Session 18 July 2015

Thank you for the effort of publishing this session!

Maybe the memory of some people isn't that susceptible to "damage with age" and "usually altering with time" - as is common knowledge amongst psychiatrists.

(Galatea) I've been having memories of things that never happened before, as if I was walking in another reality and then came into a new one. I could have sworn that something happened that didn't happen. I'm wondering if our reality is merging with different realities?

A: Oh indeed! You will achieve so much clarity once the bugs are gone!

Q: (Galatea) It's so weird! It's like I walk into a new reality, and I remember the old, but I'm trying to get used to the new one. But it didn't actually happen. It's creepy!

(Data) Can I ask about the recent crop circle that looked like a half moon with a star? Crescents and a 4-pointed star.

A: Eclipsing realities coming soon!

[..]

(Pierre) The crop circle looked a bit like an eclipse.

(Andromeda) How do realities eclipse though?

(Perceval) Crossing over, maybe?

(L) Well, we have a whole session on the subject of eclipsing realities.

(Ark) Okay, I have a question.

(L) Yes?

(Ark) Did we really have as I think a reality split concerning differences in remembering of me seeing this girl who visited recently?

A: Yes

Q: (Galatea) So in one reality you did, but in one reality you didn't.

(Ark) So, the following question: Was this something unique, or we should expect more reality splits?

A: Expect more! Be aware and alert! Unify or some may be left behind!

Q: (Scottie) So maybe the splitting reality thing might also explain why I remembered the girl’s name as something completely different?

A: Yes

When I had small jumps in awareness, in some cases I think a switch from the old reality to the new one happened. The switches always came with me remembering prominent [in the immediate environment], remarkable parts of the old reality = that were hard real facts, hard real data [belonging there] that WERE NO LONGER VALID in the new reality! "Here", where the data has been changed. IIRC, it was mentioned in articles about the Philadelphia experiment that poor sailors went crazy, because their minds couldn't process two eclipsing realities..

These small jumps in awareness were mostly preceded by Dabrowski's partial dissolutions / disintegrations and reintegrations. It felt like my brain became melting slippery onion layers slipping apart. Felt like losing my mind, then the layers reorganized and stabilized.

For example: I frequently remembered things form the old reality, like I could swear that the light switch on the wall was three inches farther from the position than it is "now". Movie scenes were changed in the new reality, they played out differently - I checked a couple of these "new reality scenes" from classic movies to make sure -, but my stored memories were about the old scenes [from the old reality] and the new scenes are NOT like I remembered from the old reality.

Names, hard facts, that I occasionally mentioned here as well, has been changed in "this" new reality and those old data were no more valid "here" and I was told that I misquoted, misremembered things, when those were memories of hard real facts - only belonging to the old reality, I think, but in the new one - "here" - they are no longer valid data.

As the mind progresses in the new reality, I think, it concentrates to prioritize storing the new memories over the old ones about the same event / place / data and the old memories slowly, um, get buried?

Thanks for this most informative session. Time to read the autoimmune thread again. I'm guesing that if I do the protocol and have a negataive reaction, then I'm infected, and the severity will reflect the degree of infection.

Makes me wonder about those gut feelings, still I suspect its because they want to live...

Thanks for sharing

Thank you all for such an informative, inspiring and sobering session. I have a quick question on our close companions, cats. I was brought up surrounded by them and have often wondered about the potential for infection via toxoplasmosis re my own travails. Much as I love them I have of late avoided having one as a pet but was recently over ruled in the household to allow the kids to enjoy a beautiful new friend as a companion and pet. Is there anything that one can do to protect against possible ramifications of such proximity, especially re children?

The issues of cats, parasites and awareness ramifications brings to mind the millions of cats that ancient Egyptian culture surrounded itself with (the mummification of which in their countless numbers revealing their obsession) and the authoritarian, narrow and controlling nature that was achieved for millennia on end. Food for thought?

Much in this session to digest and take on board. Can anyone point me to the particular session re eclipsing realities? I have long contemplated the importance of eclipses and crossing points/boundaries and the recent Crop Circle and the C's comments are most illuminating but a session on the topic would be of great interest and I have not come across it before. Thanks.

A final thanks as always to all at the Chateau for keeping us so swiftly and generously up to speed with these sessions. With all you have to do it is as ever a gift of such generosity - we all I am sure deeply appreciate these lifelines to knowledge and awareness that you provide so generously. They help keep me afloat in such dark days. Thank you all with all my heart and mind. :) :cool2:

Thanks for sharing !

Getting free of parasitic microorganisms is one of the first orders of business for transformation.

I wonder if nano particles could be related to parasitic microorganisms ?

That would make sense, when knowing how more and more they are invading and perverting our organisms.

Which makes me think of radio activity and also micro waves from cell phones, wifi etc.

So many threats to be aware of and learn about !

Getting free through knowledge and awareness (knowledge plus action) is the key. Transformation is the goal...

Thank you — This has been one of the most informative, critically important, and also depressing sessions I've read. :( :) :O :cry:

A subject I have wondered about for a few months: 'entity' attachments: is it possible they are infections and/or viruses 'projected' (like an illusion / image onto a screen) outward / elsewhere and appearing bigger?

Thanks to the entire crew for the session! :wizard:
Great energy, thinking and advise coming from you and via the board.
At the same time, it got me almost depressed and crying. The amount of Work is overwhelming. Perhaps I am one of those who want to do but in fact look for an easy way. Feel stuck between the past steps and the next one. The only thing that keeps me standing is that I feel I couldn't go back and I must attempt to find a way forward. Remembering Ark's words:
“If you need five lives to accomplish what you WANT, let this be the first of those five…. [snip] ...And ENJOY it. And LOVE yourself - take care of yourself. This is the only thing that the Universe (God?) wants from you, I think.”
I appreciate your efforts to discover, learn and share all the knowledge. You've been a real lighthouse for many here on the Forum.
Good night :hug2:

Thank you all for this very informative session!

Over the the last few weeks I've gotten the worst kind of skin irritation with severe skin itching I've ever had, and I'm not someone to usually get bad rashes or anything, though several years ago an allergy test did reveal that I'm allergic against most of the common allergens.

In any case, such a severe and long lasting reaction as I've had in the last few weeks I've really never even closely ever had before. I've also tried a number of things by now which usually do the trick but so far my skin irritation is not showing any significant signs of improvement. Thus, when coming across the main topic of this session which is quite clearly centered around parasites, I was really dumbfounded, since I've been even toying with the idea of perhaps suffering from scabies :lol:, due to the severeness and perseverance of the itching!

I realize I could also be misreading the signs, since, as Laura said:
Keep in mind that what is being discussed here is not what we normally term "parasites", but microscopic pathogens including various bacteria, viriii and mycoplasmas. Please don't get shunted off on the wrong track!!!

Nevertheless, this session just seemed so right on the money that i'ts almost uncanny! But then again, everything is connected somehow, so, the seeming coincidence does not surprise me that much.

In any case, I do feel like I have some new work to do now in reading through that thread recommended by Chu. So, thank you too Chu! If you hadn't made that post you made, I would have asked the question about where to learn more about parasites and how to get rid of them myself! :)

Cheers to everyone!

Thanks for the session, there's a lot to think about there and more background reading to do. It's going to be an important subject it seems, so yes, we really ought to know what we're doing and why before attempting anything. We have homework to do!

Michael BC said:
Much in this session to digest and take on board. Can anyone point me to the particular session re eclipsing realities?

Hi Michael

Better to read the chapter in the wave series (the whole wave series, actually) rather than just the session:

http://cassiopaea.org/2010/05/12/the-wave-chapter-11-roses-grow-best-in-manure/

Thank you for sharing the session with us, guys :perfect:

I came to a realisation recently about the significance of awareness. It occurred to me that one doesn't have to be the most intelligent person in order to acquire awareness, and that also, whether you're in a good place mentally, physically, and emotionally, or a bad place, you pretty much always retain your awareness.

There have been times when I've been struggling with something or having a bad day, but my level of awareness of reality and myself is always with me. And reminding myself of how much awareness I have helps put things in perspective and really helps to pick me up.

The concept of behaving parasitically keeping one in tune with ones parasites, like the idea of discipline potentially helping to get rid of spirit attachments... gads - when we're taught that we're not ourselves and cannot do... Anyone who isn't aware of any of the many methods of the control system hasn't got a chance.

I think what was said about the microscopic parasites as receivers gives a whole new layer of meaning to the idea of the 'frequency fence'. People being held back because they're enveloped in signals and the microscopic parasites make them receivers for these signals.

Modern technology for control has been discussed in other sessions, but these infections could also be part of what 'tune' people to receive detrimental influences and not receive higher ones on a more basic and 'archetypal' level. And more generally, maybe these infections have had a significant impact on the collective intelligence and understanding of humanity throughout history, by limiting the minds of those who might most further understanding. And perhaps this whole issue is another factor in why so few have managed to learn enough from life throughout history to become candidates for graduation in the first place?

Regarding transmarginal inhibition, Pavlov's observation was that even the strongest dog could be broken/programmed/controlled if health was compromised. Then consider the many ways in which so many have their health compromised at present, together with the many influences aimed at control...

Thanks everyone for the session :headbanger: -- this one had a pretty staggering information load, and there's a lot to process, clues to follow and connections to be made. The infection topic is depressing and makes me tired just thinking about it, but it would be even more depressing to be in the dark and not understand what was happening as symptoms progressed mysteriously. At least now, we are on a solid path to figuring out how to circumvent them :)

Two topics that have continued to niggle at the back of my mind in the past couple of years are pleomorphism and methylation polymorphisms -- regarding the former, the C's commented briefly last session about exogenous organisms, but I'm also interested in knowing how much of our endogenous microbiome may be susceptible to tinkering -- apparently via virii as the C's mentioned in this session. Regarding the latter, this session may provide some clues in that direction, although there's a lot to process from this session before figuring out how to pursue that connection.

FWIW, I'm having to take a few days to get caught up on IRL work responsibilities -- I fell behind when I was doing research the past couple of weeks for the autoimmune/infection thread, so I need to be patient and take care of that, but I hope to post some more information as soon as I do. (@Data: that's also why I haven't contributed recently to the Historical Events Database -- I'm sorry about my absence there, and hope to resume in another couple of weeks if all goes well. So much to do, so little time and energy :( )

Laura said:
Keep in mind that what is being discussed here is not what we normally term "parasites", but microscopic pathogens including various bacteria, viriii and mycoplasmas. Please don't get shunted off on the wrong track!!!

To add to this a bit, from the Wikipedia page on mycoplasma:

Mycoplasma is a genus of bacteria that lack a cell wall around their cell membrane. Without a cell wall, they are unaffected by many common antibiotics such as penicillin or other beta-lactam antibiotics that target cell wall synthesis. They can be parasitic or saprotrophic. Several species are pathogenic in humans, including M. pneumoniae, which is an important cause of atypical pneumonia and other respiratory disorders, and M. genitalium, which is believed to be involved in pelvic inflammatory diseases. Mycoplasma species are the smallest bacterial cells yet discovered, can survive without oxygen, and are typically about 0.1 µm in diameter. Hundreds of mycoplasmae infect animals [...] Over 100 species have been included in the genus Mycoplasma. Mollicutes are parasites or commensals of humans, animals, and plants. The genus Mycoplasma uses vertebrate hosts.

Finally, regarding parasites as receivers, it reminds me of this bit from Dr. Klinghardt's lecture notes that I originally posted on the autoimmune/infection thread:

http://www.klinghardtacademy.com/images/stories/Lyme_Disease/beyond_lyme_notes.pdf

• Parasite patients often express the psyche of the parasites - sticky, clingy, impossible to tolerate - but a
    wonderful human being is behind all of that.
  • We are all a composite of many personalities. Chronic infections outnumber our own cells by 10:1. We are
    90% "other" and 10% "us". Our consciousness is a composite of 90% microbes and 10% us. Our thinking,
    feeling, creativity, and expression are 90% from the microbes within us. Patients often think, crave, and
    behave as if they are the parasite. Our thinking is shaded by the microbes thinking through us. The food
    choices, behavioral choices, and who we like is the thinking of the microbes within us expressing
    themselves.
  • Patients will reject all treatments that affect the issue that requires treating. Patients will not guide
    themselves to health when the microbes have taken over.

the changing of timelines is a heavy burden. if i dare to say, it's probably much like experiencing symptoms of dementia. i hope no one thinks i'm being facetious when i say that but the fact we can discuss this phenomena with a sense of cohesion is huge to me!

i fear those who isolate themselves are at risk. networking, being part of a family or a group where you stand out by fulfilling a role, seems to me to be the only way to safely stay present.

maybe we should ask ourselves... who do we know out there who is homeless? on the fringe? out in the wilderness or in the field alone on a constant basis? either by profession or circumstance? maybe you should contact them! as well, when it comes to those we trust, who do we know who are part of their life? who do they know who are part of ours? create scenarios to talk about this. i know it's weird... but it's also a good way to have a sense of consciousness for our communities. (what might seem frivolous could make all the difference in retrospect.)

keep the map drawn in your head. don't be ashamed of writing a list or at least keeping everyone piled into your social networks, these still serve a major achilles heal in the STS schema even though they appear to serve a nefarious purpose for them. i say this as its best to be seen by all, hands a waving and out like a sore thumb then in the back of the crowd being usurped...

either way. this is a great session, thanks for the labor involved in getting it to us.

it also sheds more light on the recent murders and missing reports for holistic doctors... what were they doing right in regards to parasites?

Back
Top Bottom