Session 15 August 2020

Thank you very much to all participants making possible this session. :flowers:

Oh, chipping or vaccine, will figure out a way not to get those, have a little time to reflect and plan accordingly.
I'm not sure what will happen either in my country, Spain, or the rest of the planet. Should we plan accordingly? I don't know either. Maybe vaccines will be mandatory, maybe not, maybe they'll be harmful or placebo like and/or the effect will depend on the recipient's health or genetics...

Sad to know that there is going to be a 'second wave'
:-(
I was hoping for a failed attempt rather than a sure thing.
At least in Spain, the illusion of a 2nd wave is in full throttle thanks to MSM.

Quinnilln sounds like quinin !!!
I wondered about the name 'Quinnilln' which reminds me of Quinine which brings up hydroxychloroquine.
The name given for this session seems like a mash-up of (Joe) Quinn and hydroxyquinoline.
Joe was the first thing that came to my mind when I read Quinnilln :-D

Regarding masks: I'm also only wearing mine when I absolutely have to, when entering the store, and I rip it off as soon as I get out. Or more often while walking out. Sometimes, just to see what happens, I just don't put it on at all. So far no one has said anything.

The thought that the masks are causing brain damage is really sad. I don't have much sympathy for the morons driving or even jogging (!) while masked up. But grocery store workers, for instance, are forced to do so for several hours a day ... it's that or unemployment. And I know a lot of them know just how stupidly counterproductive masks are.
Lucky you! In Spain they are mandatory and the nazi enforcers police are eager to fine 100€ to whom dares be dissobedient. I have reduced at maximum my time out of home to avoid wearing them and to be able to smoke at my balcony without looking right & left for a police car. (Since yesterday anti smoking covid paranoid is on and the government/health ministry/NWO have decided to fine smokers who don't do it at least 2 metres distance from other people).

This time the C's did not tell us to enjoy the show.
Aren't we enjoying it yet? :rotfl:

Q: (Ark) That was about Dimi. Last question: I would like to know if there is some most important law that governs all of the creation. We know conservation of energy is an important law. You can think about conservation of information. Maybe there is such a law? This John Archibald Wheeler who we quoted several times, he added his own law which is kind of timeless which says that it's pure geometric boundary which says boundary is zero. Another possible law is: As above, so below. Okay. Is there any kind of a fundamental physical law? Well, not physical... Some fundamental law of creation?

A: Free will.

Q: (Pierre) For the information field, does all information already exist or is information added through the experience of creatures?

(L) I didn't understand that.

(Joe) His question is does all information already exist, or is new information created and added by individuals through their experiences?

(Ark) Well, for me, time does not apply. So things like conservation of information doesn't make much sense in the information world. It may make sense when the information starts to interact with matter, but only then.

(Pierre) Would you say then that the information field contains already ALL possible information?

A: Yes
Great session guys, the most valuable information that anyone could get. I'm very thankful for all your work to bring us this.

This part touches me deeply. But I wonder did I understand correctly.

Can we connect this with any situation that we living? Information is there but if we aren't aware enough, if we don't possess understanding we acting like STS (assuming we want to learn how to be potential candidate of STO)?

Joe was the first thing that came to my mind when I read Quinnilln....

Haha,

Caesar for mine, but then I'm biased (or conditioned...);

The surname Quinn is believed to be of Irish origin, coming from the Gaelic 'Ó'Cuinn' (descendants of Conn) meaning 'wisdom' or 'chief'. Other origins sometimes found mention that it derives from 'Ceann' meaning head; or from 'Conn' meaning counsel.

But considering Urban Dictionary's definition - I think going with Joe is funnier :-)

The hottest piece of man-meat ever to exist. An intellect sharp as a knife, and a wit to match. Quinn's generally are always right, which bothers people, but Quinn then gently explains why it's okay that he's right, which calms them down. Women are naturally attracted to Quinn's, mainly because of their swimmer bodies, which consist of rocking abs, massive biceps, calves of iron, steel triceps, etc. People are jealous of Quinn's, because they are very fun to drink with, and an absolute god in bed.

But then I'm only 1/16th Irish or something so that's probably just jealousy...

Thanks for the session.The horse mutilation was a bit of a surprise,but makes sense especially in light of Fiona Barnett's work.I've mentioned it elsewhere on the forum that the ''satanic panic'' of the 90's was genuine but media cracked down on it and colored it as a myth.A lot evidence was buried and most of the ''debunking'' is done either by films (media programming) or by satanic fronts as well as useful idiots.Satanists are indeed quite ''active'' in these times.

Thanks for the session. Between the satanists, the masks and the chips it feels like a particularly dark one.

How can they manage to surreptitiously put a chip in the vaccine without anyone realising? Is this some sort of advanced nano technology? Hundreds of millions of doses and nobody will be able to open one up and analyze it?

It seemed for a while that the chipping meme was just a conspiracy theory put out there to make people sound crazy, and that they had most of the surveillance and tracking necessary just through smartphones etc. Apparently not!

Chip or not, is there anything we can do to fully counteract this horrendously evil crap aside from normal detox methods? And is there a chance it might backfire like the initial one that apparently started this whole thing, and instead make some people smarter or less obedient?

Thank you for the session.
Could it be possible to remove the chip by using a powerfull magnet right after the deed?
Could it be freewilled out?

There is a "mind over matter" technique I learned very young from a story of a boy who beat his tumour by every night imagining Star Wars type spaceships attacking it. I never verified if this was true but somehow it stuck with me as important.

I've done similar things when there was a really serious threat to my health such as a spider bite in south america, and it does seem to have some pretty powerful results. I meditate on an idea of army squads in my blood, and in those squads there are infantry that viciously attack and contain any invading pathogen, cleaners with big vaccums that suck up the mess, and healers who fix up any damaged tissue/cells etc.

There may be so many powerful things that could be done with the mind in this way, and that technique may only just be scratching the surface.

If we look at the flip-side, it is possible to induce illness through only the belief that you may have been affected by a pathogen, which is probably in fact what is happening today with "COVID" on an extremely large scale:

Mass psychogenic illness is when people in a group start feeling sick at the same time even though there is no physical or environmental reason for them to be sick. They could think they’ve been exposed to something dangerous, like a germ or a toxin (poison). This could happen to a class in a school, or workers in an office.

Many outbreaks of mass psychogenic illness start with an environmental “trigger.” The environmental trigger can be a bad smell or a suspicious-looking substance. Or it could be something else that makes people in a group believe they have been exposed to a germ or a poison. When this happens, many of them may begin to experience symptoms of sickness at the same time. In some cases, one person gets sick and then other people in the group also start feeling sick.

No, it is real. People who are involved in these outbreaks have real signs of sickness that are not imagined. They really do have headaches, or they really do feel dizzy. But in cases of mass psychogenic illness, these symptoms are not caused by a poison or a germ. The symptoms are caused by stress and anxiety, or by your belief that you have been exposed to something harmful.

Also love the very appropriate picture:
1597662390883.png

Thanks for the session. Between the satanists, the masks and the chips it feels like a particularly dark one.

How can they manage to surreptitiously put a chip in the vaccine without anyone realising? Is this some sort of advanced nano technology? Hundreds of millions of doses and nobody will be able to open one up and analyze it?

It seemed for a while that the chipping meme was just a conspiracy theory put out there to make people sound crazy, and that they had most of the surveillance and tracking necessary just through smartphones etc. Apparently not!

Chip or not, is there anything we can do to fully counteract this horrendously evil crap aside from normal detox methods? And is there a chance it might backfire like the initial one that apparently started this whole thing, and instead make some people smarter or less obedient?
A source informed that the chip measures 0.1mm square. Think the size that small would need a very high frequency/wavelength to be noticed -->5G?. But it would pass through a needle. To have a verifiable record of placed chips, you would not let GPs do the vaxxinating, but perhaps a medical branch of the army. As Trump is planning for. Not clear is if the inject-able credit card is reality yet.

There is a "mind over matter" technique I learned very young from a story of a boy who beat his tumour by every night imagining Star Wars type spaceships attacking it. I never verified if this was true but somehow it stuck with me as important.

I've done similar things when there was a really serious threat to my health such as a spider bite in south america, and it does seem to have some pretty powerful results. I meditate on an idea of army squads in my blood, and in those squads there are infantry that viciously attack and contain any invading pathogen, cleaners with big vaccums that suck up the mess, and healers who fix up any damaged tissue/cells etc.

There may be so many powerful things that could be done with the mind in this way, and that technique may only just be scratching the surface.

If we look at the flip-side, it is possible to induce illness through only the belief that you may have been affected by a pathogen, which is probably in fact what is happening today with "COVID" on an extremely large scale:

Also love the very appropriate picture:
View attachment 38396
Thank you. Some people think i am crazy, they may be right. But maybe, if free will is everywhere, there must be a way out of every situation? Like when dreaming or The Matrix2?

Thank you very much for sharing the session! :flowers:

We knew that this mask issue is bad, but this is really a new new kid of evil - especially when one remembers that one of the main targets are children.
And with this Satanic cults openly operating, things are really going south....

I hope that if/when it comes to vaccination, Russia´s vaccine will be also available to choose in the other parts of the world...
...not holding my breath, but one has to hope....

Back
Top Bottom