Session 15 August 2020

Many thanks to the QB circuiters and the entire team for the session :wizard: :flowers:
The radical zealot is a bit of disappointment for me since I thought he was at least a bit inspiring when walking across the land, spreading some Stoic wisdom and acting upon it. Looking forward to learn from the new book very much!
:read:

is pedophilia a genetic tweak courtesy of 4D STS like psychopathy is?
I remeber the C's said psychopaths are basically OPs not functioning properly but I had no idea they were engineered that way by 4D STS (though it is entirely plausible). Can you point me to the source please? I must have missed that.

Thank you for a new session.

There is a thread about the geometry of the 4th Density.

Another person who talks about a platonic world is Julian Barbour

And one of the things I looked up and shared in the thread was about quantum graphity:

VIDEO:

"As we live, we seem to move through a succession of Nows," says Barbour, "and the question is, what are they?" For Barbour each Now is an arrangement of everything in the universe. "We have the strong impression that things have definite positions relative to each other. I aim to abstract away everything we cannot see (directly or indirectly) and simply keep this idea of many different things coexisting at once. There are simply the Nows, nothing more, nothing less."[...] Instead all the different possible configurations of the universe, every possible location of every atom throughout all of creation, exist simultaneously. Barbour's Nows all exist at once in a vast Platonic realm that stands completely and absolutely without time.
I have just picked up the book
“The Road of Time” by Philippe Guillemant.
He reconciles time does not exist with a multiverse with free will.
I’m yet to read it. Curious if you have heard of him?

Thanks so much for the informative session. Putin plays a very good game of chess indeed. I plan to go down standing when it comes to taking that vaccine. But if it comes down to vax or internment camp, I wonder if there would be a way to get the Russian version, from a Russian dr. that could get a hold of some. At least we wouldn't turn into traceable toxic avengers.

A: Free will.

Q: (Pierre) For the information field, does all information already exist or is information added through the experience of creatures?

(L) I didn't understand that.

(Joe) His question is does all information already exist, or is new information created and added by individuals through their experiences?

(Ark) Well, for me, time does not apply. So things like conservation of information doesn't make much sense in the information world. It may make sense when the information starts to interact with matter, but only then.

(Pierre) Would you say then that the information field contains already ALL possible information?

A: Yes
In case this is of interest:Philippe Guillemant after writing the first edition of his book was inspired by its enthusiastic reception to introduce the physics of information in his research laboratory.

I thank you for the session. The part about free will being a fundamental law of creation is not a new concept on this forum. However, the exchange between Ark and the C's carried an energy with it that stood out for me and I can't stop thinking about it.
The awareness that I am getting at this moment is that although, intellectually, I embrace free will for myself and all others, I have not really fully embodied it. I need to go deeper...it seems that this particular law is in my life lesson profile and there are so many levels to it. Events that are unfolding are only accentuating the areas where I waver in my commitment to master this lesson. Thanks to all of you who lend the wisdom to see through the lies and deception and for offering support to take another step up the ladder.

Thank you for this session!

Basically confirmed my first suspicion regarding both Beirut and Belarus: Israeli terrorism in the first place, and Lukashenko being punished for not playing along in the second.

Also had a feeling that Sputnik V was a fake out: a fake vaccine for a fake pandemic, with the great advantage that it won't destroy people's health. Not that it will do me much good, as I very much doubt that it will be approved for use in the West. Might be time to consider moving to Russia....

On that note, really not looking forward to the "second wave" ... but I wonder how many people will go along with it this time. A really huge number of people see the scam, now, and they're going to see right through it when Lockdown 2.0 comes along.

Regarding masks: I'm also only wearing mine when I absolutely have to, when entering the store, and I rip it off as soon as I get out. Or more often while walking out. Sometimes, just to see what happens, I just don't put it on at all. So far no one has said anything.

The thought that the masks are causing brain damage is really sad. I don't have much sympathy for the morons driving or even jogging (!) while masked up. But grocery store workers, for instance, are forced to do so for several hours a day ... it's that or unemployment. And I know a lot of them know just how stupidly counterproductive masks are.

Q: (Ark) That was about Dimi. Last question: I would like to know if there is some most important law that governs all of the creation. We know conservation of energy is an important law. You can think about conservation of information. Maybe there is such a law? This John Archibald Wheeler who we quoted several times, he added his own law which is kind of timeless which says that it's pure geometric boundary which says boundary is zero. Another possible law is: As above, so below. Okay. Is there any kind of a fundamental physical law? Well, not physical... Some fundamental law of creation?

A: Free will.
(Pierre) Would you say then that the information field contains already ALL possible information?

It might be worth thinking about how free will could in fact be a physical law. I've thought for some time that a free will interpretation of quantum mechanics could provide a valid framework, and one that is more parsimonious than an infinite number of alternate universes.

Essentially, subatomic particles are motes of consciousness/awareness, and since they have free will, their behavior can only be predicted statistically, thus giving the appearance of probability waves. Quite similar to Leibniz' monad theory.

I haven't given much thought to how wave/particle duality can be resolved with this interpretation, though. While I'm technically a physicist, I'm not a quantum theorist - my mathematical aptitude is simply not well enough developed to tackle something like this.

Q: (Ark) Yeah, alright. Now I want to ask: A year or two ago there was a Nobel Prize given for the detection of a gravitational wave. Since then, most of the people accept it, but there are some dissidents that call it a big fraud...

Ha! I knew it. I was suspicious of this from the beginning. It practically never happens that theoretical predictions are so precisely matched by observations. Usually, when we really find something new, it blows our expectations out of the water and the theorists need to scramble to figure out what we're looking at. But in this case, it all fell into place just a little bit too neatly.

I suspect it would be incredibly simple to fake the signal. The vibrations they're looking for are very small, and could easily be artificially induced, either mechanically or at the level of software - my understanding is that there are several layers of postprocessing in order to remove noise from the raw data, and who knows what's hidden in that. The fraud could very easily be accomplished without the knowledge of the overwhelming majority of the project scientists ... a few people at the top could do it, just out of the desire for prestige.

If it's a fraud, it will come out eventually. And that will be really bad for public trust in science ... already in a shaky state.

Thank you for the session.

As soon as the Russian vaccine was announced, the narrative changed and now vaccines are not safe and they need testing and blah blah.
I think it's great that the mainstream media is planting the idea in the masses that vaccines can be dangerous.

All vaccines are safe --> some vaccines are not safe --> all vaccines are not safe

Thanks for sharing another session! So much to mull over! Agree with others that Russia’s vaccine seems to be another great move at forcing the West to flip flop it’s narrative hand while also providing some peace of mind for those who’ve bought into the psy-op (maybe it’s just ascorbic acid mixed with sodium bi-carbonate :lol: Of course the West will double down on its lie and force everyone to go along with it :ninja:

Back
Top Bottom