also resumed exploring more when reading and researching, instead of putting it off due to programs and negative introject type of thoughts. I just do it, and see what happens. That helps to stay focused in the Now as well. And yes, I think that all the research recommended by Laura about Darwinism and related topics had a big role to play in the process.

Lastly, I think that the Notre-Dame effect had quite an impact, like seeing the world "crumble down in flames" but wanting, viscerally, to preserve "the foundations", and in some cases, re-discover them even if it's just in tiny ways.

It's nothing huge, and some of it is hard to put into words, but I feel like it's a period of changes which, alas, have taken me a lot of time to implement, but may hopefully be coming into fruition, and that something is afloat in the larger scheme of things as well.

Two points to make: Yes, I forgot to mention eating together, i.e. communion, but I forgot because we all do that anyway. But when possible, "break bread" with other members.

Second: Good ancestors can be as simple as your parents, your grandparents, great grandparents, etc. Good decent people who lived a life for others are truly the salt of the earth.

Thank you for that Laura.

My gut feeling was telling me my Dad and Grandmother. Astonishing people. Would gladly and proudly classify them as venerable ancestors.

Thank you for the great session!

The cap mystery is just mind-blowing. In any way you look at it, you simply can't wrap your mind around things like this. I guess we simply can't, because the way our minds are working in this limited body makes things like this not graspable (because of linear thinking, time perception etc.). It is one thing to just find a cap that was lost or went missing for a while at a strange place later, but quite another to have a second one appear "out of nowhere" that definitively only existed once! Things like these just make you go wow! Things you simply can't explain away by any ordinary means, no matter how hard you try. We are living in a very interesting and mysteries reality, indeed! I also had similar strange episodes in the past, most of which I've forgotten by now, but every time they happen, you are shaken out of your ordinary routines and are left pretty much speechless and in awe of the strangeness and mysterious nature of it all.

This session came exactly at a point that I needed, and the ideas and hints given in it, especially in regards to "the work", are just great! It gives much hope and perspective to improve. I'm very grateful, thank you!

Last edited:
Wow, so many comments that add to the learning. Thanking you for sharing. The timing of this session was on point, for me personally. I just recently lost a family member and in the wake of the funeral some conflicts came back to the surface and I was fighting hard not to get sucked back in into the routine of wanting to be nice to everyone and be rewarded for it by an absence of conflicts.
With all that changed in my life after starting reading and learning here on the forum one consequence was to cut ties with someone in my patchwork family. It was one of the hardest decisions I have made and at times I thought I was crazy and overreacting but with what has been thrown at me during the funeral from that side of the patchwork construct, I am more than ever convinced that I made the right choice. And that decision made me reevaluate the relationships in my life and what family and community mean to me. And there are so many routines are already in place that help to feel connected and care for people you have hardly met but shared thoughts and ideas with.

What also struck me was the concept of the "normal life" because that is a topic that pops up in my life, especially when I am under pressure due to changes in my life. Like those moments when I feel drained by the conflict in my family and there is that part of me that, in those moments, just wants to go back. Go back to stick by my routines, go back to just buy the crap food in the supermarket, go back to postponing decisions and take the lazy, easy road. Go back to fit in.

But by now I manage to take a break from this useless self-pity-routine, I go for a walk and I realize: I can't possibly go back. Even though it is an ongoing struggle not to give in and to stick to learnings and fight against flaws and delusions it also makes life so much more intense and therewith so much more beautiful. I am lucky to be married to someone who brought all this into my life and we have lively discussions that kind of translate the learnings into our daily life but I just wanted to say that all the comments I read, even if you might feel lonely in your current situation, your insights and experiences are important and we all see them and acknowledge them. Thank you for sharing them.

maiko. That was lovely and considerate and I felt you spoke to me personally. Thank you

A few weeks before and leading up to the "double-cap" event, I was having very vivid dreams. Some were about processing the past in different ways, some about my main lessons in life and how to conquer them, and one was "chamanic", the type of which I had rarely had before. Some others about possible futures when we don't force things, and about patience (a biggy for me), and one about group members saving others in a time of chaos.

Another thing was a slight change in perspective. I already posted about the main things here (non-anticipation and faith). Both things have kind of been "marinating" in my mind. As much as I fail, I am determined to keep trying my best. Not that I've mastered it (far from it), but it has been easier to pull myself together faster than in the past. Ruminating, guilt, wishful thinking, etc. are shorter lived, and focusing on the Now a bit easier.

Also recently I had the possibility of reassessing biological family ties, and the sadness stemming from the fact that some members are in a "different reality" was filled with much more acceptance than before. It felt like accepting and respecting their path without expectations, while being more convinced that mine is right for me regardless of what other people think or would expect.

I also resumed exploring more when reading and researching, instead of putting it off due to programs and negative introject type of thoughts. I just do it, and see what happens. That helps to stay focused in the Now as well. And yes, I think that all the research recommended by Laura about Darwinism and related topics had a big role to play in the process.

Lastly, I think that the Notre-Dame effect had quite an impact, like seeing the world "crumble down in flames" but wanting, viscerally, to preserve "the foundations", and in some cases, re-discover them even if it's just in tiny ways.

It's nothing huge, and some of it is hard to put into words, but I feel like it's a period of changes which, alas, have taken me a lot of time to implement, but may hopefully be coming into fruition, and that something is afloat in the larger scheme of things as well.

Thanks Chu.

This gives a very good insight into personal struggles and motivations which can give some of us in the outer circle, so to speak, a road map or gauge to follow or compare. This is very helpful. Thanks again

Because Cassiopaean recommended “Intermittent Fasting”. It was very interesting subject, so I looked up in internet to see if I can do it or not.
But I found out that I was doing this Fasting since last year.

At that time, I was eating 3times day, but every time when I tried to go sleep at night, I felt my stomach was too heavy to have peaceful sleep.
So I decided to eat just 2 times a day. Breakfast at 9AM and another meal for about 2-3PM. Now I know, that is 18:6, or 17:7 Intermittent Fasting method that I didn’t know I was doing it.
Anyway, in Fasting time, when I get hungry, I drink water or tea. Ever since I started it I felt great!
So, now I am thinking about my hemorrhoid inflammations might have been cured by this Intermittent Fasting.
All this time I thought it was cured by garlic vinegar water.

Intermittent Fasting Infographic

Great session! Like everyone else...the cap! Although I still don’t fully understand the bigger picture of realities merging or timelines merging. Too many questions about that. It’s good to make lists and reminders while trying to move forward through the chaos. It’s not easy to read the news on a daily basis. Glad you asked about Notre Dame. It would make sense to see further symbols attacked around the globe. It seems like everything is provoked to get the highest emotional reaction from people. So to me this was a good session to counteract against those aspects we see in daily life. Thank you.

Also from my side many, many thanks for sharing that session :flowers:. It came very timely and answered some questions I had in the past months and now I know for sure on what I can work on. The list is a very helpful reminder and just yesterday I attached an old list of Benjamin Franklin to my door which now can get another addition to complete the picture.

Second note: Traditionally, I HATED exercise in the morning. I never felt good. Morning exercise generally made me feel like I was going to die. But that also begs the question why on Earth I thought it would be a good idea to get up earlier and do morning exercise! I really like this Qigong though, which is odd for me.

I also started some yoga exercises I remembered some weeks back and it really adds up to the day and is a great start. Even my grandma did it for several years in her late eighties, and she was one of the fittest in her group, till she lost unfortunately the abilities due to some injuries.

Two points to make: Yes, I forgot to mention eating together, i.e. communion, but I forgot because we all do that anyway. But when possible, "break bread" with other members.

Second: Good ancestors can be as simple as your parents, your grandparents, great grandparents, etc. Good decent people who lived a life for others are truly the salt of the earth.

These are also very good additions. Again here my grandmother and her father come to mind, which were/are really great people and helped people in very difficult times. Since it came up about ancestors they both were of great help and I think a lot about them.

Very interesting session, thank you!

Congrats to Ark for his second cap :cool:. In German we have the adjective behütet (sheltered, cared, protected, looked after), from which also comes Hut (hat).

A: Big one! So many are reluctant to share thoughts, impressions, worries, fears, etc. This dramatically changes the inner landscape and can even shut down the receptors so that you are more subject to STS manipulation of thoughts and feelings via mechanical means!!
About 'via mechanical means', I think that a lack of interactive feedback leads to a persons thinking processes becoming more and more simplistic, reduced and grooved, and lacking versatility, and thereby maybe becoming predictable and also programmable via the minds own psychological mechasims?

I would add that even if you're in tip-top shape, there are things in the program that you will find difficult. You may be flexible, but not strong. Strong, but not flexible. Strong and flexible, but the balance exercises will have you falling over quite a bit. It's quite a nifty combination that covers everything and gives everyone something to work on.
Sounds like my 30min program of mixed stretching, yoga, lifting etc. which I managed to do almost daily since two weeks now. I might as well add some Qigong or Tai Chi elements :-).

After reading the session yesterday, I woke up this morning with the image/feeling that the "cap/merging timelines" event might have a connection to what Laura and the forum achieved in clarifying the Darwin vs Intelligent Design topic. To be read here on the forum:

Darwins-black-box-michael-j-behe-and-intelligent-design

and on Sott.net:
Sott article: Darwinism-Creationism-How-about-Neither
Sott article: Why-Darwinism-Is-Wrong-Dead-Wrong-Part-1-Intelligent-Design-and-Information

My impressions are: with this work you analyzed the implications of wrong and unscientific belief systems of how life develops on this planet.
In consequence you brought back (or tied back as in 'religio') values and morals. Back to its highest rightful place.
The highest rightful place - here I take what Thorbiorn associated - might be seen as the "capstone" and I add... of an arc/Ark.
This has for shure a rippling effect now.
Two merging timelines: two cap(stones).
Two rainbows. 🌈 🌈

nakon ove zadnje sjednice nisam siguran gdje živim u svemiru! Mislim ... Ark sada fizički, materijalno ima 2 kape? !! Morat ću češće čitati ovu sesiju ... pogotovo kad je riječ o mom jeziku jer mislim da su me ubili 2 kape :-). U svakom slučaju, puno vam hvala Lauri i timu za sve do sada.

Translated with DeepL Translator:
nakon oveveve no one nis nisam siguran gdje živimim u svemiru! Mislim ... Ark sada sada fizički, materielno ima 2 kape? !! Morat ću češće čitatičiče ovu sesiju ... Weather conditions make me feel the moment of the lake or the moment of the mislim of its slaughtered 2 band :-). At your service, I would like to thank Laura and you for your time in court.

Hope the translation gets some of it accurately enough. A thank you sounds positive and I like that.:-)

Thank y'all for such a "mind-blowing" session/discussion. :flowers:

So much to think about, especially regarding the "second" cap and the merging timelines.

Q: (L) Alright, let's move on to the next item on my list. The next one is... I put this on the list, but I dunno if it should be there. I thought it was something that would be useful: to connect with ancestors and honored saintly type people in 5D for protection. I thought that that would be kind of a useful thing. I think people should find out if they have any ancestors or deceased relatives or somebody who were good and decent people who one can talk to mentally or communicate with by writing letters to them, or dream communication, and ask them for protection.

For over a past year or so, I've been working on my genealogy and finding sources for each family member on my trees as I firmly subscribe to the idea that genealogy without sources is a myth. It's a rigorous work. My maternal-uncle who got me started on family research 16 years ago wanted a sort of fantasy ancestry (having ancestors who are either royal or famous, no question asked) and somehow manages to disregard real sources that contradict his ancestral preferences. So, I ended up doing an independent research from scratch and ignore his "family tree" or other trees without sources (it was disquieting to see so many people - on a regular basis - copying/pasting family trees without checking sources).

However, at this point, I would have to say that I'm still early in knowing which one of my ancestors considered "good" or "bad"; I only have a real sense of what my immediate relatives are like. With ancestors, I only got "stories". Over the past year, I was able to connect with my cousins.

On my maternal line (strong Baptists), while I get "ancestral stories" from my uncle, I learned new stories from my cousins during a family reunion and a number of them wrote local family books (my Kentucky ancestors were decent hard-working folks and took care of their slaves and after the Emancipation Proclamation went into effect, some of the slaves stayed with the family and took their old masters' last names as their own). These cousins have their own family trees with documents and family bibles (slightly different from my uncle's, which is odd) along with these "stories" passed down over the years.

With my paternal line (strong Roman Catholics), I was able to obtain documents and "stories". There was no established family tree on this line done by others. I felt like a detective working with something "new" compared to the "established trees" that my maternal families worked on for decades. For months now, I was able to piece together a tree based on sources along with "stories" given to me by cousins that I never met, along with the newspaper clippings that I discovered. My great-grandparents emigrated from Poland (finding Polish records is strenuous enough to obtain) and, from what my cousins told me, they didn't want any of their children to learn Polish. Apparently, my great-grandmother had a habit of bad-mouthing about her children's wives to her Polish relatives only in that language, so that her children would not hear her. I'd say that's considered indecent.

I'm still working on finding ancestors beyond the 20th century period.

(L) ... Another thing I thought it would be useful for people to do would be to guide the newly deceased. If there is somebody in your circle of acquaintances or group or whatever who is in the process of passing over or recently did pass over, you could in some way help guide them in the reality to which they may not be accustomed (obviously), but mainly because of their thought patterns during life. So many people in this materialist-driven world do not think that there is an afterlife or another world. When they get there, they don't know what to do! They don't even realize who or what they are or which way to go. Is that a good one?

A: Yes but for certain people obviously.

There was a recent death that affected my sister deeply. He was the father of her son but they never married (he had other children with several women). I only met him maybe once, but since the birth of their son about 9 years ago, I never seen him again. I never knew his name or had forgotten until he passed away. They saw each other occasionally and he did spent times with his son over the years (and with his other siblings). He died after suffering a seizure in a holding cell (which he was arrested for leaving a scene of a hit-and-run). He had a severe case of IBS, which I think was causing his seizures. The local police was unaware of his health issues. He was only 35.

I never had any strong connection with him but tried to talk to him (unfortunately, using only his mugshot as a focus). I also tried to help my sister, but she doesn't believe in anything remotely as an afterlife. She seems to have a kind of "he's disappeared for good, never to be seen again" mentality. What made her even more distressed was the fact that some of her friends were running their mouths off about her son having a criminal father (which he wasn't, in the fullest sense of the word). I was only able to give her my support when I could without getting caught up in that drama.

Thanks for sharing! So if I haven't forgotten anything, the list would look like this:

List of things to do in order to protect oneself against hyperdimensional manipulations and harm:

[SNIPPED]

Thanks for the list, BrendaH!

We may take pictures or do a video at some point. It's not that it's professional or anything (if any of you do yoga very well, you'll probably laugh at some of us:lol:). It's the persistence, the combination of different exercises and the act of doing it together that has been really positive. I think it would be really cool to have people do it all over the world, even if they want to modify it a bit or whatever.

I'm looking forward to seeing that.

malasirena said:

nakon ove zadnje sjednice nisam siguran gdje živim u svemiru! Mislim ... Ark sada fizički, materijalno ima 2 kape? !! Morat ću češće čitati ovu sesiju ... pogotovo kad je riječ o mom jeziku jer mislim da su me ubili 2 kape :-). U svakom slučaju, puno vam hvala Lauri i timu za sve do sada.
Translated with DeepL Translator:
nakon oveveve no one nis nisam siguran gdje živimim u svemiru! Mislim ... Ark sada sada fizički, materielno ima 2 kape? !! Morat ću češće čitatičiče ovu sesiju ... Weather conditions make me feel the moment of the lake or the moment of the mislim of its slaughtered 2 band :-). At your service, I would like to thank Laura and you for your time in court.

Hope the translation gets some of it accurately enough. A thank you sounds positive and I like that.:-)

Closer translation of malasirena's post would be:

After these two last sessions I'm not certain of my whereabouts in this universe! I mean ... now Ark has two caps physically materialized? I'll have to reread this session a few more times... especially taking into account my own language, because I think that those two caps have laid me to waste. Anway Thank you all - Laura and team - for all you've done so far

Thx Mr Goyacobol! ;-)

DeepL sucks regardin' Ex-Yu languages:phaser:

👹

P.S. And thankfully C's don't broadcast in Croatian - The whole World would be perplexed :rotfl:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom