Session 13 January 2024

Oh, and if sunlight hits the dew water, the increase in the number of bacteria in said water would be very rapid thanks to the action of the sun.:-D
Thank you for your comments!
Likewise, the idea of working with the dew is to operate with a material conceived under the rays of the moon (polarized light), since the famous spiritus mundi permeates the air and must be collected on full moon nights with clear sky of clouds and a light wind (8-10 km).
But it is a complex and tedious process that does not always come to a good end, as you say, in those times maybe it was a way to obtain a pristine matter, but in the last five centuries we have learned a little chemistry and we know what is desired to obtain and there are other simpler ways to reach the same result without falling into dogmas or unnecessary rituals that were more a "filter" to keep away the rascals and blowers....
Hug

Your interpretation is also valid (if you adhere to the idea that alchemy is just a psychological discipline and flowery talk that alludes to the oniric/internal world).
It must be taken into account that each discipline has a context, a language that is its own (in addition to an internal representation system). And in the case of alchemical literature it is equivocal, multiple interpretations are allowed (mind, matter, psyche, energy).

I give a case: Fulcanelli, in his books he gives the recipe for a "particular." I know a couple of Brothers who brought it to a happy outcome.
And in fact, he has fragmented his Great Work (material operation) along the route of each cathedral. And he has shouted that Antimony is NOT the material of the Work ("his" Work).
What no one can understand is WHY his "disciple" Canseliet turned to the Dry Way of Antimony (starry martial regulus). One wonders if your Master says something clearly, why contradict him? In the case of Patrick Rivière (a disciple of E. Canseliet), he taught operative alchemy & spagyrics, and exhibited videos of him performing physical transmutations with the "Fire Stone" of Basilius Valentin (the supposed "teacher" of Fulcanelli)

Then, it is possible to apply it as a personal development system, or an operational practice. It is not exclusive: each one applies it in the internal, external or metaphysical world. I take it as the practical application of an esoteric teaching.
For example, the idea of "dew" can also be read as vulgar urine, or the Earth's "inspiration/breathing" process, from which some interesting salt can be harvested..
I wouldn't recommend drinking the unfiltered dew, nowadays (500 years after "Mutus Liber") there is a lot of pollution, bugs, etc. Although there are reports of French peasants who have prolonged their lives past 100 by drinking dew every morning, I would not dare to suffer from severe diarrhea (as a colleague told me).

In my personal case, I have collected "November dew". Not from May, because here in the southern hemisphere the seasons are inverted, so you see that the operation must be adapted to local conditions...
Hug

Everything related to alchemy is not of my interest, but when I thought about what you said about dew water I started to think.

Basically dew water is distilled water and today there are devices that use distilled water in their operation and no other kind of water.

They are air humidifiers.

The health properties are evident in the use of these devices and they require distilled water to avoid bacteria and minerals in the air to breathe.

When those exclusive books were written, the best distilled water would be dew (nowadays too if everything wasn't contaminated).

It is fascinating to read about those topics that you talk about and not understand anything (and I don't care if I understand it).

I think it is a metaphor for something that occurs externally in the dew that can also occur in a similar way internally in the human body (it has to do with electromagnetic-sound phenomena)... in this case it would not be necessary to collect or drink the Dew.

I think it is a metaphor for something that occurs externally in the dew that can also occur in a similar way internally in the human body (it has to do with electromagnetic-sound phenomena)... in this case it would not be necessary to collect or drink the Dew.

I agree, as I commented above, it all depends on the interpretative framework. What we know as alchemy may be a remnant (corrupted or adulterated) of a lost knowledge of the Golden Age....
My personal approach is quantitative and practical.

The dew is not the matter itself, but what it carries in its womb. It is necessary to catch the little fish that swims in the Philosophical Sea... Adept Fulcanelli uses in his Work the salt of the dew (in the proportions he describes). I know a couple of people who claim to have followed Ariadne's Thread and have penetrated the labyrinth of his two famous books and reproduced the process that is fragmented into pieces. For me, that is enough. Everything that is reproducible and works is ok. If it doesn't, it's no good....
As I understand it, most of the books and treatises on alchemy have to be thrown away (they are useless), or they only serve to dazzle people like C. Jung who in turn absorbed it into their own frame of thought, and started talking about weird things like the collective unconscious.... He may have been inspired by the allegorical system of representation in some of the works of the Middle Ages, but that is NOT alchemy. (He went off topic.)

Sounds interesting what you say! What would the EM/Sound thing be like? Is it a kind of technology to be developed? Can it be applied in an active meditation? What can you say about that?
Hug.

I agree, as I commented above, it all depends on the interpretative framework. What we know as alchemy may be a remnant (corrupted or adulterated) of a lost knowledge of the Golden Age....
My personal approach is quantitative and practical.

The dew is not the matter itself, but what it carries in its womb. It is necessary to catch the little fish that swims in the Philosophical Sea... Adept Fulcanelli uses in his Work the salt of the dew (in the proportions he describes). I know a couple of people who claim to have followed Ariadne's Thread and have penetrated the labyrinth of his two famous books and reproduced the process that is fragmented into pieces. For me, that is enough. Everything that is reproducible and works is ok. If it doesn't, it's no good....
As I understand it, most of the books and treatises on alchemy have to be thrown away (they are useless), or they only serve to dazzle people like C. Jung who in turn absorbed it into their own frame of thought, and started talking about weird things like the collective unconscious.... He may have been inspired by the allegorical system of representation in some of the works of the Middle Ages, but that is NOT alchemy. (He went off topic.)

Sounds interesting what you say! What would the EM/Sound thing be like? Is it a kind of technology to be developed? Can it be applied in an active meditation? What can you say about that?
Hug.
Look at my couple of comments on page 31 of this thread (one of them long) where I am largely guided by the analysis of the mutus liber by Canseliet.

Back
Top Bottom