Session 17 July 2021

As I understand it, they're referring to 12% of people who have received any of the mRNA vaccines.
As I read this, my understanding is that it is 12% of the peoples who received the vaccine.

(Joe) Are the videos of magnets sticking to vaccinated people's arms real?

A: Some. Some places and selected batches of vaccine.

Q: (Joe) So what are these magnets being attracted to?

A: Will be used at later time.

Q: (L) Creepy! Used for what?? [laughter]

A: Directed beam applications.

Q: (L) Well that's creepy, too. Do any of those directed beam applications involve the zombie apocalypse?

A: Close

Q: (L) Ooo, creepy! [laughter]

(Joe) Is that what they were referring to in a previous session when they said some vaccines would be used to control people?

A: Yes

Q: (Andromeda) And what percentage of these vaccine batches have this technology?

(Joe) Or how many people?

(Andromeda) Yeah, how many people?

A: 12 percent.

Q: (Joe) That's a LOT of people.

(Niall) They're all Pfizer recipients I guess.

(L) That's a lot of people, but it's still small enough number of people that they can say that it's...

(Gaby) It's mostly in North America?

A: Yes

Just the mRNA's?...did in my sister's arm the magnetic test... It felt the pulling where she had the jab. And, it was not the mRNA, was the CanSino (adenovirus) ...
Had been wondering if authorities sell them as X and they apply Y. They are creating this huge database with the QR worldwide, only they know what is in the jab. I had read rumours that there might be injecting placebos as well.
That's an interesting question. There are reports about magnetic after-vaccination effects in Russia. I saw a video from a pretty reliable source about a woman in St. Petersburg who got hear left arm hold coins at the place of a shot after vaccination (Sputnik V probably). After several days the effect wore off. It still could be a hoax of course.

Great session! Nanoparticles to pick up strange waves. The whole planet is getting stranger by the day. You do get the impression that events are building. This year has been crazy for all of the flooding going on. The SOTT videos are wild and it seems day by day there is more going on. I found it interesting in the near earth objects thread that Russia, China, and the US have suddenly decided to test rockets to use against asteroids. Luckily, I have this forum, romance novels, and the MindMatters crew to keep me grounded!

As I read this, my understanding is that it is 12% of the peoples who received the vaccine.

(Joe) Is that what they were referring to in a previous session when they said some vaccines would be used to control people?
A: Yes [..]
The previous sessions contain information relating mostly to the mRNA vaccines, so I presumed that those batches with the nanoparticles would be mRNA vaccines, but you are correct in that it's not directly specified.

Thankyou for this session! :hug2:

I would also like to say 'thank you' to those forum members who for various reasons have taken the vaccine and who have reported how it has worked out for them. Your networking and sharing are helping us build a knowledge base regarding the side effects and you are also allowing the network to help you through any possible issues

I got a bit teary when I read this. Thankyou. This forum is in many ways our era's version of Noah's ark.

That's an interesting question. There are reports about magnetic after-vaccination effects in Russia. I saw a video from a pretty reliable source about a woman in St. Petersburg who got hear left arm hold coins at the place of a shot after vaccination (Sputnik V probably). After several days the effect wore off. It still could be a hoax of course.
That is, I had seen reports of the magnetic thing of other vaccines, not just mRNA, mostly at Spain and South America. They may be hoaxes as well...

How we can identify which are the real ones?
Q: (PoB) Some of these videos look obviously fake. What percentage of the videos of these magnetic effects are fake?

A: 70%

Q: (L) Well, there are a lot of people out there spreading disinformation and stirring things up
Would not doubt, if those from Quinta Columna Telegram, that are requesting such videos, many may be fake...

How one can tell to be fake, what are the characteristics?

Thank you for the this fascinating new Session! :clap: :hug2::cool2: :flowers:

Session Date: July 17th 2021

(Joe) Well, you know people churn them out. But that's what I said: I said those books that you're reading is the kind of stuff YOU would put in a romance novel if you were writing one.

(L) Yes, if I wrote a romance novel, I would try to put that in.

(Joe) Yeah. You're an enlightened individual, and there are others out there who...

It would be wonderful to be able to read romance novels based on The Wave Books. There could be many stories of love between humans who have been abducted over hundreds of reincarnations to finally break free and graduate from a terrifying reality where they have been food for 4D Sts. Happy endings that are almost impossible to see in the official culture of these times! (I think that, in general, in movies and tv series of the last few decades, evil is portrayed as invincible and all powerful. An obviously entropic programming against Humanity).
Beyond the reading exercises, I think the best example for all of us here is Laura's life: a mother who, for the love to her children, has fought bravely against dark and predatory forces and who has made every sacrifice to protect and tell the truth to her little ones. And also she share her priceless discoveries with millions of people around the world! It is a history more fascinating than any religious and fictional story that I have ever read. And very real.

Last edited:
Thanks Laura, The Chateau Crew et al...

Very informative and insightful session...:cool2::cool2::cool2::cool2::cool2::cool2::cool2:

About the Russian Billionaires novels this news today more than confirm the info on one of the novels
about the Cell Phones being an all See and ear devices...

Seems that Pegasus is just the tip of the iceberg... The Echelon network (The Big Five Eyes + 1 Israhell) has been working for many years from now, unrelentingly capturing all media communications...:zzz::cry:

Last edited:
Thanks for the new session.

It's striking that the majority of folks that are taken in by the plandemic live in large metro areas and tend to have more formal education. People in rural areas, especially in the south and midwest have a tough individualism and have more generational experience working the land and living closer to nature. My parents and grandparents drilled into me how hard things were during the great depression. Faulkner's "Grapes of Wrath" comes to mind.

It looks like what's coming is going to be like a war of attrition. Seems we just need to hold out until the 'days are shortened' by the coming wave and associated earth changes. It's good the news about the obvious election fraud in Georgia and Arizona is coming out now as well, at least to those with ears to hear.

We all need to have our psychic raincoats on when the kaflooey splatters.

Q: (Joe) What are the chances of this segregation of society between vaccinated and unvaccinated people being successful in France?
A: Not high. Other events may intervene.
A: The changes are near as witnessed by this desperate push for control.
Q: (Andromeda) After Macron's speech, even Merkel said, "That's not the way to do it. That's not the way to engender trust in your population!" Like: What are you, Nazis?! [laughter]
(Pierre) Events to come that might intervene, is it the Triple Bad Day?
A: Wait and see!

Gosh, as usual this brings peace and is empowering for all of us. Thank you very much C’s.

Thank you guys in the chateau for sharing, and all those keeping the faith in this community of light.

Omg! i love this seasson so much! I really liked it!! Thank you very much for the session!!<3, also I would have liked to know about what is happening with Russia and the OTAN and what is happening with Russia and how it is forcing the Sputnik V vaccine on the entire population since we know previously that violating free will will only have consequences for these countries like as it was done in the last election of the USA

Back
Top Bottom