Session 16 April 2016

Foxx said:
Gaby said:
Nienna said:
I was a bit hesitant, as others were, because of the added energy that would be required from you. But it looks like you have that licked so add my name to the list of those who are saying that they are interested in these crystals. :flowers:

Ditto :)

It would be lovely to see pictures about the process. Above all, I hope you all will have some fun. :flowers:

Ditto from me as well and I'd definitely be interested in purchasing some crystals!

same here! :) thank you for this session it was very interesting :)

Another great session and more assumptions to question. The valley of shadow part reminds me of another quote about how difficult it would be for a rich man to pass through the eye of a needle - thinking it's a good idea to travel light through the upcoming changes.

Great session. I'm glad ya'll asked about Gurdjieff's car accident. After reading the thread about it I was hoping you would ask the Cs to weigh in.

The crystal idea is fabulous! I can certainly see how this would add to the tribal strength and cohesiveness. Perhaps this will be a "key" element. I look forward to seeing the pictures and I'd love to have one. Thank you!

Konstantine mentioned his lack of motivation other then feeling tired. I'm also struggling with this along with the fatigue and exerting will power is necessary. Considering the earth changes in progress, it makes since we would need more rest but also this lack/feeling can have the qualities of entropy....being pulled into that. Has me considering the entopic forces in play on the planet right now and I dont want to be pulled into that! I see that I easily want to disassociate in different forms of distraction when I'm not being aware. Yesterday, I could have slept ALL DAY! Need to keep the focus.

Thanks for the session. I really like the idea of the CRS. If you sit and think about it, it is comforting to try to feel it and just imagine that it's always there - even when our internal barriers block it out. I guess the computer analogy suits my mind quite well, I just find it so cool.

I am very interested in the possible crystals project. I have one question though: If this is supposed to strengthen the connection between members, that can be good, but could it also be used as a vector of attack for those in the Chateau? Would you have to be careful regarding who you charged crystals for, and what about unconscious unresolved negative emotions or any other "bad juju" recipients may hold?

Persej said:
Joe said:
I think that the idea was that if it is 'charged' here then it provides an "energetic link".

Speaking about "energetic links", I'm wondering if the energy is going to flow in just one direction or in both. I mean, I would love to receive some more energy, but I'm wondering if the members outside of Chateau can also act as givers of energy, like some sort of human antennae for cosmic energy, and thereby transmit some of that caught energy into the center of our network.

I think that the link is not unidirectionnal. And in this sens, I immagine that a selection must be applied in order to limit possible "negative influences" through the network no ?
Like many others, i would like to acquire this crystals to the purpose of establish an energetic connection with the group and participate in his strenghtening. But i'm also quite aware with myself and my tendancies to realise that for me now, such connexion could be problematic and it could conveyed "negative forces" through the network or even maybe to it's own core. And I don't want that happening.

Thank you crew!!!

Let´s go to the valley...

Psalm 23
A psalm of David.

1 The Lord is my shepherd, I lack nothing.
2 He makes me lie down in green pastures,
he leads me beside quiet waters,
3 he refreshes my soul.
He guides me along the right paths
for his name’s sake.
4 Even though I walk
through the darkest valley,
I will fear no evil,
for you are with me;

your rod and your staff,
they comfort me.
5 You prepare a table before me
in the presence of my enemies.
You anoint my head with oil;
my cup overflows.
6 Surely your goodness and love will follow me
all the days of my life,
and I will dwell in the house of the Lord
forever.

Joe said:
I think the idea is that in a network, or grid of conscious people connected together via an aim, energy can flow freely and naturally across the grid.

Ok. Thank you Joe, that session was also very interesting!

Q: (L) When the tribe reaches critical mass, it'll start changing people's DNA.

Q: (L) Is this full tribal unit strength capacity kind of what you meant way back when when you talked about "broader receivership capability", that it's not simply restricted to an individual, but that it's like creating a net that is kind of like an array of antennas that...

(Perceval) The signal received is spread throughout the array...

A: Yes yes yes!

Q: (L) Okay.

(PoB) This full tribal unit strength that affects progress and changes DNA and so on, does it happen progressively, or is it like yes or no?

(L) You mean like on or off?

(PoB) Yes.

A: Critical mass much involved.

Q: (L) So you have to hit a critical mass before it switches.

(Andromeda) So it's more like on/off.

(L) I would say there are SOME individual cumulative things, but the big changes depend on critical mass.

A: Yes.

Q: (L) So we can each be working on ourselves individually with diet, cold therapy, with our networking, with getting rid of our emotional baggage, learning how to get along, etc. But all of that is really just kind of like preparatory for a phase transition?

Q: (Pierre) And how many percent of this full tribal strength have we reached right now? [laughter]

A: Not enough obviously.

Q: (PoB) Will we know when we reach it?

(Perceval) Yeah, Pierre will grow a tentacle.

A: You will know indeed!

So when we reach a critical mass of connected members of this tribal unit, a phase transition will happen.

angelburst29 said:
Actually, it's a perfect idea! For those of us, unable to visit the Chateau, for one reason or the other, the crystal would give us a direct connection - to Laura and those at the Chateau - vibration-wise.

Yes. Maybe that's how the critical mass will be more easily achieved?

If I'm understanding what Laura has suggested, the crystal would be cleaned and cleared, then the crystal would be programmed with the proper vibration - like seeding it - and we would personalize it with "intent"?

Yes. That's how I understood it. It's like when you buy a new smartphone and then you need to log in with your account. :)
So before it gets to you, the crystal is charged and tuned, but not yet "registered" to you. If that analogy applies.

SummerLite said:
The crystal idea is fabulous! I can certainly see how this would add to the tribal strength and cohesiveness. Perhaps this will be a "key" element.

It could be. After iodine, this could be another key element for connecting our chakras.

Eol said:
I think that the link is not unidirectionnal. And in this sens, I immagine that a selection must be applied in order to limit possible "negative influences" through the network no ?
Like many others, i would like to acquire this crystals to the purpose of establish an energetic connection with the group and participate in his strenghtening. But i'm also quite aware with myself and my tendancies to realise that for me now, such connexion could be problematic and it could conveyed "negative forces" through the network or even maybe to it's own core. And I don't want that happening.

Yes, that's a good point. I'm wondering how can that problem be solved. Maybe C's will give some advice to Laura.

Lilyalic said:
Foxx said:
Gaby said:
Nienna said:
I was a bit hesitant, as others were, because of the added energy that would be required from you. But it looks like you have that licked so add my name to the list of those who are saying that they are interested in these crystals. :flowers:

Ditto :)

It would be lovely to see pictures about the process. Above all, I hope you all will have some fun. :flowers:

Ditto from me as well and I'd definitely be interested in purchasing some crystals!

same here! :) thank you for this session it was very interesting :)

And another same here!

I know the C's have stated we don't have enough at the level to make the Tribal Unit switch on yet but it made me wonder how many people there are around the globe following and working towards this goal with Laura and Crew?

Is the number of Forum members best left unsaid? and are we on every continent?

Once again I'm very Grateful to be here with so many fantastic hard working people!

Persej said:
Joe said:
I think the idea is that in a network, or grid of conscious people connected together via an aim, energy can flow freely and naturally across the grid.

Ok. Thank you Joe, that session was also very interesting!

Q: (L) When the tribe reaches critical mass, it'll start changing people's DNA.

Q: (L) Is this full tribal unit strength capacity kind of what you meant way back when when you talked about "broader receivership capability", that it's not simply restricted to an individual, but that it's like creating a net that is kind of like an array of antennas that...

(Perceval) The signal received is spread throughout the array...

A: Yes yes yes!

Q: (L) Okay.

(PoB) This full tribal unit strength that affects progress and changes DNA and so on, does it happen progressively, or is it like yes or no?

(L) You mean like on or off?

(PoB) Yes.

A: Critical mass much involved.

Q: (L) So you have to hit a critical mass before it switches.

(Andromeda) So it's more like on/off.

(L) I would say there are SOME individual cumulative things, but the big changes depend on critical mass.

Q: (L) So we can each be working on ourselves individually with diet, cold therapy, with our networking, with getting rid of our emotional baggage, learning how to get along, etc. But all of that is really just kind of like preparatory for a phase transition?

Q: (Pierre) And how many percent of this full tribal strength have we reached right now? [laughter]

A: Not enough obviously.

Q: (PoB) Will we know when we reach it?

(Perceval) Yeah, Pierre will grow a tentacle.

A: You will know indeed!

So when we reach a critical mass of connected members of this tribal unit, a phase transition will happen.

angelburst29 said:
Actually, it's a perfect idea! For those of us, unable to visit the Chateau, for one reason or the other, the crystal would give us a direct connection - to Laura and those at the Chateau - vibration-wise.

Yes. Maybe that's how the critical mass will be more easily achieved?

If I'm understanding what Laura has suggested, the crystal would be cleaned and cleared, then the crystal would be programmed with the proper vibration - like seeding it - and we would personalize it with "intent"?

Yes. That's how I understood it. It's like when you buy a new smartphone and then you need to log in with your account. :)
So before it gets to you, the crystal is charged and tuned, but not yet "registered" to you. If that analogy applies.

SummerLite said:
The crystal idea is fabulous! I can certainly see how this would add to the tribal strength and cohesiveness. Perhaps this will be a "key" element.

It could be. After iodine, this could be another key element for connecting our chakras.

Eol said:

Yes, that's a good point. I'm wondering how can that problem be solved. Maybe C's will give some advice to Laura.

First of all I would like to once again thank Madame Laura and the chateau group at everything they do, and of course at this session too, also would like to primarily offered my modest assistance to Madame Laura and the group, and of course to confirm that I am interested in buying crystals too.
Next I will go along with Joe and Persej who bolded, that critical mass is needed to initiate DNA changes, but I will ad that first of all it was necessary to go through the process of "cleansing".
In one of the sessions and which I can not find now the C's mentioned that when someone reaches a certain level of consciousness and if he wants to transfer to another higher level the one need to make a "cleansing" of pathogens and pollutants and that it was possible to do through "antibiotic protocol" and later "Iodine Protocol", and maybe or can I use word logically next step would be the use of crystals through which we get a strengthening of the tribes and the critical mass which will trigger for DNA changes and initiate a new phase of change and transition what Jo and Perseus mentioned and bolded in their posts.

Thanks for the session, fascinating as usual :).

Some time ago, I picked up a fist sized lump of white quartz. Wasn't sure why at the time, but think it was due to the reference of crystals in a previous session. It stood out because it was the only stone in a paddock of basalt soil and rocks. To this day, it still sits on my bedroom cupboard.

A wonderful session, a big thank you to all! :flowers: I love the idea of the crystals. When it becomes available as an option for all those who want to participate in this enhanced connection; I'd love to put my name down for one and be a part of this, to learn the instructions of how to charge with intent, to clean on my own.

Pierre said:
SummerLite said:
How would one ground a wire in a wall socket?

You can connect the chicken wire to the ground prong that is in your wall socket:

3%20prong%20outlet%20-%20outlet%20showing%20ground%20prongs.jpg

You can use a plug in which you only wire the ground line. On one end the plug ground line will be connected to the chicken wire, on the other end, it will be connected to the ground prong in your outlet.

If you have only two prongs in your outlets (i.e. no ground), you can connect your chicken wire to a central heater radiator.

Pierre, Thank you for sharing the how to of grounding! As I was curious as to how one could safely and easily go about doing so. I do occasionally get headaches and have been making White Willow Bark tea with success in relief but it takes a while. Though this idea of grounding that may help in reducing occurrences, to me sounds like it be an idea well worth trying out, even if headaches are not an issue the benefits of being grounded as much as possible are numerous.

Some years ago, one person I met at certain place- he's third eye was opened and he helped me to open my heart energy. So, some people even thought that he was there for me for some reason.
Then after that I was asking some more questions through email.
One day he wanted to send me a crystal that he will program to connect that to core of the Earth.

But, I didn't feel good about it, there was somewhat uneasy feeling that faintly arose in my back of mind! So, I didn't give him my birth date or address.
And then, when I found Laura, I deleted all the people I met from new-age meeting.

Now, I am so happy. And I'm completely trust Laura and Team for doing perfect job for charging crystals.
So, yes, I certainly want to have one too!

Thanks for the session! I like the idea of creating a worldwide crystal grid of positive intention all connected up.
Would it be helpful for people to donate crystals?

Back
Top Bottom