Session 14 October 2017

Laura said:
Shijing said:
A couple of years ago, I tried to put his table of hydrogens and cosmoses into an easier visual format -- once I'd done so, I had to move on to other things and never really had a chance to follow up on it. Since the Cs seemed to think that it wasn't totally useless, I'm attaching the spreadsheet I created in case anyone wants to play with it.

Actually, I don't think they intended to say that the TABLE of hydrogens was useful, but rather the IDEA of the hydrogens/foods for different purposes. That is to say, that there is food that we eat that induces growth and changes in the body, and there are other kinds of foods that can induce changes, but that the way these changes transpire is via neurochemicals and hormones, etc. Impressions and thoughts can be "food" in that way. But, I guess we'll have to ask a follow-up question or two to be sure.

The Idea of the Table of Foods, made a conceptual sense to me,
but it was 10 years until I actually experienced A different way of eating.
Often Now I stand up while eating.
Imagining the Food as a wave running downwards,
RAISING the food im eating to a higher level is Like surfing that downward wave.
It's difficult to describe,
But it's like the difference between swallowing properly chewed food ,
and eating so fast it's going down in chunks.
Easy deep breathing while eating alchemises the food , and creates the higher metabolic vibration.

loreta said:
Thank you for the session!
Me too I don't understand the LV shooting. What can be the real reason?

Some people beat animals in their "care" in order to subdue them, control them, keep them in line.

Many thanks for the very interesting session. Things do seem to be getting more and more insane and chaotic!

Thank you for the session. The LV shooting was shocking and I felt a huge sense of anger that these psychopaths did their best to kill so many people senselessly and that there is no stopping them. It took me a while to get over feeling so sad for all humanity.

Joe said:
loreta said:
Thank you for the session!
Me too I don't understand the LV shooting. What can be the real reason?

Some people beat animals in their "care" in order to subdue them, control them, keep them in line.

I understand Joe, and thanks to answer but people are already subdued, manipulated, scary. I understand also is to produce more caos. But what is the ultimate objective? The caos is already here, everywhere. Was this a trial? I see a lot of sadism in what happened in LV. Anyway, I will listen to the radio program.

Lorraine said:
Thank you for the session. The LV shooting was shocking and I felt a huge sense of anger that these psychopaths did their best to kill so many people senselessly and that there is no stopping them. It took me a while to get over feeling so sad for all humanity.

It can be also one of their objectives: to make us feel, we that are still humans with feelings for others, feel more desperate, without hope for humanity.

Thank you for the very informative session, will go back and read it again, full of food for thought!

Almost forgot to say how sorry I was to hear about your little ones Laura especially Cherie. I do hope it's not that bad and they feel better soon. :hug2:

(Chu) What was Gurdjieff trying to achieve?

A: His own salvation and immortal life.

So his Aim wasn't to ease the suffering of humanity? (Help humanity release from their mechinal state of being)

Besides, as how I understand it, ''immortal life'' comes with the death of the personality/Ego (individuality) Nobody gains immortality because they desire to become immortal.

They gain it because they learned their lessons and serve others. The Ego is temporally. While the soul is eternal. (If you are able to crystalize one)

Gurdjieff was a master in observation. But I don't know. Gurdjieff his methods just aren't enough. It's limited when it comes at how to stimulate the real I. OSIT.

I was thinking, perhaps the following is a good template to divide in chapters.

1. First you have to learn how to take responsibility for yourself.

2. Then how to take responsibility for others.

3. And finally how to take responsibility for the World.

Of course they all blend together. But each part supports the other. In that way, people are shown an alternative to their mechanical state of Being. And actually learn how to care, help to ease the suffering of others and grow a soul.

Anyhow, I haven't even had the chance to read the suggested books. First things first.

Many thanks for the session! :flowers:

loreta said:
I understand Joe, and thanks to answer but people are already subdued, manipulated, scary.

By the assessment of the people who carried out this attack, the people are not sufficiently scared, subdued and manipulated.

loreta said:
It can be also one of their objectives: to make us feel, we that are still humans with feelings for others, feel more desperate, without hope for humanity.

Since that has been the effect, it seems likely that was at least part of the agenda.

Joe said:
loreta said:
I understand Joe, and thanks to answer but people are already subdued, manipulated, scary.

By the assessment of the people who carried out this attack, the people are not sufficiently scared, subdued and manipulated.

Well... chaos in itself is a goal. I know it sounds ambiguous but the chaos that exists needs to be maintained in the eyes of the beings that carried this all out.

It reminds me of the psychos that hurt animals just to hurt them. A normal human mind needs to find a reason behind it to make sense of it all, but sometimes these psychos do cruel things just because.

Also, the C’s said something interesting: “Chaos affects them too” which to me it could be read as maybe they themselves have no clear intention as to why they’re carrying it out but their twisted vision of reality and the chaos that exists makes them think it’s time to carry something out. I hope that makes sense.

Perhaps they’re not as cold blooded and in control but very affected by chaos which makes them read situations wrong and go nuts setting something in motion that they hope would get them something.

Back
Top Bottom