Session 17 July 2022

Here is the Ebola/Marburg treatment protocol taken from the US Army Field Manual for Special Forces: Fenbendazole is very effective and fast acting according to Attorney Todd Callender and has been used successfully by the US military.

i mentioned fenbendazole in an earlier post as by being suggested by prophecy...

Just updating (again) this idea...I'm throwing it out. FWIW, I think by this time next year the world will be in the throws of a serious financial crisis sparked by war in the ME started by the US and Israel. There won't be any meaningful presidential election in the US next year because some kind of 'emergency' govt. will have taken over.

Just watched this Whitney Webb interview with Clayton Morris of Redacted. They speak first about some stuff that's been talked about here for a few years now - the looming cyber-pandemic, Vault 7 files demonstrating CIA hackers disguising themselves as Russians & others, the WEF dream of a false-flag internet shutdown and a banking shutdown, then a Reset where access to internet and banking is based on a gov't digital ID. So nothing new there.

Then Clayton asks about the use of a false flag to bring war to Iran, and then they get into stuff about the current war in the Middle East with implications for US elections:

- for the past 20 years, MOSSAD has had almost unlimited funding and energy directed towards Iran regime change

- a key component to these plans is to get the US to pre-emptively strike Iran, based on statements of retired MOSSAD directors, various neocon mouthpieces and also major GOP donors

- Pompeo warned Iran not to execute a cyber-attack in response to the assassination of Gen. Soleimani

- Cybereason (a shady Israeli company working with US M-I-C) has been running election-doomsday simulations of catastrophic hacking of US Presidential elections; the group now has access to some of America's most sensitive military infrastructure

- CTIL files: Webb notes that Shellenberger et al. reporting on CTIL was incomplete, ie. a limited hangout

- Shellenberger's focus was limited to the misinformation aspect only, but did not mention that in 2020, just prior to COVID, the Israeli 'non-profit' outfit CTIL offered to 'take care' of a ton of American critical infrastructure: health infrastructure, dams, water infrastructure, power grid, election infrastructure, and also nuclear reactors... and out of the kindness of their hearts offered to 'protect them' for free... as far as I can tell, they were granted access to all of it

- Morris states that the control of all these US systems by foreign 'NGOs' Cybereason and CTIL indicates that the WEF has assets in place for a so-called 'cyber attack', aka massive nation-wrecking false flag

So after watching this, one plan amongst all the shady plans for 2024 is likely to trigger these shady MOSSAD-linked groups to shut down American elections, which will (1) prevent Trump's election, which would be a big in for the PTB, but also (2) the 'election interference' and 'disruption of our country' can be blamed on Iran, which is what many in MOSSAD have drooled over for oh-so-long

Just watched this Whitney Webb interview with Clayton Morris of Redacted. They speak first about some stuff that's been talked about here for a few years now - the looming cyber-pandemic, Vault 7 files demonstrating CIA hackers disguising themselves as Russians & others, the WEF dream of a false-flag internet shutdown and a banking shutdown, then a Reset where access to internet and banking is based on a gov't digital ID. So nothing new there.

There is a saying

in Germany "Nachtigall, ich höre Dir trapsen" - which translated says, 'Nightingale, I hear you chirping' - indicating that something (masked? funky? hidden?) is coming. When you already have a hunch of things to come, so you're not really totally surprised. (Or at least that is how i understood it back then when i was a teenager in Berlin).

"Leave the World Behind" (2023 movie)
A movie which was just released with e.g. with Julia Roberts. It is a weird, kind of interesting movie (as it does keep you in suspense, with an interesting, longlasting beat in the background during special key scenes). While this movie raises and more and more questions - none of them are answered really (it ends weird, open, unanswered and sort of ironic superficial).

The movie makes you focus on a couple from New york, who rent a home for a couple of days outside of the city on the country side on Long Island (?). Suddenly strangers are "invading" the place, claiming it is their house. But in reality, the real key element is a nationwide cyber attack ranging wide far and wide with power outages - and the theme of the whole movie is changing into something totally different.

As we are talking about potential cyber attacks and large, country wide power outages ... and i wonder, is the release of this movie "Leave the World behind" just another 'coincidence' ?

There are very few woke messages - as with all Netflix productions where they usually sneak in little phrases of doubtful, dualistic content; one that comes to my mind is when a spoiled, kind of cold charactered girl, asks her father "Don't trust the whites". :umm:

You also hear mentioning (muslim's) "Death to America", while at another occasion Russia, and then "Korea". Yet also something which i understood as deliberate deceptions done by the military/other groups, to make people go astray ? Anyway, the Pentagon loves such things when they check/manipulate a movie manuscript, don't they ?

Yeah iamthatis; so nothing new there...

2.jpg

1.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

_-2023-12-11-at-18.52.12.jpg

Hey @XPan ,
I also watched that movie, and IIRC, just before the ending there was a part where they said something to the effect of bringing a country down from within by triggering the people, and then sitting back and letting them kill each other. The flyers with the Arabic “Death to America” dropped on Long Island, and identical ones with Korean dropped on San Diego. They never really say who was behind it, but I was left thinking it was not necessarily an enemy from without but possibly our own, to basically depopulate. Even perhaps the globalist agenda. But yeah, I felt kinda like we were being prepared in a way. Like the writers are letting us in on it, almost telegraphing their plan.

And there is more to it - Predictive programming?

Leave the World Behind is about a technological blackout that no one was able to avoid, and a coup d'état that spread "disinformation" to the population after taking control of the technology.

From this X Tweet (in French), hereafter a quote from the movie:
"A conspiracy theory about a group of dark people running the world is far too lazy an explanation.... Especially when the truth is far more frightening. No one is in control. No one is pulling the strings... When events like this happen, the best the most powerful people can hope for is to be warned..."
From the same X Tweet, a good question asked IMO: "Is this movie trying to convey the message that if revelations about a group of people controlling the world were made, it should be taken as disinformation?" Sure very convenient for the PTB...

And, drum bearings...

Barack Obama Gave Major Feedback on the 'Leave the World Behind' Script

Since concluding his presidency in 2017, Barack Obama has taken up a few hobbies. He’s written a bestselling memoir, signed a deal with Netflix to produce films and television series, and created Higher Ground, a production company co-led by his wife, Michelle. His latest gig? Providing notes on Sam Esmail’s latest film, Leave the World Behind.

The movie, which is out now on Netflix, follows two families who are forced to work together amid a nationwide blackout. Leave the World Behind is based on Rumaan Alam’s novel of the same name. The film adaptation stars Julia Roberts, Ethan Hawke, Myha’la Herrold, Mahershala Ali, and Kevin Bacon. While writing the script, Esmail consulted Obama, hoping that his perspective would “ground” the story and make it more realistic.

According to Esmail, Obama thought the script was fairly close to how a crisis would actually pan out in the real world. In an interview with Vanity Fair, the director reflected on what it was like to receive that feedback. “I am writing what I think is fiction, for the most part, I’m trying to keep it as true to life as possible, but I’m exaggerating and dramatizing,” he said. “And to hear an ex-president say you’re off by a few details…I thought I was off by a lot! The fact that he said that scared the -flick- out of me.”

The former president and first lady signed on to executive produce Leave The World Behind last year. As part of the deal, Obama was able to share his perspective on the events that unfolded on screen. “He had a lot [of] notes about the characters and the empathy we would have for them,” Esmail said. “I have to say he is a big movie lover, and he wasn’t just giving notes about things that were from his background. He was giving notes as a fan of the book, and he wanted to see a really good film.”

Leave the World Behind is about a technological blackout that no one was able to avoid, and a coup d'état that spread "disinformation" to the population after taking control of the technology.

From this X Tweet (in French), hereafter a quote from the movie:

From the same X Tweet, a good question asked IMO: "Is this movie trying to convey the message that if revelations about a group of people controlling the world were made, it should be taken as disinformation?" Sure very convenient for the PTB...

And, drum bearings...

Barack Obama Gave Major Feedback on the 'Leave the World Behind' Script

Sure... Because Mr. Obummerz is the one folks should turn to on matters of empathy.

Makes total sense 🙄

When my husband and i watched the movie

- we thought that the kids (the brother [Charlie Evans] whose teeth fell out) and the other girl [played by Myha'la] where pretty unlikeable characters. (We both stared at each other and said "what kind of brother is that ?!") The girl, whose father owned the house, behaved more like a self absorbed, spoiled brat, with a strange cold-ish persona; like a person incapable, or having lost her ability to express honest empathy and feelings. Sounds like a character Obama would have had his hand in ? *LOL* Overall, I don't understand why children/teens are often portrayed in such a cliched, dumped-down manner ? I often notice this in movies... and it feels irk.

The girl's father [Mahershala Ali] on the other hand, was a well played character (He is a great actor! I read that he is one of the most humble actors around, according to Tippy Hedren (Hitchcock's "The birds" etc), and mother to Melanie Griffith).

Of course, as with Netflix movies, nothing is either black or white. Along the road of the movie some of the cold/weird characters get softened a bit, almost as if trying to make them less "in your face". A little "sweet patch" slapped on top of characters who are mostly unlikeable.

My husband thought I was pretty much like the character of Julia Roberts :whistle: - albeit i added after a while, that I wouldn't just bitch out loud for no reason, going off wildly with speculations into all kinds of directions. (Or do I ?!?) True is, that I am more the critical type (when i sense reason, that something is seriously off / amiss about a situation or a person I/we are confronted with) - and yes, I can be in the face of others... sometimes.

Deliberate blackouts are a double-edged sword. If the sheeple jump over the 'frequency' fence before the PTB turn on the lights, it's game over!

- a key component to these plans is to get the US to pre-emptively strike Iran, based on statements of retired MOSSAD directors, various neocon mouthpieces and also major GOP donors

This is the other shoe I've been waiting to see drop. I think it's high on Israel/Mossad's list because it's the only way they can get away with their butchery in Gaza. History has to show that as the first salvo in a larger ME war to diminish international condemnation of Israel. The obvious way to ignite a wider ME war is to give America its 2nd "9/11", but this time in the form of the sinking of a US air craft carrier - shock! horror! indignation! (never happened before!). It might be a bit of a tall order, but I think they're up to the task. Change of shift on one of the ACCs, stand down orders etc. The usual stuff.

This is the other shoe I've been waiting to see drop. I think it's high on Israel/Mossad's list because it's the only way they can get away with their butchery in Gaza. History has to show that as the first salvo in a larger ME war to diminish international condemnation of Israel. The obvious way to ignite a wider ME war is to give America its 2nd "9/11", but this time in the form of the sinking of a US air craft carrier - shock! horror! indignation! (never happened before!). It might be a bit of a tall order, but I think they're up to the task. Change of shift on one of the ACCs, stand down orders etc. The usual stuff.
I'm not so sure sinking an aircraft carrier would work today. That could go several years ago, but if they try something like this now, people will be very skeptical. Sure, some will swallow the hook whole, but those are the very same people people that will believe anything "the authorities" say, people that don't need to be convinced. It's those that pay attention that need to be deceived, and i'm pretty sure those on the left would say "no, we don't want the US to help Israel with Palestinian genocide, and we didn't need to send that aircraft carrier near a warzone", while the right would say "no, don't want the US send more money and troops for Israel's wars, and we didn't need to send that aircraft carrier near a warzone".
And frankly, i've seen enough people on the internet that expect a false flag attack like that, so i don't think it will happen. If they would, it would be too obvious for anyone that isn't completely ignorant. They might as well just say "yes, we did it to ourselves so we have an excuse to go to war, and you cannot do anything about it", and i don't think they reached that level of desperation (or total control) yet.

It needs to be an attack from somewhere where people don't expect, something people don't see coming, something that will make people so terrified that it will stop their thinking for long enough to allow the facts on the ground to be established before anyone starts protesting. Only then, once everything everything is in place, people would be allowed to complain, because their complaints wouldn't change anything anymore.

Another thing, i worry if this movie mentioned above might be an indication that there are plans to attack Elon's Tesla and Twitter/X infrastructure, or at least to try prep the public to view everything about him in a negative light. The entire public discourse is centralized on few big platforms like Twitter/X or YouTube, so if Twitter/X suddenly ceases to function, then all other platforms can censor anything they want, and it will be no different than shutting down the entire internet.

(Niall) We suspect that the gunman who shot elementary school kids in Uvalde, Texas had help from others. Is this the case?

A: Yes

Q: (Niall) We think that there was some kind of order for the police to stand down. Is that what happened?

Q: (Niall) Did they also disable the door locks?

Watch Attorney General Merrick Garland fake his emotional concern for the continued plot to disarm us all before the invasion.

Garland on Uvalde: "18-year-old should not have a military grade weapon"

Wiki
Screenshot 2024-01-21 at 07-44-46 Merrick Garland - Wikipedia.png

Back
Top Bottom