Session 15 August 2009

Thank you Laura and the whole team yet again!

Commitment and sincere effort will go a long way. This is a really exciting time with so many new directions opening up and so much new potential of realizing things that seem to have been "in the works" for a long time. Now we must all redouble our commitment and our efforts (make that super-efforts) to make the most of these opportunities to accelerate our growth and development. (And also to match the commitment and super-efforts of Laura, Ark, and the core team, who contribute the most in behalf of us all, to a commensurate degree).

And to learn to give all to those who ask. Well that has also been a high priority for me for some time. That is dependent on our discernment improving to be able to apply this STO principle in general in our lives (as Laura said in the session, to learn how to stop being manipulated and manipulating), but IMHO it is easier to apply in this network than in general life. It still takes attention and effort and discernment, but it is more so that I don't miss any opportunity to give ALL I am capable of; or at least to miss less and less opportunities. I will redouble my efforts in this as well.

As the C's said in the session:

A: Those individuals who still think that you can get something for nothing will find themselves blocked.

And also if we make the necessary energy exchange, compensate and balance the energy in the network and interactions, then as the C's said:

Some will find their creativity expanding and thus their ability to make more direct connections as a result of the practice!

All the more reason to increase our commitments and efforts both to the practice of the EE program and to the goals of the group in general! So I also am taking this session's admonitions seriously, and hoping to be giving all that I am possibly able to. And hopefully what I am able to give / contribute will increase with the efforts and continued practice.

Finally, we should all remember that in a colinear group, what one gains, all gain. And the more each of us advances, the more possibility is opened up for others to advance as well. (However, for this to be true we must remain colinear and compensate what we receive by giving back to keep the creative energy circulating).

Thank you all so very much again!!!

Nienna Eluch said:
However, I still think that Drama of the Gifted Child is an important book to read. But that's just me.

Drama of the Gifted Child really helped break down a lot of barriers for me; I think is quite important too. It's among my favorites. :thup:

Hello all, just to say that on completion of the meditation section today, I tingled all over with the most beautiful vibration. and then a joyful welling of tears was in my eyes again. State of the Union! yum.

Thanks to you all, and I do mean all of you; Laura, Ark, their support team, and to all who post their thoughts and observations for us to all share and learn from.

As for the idea of community, which I too yearn for; and for the conversation and reality check with like minded people, well, as an isolated person, just like many of you, I have been drawn to think of those in my immediate surroundings as part of my community - civilisation starts at the family level after all. My comrades here on the ground may not share my views, and many will be OPs, but as I myself become more open to the Heart of Truth, so too will those with the potential to BE, in my wake, according to thier own capacity. That is my understanding.

I am not negating their own need to become objective and learn all they can - but as I am a part of One, they are also - and One is after all said and done - All. As we forerunners raise our frequency, I believe and expect that those who are ready will likewise become open. Bring it on!

I would like to thank Laura and the group dearly for all the sessions posted here! I tend to read them only and do my work quietly. As a non native speaker I took my time reading it all and I got wonderful things out of it. Many thanks again Laura!

Was the series of video discussed in this session ever made? :huh: The ones where issues would be discussed, basically a run-down of what is what in our reality????

luke wilson said:
Was the series of video discussed in this session ever made? :huh: The ones where issues would be discussed, basically a run-down of what is what in our reality????

It's on our to-do list along with a hundred other things, and keeping in mind all the stuff that happens to try to divert us!

Laura said:
luke wilson said:

It's on our to-do list along with a hundred other things, and keeping in mind all the stuff that happens to try to divert us!

I remember seeing a video a year or so ago where you were sitting in a very pleasant studio giving an informal lecture on all manner of things. You started off with an expression of reticence, but then began to brighten and then glow as you warmed to the various subjects. By the end, I was glowing too! A good conversation, (even one-sided), energizes both giver and receiver.

That video was like an episode from the podcast series but multiplied in power. I miss the podcasts; discussion around the kitchen table with friendly voices talking about matters of fascination. I found those were fun and easy to absorb, I'd listen to them more than once in some cases, and I'd come away charged up with new resolve in life and new ideas. And they are easy to share; there are many people I see potential in and really would love to do something to encourage, but it is difficult to do so within appropriate bounds. People are very often reluctant when it comes to reading blocks of text. Why should they? They don't know how they'll benefit, and so they put their attention into things they already understand. But there is a fantastic loophole, (which is fully exploited by the dark side). -As a species, we are designed to love the experience of listening to stories. We seek out good story-tellers. Our world has been trained to pay attention to audio and video presentations; people will sit themselves down for almost anything if it comes through a radio or a screen.

An anecdote: I had a couple of friends, one of whom was was going through some challenging experiences and another who had a certain viewpoint which was limited in its value. I had them listen to your short series on soul possession and exorcism, (which were relevant to both of them at the time); it was difficult and upsetting for one and an eye-opener for the other, but in both cases, the knowledge shared did much to subtly alter their lives in very useful and positive ways, both directly and in a non-linear fashion. Knowledge really does protect and guide in amazing ways. Story-tellers can change the shape of the world significantly, and it needn't even have a careful script or anything like that. It just has to be honest and open. The cleanliness of the giving soul takes care of the rest.

I find with creative work, just sitting down to get to it is half the effort, (sometimes more), but when the flow starts, it carries one along easily. A camera and audio set-up and sitting around talking; what could be easier? Good conversations happen every day. Why not just have some of yours in front of a camera? You have done the work to collect knowledge, and you are an excellent communicator. Why restrict yourself? The studio has already been figured out and the production systems learned. There needn't be exhausting editing or special camera work. Sometimes it's easier when there is a second or third person present to share the interview; asking and answering questions. When a story-teller is asked a question, it creates a welcome vacuum which the speaker feels a need to fill with understanding. This creates a type of current which is easy and fun to surf.

I think your video series idea is an important one to pursue and that the delays and obstacles probably seem more daunting than they really are.

A video blog series seems like an efficient way to spend resources which have already been committed to being spent anyway. Global attention is mounting, and there have been several efforts on the SOTT page to increase reach. A video series seems like it could easily square (or even cube) those efforts.

If Richard Dolan is going to be adding his voice to the Big Media network airwaves with his potentially very dangerous message, we could all use some sanity on the alternative, non-corporate media system of the people. Just speaking about what you like to speak about already. That's all. You do it all the time in text form, but that reaches far fewer people than you might otherwise.

Cheers!

Woodsman said:
I think your video series idea is an important one to pursue and that the delays and obstacles probably seem more daunting than they really are.

Hi Woodsman,

I understand how much you would like to see the crew do more podcasts, or Laura do another video, but if you really think what you wrote above is true, then you really don't understand just what is happening behind the scenes and what the whole crew and Laura are doing. If you really understood all of the brands they have in the fire and the attacks they come under every day, you wouldn't have written what you did above.

Just rest assured that Laura is quite aware of the things you spoke about in your post and when she can get to more videos, or when the crew can get to more podcasts, they will do it. They, above all others, really do know what is going on in the world and what is needed most. :)

Nienna Eluch said:
Woodsman said:

Hi Woodsman,

I understand how much you would like to see the crew do more podcasts, or Laura do another video, but if you really think what you wrote above is true, then you really don't understand just what is happening behind the scenes and what the whole crew and Laura are doing. If you really understood all of the brands they have in the fire and the attacks they come under every day, you wouldn't have written what you did above.

I can see what both of you are saying, two sides of the same coin.

But I also wanted to extend a thank you to Woodsman about your own contagious and playful enthusiasm…. yes, sometimes creative work does seem daunting, doesn’t it.

I really appreciated your words and thoughts about oral storytelling – a seemingly long lost artform, one which resonates soooo deeply and intimately with people of all ages, one that is deeply loved.

Mod's note: Edited to fix the quotation boxes

Nienna Eluch said:
Woodsman said:

Hi Woodsman,

I still think it's important to speak when it seems like the right thing to do. Multiple perspectives are valuable; even when they stem from ignorance they can offer a measurement of the 'weather' out in the larger environment, so to speak. But I certainly do admit to my ignorance regarding all the activities and forces at play in your days. I know how it is to have a project I want to get to but cannot easily due to the maelstroms and other demanding priorities in life.

Just rest assured that Laura is quite aware of the things you spoke about in your post and when she can get to more videos, or when the crew can get to more podcasts, they will do it. They, above all others, really do know what is going on in the world and what is needed most. :)

Of course I can't say what is needed most by the world with absolute certainty, but I can say that I remember those times I've found my way through maelstroms when others disconnected from my activities drop in to remind me of certain goals I'd spoken of wanting to achieve but had let slip from my attention for any number of reasons. Often the most promising goals are those which get dumped on heaviest by the control system.

As such, I wanted to express a vote of encouragement for an awesome-sounding project, -as well as offer some of my own discoveries and thoughts wrt creative projects and getting them going. But I absolutely defer to those whose energies are the ones which will be spent.

I wish everybody all the best with their work and challenges.

Q: (L) So those individuals who have spent long periods of time here and who have been unable to make any significant change in their lives have been afflicted with an inability to receive because they have basically built a wall around themselves or live inside a narcissistic bubble?

A: Yes. And the same is true for those who cannot "get it" at a distance.

Q: (L) So there are those who either get it or they don't?

A: Partly. Repeated exposure to frequency resonance can generate shifts if there is sincere desire. Also, a series of videos that signal soul replication can help those who are sincerely asking.

Are there video's available that cover some of the topics discussed in this thread? I do know that the breathing program is available, will be purchasing that very soon. Any others by chance? Thanks Laura and rest of the crew!

FrankM4326754 said:
Q: (L) So those individuals who have spent long periods of time here and who have been unable to make any significant change in their lives have been afflicted with an inability to receive because they have basically built a wall around themselves or live inside a narcissistic bubble?

A: Yes. And the same is true for those who cannot "get it" at a distance.

Q: (L) So there are those who either get it or they don't?

A: Partly. Repeated exposure to frequency resonance can generate shifts if there is sincere desire. Also, a series of videos that signal soul replication can help those who are sincerely asking.

Are there video's available that cover some of the topics discussed in this thread? I do know that the breathing program is available, will be purchasing that very soon. Any others by chance? Thanks Laura and rest of the crew!

The Knowledge and Being video may cover some of it. fwiw

i found this on facebook, of all places.
http://www.facebook.com/topic.php?uid=309517367730&topic=12501

Thank you for this session.
I don't really know how to word this, but even though i was getting the concept, (finally) that nothing is free, i was obviously having trouble with the concept. This is why i have been trying to ask for some way i coulod compensate all of you who work with so much effort to educate people such as me. Perhaps i have changed my frequency just enough to finally heed the words of this session, which i must have read over and over. I am starting to see that the effort in the work will help the "group" as a whole. I always find excuses why i can't do the EE, etc.
I will start to put the effort into my personal evolution that i beleive you all require of me, and deserve.
Thanks again. :)

Thank you soooo very much for what the group has been doing here all these many years, and to the forum and its continued and mind expanding discussions. This last session really hit home in regards to commitment and balance in the way one trys to operate in an STO way. Like others here i have questioned myself when it comes to posting, not having the faith in myself to think what i could post could be off any value, but that is slowly changing. As I find myself starting to truly commit to the work on myself and what this whole group is about, i find it to be quite energizing. I have found myself to be quite lazy over the years, getting lost in the mundane tug and pull taking place in everyday life. Add to that the self pity and beating up of ones self over once being on the path of doing the Work, and a whole lot of other escapist type activities, and i had a recipe for dispair. I'm happy that i had the fortune to come across these wonderful people with such amazing faculties that have started to turn my world upside down and start challenging me to really think about this world we live in and beyond. Still working on the whole giving when asked thing, but its a work in progress. As i work through the EE program and on applying the knowledge I'm learning here, I'm starting to gain back my faith I once considered "lost". So thanks again everyone for that that's been done, is being worked on, and yet to come.

Back
Top Bottom