Session 15 August 2020

It seems we're at the final stages of dark activities brought on us by STS. Chipping is their wet dream.
Society is very divided regarding coronavirus. I wonder are they planning to release a stronger virus to justify vaccination. Right now the virus is weak and most people aren't afraid of it, people will rebel if they try to impose mandatory vaccination on all of us.

1. For those who will get vaccinated, what will be, except control, the purpose of chipping?
2. What do you think how they can create an illusion regarding to plan a new lockdown? MSM can still operate in overdrive, but for how long? Will it be enough to successfully chip us during the next year? I don't think so. PTB will have to try a lot harder, the virus is too weak and people are waking up.
If they release a stronger virus and kill us all off chipping will become moot. This would be an even bigger mistake than the one already playing out- but ultimately it’s my thought this is the goal. Culling the herd, removing useless mouths so they will have more for themselves.

The tattoo, described to be coupled with the vaxx, was optical tech. Possibly the chip also? That could be made very small.. No 5G then?
With conventional technology, an active microchip would be needed because, for it to be any use at all, it would need to actively support encryption. (Anything passive could easily be altered/counterfeited...)

For any chipping system to work, there would need to be an encrypted processor embedded within you.

The expensive version would require the chip itself to be able to store your medical details - but could easily be removed/replaced unless they combined it with a mechanism to use your DNA as an encryption key.

The cheaper version would require a simple encryption mechanism (Plus mechanism to read your DNA) and a real-time internet connection to a universal global central DB that could authenticate you and confirm your status.

Either approach would take years to implement (even with magic hidden technology), and both would be vulnerable to hacking...

In the US today, they cannot even get the States to accept a common Federal ID... Magically, they are going to accept a common new global ID/Database that is shared by all nations? (Passports are international...)

I doubt it!

Personally, while I believe all microwaves have potential to be harmful, to me, the 5G thing appears to be a distraction more than anything...

To do this would require them to unveil a new generation of microchip technology coupled with a new generation of E/M theory and technology...

The best technology available/visible today is a subcutaneous device that is about the size of a large grain of rice. It is encapsulated in glass (to protect it from being attacked by bodily chemicals and the immune system) and contains both the microchip and an antenna that is used both to power the microchip and communicate with it. To "read" the chip requires a special reader to be placed within a few inches of it. Beyond a very short range, there simply isn't enough power reaching the chip to fire it up.

Is any government going to admit that they have kept secret technology hidden for many years just waiting for an event like this? Are they then going to share that secret technology with "the enemy"?

A device using current technology could easily be removed (IF they were ever able to persuade folks to accept it in the first place...)

Now think of this: How secure was Bill Gates ever able to make his crowning achievement?

Then think of this: How well has any government been able to prevent identity theft?

Finally think of this: All governments have been trying for years to prevent underage persons from entering pubs and bars. How effective have they been?

What makes anyone think that this time things will be different?
Because they were able to get people to accept masks so easily, they probably also believe they can get many to accept their lame vaccines bs. Their wishful thinking blinds them to the possibility of failing. So they will resort to outright threats in the end. No chip, no food or money- control the food control the people.

(L) I think Mark embedded it in the story: the dove, symbol of Venus at the baptism... There are plenty of allusions to it. What he was doing was he was amalgamating Paul's theology with the Jewish messiah who was basically a radical zealot.

Thanks for the new session.

My guess is: Mark, the "greek FBI", was some sort of initiate into the Isis cult. The dove is the bird symbol of Ishtar or Isis. In the new testament Jesus is referred to as the "morning star" or Venus. Jesus is preaching unconditional love and to turn the other cheek, there is no male energy of setting boundaries. The "Virgin Mary" apparitions appear in the symbology of Isis.

I am speculating: in occult terms Venus is ruled by Lucifer, the lightbringer. What light or spirit does he bring? According to Thule/Nazi ideology (e.g. Miguel Serrano) it is the light of the Black Sun. In other words: in a perverted way, christianity become the cult of the dark Mother Goddess embodied in the totalitaritan rule of the Catholic Church.

Thank you once again for an interesting session. :thup:

The preparations for creating the illusion of a 2nd wave have been going on all summer. For instance, they switched some months ago to reporting only 'cases' instead of deaths (you can't find a headline with Covid-deaths anymore). Another thing I realized today is that there hasn't been published any models or projections for 'predicting' the infections and deaths for a long time (or maybe I've missed them). Remember how in March-April those models were everywhere, all the time, and almost every country based their decisions on them? I wouldn't be surprised if some new scary models/projections will appear in a few weeks...actually I would be more surprised if they don't. :cool2:

Thanks for the posting.

One thing that stands out for me is herd immunity for Coronavirus has been reached. Now it's smoke and mirrors.

Beirut is just what we expected it to be. Who else could be responsible? The narrative is pretty much worn out from overuse. They seem to be pushing hard trying making things fit their made up narrative. Somehow, I am not sure that it ever will.

Time for enjoyment is over? Time for action? Or, things are not going to be enjoyable from here on?

For myself, the changes are becoming very noticeable.

Because they were able to get people to accept masks so easily, they probably also believe they can get many to accept their lame vaccines bs. Their wishful thinking blinds them to the possibility of failing. So they will resort to outright threats in the end. No chip, no food or money- control the food control the people.
They are clearly going to try! I'm just pointing out how hard it would be for them - purely from a technical perspective!

So many people here have been deeply traumatized by the constant propaganda. There is a veritable STS feeding frenzy going!

I'm trying to let people know that this would be a very steep up-hill battle for the PTB even if folks didn't resist and there was no corruption, and all the players in the game had the same agenda.

The reality is, as @Joe posted in another thread, that they are desperate to get us to "Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain..."

They want us to believe that resistance is futile, and for us to line up to get the shot.

Even if nobody actively resisted, and just waited for them to come to you, the resource effort needed would break them! It would take them many years!

Also, remember that most western countries are still led by those bastions of society (:umm:) politicians - who are known for their selfless devotion to a cause, and never putting their own interests first...

In any agenda like this, there would be so much in-fighting and internecine struggles, that they would barely be able to get anything done!

Thank you for another interesting session.

It is a credit to this school, that we have learned to see quite a few of the culprits behind world events. The answers to Belarus and Lebanon were no big surprises as we have learned to see the modus operandi of the world elite. This is only thanks to the work of SOTT and to this Forum with the ongoing search for the truth. 🎯

They are clearly going to try! I'm just pointing out how hard it would be for them - purely from a technical perspective!

So many people here have been deeply traumatized by the constant propaganda. There is a veritable STS feeding frenzy going!

I'm trying to let people know that this would be a very steep up-hill battle for the PTB even if folks didn't resist and there was no corruption, and all the players in the game had the same agenda.

The reality is, as @Joe posted in another thread, that they are desperate to get us to "Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain..."

They want us to believe that resistance is futile, and for us to line up to get the shot.

Even if nobody actively resisted, and just waited for them to come to you, the resource effort needed would break them! It would take them many years!

Also, remember that most western countries are still led by those bastions of society (:umm:) politicians - who are known for their selfless devotion to a cause, and never putting their own interests first...

In any agenda like this, there would be so much in-fighting and internecine struggles, that they would barely be able to get anything done!
Yes - we see how they cannot make the simplest decisions without weeks of drama and in-fighting. Hopefully in the end it will be their undoing but in the meantime they will try to foster the ILLUSION they are capable of doing. We see where that has gotten us!

To do this would require them to unveil a new generation of microchip technology coupled with a new generation of E/M theory and technology...

The best technology available/visible today is a subcutaneous device that is about the size of a large grain of rice. It is encapsulated in glass (to protect it from being attacked by bodily chemicals and the immune system) and contains both the microchip and an antenna that is used both to power the microchip and communicate with it. To "read" the chip requires a special reader to be placed within a few inches of it. Beyond a very short range, there simply isn't enough power reaching the chip to fire it up.
\
Vernon Coleman, from old lives matter, says microchips are way smaller now, you can put a pile of them on a fingernail:
(at 4 min in.) Video linked in Global Research article of 17 aug.

Thank you for sharing this beautiful session, although I have to admit that the news about vaccines and chipping can hardly be called uplifting, nor can the information about masks, or for that matter the origins of the terrorizing of the people in the Middle East, or the statements about Belarus or the "fate" of the Kursk submarine were 117 people lost their lives. But then again, is that far from what we already in our worst fears imagined, or for some perhaps concluded based on research of the available facts? No, not really, and that is what is disappointing if one hoped for a bright time ahead, or one could say, that as a group we have a fairly good idea of what is going on, a fairly balanced awareness of the present, which ought to be a good starting point from where to move into a better future, which meets us moment by moment, as we breathe.

But it still needs a detonator like a blasting cap to set it off under normal circumstances- I was thinking this has Mossad fingerprints all over it- what a horrible thing to do to people all ready under duress. No shame!

Yeah, that was my ref. in the session to an 'incendiary device' to start that first fire for cover, and then a detonator I suppose. I mean, if you have free access to the place, you can set it up as you like. I forgot to ask about the tunnels under the port (doh!) but I suspect they might have had something to do with the access.

Vernon Coleman, from old lives matter, says microchips are way smaller now, you can put a pile of them on a fingernail:
(at 4 min in.) Vidoe linked in Global Research article of 17 aug.
What most people think of as microchips are the plastic encapsulating packages they live inside. Many of the microchips themselves have been tending towards being microscopic for a long time now.

But, any embedded (injected) transducer would need to be powered and encapsulated for its own protection to protect it from chemical and mechanical damage. While there have been many advances in low-power microelectronics over the years, there are still major limitations on just how much you can do with the technology visible today. (Power requirements, range, readability...)

Could they have such a technology? Certainly!

Could they use it on a general population without its secrets being revealed? Not a chance! Within months we would all be able to buy cheap $5 scanners from China!

If they do have such a technology, would they risk it being outed? Doubtful!

Back
Top Bottom