Session 15 August 2020

Yesterday my head kept repeating, look at Planck's constant, look at Planck's constant:
Isn't it awesome that this forum, its material, and the minds that are co-operating from all around the planet are able to trigger that response in each other?

My post was triggered by the phrase, "Heisenberg's Uncertainty Principle" repeating with each post I read.

We each bring our own little piece of the puzzle to the table, share what we can, and collectively learn from the combined experience!

I barely wear a mask, only in supermarkets and only maybe once or twice a day for a few minutes, but I dont have my nose covered and just breath with my nose, I see quite a few do the same and noone objects. They sure are dirty and stink after a while.
I have yet to wear a mask. I have had to change so much of my lifestyle to void it. I have one and have tried it on at home. My glasses immediately fog up, so I can't see, and within seconds I can't breath. To the point that I have to rip it off to get some oxygen. It is torture. Thankfully, I am not required to at work, so far. I have been forced to only shop for groceries at a store that is not enforcing it. I'm thinking of buying some fish net stockings and making my own breathable mask if this mask BS continues. If I have to eventually wear one, I will try to get away with keeping it below my nose (and washing it frequently!). I can't afford any more brain damage than I may already have :)

"about 15 other mysterious acts of torture and mutilations of live horses around France these last weeks."
From this article it looks like the satanists are preparing for something serious, because they got a memo, they know something is incoming. Are they trying to summon some demonic force, maybe appease those bigger negative creatures that slipped through the Syrian Realm Curtain? Or are they just simply summoning The Plague? Facilitating its spread by their rituals? An activity of this scale from their part, hidden no more, suggests a serious move & activation of some project in their organization.

A commenter mentioned earlier on the corona thread, that the masks are really a satanic ritual forced upon the masses. Maybe the dark powers are now getting more palatable energy from humanity, that the FRV of the masses have been "lowered" by force with these masks. Does the mask enforcing world-wide create a more compatible general environment for demons to manifest somehow??

But the high number in France was unprecedented over such a short period. [...]
A: Satanists are widely active in these times.
Why increased activity? Their master came:
(Andromeda) Do you want to ask about that smell?
(Joe) A lot of places in France, actually. (...)
(Joe) So what was breaching the realm curtain? What was coming through in Los Angeles and France and wherever else at the same time?
A: Invisible to you as yet, but 4D STS energy beings.

Q: (Joe) So how did the ammonium nitrate explode in the hangar in the port of Beirut? How was it detonated? Well... What was the cause of the explosion?
A: Sabotage.
Q: (Joe) By Israel?
A: Your favorite!
That's what I thought, even though the rocket shot was fake, sabotage remained a very likely option.

(L) Lemme ask: Is the brain damage from low oxygen causing the death of neurons?
A: Yes
If you look at all these new “fact check” articles, they refute the harmfulness of masks. But look at older studies:
2008:
"Our study revealed a decrease in the oxygen saturation of arterial pulsations (SpO2) and a slight increase in pulse rates compared to preoperative values in all surgeon groups. The decrease was more prominent in the surgeons aged over 35. Since a very small decrease in saturation at this level, reflects a large decrease in PaO2, our findings may have a clinical value for the health workers and the surgeons. "
2015:
"Breathing through N95 mask materials have been shown to impede gaseous exchange and impose an additional workload on the metabolic system of pregnant healthcare workers, and this needs to be taken into consideration in guidelines for respirator use. The benefits of using N95 mask to prevent serious emerging infectious diseases should be weighed against potential respiratory consequences associated with extended N95 respirator usage."

My experience also confirms that. One day I decided to wear a mask all the time in public places. And I came home, took off my mask, but my brain was ruined for the rest of the day.

(L) Now one thing that's really been bugging me is this thing about masks. For years, they put all this money and effort into creating facial recognition software. They put cameras everywhere. Now all of a sudden they're putting masks on everybody which makes facial recognition software just completely obsolete - after all that money and time and effort! So, what's the real deal with the masks?
A: Facial recognition was never the full plan as it can be easily thwarted. It was used to accustom populace to tracking and surveillance. The ultimate surveillance is chipping. The fake pandemic justifies the vaccine with chip and wider tracking mandate. The mask is similar to antismoking. It induces obedience and allows identification of dissidence. Masks have the additional advantage of inducing brain damage and lowering of intelligence and general health.

I had a similar conclusion. With mandatory masks, the need for an identification chip is increased. Just today I responded to one person who said that a mask is a blow to control of population. No, the mask just goes first, and the chip is behind it.
I was also joking today about another aspect: multiculturalism. People are no longer divided into white and black, etc. but into masked and unmasked. It is a scattering of right-wing winds, of nationalism, anti-migration feelings. It is also a kind of forced mono-culturalism.

I have yet to wear a mask. I have had to change so much of my lifestyle to void it. I have one and have tried it on at home. My glasses immediately fog up, so I can't see, and within seconds I can't breath. To the point that I have to rip it off to get some oxygen. It is torture. Thankfully, I am not required to at work, so far. I have been forced to only shop for groceries at a store that is not enforcing it. I'm thinking of buying some fish net stockings and making my own breathable mask if this mask BS continues. If I have to eventually wear one, I will try to get away with keeping it below my nose (and washing it frequently!). I can't afford any more brain damage than I may already have :)

My local transit is making masks mandatory as of August 24th. I too find that any time I wear a disposable surgical mask, that I'm taking it off and gasping for air. You'd think them being made of paper type fiber would make it easy to breathe and you just can't unless you tear it open or off.

So, I went looking through some storage items and I fished out one of my favorite Halloween masks. It's rubber and cotton cloth based resembling the skull of a canine. I aim to wear this on transit in protest. Not only will it fully cover my mouth and nose (and my entire head), but the central caveat is that I'll be able to actually breathe. I'm curious to see how this pans out.

Last edited:
My local transit is making masks mandatory as of August 24th. I too find that any time I wear a disposable surgical mask, that I'm taking it off and gasping for air. You'd think them being made of paper type fiber would make it easy to breathe and you just can't unless you tear it open or off.

So, I went looking through some storage items and I fished out one of my favorite Halloween masks. It's rubber and cotton cloth based resembling the skull of a canine. I aim to wear this on transit in protest. Not only will it fully cover my mouth and nose (and my entire head), but the central caveat is that I'll be able to actually breathe. I'm curious to see how this pans out.
Funny, I also got a few Halloween masks, to get them ready. But they will probably soon come out with a set of more precise rules, as they somewhere already ban some types of masks, such as with a filter (because they only purify the air that enters, not the one that exits). But if only "mask" is written at the entrance ...

Very interesting session, as usually, thank you all!
As one of the Sputnik V vaccine engineers said - it would have been naive to expect that the West will greet Russia's achievements and would welcome their product. The interesting thing he said during debates on Russian TV that all world's market has been shared among big pharma companies for upcoming decade and no one expected a new product from new player, especially bearing in mind, that the product itself (the vaccine) outperforms other products still in development by it's characteristics (and I'd guess by a price as well). So no surprises we see such hysteria on western news with quotes from aka health professionals and officials who say that vaccine simply cannot be secure due short development time. However, they ignore the fact that the vaccine platform, or vehicle to transport similar virus to produce required response from immune system, was developed by 2-3 generations of scientists over the last 20 years and primarily use of it was gene therapy. So they knew all necessary ingredients, doses for testing, re-used existing know-how to produce it and have done this successfully in much shorter time. It was also mentioned that the according to previous experience with the same platform and similar virus, the scientists expect that the vaccine will be effective for 2 years after vaccination due to the second shot which increase cell memory to properly to respond to the virus.
I really doubt that the West and EU will accept Russian Vaccine as the product to be used for vaccination of their people. They may wait for big pharma products potentially containing chips and this is really sad. We observed EU and other separate countries spending hundreds of millions eur in advance to specific pharma companies for vaccine shots still in development to secure first dispatches once they are ready. It's a big business, the system have done a big job to create an illusion that people absolutely need a shot. I hope that vaccination won't be mandatory. Or if it was that we would be able to choose the safest ones (priority without chipping of course!)

A: Hello. Quinnilln of Cassiopaea here to serve tonight.
"To serve is to be no longer oneself. It is no longer your own. It is having almost no rights, it is not knowing one's own interest. In any case, it is always sacrificing it to the general interest. It's thinking, wanting, acting according to others."

"I've always considered the life of the mission as the life of a man who wants to sacrifice and immolate himself for the salvation of souls. »

Father Brottier
It seems that it always had in our being, the will to serve with ardor, at each session the Cass present themselves to us and by their example shows us the Service To Others.
What amazing grace is offered to us in this world.
Thank y'all again!

Q: (Ark) (...) Is there any kind of a fundamental physical law? Well, not physical... Some fundamental law of creation?

A: Free will
Free will is a fundamental law of creation,i keep telling myself, Free Will is a fondamental law of creation, that i feel like I'm growing wings 😸
I don't know how many times "our beloved time travelers" have managed to get through this law, and falsify history, and instill their false truths.
In the last few months, a bunch of bullshit has been delivered directly to our home, the next delivery might be a tidal wave, not of bullshit, something even bigger, like mammothshit.
Instill that there is neither choice nor free will, what in us scares them to death, what in us makes them so afraid, so that they create and readjust an agenda over time of fear-based control, is this fear imposed a reflection of their own fear on us?
They (as above so below) have the guns, and we keep giving them munitions. Some have already started counting the number of shots they have left.
Again the Russia of Putin give us a choice.
As with the masks, it's a daily fight to keep our breath and our neurons, so in this fight let's use them to be creative.
It's good to be here in your company.

But both are true. How else can free will be co-opted if not for the concept of determinism? Basically the dominant scientific thought is deterministic (materialism). STS is deterministic, rigid, dogmatic, contradictory, baroque. Our minds have been injected with determinism. (the arrow of time).

Yesterday my head kept repeating, look at Planck's constant, look at Planck's constant:
Okay, here's something weird with the semantics. If you have something that is constant, it means that it does not vary, and therefore its value will always be the same and therefore predictable. If something is predictable then it's determined. But then add the uncertainty in two numbers that oh boy we've seen them before: 11-35.

How is it possible for something that is constant to have a degree of uncertainty?

And as for the numbers:

I was thinking along similar lines! This began bothering me "to no end". If our universe already contains all possible information, then - I was thinking - that is best evidence, that our universe was created! Means its finite as opposed to infinite. I think, it means there is a creator [team / group] and there are other universes. Maybe our creator belongs to a Gentleman's Club - the one that (I think) is depicted in The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy, and they like to create universes, just for the fun of it.

In this universe we have the constants and rigid methods behaving just like constants - like the Triple Cycle Veil, TDARM, the choice of progress being either long wave cycle and a short wave cycle, only 7 densities and no more, STS vs. STO bi-division, where one can graduate into the STO realm by being 51% good and 49% not good..

In Laura's question example if you expand a circle into infinity, it comes right back, proving ours is a very limited Universe, an enclosed space, it has to be if all the information is already contained within, to me that means this universe has limits. Here 2 + 2 = 4 and not 5 or 7 or "42" as in other universes.

There is symmetry in physics and conservation of energy, but both can be destroyed and you can create a UFO engine, which completely trashes those primitive laws, but only to give way to the other set of fixed laws that exist on the "free science side" made unavailable to the public circles in science on this planet, the secret knowledge that most "Star Trek"-level nations use to travel in the Milky Way galaxy.

In this universe we have strictly enclosed, strictly shaped [like for example] spiral galaxies or exploded shapes, but with definite limits surrounded by The Great Empty Black, thus these galaxies are are finite, just like their massive container. Also we have either a Black Hole or a White Hole in this universe. Stepping up one density from the previous one all celestial phenomena appear to expand into infinity only for the observer to realize, that merely the rules expanded and information remains very set, already placed, finite.

Earlier I pondered if its possible to cross over into a new universe, where 2 + 2 = 5 and new physical phenomena await a Traveler of Stars to put him/her to Awe..
..When I decide that I got thoroughly bored with this Universe with the Laws and their manifestations here and I wanna change to a new one by any method possible. :)

I mused that our universe is just a giant set of heaped-on blue-prints stored on God's computer's hard drive. You can browse through every bit of it, if you have the Access code of Complete.

Reminds me of this "Code of the Universe", I began pondering on years earlier, what the numbers mean from 1 to 10 if compared to the meaning of the numbered densities. What could these universal numbers 1 to 10 mean regards the nature of densities in this / our universe?

What I appeared to remember from past-life/past-density... and the names of densities I deliberately put beside each number to help me remember:

1 = PRIME, The ONE / "FLOOR of Existence", first density
2 = duality, choice, 2nd density, telepathy
3 = triple cycle veil, triage, triangle-shaped spiral, 3rd Density reincarnation loop. "triple wave cycle" (loop): for one who repeatedly chooses to reincarnate into 3rdD again and again and again
4 = 2nd Density squared or doubled, 4thD, FLUID REALITY
5 = ACCESS (show it with your hand, universal code of access), 5thD, contemplation zone
6 = DOOR / GATE => hexagon on Jupiter
7 = Heaven, 7thD, LOVE
8 = Cosmic Tunnel Access, Epitome of Mechanicality, 4thD doubled, 4thD STS technology trying to breach its limits, but only achieves folding back into itself
9 = SUN, another cycling / "rhythmic higher Density geometric formation" when you jump with your pen from point to point on a genuine crop-circle, a dance of "three times 3rd Density reincarnation cycle/loop on repeat"
10 = COMPLETE

3-5-3-5-3-5 = "reincarnation hops" with brief visit to 5thD

(Joe) His question is does all information already exist, or is new information created and added by individuals through their experiences?

(Ark) Well, for me, time does not apply. So things like conservation of information doesn't make much sense in the information world. It may make sense when the information starts to interact with matter, but only then.

(Pierre) Would you say then that the information field contains already ALL possible information?

A: Yes

In this universe we have the constants and rigid methods behaving just like constants - like the Triple Cycle Veil, TDARM, the choice of progress being either long wave cycle and a short wave cycle, only 7 densities and no more, STS vs. STO bi-division, where one can graduate into the STO realm by being 51% good and 49% not good..

Exactly, but the trick lies in all the possible permutations -infinitesimal- that you have with all those laws. Every choice, however minimal, adds or removes a bit of information/energy that completely changes the universe where you reside, and that's because of the very interactivity that arises from those same permutations. Should we say indeterminism or non-locality, but CONSTANT INTERACTIVITY?

3-5-3-5-3-5 = "reincarnation hops" with brief visit to 5thD

One of the things that caught my attention (and that has already been deduced in the forum, both by the C's and by the exchange between forum users, that the code is part of the time loop, as a restriction that they want to impose the 4D STS) is that this code repeats the 35.

Looking at it closely, I wondered why the constant, and there's no 4 between the two. It would seem a silly question, but using the axiom "as above so below" I thought about the code in terms of density. That is, the 3rd represents the 3rd Density and the 5th represents the 5th Density.

For me this means that one of the components of the matrix is to create a cycle of incarnations between 3rd and 5th density constantly. That is a milking mechanism. Now, the important point here is that it is the details that we may not have discovered yet, but I venture to theorize. As far as we know, the 4D STS uses the manipulation of space-time using the capabilities of the 4th Density.

We are coming to the same conclusions from different angles.

(L) I have started this thread "Using Books to Imagine a New Reality" (Using Books to Imagine a New Reality) about my reading materials. I hesitated to even bring it up because it's something that can so easily be misunderstood - and apparently it WAS misunderstood almost immediately by some people.
Obviously, it may be my lack of "knowledge" and "experience", but the fact is that I am noticing the same "pattern" in almost all the threads.

Wrong or not, surely it also helps us to learn "something".;-)

Thanks for another great session. Had a feeling there would be a new session after listening about the horses mutilation on the radio.
The Beirut explosion and Belarus color revolution were not surprising.

The "chip" thing is scary. Was doing a hike in rural area, I noticed the 5G infrastucture is slowly rowling out. Curiously, Didn't notice any around where I live in urban area close to paris. They must be roling it out of sight.

Well my father suprised me during a cousinfest family reunion, as he has not completely lost it (he's a biological doctor and wear a mask every day all day long at work), he said advised my cousins and their family to not get the vaccine because it's supposed to be tested for secondary effects for many years before it's considered safe. Was relieved to see that it was still life as usual during our annual meetup event, doing "la bise", hugging and all that, and no mask around. I've been distiling little bits and seeds of truth in between beer drinking and swimming pool but not trying to get into meaty high excitation subject, mostly kindly probing and testing the water for thoses that might have potential "to see" and notice some are definately questionning and critical and doing researchs.
I'm particularly sad about the effect on children. One of my niece was very social and lively to be around last year, 1 year later she seems less outgoing, rather depressed and she's only 6.

"Enjoy the show". I need to be reminded of that more often.

Here we go! Let’s push a less controversial vaccine as a requirement first, get people used to the idea while mitigating the backlash. Will make it much easier to make Covid vax required later. Why would flu vaccine suddenly be so important to make required, when was there a flu problem this year? This is just an attempt to “warm the frog” slowly to push the elite agenda, just another link in the control chain.

Back
Top Bottom