Session 16 April 2016

Gandalf said:
They are no words to thank you and all your team for all the things that you are/have been doing to help us and the only way that I can see is to help the others following us in the staircase and of course "support your goal whatever way we can". :love:

I am definitively looking for those special crystals.

I think that I can approach this as an educational and fun process. I think I'll even make photos as we go along to share. Probably what might be the most entertaining (and time consuming) will be the selecting of the right crystal for the specific individual. I need to devise a simple feedback mechanism for that with the help of the girls. I think we'll just have a table full of crystals beside me, get the Cs online, and have the requests with name, birthdate and current location in a stack. Focus on that, then, move my right hand around the pile of crystals until the right one is identified by my left hand on the board (with the able assistance of the girls). Then, possibly, ask if there is any additional work to be done for that particular individual. I think that's likely to be a lot more accurate than just individually dowsing.

Laura said:
Gandalf said:
They are no words to thank you and all your team for all the things that you are/have been doing to help us and the only way that I can see is to help the others following us in the staircase and of course "support your goal whatever way we can". :love:

I think that I can approach this as an educational and fun process. I think I'll even make photos as we go along to share. Probably what might be the most entertaining (and time consuming) will be the selecting of the right crystal for the specific individual. I need to devise a simple feedback mechanism for that with the help of the girls. I think we'll just have a table full of crystals beside me, get the Cs online, and have the requests with name, birthdate and current location in a stack. Focus on that, then, move my right hand around the pile of crystals until the right one is identified by my left hand on the board (with the able assistance of the girls). Then, possibly, ask if there is any additional work to be done for that particular individual. I think that's likely to be a lot more accurate than just individually dowsing.

I was a bit hesitant, as others were, because of the added energy that would be required from you. But it looks like you have that licked so add my name to the list of those who are saying that they are interested in these crystals. :flowers:

Nienna said:
Laura said:
Gandalf said:

I was a bit hesitant, as others were, because of the added energy that would be required from you. But it looks like you have that licked so add my name to the list of those who are saying that they are interested in these crystals. :flowers:

It will be a huge job to do all that for every individual who requests crystal.
And how should we sent requests. Will it be on this thread here, or on e-mail, or some other way.

I am also interested in obtaining one of these crystals, and also in assisting to defray the costs of purchase and postage etc.
Because I live on the other side of the planet, this might be somewhat more than Europe.
What do you need for location data, latitude/longitude, or is the name of the town/suburb sufficient? (You already have this info for FOTCM members)

Thank you to all the crew for the latest session and transcript, most interesting, as always.

WIN 52 said:
goyacobol said:
As for Laura and the crew charging the crystals, I think that is asking a lot. If we are to use the tool I think we should learn how to do so ourselves but maybe we aren't up to the task. I just don't know. :huh:

You may be more than able to do it yourself. At least more than you give yourself credit for. You need to have a bit of faith that you can, which leads to intent. Don't fail for lack of trying!

Thanks for the vote of confidence WIN 52. I am willing to give it my "best shot". I have much to learn I think as many others I suppose. :)

And I would be interested in buying chateau cleared and primed crystals like others expressed. :thup:

Divide By Zero said:
Joe said:
Divide By Zero said:
goyacobol said:
As for Laura and the crew charging the crystals, I think that is asking a lot. If we are to use the tool I think we should learn how to do so ourselves but maybe we aren't up to the task. I just don't know. :huh:

I agree Goyacobol!
I'd think that expecting someone else to have a "better energy" to charge a crystal for "me" would in itself be self defeating, if we took into account the subconscious and placebo effect (which have been explained to be quite powerful- and perhaps something more useful past 3d?).

I think that idea was that if it is 'charged' here then it provides an "energetic link".

Thanks for clearing it up. I'm interested in buying those crystals. I have a few but can admit that I am not too good in picking them, lol.

I wonder if we can ask the C's next time whether it is required to physically be near the crystals to charge them. I'm reminded of how Heather was able to do spirit release from a distance. Maybe it works the same way?

Hi Guayacobol...

Think in terms of a Tree in the following way... _https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tree_(data_structure)

A tree data structure can be defined recursively (locally) as a collection of nodes (starting at a root node), where each node is a data structure consisting of a value, together with a list of references to nodes (the "children"), with the constraints that no reference is duplicated, and none points to the root.

Laura et al is a Root Node here in 3D

We (the forum members) are the Reference Nodes (the "children"), with that premise in mind it makes sense for the link
to be established from the Root Node to the "Leafs" Nodes...

Just my two cents!!!... :cool2: :cool2: :cool2:

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/3/35/2-3-4-tree-4-node.svg

Nienna said:

Ditto :)

It would be lovely to see pictures about the process. Above all, I hope you all will have some fun. :flowers:

mariowil7 said:
Divide By Zero said:
Joe said:
Divide By Zero said:
goyacobol said:

I agree Goyacobol!
I'd think that expecting someone else to have a "better energy" to charge a crystal for "me" would in itself be self defeating, if we took into account the subconscious and placebo effect (which have been explained to be quite powerful- and perhaps something more useful past 3d?).

I think that idea was that if it is 'charged' here then it provides an "energetic link".

Thanks for clearing it up. I'm interested in buying those crystals. I have a few but can admit that I am not too good in picking them, lol.

I wonder if we can ask the C's next time whether it is required to physically be near the crystals to charge them. I'm reminded of how Heather was able to do spirit release from a distance. Maybe it works the same way?

Hi Guayacobol...

Think in terms of a Tree in the following way... _https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tree_(data_structure)

A tree data structure can be defined recursively (locally) as a collection of nodes (starting at a root node), where each node is a data structure consisting of a value, together with a list of references to nodes (the "children"), with the constraints that no reference is duplicated, and none points to the root.

Laura et al is a Root Node here in 3D

We (the forum members) are the Reference Nodes (the "children"), with that premise in mind it makes sense for the link
to be established from the Root Node to the "Leafs" Nodes...

Just my two cents!!!... :cool2: :cool2: :cool2:

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/3/35/2-3-4-tree-4-node.svg

Thanks mariowil7. I often compare concepts with computer terminology myself. We would at least be getting off to a good start with Laura and the crews' help.

Gaby said:
Nienna said:

Ditto :)

It would be lovely to see pictures about the process. Above all, I hope you all will have some fun. :flowers:

Ditto from me as well and I'd definitely be interested in purchasing some crystals!

I was also looking at hardware cloth at the hardware store today as a possible option for creating a grounded screen under a mattress--looks like it'd be about $9/bed for 3x5 feet, then I'd need to order something to ground it. Should be an interesting experiment!

Joe said:
I think that the idea was that if it is 'charged' here then it provides an "energetic link".

Speaking about "energetic links", I'm wondering if the energy is going to flow in just one direction or in both. I mean, I would love to receive some more energy, but I'm wondering if the members outside of Chateau can also act as givers of energy, like some sort of human antennae for cosmic energy, and thereby transmit some of that caught energy into the center of our network.

Thank you for a lovely session, the Gurdjieff part is IMO saddening a bit, even with the greatest awareness the influence of hostile forces can still put us in harms way.
I'd definitively be interested in buying a crystal as well!

All Best,
Nem

Thanks for the new session!
The most interesting thing for me was the CRS. Of course data has to be ordered somehow, maybe a multidimensional (n) tree structure would be appropriate. Earth, time slot, 3d, human, location. And a very poetic way of linking the forum with crystals!! Count me in!?

Persej said:
Joe said:
I think that the idea was that if it is 'charged' here then it provides an "energetic link".

Speaking about "energetic links", I'm wondering if the energy is going to flow in just one direction or in both. I mean, I would love to receive some more energy, but I'm wondering if the members outside of Chateau can also act as givers of energy, like some sort of human antennae for cosmic energy, and thereby transmit some of that caught energy into the center of our network.

I think the idea is that in a network, or grid of conscious people connected together via an aim, energy can flow freely and naturally across the grid.

This excerpt from the Oct 11th 2014 session seems relevant. Although the full first half the session is worth reading for more data on "tribal units" and DNA changes.

(L) So, liquid DNA... What we have here is a little bit of a confirmation of what the C's were saying way back when, that DNA can turn from a solid to a liquid to infect a cell. But we also know that DNA can also produce beneficial changes. The likelihood is that we have DNA that infected us at some point in time. It truncated the flow of some other DNA that's in our cells already there, but it isn't doing anything because it's been blocked by an infection. The possibility exists, I am surmising, that at some point in time, this could be changed or reversed possibly - probably - virally. Now, am I on to something here?

A: Oh indeed! The times ahead will be most interesting especially if the network both expands to the full tribal unit strength, and many others take the initiative to move up to the next stair step.

Q: (L) So, in a sense, what you're saying is that there is a need for the network to expand as in connecting chakras and so forth which is probably what helps with these helper things. When people are connected, they can help each other, both in and out of the body to make DNA changes and changes in their whole system. So, that's important. Also, people need to graduate when they get these DNA changes going on in their bodies that are helped by their helpers because of their connecting chakras because the network has strength. Does that make sense, everybody?

(Pierre) More members, and...

(L) And more involved, more doing.

(Chu) Not necessarily quantity, though. Because it says strength.

(Joe) Well, that's the question: What is the full tribal unit strength?

(L) Does that means quantity, and/or quality?

(Mikey) Or both?

A: Both.

Q: (Pierre) So when you reach this critical mass, it means you can have this influence, you can have this soul group influence on all the members and trigger these changes?

(L) Is that what you're saying here?

A: Yes!

Q: (L) When the tribe reaches critical mass, it'll start changing people's DNA.

(Pierre) We'll start to change, and grow arms, and tentacles, and eyes... [laughter]

(Joe) And fur!

(Niall) Pierre, you can hold four tools at once!

(Chu) And if many others move up to the next stair step, that leaves more room for new people to come up.

(L) So, it's very, very important if people want to make this transition to be like the wise virgins: keep the faith, and keep doing, keep putting one foot in front of the other day after day even though they don't see any immediate benefits for themselves. Is that what we're getting to here?

A: Yes

Q: (L) Okay.

(Joe) Does the full tribal unit strength have anything to do with Gurdjieff's mention of 200 people?

A: Close enough.

Q: (L) And there was something else I wanted to ask that you guys made me think of... I had something, and it slipped out of my brain. I'm having a senior moment... OH! Is this full tribal unit strength capacity kind of what you meant way back when when you talked about "broader receivership capability", that it's not simply restricted to an individual, but that it's like creating a net that... kind of like an array of antennas that...

(Joe) The signal received is spread throughout the array...

A: Yes yes yes

Q: (L) Okay.

(Iza) This full tribal unit strength that affects progress and changes DNA and so on, does it happen progressively, or is it like yes or no?

(L) You mean like on or off?

(Iza) Yes.

A: Critical mass much involved.

Q: (L) So you have to hit a critical mass before it switches.

(Anna) So it's more like on/off.

(L) I was say there are some individual cumulative things, but the big changes depend on critical mass.

Q: (L) So we can each be working on ourselves individually with diet, cold therapy, with our networking, with getting rid of our emotional baggage, learning how to get along, etc. But all of that is really just kind of like preparatory for a phase transition?

Q: (Pierre) And how many percent of this full tribal strength have we reached right now? [laughter]

A: Not enough obviously.

Q: (Iza) Will we know when we reach it?

(Joe) Yeah, Pierre will grow a tentacle.

A: You will know indeed!

Thank You All again for all the hard work!!! Another great session!!!

Sign me up for the Cassiopaea Crystals. I would love to have one knowing others from this great work are also carrying them all around the globe!

I'm so very grateful to you all!!!

:hug2:

Laura said:

Very much appreciate the new Session and Thank You.

I think the crystals are a great idea! I look forward to more information on how to order and what is required to send including monetary consideration.

Actually, it's a perfect idea! For those of us, unable to visit the Chateau, for one reason or the other, the crystal would give us a direct connection - to Laura and those at the Chateau - vibration-wise.

If I'm understanding what Laura has suggested, the crystal would be cleaned and cleared, then the crystal would be programmed with the proper vibration - like seeding it - and we would personalize it with "intent"? I look forward for additional information.

Back
Top Bottom