Session 16 July 2009

This reminds me of the shoe OA on Netflix (by Brit Marling) I thoroughly enjoyed it but was always struck by the unified dancing that is a big thread throughout. An enjoyable watch for what it's worth.

Given recent points about Ukraine being a place for downloads, most likely of an STS nature, I wonder if the maze dance described in this session along with a song sung in unison would be able to stop processes like this? "Get the evil out of people, they'll be actin' right" as per the late Tupac.

"Get the evil out of people, they'll be actin' right"

And how would you do that without violating Free Will? Even if the evil person agreed (maybe I should have written ‘agreed’), it might not be possible, as some psychopaths seem to be born like that.

Have you read any books by Samenow (eg. Inside The Criminal Mind)? If not, I would highly recommend them.

And how would you do that without violating Free Will? Even if the evil person agreed (maybe I should have written ‘agreed’), it might not be possible, as some psychopaths seem to be born like that.

Have you read any books by Samenow (eg. Inside The Criminal Mind)? If not, I would highly recommend them.

There's a distinction to be made between type 1 "true" psychopaths and others who have acquired psychopathic traits, but aren't necessarily real psychopaths. Does the existence of a true psychopathic individual in power mean we should fully honor their Free Will while the people's are being stripped?

Considering psychopaths, at what point do we defend ourselves and others while honoring their Free Will to dominate and siphon others? Do we just let it happen? Perhaps it is as the Cs say—that more suffering is needed before any major STO intervention can be done. The suffering equates to an inherent choosing of a different life path.

The Ukraine example is not a good one I agree, but maybe the dance can have other uses that better honor Free Will?

[...]

Q: (L) Okay, the Maruts were referred to as - they were like all of a special bloodline - and they danced, and their dance produced benefits for the tribe. I mean, the heavens opened, and baskets came down with food and whatever they needed. I mean, it's like the original story of Manna from heaven. Only it wasn't just something tasteless, it was whatever they wanted or needed. Krunchy (healthy cereal)! (laughter)

A: Keep in mind that in order for the techno-spiritual techniques to work, the people of the "blood" must be purified and their chakras must be "connected". If this is done, there are even more important functions. For example: mental blocking of 4D STS attacks. Do you realize that 200 or so people assembled this way, and a block against the marauders could be put in place? Furthermore the wave is coming, the "dancers" could very well determine how it affects your planet and reality. Can you imagine what would happen if the "elite" of your world were cut off from their 4D STS power supply? What if their mind control techniques and frequency fences just "fizzled"?

Q: (L) Well that's crazy. (Ark) How can it happen that they are cut off from their power supply? I don't understand.

A: Mental blocking.

[..]

I'll take a look at the book—thank you. How would you compare it to Political Ponerology?

This recent interview by the Mind Matters folks is incredible too:

Back
Top Bottom