Session 17 August 2000

Re: 17 August 2000

UFT is fascinating. It is scary to think that the Powers That Be (PTB) are in possession of a time travel machine. More STS doing their dirty work.

Thanks for sharing!

3D Student said:
I think if someone came back to the present in a time machine for the transition to make DNA changes, they would be STS. And I don't know if you were joking about going back to 2008, but like they said in the transcript, STO does things the natural way. The things we experience are lessons, and to try to fix them with a time machine would "erase the lesson". OSIT.

The way STO is really hard. Some lessons are very painful and "seemingly" endless ... If I want to be STO I have to learn to accept them.

But to my mind STS loves dream of with a time machine to go to my past and change things. Dreams of lizard. It is pleasurable, but it is just an illusion.

Laura said:
Q: If you guys were an STS 5th density source, obviously you would not tell us the truth about whether you were or not. But, I don't think you are because so many things you have said have been verified. But, on the other hand, you have said that the STS forces have the ability to create confirming synchronicities to validate their disinformation. So, having things validated is not necessarily proof of STO orientation. I know it is a silly question, but how can one identify a 5th density STS source?

A: Not often communicative.

Q: My thought was that a 5th density STS being would be so encapsulated, so contracted, that they would hardly bother to GIVE anything... "give" being the operative word here. I would think that such beings live only in thought and are simply not WILLING to communicate. Is that correct?

A: More or less.

In "The Wave" is explained that the way STS finalizes in the 4th density. Now I see that there are beings STS in 5th density. I misunderstood something. Can anyone help me?

In 5th and 6th density, STS exist only as reflections for balance. The black hole is the end of those who cling to the service to self and this occurs in 4th density. Beings STS in 5th density would be a Souls STS of 1,2,3, and 4 that die and go to 5th. Is not it?

OrangeScorpion said:
The way STO is really hard. Some lessons are very painful and "seemingly" endless ... If I want to be STO I have to learn to accept them.

I think it would be closer to the truth to say that all you need to do is what is within you to do. It can be the weight of a feather that determines if a person is aligned with STO or not at this level of existence, but the point is to be who you are - who you really are. If you are trying to be STO to 'get something', then that is pure STS.

os said:
But to my mind STS loves dream of with a time machine to go to my past and change things. Dreams of lizard. It is pleasurable, but it is just an illusion.

What is pleasurable, going back and changing things? Then all that suffering is for naught.

[quote author=os]

In "The Wave" is explained that the way STS finalizes in the 4th density. Now I see that there are beings STS in 5th density. I misunderstood something. Can anyone help me?[/quote]

4th Density is the last density where STS fully manifests in a variable physicality realm. At densities higher than that, they exist as a reflection. However, 5th Density is the contemplation zone where densities 1 through 4 go between incarnations. As such, an STS entity in 4D, would also be an STS entity in 5D during their contemplation, to my understanding.

os said:
In 5th and 6th density, STS exist only as reflections for balance.

5th is the contemplation zone. They exist as a reflection in 6D.

os said:
The black hole is the end of those who cling to the service to self and this occurs in 4th density.

I don't think that occurs in 4th Density. I think it is the end result of STS, therefore it would occur at a higher level than that, perhaps 6th - but I don't know for certain on that one.

os said:
Beings STS in 5th density would be a Souls STS of 1,2,3, and 4 that die and go to 5th. Is not it?

All densities are the souls - but, yes, 5D is the contemplation zone between incarnations for levels 1-4, to my understanding.

ooh now this was a good one for contemplation time me thinks. Thnks everyone

" Q: When I post material on the website, those people who resonate to the material believe that this refers to them also. I have been of the opinion that Unified Thought Form being must mean a very large group as represented in this density. I know that we are dealing with limiting terms. But, is this applied to people who CHOOSE the Cassiopaean option?

A: Maybe it is best to say it applies to those who recognize the application. "

So true & so simply put in 14 words !

IMHO the C's exchange's/answers are simple and self evident truth given with care & a GREAT since of humor:)

I am keenly interested in these advanced mathematics, partly because they open up the world, and partly because I have no idea what they are talking about and it is considerably less fun to listen to the discussion of a language which appears to oneself as wizardry and magic.

I wonder, does anyone have a primer on what these terms all meaning? Or better yet, a place to start learning. Shall I go back and begin with algerbra, and begin a 20 year labor? Better than being ignorant. I ask if anyone has any recommendations as surely others have had similar desires.. Otherwise, I'll find a way on my own.

Straight out of science fiction: Physicist discovers that paradox-free time travel is mathematically possible
A mere 60+ years after John von Neumann and his team R&D-ed the theory, made time-travel work for the MIC by actually building the time machine in the ~1950's. Shows how hopelessly behind public science is versus the real science guarded by the Deep State. 60-70 years minimum.

Speculation:
I think all the US mega-rich political personalities, who have some use to the Deep State in "stabilizing desired timelines" are repeatedly rescued from having been assassinated: in order to keep the desired 'flow of world events' according to MIC interest. I think the CIA compartments use the time machine to nullify & prevent any successfully or semi-successfully carried out assassination attempts of "key players" like Soros, Kissinger, Cheney, the Clintons or Bill Hates, etc...

I think, this is why Reagan was only shot in the arm. All the others are alive, because of the MIC time-machine - resolved possibly as speculations exist on the net - by creating some kind of parallel timelines / universes (~four?) and we are in the one, which is a "main" one.
As all our other selves exist in all timelines/universes, just in different circumstances as a result of unique life-choices and because the global shockwaves generated by time-machine activation messed differently with the other timelines.

{speculation end}

Straight out of science fiction: Physicist discovers that paradox-free time travel is mathematically possible
A mere 60+ years after John von Neumann and his team R&D-ed the theory, made time-travel work for the MIC by actually building the time machine in the ~1950's. Shows how hopelessly behind public science is versus the real science guarded by the Deep State. 60-70 years minimum.

Speculation:
I think all the US mega-rich political personalities, who have some use to the Deep State in "stabilizing desired timelines" are repeatedly rescued from having been assassinated: in order to keep the desired 'flow of world events' according to MIC interest. I think the CIA compartments use the time machine to nullify & prevent any successfully or semi-successfully carried out assassination attempts of "key players" like Soros, Kissinger, Cheney, the Clintons or Bill Hates, etc...

I think, this is why Reagan was only shot in the arm. All the others are alive, because of the MIC time-machine - resolved possibly as speculations exist on the net - by creating some kind of parallel timelines / universes (~four?) and we are in the one, which is a "main" one.
As all our other selves exist in all timelines/universes, just in different circumstances as a result of unique life-choices and because the global shockwaves generated by time-machine activation messed differently with the other timelines.

{speculation end}
@lilies,

I think the time looping is a factor but I am not so sure the MIC has a very good handle on how to use the technology (although they may have stumbled on to some of the basics). I think it is still primarily 4DSTS who are messing with the time looping.

Session 21 January 1995:
Q: (L) Yes. Okay. How "long", and I put long in quotes, because we know, as you say, there is no time, but how long, as we measure it, have the Grays been interacting with our race? The Grays, not the Lizards, the Grays, the cybergenetic probes?

A: No.

Q: (L) What do you mean, "No"?

A: Time travelers, therefore, "Time is ongoing."

Q: (L) Okay, recently I read a couple of books Jan gave me, "Knight in Shining Armor" and "Replay". Both of these books described time travel.

A: No, not finished with answer. Do you understand the gravity of last response?

Q: (L) They are time travelers, they can move forward and backward in time, they can play games with our heads... (T) They can set up the past to create a future they want. (D) They can organize things so that they can create the energy that they need... (L) They can also make things look good, make them feel good, make them seem good, they can make you have an idea one minute, and then the next minute, create some sort of situation that confirms that idea...

A: When you asked how long, of course it is totally unlimited, is it not?

Q: (L) That's not good. If they were to move back through space time and alter an event in our past, would that alteration in the past instantaneously alter our present as well?

A: Has over and over and over.

Q: (D) So they do it over and over and over, constantly? (L) So, at each...

A: You just are not yet aware, and have no idea of the ramifications!!!

Q: (L) We're getting a little glimmer! Yeah, I do, a little! (T) The ramifications of being able to move in and out of time and manipulate it the way you want (Jan/Laura) And the ramifications of what they're doing to us; what they are doing to us and what they will do to us, over and over. (F) What did it say about over and over? (L) So, in other words, our only real prayer in this whole damn situation is to get out of this density level. That's what they're saying, that's what it sounds like to me.

A: Close.

Q: (L) Because, otherwise, we're just literally, as in that book, stuck in the replay over and over and over, and the Holocaust could happen over and over, and we could just, you know... Genghis Khan, Attila the Hun... over and over and over again. (T) We're stuck in a time loop; they're putting us in a time loop. (J) Are we in a time loop?

A: Yes.

Q: (D) I have a question about... there was a... (PAUSE) Mankind has found it necessary for some reason or other to appoint time for some reason or other. The only reason I can see is to have a means of telling, like in verbal or written communications...

A: Control mechanism.

Q: (T) Is there a way for us to break the control mechanism? Besides moving to 4th density? (D) That was part...

A: Nope.

Q: (D) When 4th density beings communicate it's telepathic, right?

A: Yes.

The good news is that they will "fail".

Session 22 October 1994:
Q: (L) Well, since there is so many of us here, why don't they just move in and take over?

A: That is their intention. That has been their intention for quite some time. They have been traveling back and forth through time as you know it, to set things up so that they can absorb a maximum amount of negative energy with the transference from third level to fourth level that this planet is going to experience, in the hopes that they can overtake you on the fourth level and thereby accomplish several things. 1: retaining their race as a viable species; 2: increasing their numbers; 3: increasing their power; 4: expanding their race throughout the realm of fourth density. To do all of this they have been interfering with events for what you would measure on your calendar as approximately 74 thousand years. And they have been doing so in a completely still state of space time traveling backward and forward at will during this work. Interestingly enough, though, all of this will fail.

Q: (L) How can you be so sure it will fail?

A: Because we see it. We are able to see all, not just what we want to see. Their failing is that they see only what they want to see. In other words, it's the highest manifestation possible of that which you would refer to as wishful thinking. And, wishful thinking represented on the fourth level of density becomes reality for that level. You know how you wishfully think? Well, it isn't quite reality for you because you are on the third level, but if you are on the fourth level and you were to perform the same function, it would indeed be your awareness of reality. Therefore they cannot see what we can see since we serve others as opposed to self, and since we are on sixth level, we can see all that is at all points as is, not as we would want it to be.

Let's all try not to see just what we want to see (just a suggestion)...

Back
Top Bottom