Session 16 July 2016

taratai said:
Laura said:
(Galatea) Several nights ago, I had this semi-awake dream that there was an entity in my room and my palms started burning really hot. What was that?

(L) What was what?

(Galatea) Was there something in my room?

A: No

Q: (Galatea) Okay, then why were my palms burning?

A: Bleedthrough of alternate reality.

Q: (Galatea) But why did it cause my palms to become hot?

A: Higher energy other-self melding.

Q: (Galatea) So I melded with myself from another reality. Is that what happened?

A: Yes
Try to recreate that feeling if you can. Once you learn to do it, you should be able to even heal others with it (you could start with Laura's pains for training :P ).

This is what I did during the last 6 months of my mother's life. I was visiting her daily, in the evening after work. I would walk into her room in the PC unit where she was laying, unresponsive. I would hold her hand, my palms would become very hot and she would soon become very alert, surprising the nurse. We would even have conversations, but towards the end she wanted me to talk about the things that I did throughout my life when I was not around, that she didn't know about, or to talk about things that happened during the 50's and 60's.

Wow, wonderful and comprehensive session.

Thank you so much.

(Pierre) So maybe they moved 10%, but it wasn't enough. So, they made a big, big fumble!

(Joe) Is this a general trend here that they're just screwing things up left, right, and center because they're getting desperate?

A: Wishful thinking loses.

Thus the PTB will be committing blunders increasingly. :evil:

Many thanks for the anniversary session! It was a pleasant surprise and chock full of useful information! Thanks to the C's for the confirmation that Erdogan is not a psychopath and that the usual suspects were behind the attempted coup. Also, learning that the Egypt Air flight "vaporized" was a surprise. I thought maybe a portal, but disintegrating like that, is quite shocking!

Thanks to Laura and all involved for pushing through to complete the Crystal Connection Project. It sounds like it is going to have much bigger effects than I even imagined. Hope your knees are recovering, Laura. 1000 eyes open everyone! :hug:

Laura said:
Q: (L) In other words, because of the beginning of this project, we attracted probably as many nasty energies wanting to interfere as we got after Prague? And that's why this period and that period are so similar.
This explains the spike in activity lately, ugh. :|

Mr. Premise said:
Atomas said:
Many thanks for long awaited another session.

Frankly, I hadn't expected that official results of Brexit will be Leave. I felt that majority people will vote for leave but considering recent referendum official results in Scotland I gave it very little chance to happen. And then boom... I truly wanted to understand what happened or should I say what went wrong for PTB. Now it looks that they simply underestimated situation. The most worrying thing is that PTB could still have done it if they played on safer side or converted more Leave votes to Stay.
I'm wondering what needs to be changed within election/referendum rules in order to avoid integrity breaches of expressed people will...
Yeah, I thought that too. I figured that they would do what they did in the Scottish vote, to the extent that when the results came out Inwas wondering if a faction of the PTB wanted an exit. So it's good to know that voting can help, if only to make them expend the effort to steal an election. They would rather save the energy and have us just vote for who or what they want. And it's good to know they are not infallible. On the other hand it's scary since it will increase their desperation.

Based on what the Cs said was the real result of the Scottish referendum, they had to swing that one from 73% down to 45% in favor of independence.

That's 28 percentage points. If they figured they should apply something like that here to get the result they wanted (e.g. 45% in favor of leaving the EU), then the real Brexit result could have been around 80% in favor of leaving (52% + 28%).

A question I meant to ask is; why did they risk having the referendum in the first place?

Maybe some other time!

Thank you guys for another long awaited session, released so quickly after the 22nd anniversary!
A: Negative thoughts can be "dreams" too.

Q: (Joe) What they said before was that this kind of fantasyland dreaming about something that isn't objectively true, that seems to allow or anchor some other actual negative energy. So, your dream doesn't necessarily have to be negative.

A: It allows the insertion of what amounts to a feeding tube.

This part particularly stood out for me as it illuminated a recent (and still ongoing to some extent) interaction between myself and two individuals who have not paid off a financial debt. Looking back at the interaction and the emotional impact of dealing with this issue, I can now see that it turned into a feeding opportunity, mostly stemming from me not letting go a lost cause and getting invested too much in the whole situation trying to prove that I am in the right and that the other two should deliver on their obligation.

This mirrors the rest of the session about needing to stay vigilant and aware, especially with the ongoing spike in nasty energies.

Thanks for the session.

Clearly, we live in very exciting times. Be careful everyone. Things are only going to heat up more.

Thanks for the session guys, I wounder how the US are going to react now the coup failed, things are heating up.

Stay safe everyone.

Thank you everyone at the Chateau for another amazing session. The information on dissociation is particularly interesting and helpful.

Wow! I'm blown away by this whole crystal project! I can't even wrap my head around the idea that we can change reality! I am excited to see where this goes!

Many, many thanks to the Chateau crew and continued prayers for protection.

Niall said:
A question I meant to ask is; why did they risk having the referendum in the first place?

Maybe some other time!

The answer is probably - wishful thinking! They've fixed elections and referendums before, why should it be any more difficult with the Brexit? It'll give the appearance of "the people have spoken" while maintaining the status quo. Oops!

Thank you for the new session. We can really see the things predicted by the Cs happening and excelerating at a furious pace. Looks like it will get even more interesting!

Thanks again to all!

Thank you for the session! I find myself going into daydreams quite a bit these days. It's usually superhero related; I'm a Marvel fan :rolleyes: :-[. And I go into negative thought-loops a lot too. I notice in retrospect that my thoughts and mood do in fact affect others.

And wow on the crystal project! Using the Holy Grail energies reminds me in Back to the Future when they had to use the lightning storm to power the time machine. Take care all!

Laura said:
Q: (Joe) Do we want to ask about Niall's accident?

(Niall) Yeah. Was it as close as it felt like... Did I nearly die?

Q: (Joe) I'm locking you in your room. That's it! Just kidding.

(Galatea) Was it his subconscious intention, or was it influenced solely by external forces?

A: Influenced. Group was ultimate target.

Q: (Andromeda) Was there some protection afforded to him that made it turn out as well as it could have?

Niall, I'm glad you survived and were protected. It's scary that you are a target for them. It seems this is literally a life or death fight.

Back
Top Bottom