Session 14 November 1998

The history of where zero came from is quite interesting- it was first noted in ancient Sumeria & Babylon 4000 years ago (denoted by a space as a placeholder), then in India in the 7thC AD (denoted by a dot), & then to the Middle East & by the 9thC AD was an Arabic numeral. From the Arabic scholars it went (via the Moors) through Spain into Europe.

It also reminds me of David Bohm, whose work Laura discusses in Ch 25 of the Wave, in regards to his theory on Zero point energy.
Now, remember that the Cassiopaeans said that the Tower of Babel was designed to artificially concentrate all gravity waves and that this would result in unification, which the Control System immediately saw as a threat. From the above, we can conjecture that the remark about concentrating all gravity waves must refer to the aligning of individuals as being able to access God, considering that the “sum total of all existence exists within each” human being in the form of gravity. Sounds to me like they are describing what is known today as the zero-point energy state.

David Bohm computed the zero-point energy due to quantum-mechanical fluctuations in a single cubic centimeter of space, and arrived at the energy of 1038ergs (a unit of energy in the centimeter-gram-second system of units). This is the energy equivalent of about ten billion tons of uranium. Joseph Chilton Pearce compares this zero-point energy proposal to the saying of Jesus that if we have the faith of a grain of mustard seed, we might move mountains. There is a little catch, however. According to David Bohm, under present conditions this energy is inaccessible in the material sense. It is merely a mathematical representation of a theoretical state. But, as we have already proposed, this zero point energy source is really the state of pure non-anticipation of the left-brain in its analysis of the observations made through the right-brain thought processes. It is the mirror of mirrors of Grail consciousness.

For Bohm, all of reality was a dynamic process in which all manifest objects are in a constant state of flux. Empty space in the universe contained the whole of everything. He considered separateness an illusion & treated physics as a quantum organism rather than quantum mechanics. For him, empty space was full of energy & information. He postulated the existence of a realm of information from which the physical unfolds.

We are reading Iain McGilchrist’s book at present, and from what I’ve read of Bohm”s work, he certainly seemed like his was very able to incorporate both modes of attending to reality (left & right hemispheres). Here is an interesting interview with Bohm, a small excerpt included below:
Bohm hoped scientists would eventually move beyond mechanistic and even mathematical paradigms. “We have an assumption now that’s getting stronger and stronger that mathematics is the only way to deal with reality,” Bohm said. “Because it’s worked so well for a while, we’ve assumed that it has to be that way.”

Someday, science and art will merge, Bohm predicted. “This division of art and science is temporary,” he observed. “It didn't exist in the past, and there’s no reason why it should go on in the future.” Just as art consists not simply of works of art but of an “attitude, the artistic spirit,” so does science consist not in the accumulation of knowledge but in the creation of fresh modes of perception. “The ability to perceive or think differently is more important than the knowledge gained,” Bohm explained.

I'm afraid you're missing the point here. This thing is indifferent, in every sense. No difference in charge. Otherwise, our car won't take off.) (In my personal opinion!) Less lyrics, more physics. ;)

Everyone has his own channel of perception, so it dawns on everyone differently. Maybe this is where visualization can help. Take this simple function and look at the graph. Maybe it will dawn on you as a musician. Imagine that this wave collides with a plane 0. For example, this is the surface of a lake. Or the surface of a table. Or something else...
How does the sound wave behave?
Water and throwing pebbles didn't work for me )) But I can imagine fish and dolphin. (Especially since in my symbol system waves and fish are gravitational waves).
Maybe a paper clip will help someone - throw a paper clip on the table until it hits you.....

1700331301374.png

How does the sound wave behave?
Depending on the density of the material encountered, the sound wave will do one, two, or three, of the following three actions. It will reflect, and/or be absorbed, and/or go through the material. The pebble, if flat, could skip, but eventually will pass into the water, leaving an expanding energy wave from its impact/s with the surface of the water. The fish will have the ability to pass between the two surfaces, leaving an expanding wave noticeable in the water’s surface. Because of density of both table and paper clip, the paper clip will continually reflect unless it has enough energy to break through the surface of the table.

What each of these scenarios do have in common is, there is always an exchange of energy/information between the materials… osit. 🤔

It's beautiful! But the paperclip doesn't need to go through the table. It needs to take off because the plane is zero. And forget the law of conservation of energy, it's wrong. It's better to imagine what the paper clip feels when it hits the table, what happens to it.
(And it doesn't seem to match what we see. The graph of a function crossing zero doesn't disappear, we see the continuation of the wave in the negative plane as well).

Cass was recommended to meditate on unstable gravitational waves, you just have to turn on your imagination to do it. And then go to bed. )) Hopefully you'll dream the answer.
The unbiased and open mind we have, unfortunately, is only in our sleep. During wakefulness the brain works at low frequencies, our thinking can be called dementia.
Here we can also recall Academician Kozyrev's experiments with mirrors. He believed that there is a time gap between question and answer, between cause and effect. I did not find it. Sometimes I think that the answer to my question existed even before I asked myself that question. ;)
Try to imagine that the zero plane (mem-brane) against which an object strikes is a mirror...

The discussion about the nature of 'zero' made me think of this:
Q: So, in this case it did, and here is the result. Pretty horrible. We have been puzzling for some time over a remark you once made that, at 4th density, there is no right or left. How can we conceptualize this?
A: It is difficult of you to conceive of this. Directionals exist within the perceived limitations of your reality.

Q: Are you saying that at 4th density, an individual exists as a "point consciousness" and there is no materiality unless you will it to be so?
A: Close.

Q: (A) Does it have anything to do with the fact that, on a mobius strip, there is no right or left?
A: Yes.

Q: A mobius strip is not so difficult to think about at all. I also know about mathematics in which you can add extra dimension which can change left into right. It is not a problem. Should we think about something like this?
A: If everything is in reality circular in nature, then direction is optional.
Q: (T) The illusion is that there is not a link. In third density... (L) I got it! (T) Don't disappear on me now! [Laughter] The relationship is that consciousness is matter.
A: Close. What about vice versa?

Q: (L) Just reverse everything. Light is gravity. Optics are atomic particles, matter is anti-matter... just reverse everything to understand the next level... it can't be that easy. (J) Wait a second: gravity equals light, atomic particles equals optics, anti-matter equals matter? It is all about balance. (L) And the answer must always be zero.
A: And zero is infinity.

Q: (L) So, you are saying that it is not that there is a link, the illusion is that there is separation. There is no difference, they are the same?
A: Yes.
A: Absolutely don't let others distract you. You have suffered many attempts at distraction away from truth. Now follow some proclamations: Pause. All there is is lessons. This is one infinite school. There is no other reason for anything to exist. Even inanimate matter learns it is all an "Illusion." Each individual possesses all of creation within their minds. Now, contemplate for a moment. Each soul is all powerful and can create or destroy all existence if know how. You and us and all others are interconnected by our mutual possession of all there is. You may create alternative universes if you wish and dwell within. You are all a duplicate of the universe within which you dwell. Your mind represents all that exists. It is "fun" to see how much you can access.

Q: (L) It's fun for who to see how much we can access?
A: All. Challenges are fun. Where do you think the limit of your mind is?

Q: (L) Where?
A: We asked you.

Q: (L) Well, I guess there is no limit.
A: If there is no limit, then what is the difference between your own mind and everything else?

Q: (L) Well, I guess there is no difference if all is ultimately one.
A: Right. And when two things each have absolutely no limits, they are precisely the same thing.
1700396044891.png

1700395117935.png
Zero, -infinity, and +infinity would be joined together... thus becoming the same thing.

Q: (A) It tells us that, at any given place we have zero of the given unit. For instance, when I have 10, it means that I have one ten and zero ones. Without zero, ten would not exist.

A: But can one not insert 0 where one needs to?
Number systems without zero are possible. Take for example unary.
In the unary system, the number 0 (zero) is represented by the empty string, that is, the absence of a symbol. Numbers 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, ... are represented in unary as 1, 11, 111, 1111, 11111, 111111, ...
In this case, zero would have a meaning when numbers get 'annihilated' by each other, i.e. 1-1 = 0... or "nothing." Zero could also appear as an "actor with no role," or a "bystander away from the action"... 1+0 = 1.

In our familiar decimal system, zero is given a third meaning that is not necessary. For example, for 10 and 101, zero acts as a positional 'separator.' The 'allowed' digits in base-10 are {0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9}, but what if we ignored zero and used {1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,ψ}, with the symbol ψ (psi) representing ten? We now have a symbol ψ that represents something concrete, a real base-ψ (ten)!

1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17,18,19,20,21,22,23,24,25,26,27,28,29,30,31,..., 99,100,101,102,103,..., 110,111,...
1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,ψ,11,12,13,14,15,16,17,18,19,,21,22,23,24,25,26,27,28,29,,31,..., 99,,ψ1,ψ2,ψ3,..., ψψ,111,...

Notice how we can't just replace 0 with ψ to get rid of all the zeros; the logic is more subtle.

Why does it work?

= 2*10 + 0*1
1ψ = 1*10 + 10*1 = , since we have a symbol for 10, we can still fill the lower unit!
20 = 1ψ

110 = 1
*100 + 1*10 + 0*1
ψψ = .......... + 10*10 + 10*1
110 = ψψ

Visually, it works because these two constructs are equivalent:

1700445179153.png

As you can see, when zero is used as a positional 'marker,' it plays two roles (0 and the base).
When there is no zero in the system, each digit plays only one role!

Back
Top Bottom