Session 16 April 2016

Thebull said:
I'm all for the network forming a stronger connection as many have stated here but for some reason I have reservations regarding the crystal information that has been passed on through the c's which won't go away. I know I don't have to take part in the process and my concerns may be programs of my own making but I thought I would express them here.

Well I was going through my new age phase I had purchased many crystals and read books and Internet articles on crystals and their properties. During this time in my life I was definitely looking for an easy fix and jumped from one new age fad to another. I think someone once suggested I was spiritually materialistic. I would chase and look for meanings in things that would fit what I wanted to see. Really looking for that shamanic experience or a mystical event and been so blasé I feel like I left myself exceptionally vulnerable to negative influences. Though I'm not saying some of the events that happened and things I Learned then weren't beneficial.

Finding sott and gradually learning more about our reality from sott and the forum I left the new age world behind. I know Laura and the team are extremely thorough in what they do and I trust them but I have this concern that the crystal project is treading back into the new age realm. This took me a long time to break free from so probably is the reason for my own worries on the matter. I think I will go through session and thread again to review what's been said. My own thinking is probably clouding what's been discussed.

Well, I take it all with a grain of salt. However, I DO know about the piezo-electric qualities of crystals, and that they very likely can be "programmed" like a magnetic tape can record audio-visual elements; I also am pretty convinced of the water programming experiments being valid and the usefulness of homeopathy. So, putting the two together as a way to add a beneficial effect to our lives seems to me to be a no-brainer. It can't hurt. And, as I've written elsewhere, I've had some pretty dramatic results from programming large crystals...

Voyageur said:
Had a look around at some local wire mesh (see photo) and may, although the edges are a bit sharp, settle for galvanized steel lath that is most often used for stucco work.

You can put duct tape along the edges to prevent the mesh from damaging your bed.

Wow, wow and wow!! For me this was quite a jaw dropping session..

This morning I woke up exhausted and really felt so much negative energy trying to get to me...I was sitting at the computer trying to figure out what was going on, why I have been so exhausted lately and what was up with all this negative energy around me...and I could clearly feel that their was a new session and that I should read it... well my first question was answered right away..why we are feeling so exhausted lately... then came the weird part... gurdjieff's accident and Laura saying...

"(L) Think about the time that I was in the car going to pick Galatea up and the wheel nearly fell off. We had just had the car at the mechanic's a few days before and had two new tires put on and the wheels rotated. And they had supposedly used an air impact wrench to tighten all the bolts. Even if they left only one not tightened, it would have been fine. But every single nut was loose on that wheel. One was completely missing, and the rest were nearly at the end of the threads."

Now while I was reading that..my car was at the mechanic's.. and what was he doing? He was changing the two front tires! This whole week I have been having a strong feeling that I should drive carefully and kept thinking that I might get into an accident. Then I would shrug the thought off, thinking that this was only a negative thought and I should leave it at that. Well then the front tire started to lose air so I brought it to the mechanic and he said it was a good thing I brought it over because the inside of the tire was so consumed that he said it could have exploded any minute. He then called me this morning while I was reading the thread to let me know that my brakes were totally run down and so he changed them too.
Now when I told this to a good friend that is very connected to me in a spiritual way he informed me that this weekend he is going to a meeting with a tire company about opening a Tire Changing Garage. And if that wasn't enough, when I got home with the car from the mechanic's, the postman came to hand me over a letter... a ticket for driving too fast.
How's that for crazy synchronicities..love when our universe sends us such clear signals! A good reminder to always stay aware and expect an attack from any angle.

As for the Crystals, I love this idea! If there is a way that we can get more connected with each other I say let's go for it! Although as others have said, it will be a lot of work for Laura and the crew. But sounds like a really fun experiment! I for one, will definitely buy a few crystals!

Thank you so much for an awesome jaw dropping session!

Thank you so much for the fantastic session. The crystal programming sounds like a giant step forward in connecting everyone! Count me in too! :thup: :thup:

For last few days i constantly checked if there would be new session... And here it was- thank you!
I just started to re-read "The Wave" series and there it is: http://cassiopaea.org/2010/05/08/the-wave-chapter-4-the-cassiopaeans-get-taken-out-of-the-closet-and-go-for-a-%E2%80%9Ctest-drive%E2%80%9D/
A: (T) We aren’t even sure who or what the Cassiopaeans are. They say they are sixth density and that they are “us” in the future — but that may not be the case. We aren’t going to sit here and believe it just because they say it. We are presenting it that way because that is their description. We don’t make the mistake of believing everything that is coming through, we are just presenting the information. We are still wondering what it is we have tapped into. Is it some kind of universal, Cosmic Retrieval System? Is it some kind of universal computer? Is it the Jungian archetypal consciousness? What have we tapped into? We do not know.

https://youtu.be/VmX52fHLFC4
It happens to be the last recitativo & aria i learned during voice emission course years ago and i love it.

I don't know when i will be able to send support money for FOTCM or SOTT, struggling to find job now, but please include me in a list of people interested in getting one crystal, i will share money when possible.

I apologize for posting quotes with no follow up comments. I pushed the wrong button or something...but my comments also disappeared.

The New Age movement created doubts in me once I realized much of it was filled with frill and did not hold true. However, I never regret having the opportunity to discover the fallacies as it led to discernment and a more mature and seasoned search for truth.
During that time and even now I gather crystals because they feel alive to me...electric. This session has renewed my attraction to the mineral kingdom, the mysteries of water and sound. I have often wondered if my initial attraction to some of these modes of healing was more of a soul recognition of sorts...something innate and mysterious that pulled me in that direction and continues to pull me. The C's are now validating all of these feelings for me and I am so thankful to Laura and crew for continuing to ask the questions and especially for the willingness to share with others.
Please count me in for purchasing crystals for the energetic hook up.

Thanks for the session, it was information packed! :) I always had a fondness for collecting rocks and crystals as a small kid. I've done the visualization practice with them in a bowl of water too. So I'm interested in purchasing one that will help create an energetic forum, so to say.

The CRS stuff was interesting. I wonder if you had identical twins with the same name in the same house, would you need something to differentiate them in order for the CRS to locate them?

The clearing procedure for objects is just having them sit in a bowl of purified water in the sun with no intent directed toward them, right? And I wonder how specific we should be if we charge crystals, gems, or metals? Like is health and wellbeing enough, and if you charge it with something specific, like stomach relief, that's pretty specific. I guess in that case, without a lot of objects, you would just clear them and reintentize them with something else.

I've tried one of those grouding plugs with my laptop and didn't notice any difference. I'm fairly EMF sensitive and noticed the field from my Q-Link pendant the first few days wearing it. I've felt a little off, like slight brain fog or lack of enthusiasm lately, so I'm interested in trying the bed shielding and grounding. Thanks again for the session.

Thanks for sharing another fascinating session. I used to carry small crystals in my pockets for many years but stopped doing it quite a while back, thinking it new agey. Still liked them a lot though and should still have them around here somewhere. I'd be very interested in contributing and recieving one of the energised crystals if you could please add me to the list.

The subject on crystals reminded me the trilogy of dragon rider Eragon who used crystals for storing energy which was consumed for healing his or his dragon Saphira's wounds or restoring their own energy in a battle with the evil magician's forces. The story was so interesting to me that I read all three books which consisted of nearly 2000 pages in two and half weeks or so. I was wondering then whether the crystals could be used for such purpose in real life or this is just a nice tale. Then C's said that Atlantic civilization was greed for energy; humans for money. Which made me think that storing energy might not be really STO path... Unless it is used wisely, for good, not for ones power to be used against someone's free will, own protection from negative forces, etc.

It's good to know how C's call common information field - CRS :) All "things" have their names and terms are important in order to understand each other better. Analogy to RAM was fascinating - random access memory uploads data from hard drives or permanent memory and increases response speed to any call made from either computer process or a user. So, if that's the case with CRS, where does CRS uploads all data from? Or in other words, what are these permanent memory locations... All beings throughout all the history on all universes and even more I'd guess...

Thanks Laura and the Team for another wonderful and opening session. Looking forward to more information on how to order those special crystals.

Atomas said:
It's good to know how C's call common information field - CRS :) All "things" have their names and terms are important in order to understand each other better. Analogy to RAM was fascinating - random access memory uploads data from hard drives or permanent memory and increases response speed to any call made from either computer process or a user. So, if that's the case with CRS, where does CRS uploads all data from? Or in other words, what are these permanent memory locations... All beings throughout all the history on all universes and even more I'd guess...

Thanks Laura and the Team for another wonderful and opening session. Looking forward to more information on how to order those special crystals.

Interestingly, while working my way through the 96 sessions, getting them ready to publish, I came across this today which I thought was rather relevant:

All events leave permanent imprints upon aural energy fields. This explains, for example, some sightings and apparitions. "Ghosts" are sometimes merely spontaneous activations of the aural records of the natural surroundings.

Laura said:
Atomas said:

Interestingly, while working my way through the 96 sessions, getting them ready to publish, I came across this today which I thought was rather relevant:

All events leave permanent imprints upon aural energy fields. This explains, for example, some sightings and apparitions. "Ghosts" are sometimes merely spontaneous activations of the aural records of the natural surroundings.

I wonder if this CRS records all data/events or if there is some criteria necessary for events to be stored.

[quote author= Joe]I wonder if this CRS records all data/events or if there is some criteria necessary for events to be stored.[/quote]

If all events leave permanent imprints I suppose nothing is excluded? But I can imagine accessing CRS records depends on receivership ability. Like it is with channeling. Pure intent is the key? Sincerely asking instead of demanding.

On top of that, I think that if the CRS is a natural function it would only assist you if you are ready for that kind of information and if it does not go against free-will.

That's why I think that accessing CRS is not something that is meant for 3STS beings. But it can be for 4STO candidates? Learning your way through ''karmic and simple understandings'' implies getting more connected with creation. The ability to access CRS may come natural that way?

It's all very interesting to say the least.

So if I understood correctly, for there to be no moonlight, but to still have starlight, the charging can only be done during a new moon. I suppose that timing aspect would make things a slight bit more complicated.

Also, I would be willing to send in whatever stones I have at home, since hopefully they can be more suitable for another person. If other Northeast US FOTCM members would like, we could throw everything in one box and ship them as one package. Please add me to a list of those who are willing to buy one of those personalized charged crystals. :)

I will be looking into grounding my bed soon.

As always, thanks for this session! :D

Back
Top Bottom