Session 16 April 2016

lainey said:
Thanks for the session! I like the idea of creating a worldwide crystal grid of positive intention all connected up.
Would it be helpful for people to donate crystals?

I think that's a good question! I have one nice big crystal but don't know if it "fits" me. So if that would be helpful I could always donate it for someone else - to let the Cs decide to whom it fits best.

Hesper said:
SeekinTruth said:
Hmm. Love, acceptance, and gratitude toward the Universe has been the most consistent intent I've been conveying to my water since the other recent session mentioned it talking/transferring intent to water. The others being balance and harmony (in an "As Above, so below" kind of way), and please heal on all levels as needed.

If ya'll are going to be putting all that effort into the crystals project anyway, I'd definitely purchase some. And make a few hundred dollar donation to cover others' if they can't afford it. I was a bit uneasy about asking Laura and the chateau crew to go through the whole process for us forum members thinking it's going to be a big added burden....

I'd definitely purchase some too - thanks you all for making such an extra effort for us!

I would also be interested in purchasing some, sounds like an excellent idea and the ensuing energetic linkage is a great thought.

And many thanks for the session.

Thank you for this wonderful session. I would definitely love to purchase a crystal that has been charged by the chateau crew.

Leonel said:
Thank you crew!!!

Let´s go to the valley...

Psalm 23
A psalm of David.

1 The Lord is my shepherd, I lack nothing.
2 He makes me lie down in green pastures,
he leads me beside quiet waters,
3 he refreshes my soul.
He guides me along the right paths
for his name’s sake.
4 Even though I walk
through the darkest valley,
I will fear no evil,
for you are with me;

your rod and your staff,
they comfort me.
5 You prepare a table before me
in the presence of my enemies.
You anoint my head with oil;
my cup overflows.
6 Surely your goodness and love will follow me
all the days of my life,
and I will dwell in the house of the Lord
forever.

The problem I have always had with Psalm 23 is that it crystallizes the Shepherd persona. The shepherd looks after his flock for 2 reasons only - so he can shear their wool and so he can ultimately eat them, or sell them to somebody else to eat. The whole image of god being a shepherd has always seemed like a principle hiding in clear view, that indicates that we are owned by 4D STS who want to feed off us, not to love and care for us.

Flashgordonv, maybe the psalm has a deeper meaning akin to the Magician fable that gurdjieff imparted. A large majority of folks are ambling around like sheep, hoping for a rod and staff to guide them and Lord to be their shepard. For those aware of the great 'sheering' ahead, we can work to help others and take comfort in knowing that working together we can persevere through this Valley of the Shadows ahead. Sure, it's going to be painful in ways unimaginable, but knowing that others are suffering and that we can try to help one another is what gives me hope.

There's so much to this thread that I want to explore. I've been extremely tired as many on the thread have mentioned, more so that I have in a while. The Iodine protocol has helped immensely with my energy levels but i've been feeling out of it for the past week. I've become clumsy as well intermittently over the past month, bumping into things and miss judging distances more than usual. Luckily I haven't had any mishaps in the gym!

More importantly, I want to thank the Chataeu Crew for this incredible session and I look forward to seeing the crystal charging exercise come to fruition. I'm up for some CRS and tribal unit linkage via the crystals. It's like a spiritual internet without all the negative stuff, like spam, trolls and other unmentionables. Sign me up!

Finally, I know a tree structure was mentioned as a computer data structure/real world analogy but what about a graph structure? There are nodes, just as with trees, though they are referred to vertices typically. Instead of pointers to other nodes, there are edges which connect other nodes. These edges sometimes contain a weighted value to designate how strong a connection is to other nodes. Basically a tree is a simplified graph, specifically an acyclic, undirected graph! What I'm getting at is, maybe once we begin to network initially through the crystals, our 'data structure' will resemble a tree. As we (as nodes) begin to reach a critical mass though, as Joe and others reposted from a previous session, maybe our connections between each of us (as nodes) will start to resemble a graph structure? Just thought I'd add my 2 cents to this as I had to explore this data structure recently for a problem at work (which was likely not a coincidence!).

Laura said:
Joe said:
I think that the idea was that if it is 'charged' here then it provides an "energetic link".

Yes. That was my understanding - that it would help to link group members together in some way. Like a general pre-charging thing and then each individual would add their own personal charge.

Anyway, we are looking into acquiring some crystals. I think that we could spend a week or so doing a mass clearing of them, and then a sort of mass charging. My thought is that it ought to be an energy of love, acceptance and gratitude toward the Universe thus bringing the individual into alignment with the creative processes. Not only would we use the super-charging technique but also probably singing to them.

Thank you all for another fantastic session, with so much to ponder! The discussion about the importance and relevance of crystals made me remember of the first session as transcribed in Chapter 17 of the Wave series, in the second book. (I'm reading from a Kindle device, the excerpt from the session is in the 8078 position, at 77% of the file). There we read:

July 16, 1994
Q: (L) Have any of us been abducted?
A: Yes.
Q: Who of us sitting here?
A: All.
Q: (L) How many times?
A: Frank - 57; Candy - 56; Laura - 12.
Q: (L) Why has Laura not been abducted as much? (Laura laughs)
A: It is not over.
Q: (Candy laughs)
A: Candy was abducted last month. Laura - 33 - [years of age or years ago?]
Q: (L) Who is abducting us?
A: Others.
Q: (L) What is the name of the group?
A: Different names.
Q: (L) Are we all abducted by the same group?
A: Mostly.
Q: (L) What did they do to us?
A: Gave false memories. Made you inhibited child - headaches - sick at school.
Q: (C) Where is my implant?
A: Head.
Q: Frank?
A: Same.
Q: Laura?
Q: (L) What are the implants for?
A: Study device.
Q: (L) To study what?
A: Soul composition.
Q: (L) Do any of the rituals we perform provide protection against further abduction?
A: Maybe some Crystals with energy fields. Don't need protection if you have knowledge.

Q: (L) How do we get this knowledge?
A: Deep subconscious.
Q: (L) When did we get it?
A: Before birth.
Q: (L) Is there anything else we can do for protection?
A: Learn, meditate, read.
Q: (L) Are we doing what we need to be doing at the present?
A: So far. Need awaken. Must go now. Out of Energy. I must go.

Interestingly, the remark about the crystals is absent from the transcription of the session here in the forum:

July 16, 1994
Q: (L) Have any of us been abducted?
A: Yes.
Q: Who of us sitting here?
A: All.
Q: (L) How many times?
A: Frank - 57; Candy - 56; Laura - 12.
Q: (L) Why has Laura not been abducted as much? (Laura laughs)
A: It is not over.
Q: (Candy laughs)
A: Candy was abducted last month. Laura - 33 - [years of age or years ago?]
Q: (L) Who is abducting us?
A: Others.
Q: (L) What is the name of the group?
A: Different names.
Q: (L) Are we all abducted by the same group?
A: Mostly.
Q: (L) What did they do to us?
A: Gave false memories. Made you inhibited child - headaches - sick at school.
Q: (C) Where is my implant?
A: Head.
Q: Frank?
Q: Laura?
Q: (L) What are the implants for?
A: Study device.
Q: (L) To study what?
A: Soul composition.
Q: (L) Do any of the rituals we perform provide protection against further abduction?
A: Don't need protection if you have knowledge.

Q: (L) How do we get this knowledge?
A: Deep subconscious.
Q: (L) When did we get it?
A: Before birth.
Q: (L) Is there anything else we can do for protection?
A: Learn, meditate, read.
Q: (L) Are we doing what we need to be doing at the present?
A: So far. Need awaken. Must go now. Out of Energy. I must go.

(From http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=15382.msg125602#msg125602)

It's amazing to think that crystals were mentioned at the very first contact with the C's, though I understand that some earlier sessions were not taped so the divergence of transcriptions can happen. At the same time, I see that the C's were trying to open the channel thus focusing on rituals and so on (as discussed extensively by Laura throughout the Wave) could do more harm than good...That just goes to show that knowledge and awareness always take precedence? I'm wondering about knowledge of crystals, maybe one has to acquire much knowledge and experience in order to utilize them (and share with others) so that's why the C's emphatically suggested that the selection could not be made by anyone? Just some thoughts...

Gaby said:
Nienna said:
I was a bit hesitant, as others were, because of the added energy that would be required from you. But it looks like you have that licked so add my name to the list of those who are saying that they are interested in these crystals. :flowers:

Ditto :)

It would be lovely to see pictures about the process. Above all, I hope you all will have some fun. :flowers:

A heartfelt thank you to Laura and the girls for doing this, I was also hesitant because of the added energy and time that would be required. Seeing as you might have a method in mind, please sign me up for Cassiopaea Crystals too. Would sending a PM be the best way to give you our name, dates of birth and exact location?

Arwenn said:
Gaby said:
Nienna said:
I was a bit hesitant, as others were, because of the added energy that would be required from you. But it looks like you have that licked so add my name to the list of those who are saying that they are interested in these crystals. :flowers:

Ditto :)

It would be lovely to see pictures about the process. Above all, I hope you all will have some fun. :flowers:

A heartfelt thank you to Laura and the girls for doing this, I was also hesitant because of the added energy and time that would be required. Seeing as you might have a method in mind, please sign me up for Cassiopaea Crystals too. Would sending a PM be the best way to give you our name, dates of birth and exact location?

Please accept my thanks and gratitude for all your efforts. I also would like to share and enhance, through the crystal network, the groups' receivership capability. One more connection on a territory with few members as it seems.

Just an idea about opening a separate thread for the crystal network members to be , or shall we use PM for personal data?

I also have some hesitancy as to asking this extra effort from the crew and also keeping the network clear of bad influences. But considering that the internet served us so far (with both kind of influences) it is up to us to network in a new way and work on ourselves.

We are all STS and we are just passing through the Valley of Shadows. In the ancient Chinese texts the Valley represents the Receiving, the Feminine principle, the ether, water also:

_http://www.egreenway.com/taichichuan/vstccs2.htm

The valley spirit never dies;
It is called the mysterious female.
The gateway of the mysterious female
Is called the root of heaven and earth.
It is like a veil barely seen,
But if you use it, it never fails."
- Chanting the Tao Te Ching

"When discussing Taoist philosophy, metaphors are used to describe various concepts. These examples are usually taken from nature. The metaphor of 'gu-shen', loosely translated as 'the valley spirit', has been used to describe the concept of Emptiness. Emptiness, by most people, is viewed as something negative. The metaphor of gu-shen shows how very important, and positive, Emptiness is. A valley allows the flow of the river because it is low and humble. It is wide so accepts the warmth and light of the sun to sustain growth. So in it's emptiness, it supports life, not only in it, but to those who come to it."
- Why "Gu-Shen?"
"The spirit of the valley – a powerful symbol of the female principle – is eternal. It has always been there and will always be. We can call it the mystical female, or the sacred feminine. The sacred feminine is the universal source of life. Therefore, the doorway to the essence of the mystical female is what we can call the root, origin, or genesis of the entire world. This essence – life itself – is a continuous flow. We tend to take it for granted and not pay attention to it, but it is always there. And it does not matter how much it is utilized – the power of life is literally inexhaustible."
- Derek Lin, Tao Te Ching, p. 12.

But for receiving and sending the proper frequencies we must also acquire the proper energetic - physical - spiritual configuration. This is why the Valley of Shadow should be passed through, as the Shadows are our personal and collective illusions. When we succeed in shedding them, we return to the purity of the newborn - being and world.

Thank you!

latulipenoire said:
Interestingly, the remark about the crystals is absent from the transcription of the session here in the forum:

<snip>
It's amazing to think that crystals were mentioned at the very first contact with the C's, though I understand that some earlier sessions were not taped so the divergence of transcriptions can happen. At the same time, I see that the C's were trying to open the channel thus focusing on rituals and so on (as discussed extensively by Laura throughout the Wave) could do more harm than good...That just goes to show that knowledge and awareness always take precedence? I'm wondering about knowledge of crystals, maybe one has to acquire much knowledge and experience in order to utilize them (and share with others) so that's why the C's emphatically suggested that the selection could not be made by anyone? Just some thoughts...

Yes. It was when I was going over the transcripts to verify them that I noticed that the remark about crystals was written on the notes to the side. It appeared that it was added by the individual making the notes, so I omitted it. And, since I didn't have tapes of the early sessions, I couldn't listen to be sure.

Eol said:
Persej said:
Joe said:
I think that the idea was that if it is 'charged' here then it provides an "energetic link".

Speaking about "energetic links", I'm wondering if the energy is going to flow in just one direction or in both. I mean, I would love to receive some more energy, but I'm wondering if the members outside of Chateau can also act as givers of energy, like some sort of human antennae for cosmic energy, and thereby transmit some of that caught energy into the center of our network.

I think that the link is not unidirectionnal. And in this sens, I immagine that a selection must be applied in order to limit possible "negative influences" through the network no ?
Yes, to my knowledge this is correct.

Two years ago I found myself anchoring a conduit for energy to come down. Before it was being sucked in to a giant gaping black maw. Our life force was being sucked from us. This took place in Parksville, BC, at the labyrinth, which I walked for three days, with the intent of reversing this outflow. I played the harmonica throughout. On the third day the harmonica played backwards half of the time and I could switch it from playing backwards to forward and back again by blowing through all the notes at once. So yes the energy should flow in both directions, freely. Not being sucked out of us with nothing in return.

Later that evening, after leaving the park where the labyrinth was, I pulled into a gas station to fuel up my truck. It was dark out so the lights were on above the pump island. As I pulled in, the lights seemed to double in brightness. They went back dimmer as I pulled out. Kinda strange, but then, there was a lot of strange things happening at that time.

I would have to say that my internal crystal/s were activated, at that time. For a short time, likely because I would not be here today without the activation. However short lived the experience was, was likely due to the need of more work with the cleanliness factor within my machine. This is being accomplished through the iodine\zeolite protocol. The next few months should prove to be interesting,

And, yes I would like to have a crystal, so as to connect with this free flowing energy grid.

Concerning grounding:

Was thinking that there are a number of ways it seems to ground a bed under the mattress. Had a look around at some local wire mesh (see photo) and may, although the edges are a bit sharp, settle for galvanized steel lath that is most often used for stucco work. You can buy it in flat fairly ridged sheets roughly 2ft by 5ft - not very expensive and it is pretty tightly weaved. Two or three sheets joined (overlapped) might be a good size for most beds.

From this point, cut to length an extension cord with a three pronged connector. Use a ground wire clamp affixed to both the mesh under the mattress and the ground wire section of the extension cord piece. With the extension cords 3-prong socket connector end (especially if it can be taken apart) either directly remove or cut off the hot and neutral prongs leaving just the center ground prong for the ground socket connection - seems like it would be a pretty clean way to ground the lath, yet there might be even better ways.

Attachments

• Steel Lath.png
    Steel Lath.png
    293.5 KB · Views: 360
Oui, en effet, si c'est vous qui chargez ces cristaux pour les membres du forum, nous serons reliés entre nous...
J'ai vraiment hâte de les recevoir... Merci de nous donner les informations pour les commander...
Un grand merci à Vous pour tout votre travail précieux...

Yes, in effect, if it is you who load these crystals for the members of the forum, we shall be linked up between us...
I am really impatient to accept them... Thank you for giving us information to order them...
One thank you very much to You for all your precious job...

I'm all for the network forming a stronger connection as many have stated here but for some reason I have reservations regarding the crystal information that has been passed on through the c's which won't go away. I know I don't have to take part in the process and my concerns may be programs of my own making but I thought I would express them here.

Well I was going through my new age phase I had purchased many crystals and read books and Internet articles on crystals and their properties. During this time in my life I was definitely looking for an easy fix and jumped from one new age fad to another. I think someone once suggested I was spiritually materialistic. I would chase and look for meanings in things that would fit what I wanted to see. Really looking for that shamanic experience or a mystical event and been so blasé I feel like I left myself exceptionally vulnerable to negative influences. Though I'm not saying some of the events that happened and things I Learned then weren't beneficial.

Finding sott and gradually learning more about our reality from sott and the forum I left the new age world behind. I know Laura and the team are extremely thorough in what they do and I trust them but I have this concern that the crystal project is treading back into the new age realm. This took me a long time to break free from so probably is the reason for my own worries on the matter. I think I will go through session and thread again to review what's been said. My own thinking is probably clouding what's been discussed.

Laura said:
Gandalf said:
They are no words to thank you and all your team for all the things that you are/have been doing to help us and the only way that I can see is to help the others following us in the staircase and of course "support your goal whatever way we can". :love:

I am definitively looking for those special crystals.

I think that I can approach this as an educational and fun process. I think I'll even make photos as we go along to share. Probably what might be the most entertaining (and time consuming) will be the selecting of the right crystal for the specific individual. I need to devise a simple feedback mechanism for that with the help of the girls. I think we'll just have a table full of crystals beside me, get the Cs online, and have the requests with name, birthdate and current location in a stack. Focus on that, then, move my right hand around the pile of crystals until the right one is identified by my left hand on the board (with the able assistance of the girls). Then, possibly, ask if there is any additional work to be done for that particular individual. I think that's likely to be a lot more accurate than just individually dowsing.

Muchas gracias to Niodllaea of Cassiopae,Laura,Andromeda,Galatea and the rest of The Team.As always you share useful information with us in order to deal much better in this chaotic word.
I see,Laura that you already has a plan in your mind to make more accurate and effective the crystals service.As long is going to be an educational and fun process for you,i would like to join to the crystals list.

:love: :flowers:

Thank you so much for the session, and for the crystal work! :thup:

Thebull said:
I'm all for the network forming a stronger connection as many have stated here but for some reason I have reservations regarding the crystal information that has been passed on through the c's which won't go away. I know I don't have to take part in the process and my concerns may be programs of my own making but I thought I would express them here.

Well I was going through my new age phase I had purchased many crystals and read books and Internet articles on crystals and their properties. During this time in my life I was definitely looking for an easy fix and jumped from one new age fad to another. I think someone once suggested I was spiritually materialistic. I would chase and look for meanings in things that would fit what I wanted to see. Really looking for that shamanic experience or a mystical event and been so blasé I feel like I left myself exceptionally vulnerable to negative influences. Though I'm not saying some of the events that happened and things I Learned then weren't beneficial.

Finding sott and gradually learning more about our reality from sott and the forum I left the new age world behind. I know Laura and the team are extremely thorough in what they do and I trust them but I have this concern that the crystal project is treading back into the new age realm. This took me a long time to break free from so probably is the reason for my own worries on the matter. I think I will go through session and thread again to review what's been said. My own thinking is probably clouding what's been discussed.

I am very glad you shared your concerns, Thebull. Keeping them to ourselves tends to augment them, and we are left with nothing but our own subjective arguments parading into our heads.

The thing is that a lot of the new agey ideas and practices have their roots in ancient systems of knowledge but they are promoted nowadays with more than a twist. Like reiki and even meditation. I think the same holds for crystals. There is a way to use these tools to assist our spiritual development and our connection with each other, but they are not a short cut to anything. You have to Work to learn to properly meditate (as in following the POTS phrases with concentration and intent), there's a lot of knowledge to be gathered before one ascertains which symbols are beneficial and under what circumstances regarding reiki, and there will be a lot of effort by Galatea, Andromeda and Laura to choose and infuse the appropriate crystal, the appropriate way, for each individual. And then the individual themselves will have to concentrate and try to choose wisely his/her own intention for his/her crystal. To me, these make the biggest difference.

I fully understand your reservations based on your new age experiences: new age uses distorted tools promising life changing/enhancing/healing experiences based on wishful/magical thinking and lacking in real Work, gathering of true knowledge and putting in any effort. But this here is a different deal, so yes, maybe reread the session and the thread and see how you feel about it all later :)

Back
Top Bottom