Session 16 April 2016

Joe said:
I wonder if this CRS records all data/events or if there is some criteria necessary for events to be stored.

I think there is no separation between data/events and the information 'stored' in the CRS. This goes back to the metaphysical/cosmological basics.

We have the primary idea that information is the underlying nature of reality. Information may then structure itself so as to bring about consciousness of information. And information structures form all which exists.

If information is the underlying nature of reality, and everything is natural processes in action, then everything is information processing in action.

Another fundamental idea is that of 'gravity' as the universal medium for the expression of everything. It can then be thought of as the cosmic "bit-in-itself". The thought center of Being then corresponds to the state "1", and the thought center of Non-being corresponds to the state "0".

In the old diagram of the densities as the tree of life, the One (7D) divides into three aspects at the next level. These are 6D STO, 6D STS, and 'unified knowledge'. The 6D level corresponds to the "Absolute II" in Mouravieff's terms, so 6D STO is an active expression or "impersonal self" of the thought center of Being. 6D STS is a virtual (non-sentient) counterpart for the thought-center of Non-being. And, knowledge going to the core of everything, 'unified knowledge' is just an earlier term for the information structure of the cosmos.

6D STO is a creative meta-consciousness or self-awareness of the information structure of the cosmos. The separation between 6D STO and 7D consciousness is only functional, since the framework of separate existences and learning of lessons through them is defined below the Absolute II (and so below the 6D level).

6D STO has at its disposal (and at the core of its existence) the information structure of the cosmos. In 6D STO, knowledge and being is one, and the knowledge in question is the knowledge of all. The CRS is just another conceptualization for having access to the information structure of the cosmos.

The information structure of the cosmos can be compared to 'RAM', and the state of everything is part of it.

OSIT.

bjorn said:
[quote author= Joe]I wonder if this CRS records all data/events or if there is some criteria necessary for events to be stored.
On top of that, I think that if the CRS is a natural function it would only assist you if you are ready for that kind of information and if it does not go against free-will.
[/quote]

This reminds me of the way that events appear to be proceeding and how the C's have been moving us all along in steps.

First, they have filled us in all about the reality we live in such as the info on levels of Density, aliens, STO/STS etc.
Then we were introduced into the concept of the Work, all that entails and how this all changes us to a great extent.
When a fairly large group of us apparently had made substantial progress in all this, we were next encouraged to get on the Iodine protocol as this can rid us of the parasites which drain our receivership capacities along with aiding us in freeing our minds from illusions and such. Even though we had already been researching Iodine and many of us may have began this protocol just for the health benefits, we were informed it has more importance than we were aware of and that we really needed to be free of parasites to get to the next level. Not to mention the psychological cleansing effects it appears to have.

Many of us probably wonder why we have not been told before this time about the use of crystals to link us all up. I think it is because we were just not ready before now. I doubt that if we were told to try crystals long ago much would have come of it.

It is true that one can not take a next step before finishing the step one is currently on. It looks like we are now ready for the next step.

These really are strange and exciting times!

Thanks for another informative session. Many years ago, when traveling away from home,I happened upon a new age fair and wandered onto a small stand. A lady at the stand was selling a variety if crystals along with a whole variety of strange and mysterious knick-knacks. I was drawn to a small crystal with an odd shape, so I bought it. When I got back home, I shoes it to a Member of my metaphysical group at that time ( yep, been there, done that and got the T- shirt!), and when she saw the crystal her eyes lit up. She held it in her hands and then declared the crystal had chosen me! She then proceeded to show me how to clean and program the crystal using water and sunlight. I did as instructed, and then carried the crystal around for a couple of months. One day I noticed that I could not find the crystal. When I mentioned this to my friend, she solemnly told me that the crystal had done it's work and moved on. Interesting evolutionary experience!
I'm certainly game to try out crystals programmed at the Chateau so count me in.

Incidentally, the CRS, Aural imprint field and Akashic record are probably all one and the same thing. Now I wonder what happens when a timeline is changed in 3D by 4D interference? Is the record of previous occurrence erased or overwritten? Something to ponder....

Pierre said:
Voyageur said:
Had a look around at some local wire mesh (see photo) and may, although the edges are a bit sharp, settle for galvanized steel lath that is most often used for stucco work.

You can put duct tape along the edges to prevent the mesh from damaging your bed.

I haven't made my mesh grid yet but was also thinking that aluminum foil would be another easy way to sandwich in between the mattress and box spring.

I don't think it has to be square holes, just it's lighter and cheaper when you are dealing with steel.

Using paper clips to overlap them would make them bonded together electrically. A paper clip could also be used to wrap wire around to attach to the foil and the wire attached to a plug or you can loosen the screw on the middle of the outlet and wrap the wire and tighten the screw to bond it to ground. Every outlet that has a ground prong bonds that to the faceplate/box. Some ungrounded outlets also still have the faceplate/box as ground through the "BX" armored cable which was common on older homes in some areas. They sell those 2 prong to 3 prong adapters which have a tab to screw into that faceplate screw for ground (but usually nobody does it, haha).

Divide By Zero said:
Pierre said:
Voyageur said:
Had a look around at some local wire mesh (see photo) and may, although the edges are a bit sharp, settle for galvanized steel lath that is most often used for stucco work.

You can put duct tape along the edges to prevent the mesh from damaging your bed.

I haven't made my mesh grid yet but was also thinking that aluminum foil would be another easy way to sandwich in between the mattress and box spring.

I don't think it has to be square holes, just it's lighter and cheaper when you are dealing with steel.

Using paper clips to overlap them would make them bonded together electrically. A paper clip could also be used to wrap wire around to attach to the foil and the wire attached to a plug or you can loosen the screw on the middle of the outlet and wrap the wire and tighten the screw to bond it to ground. Every outlet that has a ground prong bonds that to the faceplate/box. Some ungrounded outlets also still have the faceplate/box as ground through the "BX" armored cable which was common on older homes in some areas. They sell those 2 prong to 3 prong adapters which have a tab to screw into that faceplate screw for ground (but usually nobody does it, haha).

Yes, what you mention (foil and clips) might work just fine.

As for the mesh above - steel lath as it is sold, in fact I did the very thing, used duct tape (thanks for mentioning it) on the edges and seams. The lath was actually sold in 2x8 ft sheets, not 5ft as thought. The electrical connection was the simple thing.

As for grounding, somewhere in this thread there were some cautions about checking the main ground from the junction box to ensure it was proper i.e. attached to an external ground rod or conductive pipping to ground - some hookups to the piping can be sketchy. If in doubt, people should have an electrician check it out out - in other words, be careful fiddling with grounds that may not be well grounded. Others may be able to weigh in on this.

Kinyash said:
Incidentally, the CRS, Aural imprint field and Akashic record are probably all one and the same thing. Now I wonder what happens when a timeline is changed in 3D by 4D interference? Is the record of previous occurrence erased or overwritten? Something to ponder....

In the 4th dimension, we remember everything. Then there is no limit to the knowledge of all and vsevseh incarnations! ;)

We are rapidly moving towards a beautiful, passing the valley of the shadow, I will fear no evil ..., the very thought of coming pleases the soul!

Мы стремительно движемся к прекрасному, пройдя долину теней,не убоюсь Я зла..., сама мысль о грядущем РАДУЕТ ДУШУ!

Just to mention something about grounding .
Not every home outlets have a real ground connection. Some of them are made without real grounding, but there is some king of protection too. The neutral wire is used as a ground. This is very common system, especially in places( such a factories ) where big machines are using very big currents, but there are also homes that are made on this system.

So, i dont know how wise is to connect metal mesh under a mattress to a grounding system like this. The danger is that if something happens in your electrical installation and the neutral ground somehow breaks, or loose contact then you will have a hot wire on the neutral and ground contact on your outlet( it happen to my apartment 2 weeks ago ).

And if your apartment have a grounding system like this without a real ground wire then i dont know how efficient it will be in the case of grounding the metal mesh under a mattress .
I would connect the metal mesh to the ground contact of my electrical installation only if i have a real ground contact in the outlet, not a system where a ground is connected to a neutral wire.
Unfortunately its not the case in my apartment.

A very interesting session, as usual! Thanks everybody for sharing it.
I have a question concerning the following that I hope someone can answer..

(Galatea) Can you also charge semi-precious stones?

A: Yes

Q: (Galatea) Like jade?

(L) So you can charge your jewelry?

Q: (Galatea) Does each stone have a specific strength, or can it be charged with whatever you want?

A: Give it time to learn!

Q: (Galatea) Give the semi-precious stone time to learn?

Q: (Galatea) Meaning?

A: Wear it.

Q: (Galatea) Wear it and let it get used to you. I guess it takes awhile.

The question is, if a person were to use their own jewelry, cleansed and charged to the best of their abilities
with intent of course, could it be used to link up to the crystal grid once it is up and running so to speak, or would it still require a
crystal to join the network? I would think that a kind of damper could be placed in the network to reject or eliminate undesirable
influences, or even to change them by interaction with the whole, so it seems as if it would be very safe.
And if a person wanted to use a personal item such as a favorite piece of jewelry would it be possible, to add to the grid though it?

Laura said:
(Pierre) One last question: about the frozen mammoths. During the last session, we suggested that the cause of the flash-frozen mammoths was a Super Derecho like a giant thunderstorm that deflected the jet stream down towards the Earth's surface, and that's what flash-froze the mammoths. You said, "Close enough." So that's not exactly what happened. What are we missing here?

A: Impact sending enormous stream of heat and matter upward, creating a vacuum, followed by induction of super cooled air.

I think its time to re-read The Cycle of Cosmic Catastrophes, by Firestone, West and Warwick-Smith, for this is the exact mechanism that they hypothesized, resulting in the flash frozen animals.

Thank you for the new session!

I'm excited about the crystals! Sign me up! I will donate some, if that's the route you take.

The talk about crystals reminded me of a dream I had a couple months back in which Laura gave me a necklace as a gift.

Konstantin said:
Just to mention something about grounding .
Not every home outlets have a real ground connection. Some of them are made without real grounding, but there is some king of protection too. The neutral wire is used as a ground. This is very common system, especially in places( such a factories ) where big machines are using very big currents, but there are also homes that are made on this system.

So, i dont know how wise is to connect metal mesh under a mattress to a grounding system like this. The danger is that if something happens in your electrical installation and the neutral ground somehow breaks, or loose contact then you will have a hot wire on the neutral and ground contact on your outlet( it happen to my apartment 2 weeks ago ).

And if your apartment have a grounding system like this without a real ground wire then i dont know how efficient it will be in the case of grounding the metal mesh under a mattress .
I would connect the metal mesh to the ground contact of my electrical installation only if i have a real ground contact in the outlet, not a system where a ground is connected to a neutral wire.
Unfortunately its not the case in my apartment.

There is an easy way to check whether ground or neutral is truly ground without having to run a test wire to the panel using a digital AC multimeter.
Make sure you set the meter to AC VOLTS (important!!) in a low range.
Turn on an appliance or appliances on that circuit you want to check the ground/neutral.
Extend the black lead to some sink or other metal piping.
The meter should read almost 0.
You will not be shocked even if your ground is 220 volts because a digital voltmeter does not pass current. But, if you do find a potential on the meter past 50 volts, do not use that outlet because grounding is being energized by the Appliance(s)- bad neutral or loose wiring!

Ground is always connected to neutral at the main panel according to code. In the EMF thread, yes sometimes the neutral isn't bonded properly and can carry harmonics. But what I think the key is that this acts like a collector. The bigger "antenna" with lower impedance (better conductivity) takes more of the signal. So our bodies take less of the EMF noise. Whether ground is perfect or 50%, it still helps to offload the signals from our body.

When in doubt, the easiest way to get a solid ground in older buildings would be to clip onto a metal sink or tub. But a lot of newer homes have plastic pipes. However, even a sink that is fed by plastic pipes can be used as a high impedance "reference" if need be as the test above.

I'm just mentioning these methods because there seems to be a lot of worry about doing this and if you can't feel comfortable with using that ground to bond to your mesh, it probably would have worse effects than benefits due to nocebo (negative placebo) effect OSIT.

Kinyash said:

Seems like it's all kept, from what the C's have mentioned before. In RAM to pull the right data you need the correct "memory location" identifier, and it looks like when querying the CRS, you need to provide the correct identifier as well. The identifier probably includes some kind of timeline or dimension reference, otherwise you will get multiple results. It kinda reminds me of a primary key for a SQL database - it uniquely identifies a specific row of data, and if you don't have the entire identifier, or all the needed identifiers, you will get multiple rows that match your partial key until you can be more precise to identify the exact row of data you're trying to get. Vague in, vague out.

I remember Laura trying to channel with her eyes closed and it didn't work so well. The C's said something about needing to see the board, and apparently through Laura's eyes. It's possible that without that reference, they see multiple possible boards with multiple possible Lauras, and only by looking through the eyes of "this Laura", they see "this board", and they know which reality they need to send their answers to, or something like that? There was this one time when they started speaking pseudo-German when answering questions about Germany, and said something like they got their signals mixed up.

Also, I can't seem to find it right now, but I remember there being a session where the C's have been asked about an event in the distant past, and they said something along the lines of there being multiple possible pasts and therefore multiple possible things that could've happened (I think we're talking about millions or billions of years ago kinda thing). It's almost like if there was no one at that time to experience a particular thing that you could reference (using their eyes), then any and all possibilities are "real", much like the quantum world.

So it seems like the CRS and the C's themselves contain multi-dimensional references and information, and it takes a certain level of precision and focus to operate in a particular one, or to pull information regarding a particular one, and not mix up signals along the way. Maybe this is why the C's often can't answer a vague question until it's reformulated. Sometimes we ask something and we think we know what we mean, but we haven't thought it through, because if we put our question as a universal google search, we may get an overwhelming amount of hits until we narrow the scope.

from MEAGER1
The question is, if a person were to use their own jewelry, cleansed and charged to the best of their abilities
with intent of course, could it be used to link up to the crystal grid once it is up and running so to speak, or would it still require a
crystal to join the network? I would think that a kind of damper could be placed in the network to reject or eliminate undesirable
influences, or even to change them by interaction with the whole, so it seems as if it would be very safe.
And if a person wanted to use a personal item such as a favorite piece of jewelry would it be possible, to add to the grid though it?

I was wondering the same thing, if for example, we have charged our own crystal, could we connect to the grid created by the group and Laura? Personally, I have never been into the crystal thing, yet around me many people close to me collect them and have them. So I picked one from the top of my girlfriend's desk, where there are a few, and would cherge it with my intent to connect with the grid? Does that seem possible?

Relating ti the CRS: I once had an OBE in which I became a flame next to a big spark which felt like it was the energy of all of creation, and under my small flame and the huge spark there was a grid, a lime green fluorescent squere grid, and the impression I got was that it was were the lines on this grid met that we could cascade down to a particular part of creation, or being, or maifestation? FWIW

Back
Top Bottom