August 16, 1997
Frank, Laura, Andromeda

Q: Hello.

A: Hello.

Q: Who do we have with us this evening?

A: Kiloaea.

Q: And where do you transmit through?

A: Cassiopaea.

Q: I noticed in Genesis Chapter 33, verse 11, it says that Jacob, who wrestled with the angel the previous night and was on his way to see his brother Esau, who he had tricked into giving up his blessing years before, “gave Esau the blessing”. What was this? The birthright from his father or the blessing Jacob received from the angel?

A: Trampled leaves of wrath.

Q: This is what Jacob gave to Esau?

A: Yes, and what is the "core" meaning there?

Q: I don't know. What is the core meaning?

A: Leaves are of the Tree of Apples, from whence we get the proverbial "grapes of wrath," the Blue Apples incarnate!

Q: Why are these leaves 'trampled?'

A: Removes chlorophyll.

Q: What is the significance of the chlorophyll?

A: When the chlorophyll dies, the autumnal equinox is at hand.

Q: Did this signify something about the autumnal equinox?

A: Discover what the significance is, my Dear!

Q: Why did Jacob then deceive his brother again? He was to travel and meet him in Edom, but then went in the other direction as soon as Esau was on his way.

A: Refer to last answer, and cross reference.

Q: After wrestling with the 'angel,' Jacob was renamed 'Israel,' which means 'he will rule as a god.' This tends to make me think that this angel whom Jacob seems to have conjured, did something. What was this being that Jacob wrestled with?

A: Elohim provides the conventional response.

Q: And you have told us about the Elohim. Okay. I will look it up. What did it mean when it said that the 'angel touched him in the hollow of the thigh,' which did something to him. What was meant by the 'hollow of the thigh?'

A: Branch.

Q: You mean genetic? His gonads?

A: No.

Q: What do you mean?

A: Ponder. If you ponder this, lightbulbs will illuminate.

Q: Well, I don't think I am going to get any more on it. Now, next question: in playing with my 11 house zodiac, it became apparent that, in order for it to work properly, the circle must be converted from 360 degrees to 330 degrees. Now, this made me think about the degrees in a circle. With a 360 degree circle, the total as well as all the cardinal points are numbers that total 9. Frank and I have examined this idea of numbers having some sort of 'frequency' effect on all things, and it seems to be true in a VERY deep sense. So, all our measurements on our globe are based on the number 9, and this is NOT a friendly number! The ancient gods were known as 'they who measure,' and this imposition of a 360 degree circle on our world, and a 12 sign zodiac, is part of a system that imposes a frequency or vibration on our reality that is quite destructive. It perpetuates the negative existence. Am I getting close to the proper understanding here?

A: The proper understanding is more important than how it was reached.

Q: So, it is the conclusion. But, the deeper I go, the more I see that this world is REALLY controlled by these negative beings! They really have us under their thumbs.

A: Do they?? If so, then how is it that you can communicate with us?

Q: Well, obviously, not completely. They like to THINK they do. But, working with my zodiac, I can't decide where the year ought to begin. Supposedly the Egyptians began the year in the summer, Midsummer. But, it seems to me that it ought to begin in the winter at the winter solstice. But, then, it is backwards in the Southern Hemisphere. So, which of the solstices or equinoxes would be the proper one for the beginning of the year?

A: Begin as you see fit, everyone else has.

Q: That's the truth! Okay, we have this Orion Mystery book. It seems to have quite a bit of discussion on the shafts that hint at something you mentioned a long time ago. They say that the fellows who originally measured the shafts were in error and their measurements are accurate now. But, you mentioned that the shafts change position, so the previous, as well as the current measurements could BOTH be correct. Is that so?

A: Ultrasound reading showed inner chambers change in position.

Q: What were the functions of the so-called air shafts of these chambers. It seems that the southern shaft of the Queen's chamber orients to Sirius, and the southern shaft of the King's chamber orients to Orion, but only at certain times. What was the function of the orientation to these stars?

A: Stand within airshaft of the queen's chamber, and you shall not age.

Q: You can't do that... they are only about 22 cm square. And, the queen's chamber air shaft does not even open to the outside. And, up in this shaft, they have discovered a little door which has not, to my knowledge, been opened yet. Nevertheless, one could not stand in these shafts.

A: Why not?

Q: Because they are only 22 cm square!

A: You are allowing third density supposition to creep in.

Q: Why were they oriented to Orion and Sirius?

A: What do you think?

Q: I don't know! I don't think stellar radiation could have anything to do with it. And, the authors of this book think that it is a time marker. It shows the exact orientation at about 2400 B.C. and then at about 10,400 B.C.... What is the significance of this?

A: Discover.

Q: Ouspensky thought that the Grand Gallery held the key to the whole pyramid...

Q: What IS the key to the pyramid?

A: Use the math as given.

Q: Okay, what was the purpose of the Grand Gallery?

A: Energy collector.

Q: What were the notches in the floor for?

A: Note the sequence.

Q: The Queen's chamber is lined with limestone, the King's chamber is lined with black granite. Why the difference?

A: Perfection in methods of sound wave construction.

A: Where do you suppose the black granite was excavated?

Q: I don't know. Not from there, for sure.

A: Okay, so what does this mean?

Q: I don't know. I thought there might be a difference in the purposes of the room because of the different construction. But, what you seem to be saying is that it was due to improved techniques of construction. So, the Queen's chamber must have been built first. Did they use the Queen's chamber to perfect the methods so that they could then build the Kings' chamber?

A: Important thing here is the method, not the purpose.

Q: What brought about the perfection in sound wave construction methods?

A: Increased knowledge.

Q: How long, from start to finish, did it take to build this pyramid?

A: 6 months.

Q: And their knowledge was so significantly increased from the building of the Queen's chamber, within this period, that the King's chamber could then be built differently?

A: Yes.

Q: Was the Queen's chamber finished first?

Q: Was it then used to increase the knowledge?

A: Close.

Q: What is behind the little door in the Southern Shaft?

A: Secrets of the Parthenon.

Q: What are the secrets of the Parthenon?

A: You will see.

Q: How will I see?

A: With your mind's eye.

Q: Speaking of seeing, I have been practicing a little bit with the mirror. Am I supposed to see something IN the mirror, or IN my mind?

A: Both.

Q: So, at some point the mirror will become like a television for me?

A: With proper lighting.

Q: I have been putting the candle on the floor so that I don't actually see it. So far, nothing.

A: Keep going.

Q: When I finally DO see something, is it going to freak me out completely?

A: Up to you.

Q: There is also supposed to be a secret chamber of Thoth at Heliopolis, that was only to be opened by three as-yet- unborn- kings... so Cheops was told. Is or was there a secret chamber of Thoth at Heliopolis?

A: Maybe.

Q: Who were or are the 3 unborn kings?

A: Not so much people as trends.

Q: Okay, like the beasts of Daniel and Revelation. Why were the pyramids in three different sizes?

A: Construction refining.

Q: Why were they set on a Southwest axis with one of them off-set slightly?

A: Magnetic points of locus.

Q: Did this have anything to do with symbolizing the belt of Orion?

Q: What was the 'Benben' stone?

A: Laboratory.

Q: Well, nobody really knows, but they think it was like a pyramidal object, and it has been represented as being on top of an obelisk. Why?

A: Energy.

A: It produces energy.

Q: What kind?

A: EM.

Q: Who currently has the Benben stone?

A: It is buried.

Q: Where?

A: In Sinai.

Q: Who buried it?

A: Saphorus.

Q: Who was that?

A: Top director of Ahragh creed.

Q: What is that?

A: These are tales best left to the discoverer, not the demanderer.

Q: Why are there no inscriptions on the pyramids themselves?

A: Because it was not needed.

Q: When was the pyramid closed?

A: It is not closed, if you have the key.

Q: Who were the first to break into it?

A: Arabs.

Q: Which reminds me: who REALLY burned the library at Alexandria, since I have heard two stories, one that the Christians did it and the other that the Arabs did it. Which?

A: Neither.

Q: Who DID burn it?

A: Sword keepers of "the lock."

Q: Who are the Sword Keepers of the Lock?

A: Has to do with Illuminati.

Q: What was their purpose in burning this library?

A: What is the purpose in burning ANY library?

Q: To destroy knowledge. Prevent other people from having access to it. Why was the high priest of the Egyptian rites called "Chief of the Observers?"

A: Self-explanatory.

Q: Well, not really. What, precisely, is he supposed to be observing?

A: All who observe, learn.

Q: Why was the site at Giza chosen for the pyramids?

A: We suspect you have decided to "chuck" your quest, and have us "lead you by the hand," and therefore, we will refrain from assisting you in this "short-cut" process, as it would not help you ultimately. You have overwhelming, uncontrollable curiosity, but patience pays, my Dear, and "haste makes waste."

Q: Okay. But, I had gone through all this material and had assembled all these questions. I thought this was okay, because I always think that I am not doing enough because I don't know enough yet. I just think I ought to learn faster.

A: You cannot expect the answers to outpace the questions!

Q: Alright. Let me just say: I notice that Giza, the Canary Islands, Mt. Everest, and right here where we are sitting, are all along the same parallel - rather close, in fact. The same line of latitude.

A: Good observation.

Q: Anything else about that?

A: Any pyramids on the same latitude as Wroclaw?

Q: Well, I don't know! Are there? Never mind, you are gonna say 'discover!'

A: Yup.

Q: What was the function of the King's chamber?

A: Balancer to Queen's chamber.

Q: What was the niche in the Queen's chamber, that resembles the crack in the stone in the Arcadian Shepherd's painting, as well as the window in the St. Anthony painting. What was this for?

A: Mind accelerator.

Q: Was there like a chair there where you could sit, and the energy converged there?

Q: One thing that has been driving me nuts is the repeated representation of knees. I mean, they are everywhere. In the zodiac of Dendara there is even a leg with the knee joint as a constellation. And in the Bacchus and Ariadne painting, someone is brandishing a leg. What is it with this knee. I know that the word is related to genes, and that the word 'patella' is related to the root of platter, and thus 'grail,' all of these funny ideas are connected to the knee. Even my name!

A: Yes, so leave it until you have more pieces.

Q: You mean, I will get more pieces and this will make sense?

Q: Well, I am lost in a sea of puzzle pieces and I have not even begun to try to assemble them!

A: Step by step.

Q: We have the phoenix, cranes, herons, doves, ravens, and all are related somehow to speech or writing. Why are all these birds related this way?

A: Pass the test.

Q: What do you mean 'pass the test?'

Q: Well, writing is related to the words for cutting and inscribing and even shearing and sharks. You called the Etruscans 'Penitant Avian Lords,' who were also 'Templar Carriers.' Is this related to these bird images? Then related to speech, writing and shearing?

A: Pass the test.

Q: So, if you are writing, and you pass the test, then you can be a phoenix, dove or whatever?

Q: Ark suggested that the Etruscans may have gotten their alphabet as a mirror image. Could it be that they lived on the 'other side' of the mirror?

A: Latter is closer.

Q: The 'Opening of the Mouth' ceremony which seems to be the focus of the pyramid texts, the ritual that the authors of this book say that the pyramids were built as a site for, what was this ritual? They say that, on a certain day and time, when the stars were aligned properly, that the dead king would be taken into the pyramid, wrapped up as a mummy, stood up, and that his son and successor would open his mouth with some sort of implement to 'free his soul' so that it could fly out the shafts and become a star in Orion. Obviously this cannot be the answer.

Q: What was the Opening of the Mouth, performed on the dead Osiris, by Horus his son, said to be done by an adze of iron...

A: Merging of souls, or at least it was hoped.

Q: Why was it performed with this specifically mentioned iron adze and the 'iron fingers' of the four 'sons of Horus?'

A: What does iron do, if it does not conduct?

Q: It can also be a magnet, and magnets have poles. What did the Lotus flower, or the four sons represent?

A: Open.

Q: Now, supposedly, this area, Giza, was originally called Rostau. It took me awhile to realize that this is, literally, Ros-Tau, or Rose-Cross.

A: Yet another connection, but why?

Q: Well, I don't know! Rostau! That was even before it was called Giza. That is ANCIENT!

Q: Okay, there was an implement found in the pyramid when it was opened. It was an implement that was metal and looked like the Aries symbol. What was this instrument for?

A: Sceptor.

Q: Why this shape? What was the original purpose for the archetype of such a sceptor?

A: Duality of energy flow balance.

Q: Was this opening of the mouth, this idea of merging of souls, related to the symbolic 'kiss of the Templars?'

A: No, but it is food for thought for you.

Q: Hmmmm... okay. Okay. Food for thought. There was also a granite ball found in the pyramid...

A: Spherical shape serves as its own gravity to balance trapper.

Q: Now, the authors of this book connect the belt of Orion to the phallus, which they connect to the Benben stone, which they then connect to this 'transferring of the kingship' from Osiris to Horus in the symbolic opening of the mouth. Nevertheless, this has a genetic connotation in my mind. Well, one thought led to another, and I connected the three stars of the belt of Orion to the three gonads of the Nephilim. Does this mean that the pyramid can tell us how often the Nephilim come here?

Q: Is there any connection between the three stars of the belt of Orion and the three gonads of the Nephilim?

Q: Okay, is the pyramid also telling us cycles of 'return?'

A: Maybe, but you should study it more.

Q: Certainly I will. Ark is going to try to get the Pyramid Texts for us. Which reminds me, what was the frequent reference to the 'fields of reeds' in these texts?

A: Reeds occupy shallow waters.

Q: Why shallow waters? What significance?

A: Climate was different then, and on that note, Good Night!

Q: But I have more questions!!!! Okay, Good Night!

End of Session

Q: I noticed in Genesis Chapter 33, verse 11, it says that Jacob, who wrestled with the angel the previous night and was on his way to see his brother Esau, who he had tricked into giving up his blessing years before, “gave Esau the blessing”. What was this? The birthright from his father or the blessing Jacob received from the angel?

A: Trampled leaves of wrath.

Q: This is what Jacob gave to Esau?

A: Yes, and what is the "core" meaning there?

Q: I don't know. What is the core meaning?

A: Leaves are of the Tree of Apples, from whence we get the proverbial "grapes of wrath," the Blue Apples incarnate!

Q: Why are these leaves 'trampled?'

A: Removes chlorophyll.

Q: What is the significance of the chlorophyll?

A: When the chlorophyll dies, the autumnal equinox is at hand.

Q: Did this signify something about the autumnal equinox?

A: Discover what the significance is, my Dear!

Q: Why did Jacob then deceive his brother again? He was to travel and meet him in Edom, but then went in the other direction as soon as Esau was on his way.

A: Refer to last answer, and cross reference.

Q: After wrestling with the 'angel,' Jacob was renamed 'Israel,' which means 'he will rule as a god.' This tends to make me think that this angel whom Jacob seems to have conjured, did something. What was this being that Jacob wrestled with?

A: Elohim provides the conventional response.

I read this part of the session on page 522 and 523 of SHOTW tonight and the C’s quote of grapes of wrath reminded me of a thought while reading John Steinbeck’s ‘The Winter of our Discontent’ I had a few years ago. In the book Steinbeck writes about a talisman that is a family heirloom that plays a small role in the book. I thought at the time that the talisman represented the Holy Grail in the book.

Turns out Steinbeck started to love reading and literature after being given Thomas Malory's "Le Morte d'Arthur” and later in life started but did not finish a modern translation of this book.

http://www.gilroydispatch.com/lifestyles/columnists/martin_cheek/steinbeck-da-vinci-can-trace-roots-to-same-place/article_e4970a7a-267c-57b6-85ed-ba45011fe5a7.html

Now you're wondering, how does the Holy Grail tie in with John Steinbeck? Well, when Steinbeck was a child in Salinas, he found that reading was an arduous skill for him to learn. "Books were printed demons – the tongs and thumbscrews of outrageous persecution," he'd later relate.

But at age 9, an aunt set him on a life-long quest for the Holy Grail. She gave him a gift of Thomas Malory's "Le Morte d'Arthur." The boy Steinbeck opened the pages and found himself falling into the story.

"The magic happened," he described the moment. "I loved the old spelling of the words – and the words no longer used. Perhaps a passionate love for the English language opened to me from this one book."

Malory's epic tale set Steinbeck on a course to become one of America's greatest story-tellers. Novels such as "The Grapes of Wrath," "East of Eden," and "Of Mice and Men" would never have been created if Steinbeck had not fallen enchanted by the ancient spell of noble knight's quest.

Read Steinbeck's first best-selling book, "Tortilla Flat," and you'll see Malory's influence. The quirky Mexican characters represent the Knights of the Round Table.

Steinbeck felt so passionate about Malory's book that in 1956 when he was a well-established author, he set upon his own Grail quest – to translate Morte d'Arthur and bring it to life for modern readers. He spent years in the pursuit, living in the Somerset region of England to absorb the magic of the place of Arthurian legend.

Steinbeck's translation, titled "The Acts of King Arthur and His Nobel Knights," was never finished. His efforts ended before he got around to Malory's version of the Grail quest. Perhaps writer's block set in because he didn't think himself a spiritually worthy "knight" to finally find – in a literary sense – that most sacred relic.

Others had also picked up on the talisman representing the Holy Grail and other instances in Steinbeck’s books where the Arthurian legend is represented. If you google “John Steinbeck Holy Grail” a number of books come up where you can view excerpts of what people have written.

Also from Wikipedia on the where the title comes from:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Grapes_of_Wrath

While writing the novel at his home, 16250 Greenwood Lane, in what is now Monte Sereno, California, Steinbeck had unusual difficulty devising a title. The Grapes of Wrath, suggested by his wife Carol Steinbeck,[11] was deemed more suitable than anything by the author. The title is a reference to lyrics from "The Battle Hymn of the Republic", by Julia Ward Howe:

Mine eyes have seen the glory of the coming of the Lord:
He is trampling out the vintage where the grapes of wrath are stored;
He hath loosed the fateful lightning of His terrible swift sword:
His truth is marching on.

These lyrics refer, in turn, to the biblical passage Revelation 14:19–20, an apocalyptic appeal to divine justice and deliverance from oppression in the final judgment. This and other biblical passages had inspired a long tradition of imagery of Christ in the winepress, in various media.

And the angel thrust in his sickle into the earth, and gathered the vine of the earth, and cast it into the great winepress of the wrath of God. And the winepress was trodden without the city, and blood came out of the winepress, even unto the horse bridles, by the space of a thousand and six hundred furlongs.

What is also of note is that John Steinbeck and Joseph Campbel became and were good friends through a third person, Ed Ricketts. http://www.santacruzpsychologist.com/blog/2011/living-by-the-tides-ed-ricketts-john-steinbeck-joseph-campbell-and-jungian-psychology/

It is also not well known that Ed Ricketts seems to have had a profound influence on not only John Steinbeck, but also on Joseph Campbell. In the early stages of the relationship between the three, Campbell was becoming something of an expert on mythology, including the psychology of Carl Jung. In a very comprehensive and readable biography about Ricketts, author Eric Tamm wrote that Campbell once said about Ricketts, “[A]nything from Ed’s lab has fetish value in my life.” By 1946 the work of both Campbell and Ricketts was gaining momentum and results. Campbell was planning a visit to Ricketts and wrote in a letter proceeding this visit, “…I am sure that the laws of mythology are the laws of ‘spiritual biology,’ and that a good confab with yourself will make this quite clear to me.” (Tamm, 2004). The three men became good friends at a pivotal time in their respective personal and professional development. The intricate and complex interactions in Ed’s tide pools seems to have inspired both Campbell and Steinbeck in their philosophy and writing about mythology and human interactions.

I had read Tamm, Eric E. (2004). Beyond the Outer Shores: The Untold Odyssey of Ed Ricketts, the Pioneering Ecologist Who Inspired John Steinbeck and Joseph Campbel a number of years ago since Steinbeck is my favorite fiction author and Ricketts was written about in a couple of his books.

Just saw this documentary, which remindet me of this session with many questions.
_https://youtu.be/2fS9ixfQ_no

One thing was not clear what was it about this question with Wroclaw.
Laura said:
August 16, 1997
Frank, Laura, Andromeda

snipe...
Q: Alright. Let me just say: I notice that Giza, the Canary Islands, Mt. Everest, and right here where we are sitting, are all along the same parallel - rather close, in fact. The same line of latitude.

A: Good observation.

Q: Anything else about that?

A: Any pyramids on the same latitude as Wroclaw?

Q: Well, I don't know! Are there? Never mind, you are gonna say 'discover!'

A: Yup.

I was searching for the same line of latitude. but I could't find anything. Not because there are any, but because I couldn't find any side with this information.

I did a quick research regarding the "Ahragh Creed". There is nothing really coming up under that name but under "Arian Creed":

Arian creeds - Wikipedia which leads to

Notable is that the wiki entry says that this group never called themselves by the name "Arian Creed" but this name had been forced on them by their opposition. Which seem to have found them dangerous enough to collect and distort all of their works which makes them difficult to research as there are not a lot original writings left. This here is one of the few writings left, a letter, which is supposed to be not "distorted" / manipulated.

Some of them say that the Son is an eructation, others that he is a production, others that he is also unbegotten. These are impieties to which we cannot listen, even though the heretics threaten us with a thousand deaths. But we say and believe and have taught, and do teach, that the Son is not unbegotten, nor in any way part of the unbegotten; and that he does not derive his subsistence from any matter; but that by his own will and counsel he has subsisted before time and before ages as perfect as God, only begotten and unchangeable, and that before he was begotten, or created, or purposed, or established, he was not. For he was not unbegotten. We are persecuted because we say that the Son has a beginning but that God is without beginning.
— Theodoret: Arius's Letter to Eusebius of Nicomedia, translated in Peters' Heresy and Authority in Medieval Europe, p. 41

In this session, there may be ideas that might explain the stones spheres in Costa Rica. Before getting to the session, here is a description of the spheres from an article on Sott.net
Mystery of the Prehistoric Stone Balls
Eleanor Lothrop
Natural History, September 1955
Sun, 09 Sep 2007 22:56 UTC

As the unscientific wife of a scientist, who for years has tagged along on archaeological expeditions, I have witnessed many seemingly unexplainable discoveries, but none has provided a greater challenge or teased my imagination more acutely than the unbelievable stone balls found in Central America. The riddles they pose would threaten the deductive powers of a Sherlock Holmes.
1955_09_01.jpg

The author and her husband resting by one of the spheres. But for a revolution, they might never have investigated them.​

Why should hundreds of these perfectly shaped spheres, ranging in diameter from a few inches to eight feet, be scattered through the jungles southwestern Costa Rica? How could prehistoric people have shaped them with only the crudest of tools? And how could they have moved them over hill and dale from the distant sources of stone? No other stone balls of like size have been found anywhere else in the world, except for a few in the highlands of Guatemala and in Vera Cruz. The smooth, beautiful and almost perfectly rounded spheres give mute testimony to the artistic powers of an ancient people and tax modern man's ingenuity in explaining their workmanship and significance.

My acquaintance with them came about by pure chance.

A few years ago, my husband and I had made plans to spend the winter digging in a small Costa Rican town called Filadelfia, near the Nicaraguan border; where we had begun work the winter before. We reached Costa Rica prepared for any emergency, or so we thought, but we had overlooked the possibility of a revolution. There had been shooting and a few murders near the Nicaraguan frontier, bandits were taking advantage of the situation to loot the countryside, and Filadelfia might well be on their route. We wanted to keep to our plan, but the Lothrops were not thought to be worth a possible international incident, and Filadelfia was declared definitely out of bounds.
There is of course a Wiki for the spheres:
Stone spheres of Costa Rica
The stone spheres of Costa Rica are an assortment of over 300 petrospheres in Costa Rica, on the Diquís Delta and on Isla del Caño. Locally, they are also known as bolas de piedra (literally stone balls). The spheres are commonly attributed to the extinct Diquís culture, and they are sometimes referred to as the Diquís Spheres. They are the best-known stone sculptures of the Isthmo-Colombian area.

They are thought to have been placed in lines along the approach to the houses of chiefs, but their exact significance remains uncertain.

The Palmar Sur Archaeological Excavations are a series of excavations of a site located in the southern portion of the country, known as the Diquís Delta, and have centered on a site known as "Finca 6" (Farm 6). The archaeological findings date back to the Aguas Buenas Period (300–800 CE) and Chiriquí Period (800–1550 CE).
The material hardness of the stone spheres and the process of shaping them
Initially, I thought the stone balls looked as if they were made of granite but as mentioned below most are made of gabbro, which however like granite also has a hardness of 6-7 on Mohs scale of mineral hardness where 10 is the highest, so working the stone would not be easy. Sandstone has a similar hardness but is said to be easy to work, as is limestone with a hardness of less than 4.
The spheres range in size from a few centimetres to over 2 metres (6.6 ft) in diameter, and weigh up to 15 tons.[3] Most are sculpted from gabbro,[3] the coarse-grained equivalent of basalt. There are a dozen or so made from shell-rich limestone, and another dozen made from a sandstone. They appear to have been made by hammering natural boulders with other rocks, then polishing with sand. The degree of finishing and precision of working varies considerably. The gabbro came from sites in the hills, several kilometres away from where the finished spheres are found, though some unfinished spheres remain in the hills[citation needed]. They are used for decoration.
Regarding the observation that some of the stones were in limestone and easily worked sandstone while others were made from the more difficult to work gabbro, there is from this session regarding the construction of a pyramid which then leads one to the thought that all spheres were constructed using the same method.
Q: The Queen's chamber is lined with limestone, the King's chamber is lined with black granite. Why the difference?

A: Perfection in methods of sound wave construction.

A: Where do you suppose the black granite was excavated?

Q: I don't know. Not from there, for sure.

A: Okay, so what does this mean?

Q: I don't know. I thought there might be a difference in the purposes of the room because of the different construction. But, what you seem to be saying is that it was due to improved techniques of construction. So, the Queen's chamber must have been built first. Did they use the Queen's chamber to perfect the methods so that they could then build the Kings' chamber?

A: Important thing here is the method, not the purpose.

Q: What brought about the perfection in sound wave construction methods?

A: Increased knowledge.

Q: How long, from start to finish, did it take to build this pyramid?

A: 6 months.

Q: And their knowledge was so significantly increased from the building of the Queen's chamber, within this period, that the King's chamber could then be built differently?

Q: Was the Queen's chamber finished first?

Q: Was it then used to increase the knowledge?

The moving of the stone spheres
The Wiki explains the material for the stones was sourced several kilometres away. Even if we can imagine them rolling stone spheres weighing up to 15 tons up and down the hills, there are other options. If sound waves can be used for construction as in the pyramid, they can also be used for transportation. One example is Stonehenge mentioned in Session 23 October 1994
Q: (L) Who built Stonehenge?

A: Druids.

Q: (L) Who were the Druids?

A: Early Aryan group.

Q: (L) How did they move the stones and set them up?

A: Sound wave focusing; try it yourself; coral castle.

Q: (L) Who taught the Druids to use the sound waves?

A: They knew; handed down.

Q: (L) When was Stonehenge built?

A: 6000 approx. B.C.
The Wiki about the spheres reports some of the myths surrounding the creation of the spheres, and these stories indicate the ancients could have had some way of shaping stone, and that they did not roll the stone spheres up and down.
Numerous myths surround the stones, such as they came from Atlantis, or that they were made as such by nature. Some local legends state that the native inhabitants had access to a potion able to soften the rock. Limestone, for example, can be dissolved by acidic solutions obtained from plants. Research led by Joseph Davidovits of the Geopolymer Institute in France has been offered in support of this hypothesis.[18] However, most of the spheres were created from gabbro, an acid-resistant igneous rock.[19]

In the cosmogony of the Bribri, which is shared by the Cabecares and other American ancestral groups, the stone spheres are “Tara’s cannon balls”. Tara or Tlatchque, the god of thunder, used a giant blowpipe to shoot the balls at the Serkes, gods of winds and hurricanes, in order to drive them out of these lands.

It has been claimed that the spheres are perfect, or very near perfect in roundness, although some spheres are known to vary over 5 centimetres (2.0 in) in diameter. Also, the stones have been damaged and eroded over the years, and so it is impossible to know exactly their original shape. A review of the way that the stones were measured by Lothrop reveals that claims of precision are due to misinterpretations of the methods used in their measurement. Although Lothrop published tables of ball diameters with figures to three decimal places, these figures were actually averages of measurements taken with tapes that were nowhere near that precise.[20]
Coral Castle, unstable gravity waves and the possible shaping of the stones using sound
In Session 15 June 1996 there is much that may help explain what might have been involved in constructing the spheres:
A: Now, learn, read, research all you can about unstable gravity waves.

Q: (L) Okay. Unstable gravity waves. I'll see what I can find. Is there something more about this?

A: Meditate too!

Q: (L) Yes. Well, they have been telling us to meditate. Have you been meditating, Frank? (F) Not lately.

A: We mean for you, Laura, to meditate about unstable gravity waves as part of research.

Q: (L) Okay. Would it be alright to ask a few more questions about the Sufis?

A: Not unless you wish to get off the track.

Q: (L) That would be off the track from the way we are moving at present?

A: Not until you have memorized Sufi teachings to the extent that you can cross reference with Bible and similar works.

Q: (L) Okay. So, we are onto something with the Sufi teachings. But, we don't need to get off the track. I guess that they did with the Koran what some other mystics have done with the Bible. It is clear that there is something under the surface of it, but it is corrupted and twisted. And, I was convinced by seeing this underlying pattern that it was possible to penetrate the veil, and that gave me the impetus to push for a breakthrough.

A: Unstable gravity waves unlock as yet unknown secrets of quantum physics to make the picture crystal clear.

Q: (L) Can we free associate about these gravity waves since no bookstores are open at this hour? Gravity seems to be a property of matter. Is that correct?

A: And....

Q: (L) And hmmmm....

A: And antimatter!

Q: (L) Is the gravity that is a property of antimatter "antigravity?" Or, is it just gravity on the other side, so to speak?

A: Binder.

Q: (L) Okay. Gravity is the binder. Is gravity the binder of matter?

A: And...

Q: (L) Is gravity a property of light?

A: Not the issue.

Q: (L) What is the issue? Can you help me out here, Frank?

A: Gravity binds all that is physical with all that is ethereal through unstable gravity waves!!!

Q: (L) Is antimatter ethereal existence?

A: Pathway to.

Q: (L) Okay.

A: Doorway to.

Q: (L) Are unstable gravity waves... no, hold everything... do unstable gravity waves emanate from 7th density?

A: Throughout.

Q: (L) Do they emanate from any particular density?

A: That is just the point, there is none.

Q: (L) There are no unstable gravity waves?

A: Wrong...

Q: (L) There is no emanation point?

Q: (L) So, they are a property or attribute of the existence of matter, and the binder of matter to ethereal ideation?

A: Sort of, but they are a property of anti-matter, too!

Q: (L) So, through unstable gravity waves, you can access other densities?

A: Everything.

Q: (L) Can you generate them mechanically?

A: Generation is really collecting and dispersing.

Q: (L) Okay, what kind of a device would collect and disperse gravity waves? Is this what spirals do?

A: On the way to.

Q: (L) So, if were to focus on collecting unstable gravity waves...

A: When you wrote "Noah" where did you place gravity?

Q: (L) I thought that gravity was an indicator of the consumption of electricity; that gravity was a byproduct of a continuous flow of electrical energy...

A: Gravity is no byproduct! It is the central ingredient of all existence!

Q: (L) I was evaluating by electric flow and consumption... and I was thinking that electricity was evidence of some sort of consciousness, and that gravity was evidence that a planet that had it, had life...

A: We have told you before that planets and stars are windows. And where does it go?

Q: (L) The windows?

A: The gravity.

Q: (L) Oh. Gravity must go into the ethereal dimensions or densities. I mean, you have my head going in so many different directions that I feel like I have popcorn in there.

A: Good!

Q: (L) Well, where does gravity go. The sun is a window. Even our planet must be a window!

A: You have it too!!

Q: (L) So, gravity is the unifying principle... the thing that keeps things together, like the way all the fat pulls together in a bowl of soup.

A: Gravity is all there is.

Q: (L) Is light the emanation of gravity?

Q: (L) What is light?

A: Gravity.

Q: (L) Is gravity the same as the strong and weak nuclear forces?

A: Gravity is "God."

Q: (L) But, I thought God was light?

A: If gravity is everything, what isn't it? Light is energy expression generated by gravity.

Q: (L) Is gravity the "light that cannot be seen," as the Sufis call it: the Source.

A: Please name something that is not gravity.

Q: (L) Well, if gravity is everything, there is nothing that is not gravity. Fine. What is absolute nothingness?

A: A mere thought.

Q: (L) So, there is no such thing as non-existence?

A: Yes, there is.

Q: (L) Do thoughts produce gravity?

Q: (L) Does sound produce gravity?

Q: (L) Can sound manipulate gravity?

Q: (L) Can it be done with the human voice?

Q: (L) Can it be done tonally or by power through thought?

A: Both.

Q: (L) Then, is there also specific sound configurations involved?

A: Gravity is manipulated by sound when thought manipulated by gravity chooses to produce sound which manipulates gravity.

Q: (L) Now, did the fellow who built the Coral Castle spin in his airplane seat while thinking his manipulations into place?

A: No. He spun when gravity chose to manipulate him to spin in order to manipulate gravity.

Q: (L) Does gravity have consciousness?

Q: (L) Is it ever possible for the individual to do the choosing, or is it gravity that IS him that chose?

A: The gravity that was inside him was all the gravity in existence.

Q: (L) Well, I thought the Sufis were tough! (F) Well, it's probably because of your studies that this door opened. (L) Good grief! What have I done! Alright. I am confused.

A: No you are not.

Q: (L) Then, just put it this way: I am befuddled and overloaded.

A: Befuddling is fun!

Q: (L) Well, I guess that if any of this is going to be of particular significance to us, then we will certainly find out the details as we go along.

A: How many times do we have to tell you?!?!

Q: (L) Learning is fun! Right!

A: The entire sum total of all existence exists within each of you, and vice versa.

Q: (L) Then what is the explanation for the "manyness" that we perceive?

A: Perception of 3rd density.

Q: (L) So, the entire universe is inside me... okay, that's... I understand. Oddly enough, I do. The problem is accessing it, stripping away the veils.

A: That is the fun part.

Q: (L) So, the fellow who built the Coral Castle was able to access this. Consistently or only intermittently?

A: Partially.

Q: (L) According to what I understand, at the speed of light, there is no mass, no time, and no gravity. How can this be?

A: No mass, no time, but yes, gravity.

Q: (L) A photon has gravity?

A: Gravity supersedes light speed.

Q: (L) Gravity waves are faster than light?

Q: (L) What would make a gravity wave unstable?

A: Utilization.

Q: (L) I feel like I am missing a really big point here...

A: You are, but you can only find it at your own pace.

Q: (L) Well, I think I need to do some reading and research so that I can come back to this.

A: And, on that note, good night.
The possible functions of stone spheres
The Wiki proposes the stones were used for decoration, and the myth about the cannonballs of tara suggest they were used against someone. Are there other options than decorations and cannonballs? In this session, a granite ball in the pyramid had a particular function:
Q: Hmmmm... okay. Okay. Food for thought. There was also a granite ball found in the pyramid...

A: Spherical shape serves as its own gravity to balance trapper.
In the case of the pyramid, one may wonder who the trapper was and what was to be trapped? The above connects with the repeated statements in the sessions that spheres are windows and portals as in the following session although the scale is that of the Earth.
(Pierre) Well, I wanted to ask about this inversion that we talked about previously. My theory is that what caused the frozen mammoths and what may cause the sudden drop in temperature was some kind of Super Derecho: basically, the jet stream being deviated towards the surface of the Earth. Does it make any sense?

(L) What?

(Andromeda) You're asking if the sudden drop of temperature is because the jet stream drops towards the Earth?

(Pierre) Yeah.

(L) That it suddenly goes lower. It gets pushed down.

(Pierre) Well...

A: That is very close!

Q: (Pierre) Uh, okay. This cosmic energy coming from the sun and its interaction with its companion powers El Niño. But I guess El Niño is not the only effect of these surges...
A: Remember that the center of a sphere is a window!

Q: (Pierre) Yeah, I remember that.

A: Portal too!

Q: (L) So the energy that powers El Niño could come from within the Earth in a sense as coming through a portal to another dimension?

A: Yes

Q: (L) Or density or something.

(Joe) It's one of the effects of the Wave, right?

A: Yes

Q: (L) Is the Wave going to come upon us from within our own planet?

A: Partly already showing signs and symptoms!

Q: (L) Okay, anybody?
For other examples of the centre of a sphere being a window, one can read posts like this by @goyacobol

If the above-indicated use of the sphere in the pyramid is limited, then here is also the following more general use:
A: No. Stones were once utilized to provide for all needs, as the energies transmitted connected directly with the pituitary gland to connect spiritual realities with the material realms of 3rd and 4th densities. So you see, the "stone" was viewed as Matriarchal indeed!
Summary
If one follows the topics of the sessions and related them to the stones spheres in Costa Rica, mostly made of gabbro with a hardness of 6-7 on Mohs scale of mineral hardness and weighing up to 15 tons, then it is possible that they were constructed and moved using soundwaves, just like stones used in the Pyramids and Stonehenge. It is also possible that the property of the centre of a sphere being a window was part of their original purpose, even if one can also imagine that they had other functions including being decorations and museum pieces which seems the only one left today.

I had one unpleasant ,,adventure,, regarding this very session. I read it in bed in the evening before falling asleep. It made for quite a pleasant dream in which I found myself in the Great Pyramid during its glory days. I remember walking down a corridor and the walls were moving up and down and sideways in front of me. It was as if the pyramid itself was leading me somewhere, blocking certain passages and unlocking others. Moreover, the inscriptions on the walls were constantly changing. Suddenly, I got a ringing in my left ear. The ringing became stronger and stronger and woke me up from sleep. When I was awake, the ringing became painful until I finally stopped hearing in this ear. Fortunately my panic that I would now be half deaf was short-lived as everything returned to normal within a few minutes.​

Back
Top Bottom