Session 12 July 2014

Rereading this p art of the session.... hard to think Caesar thought Rome could be fixed, could be a shining light etc.... from what we know of the zeitgeist of Rome, the area etc, that seems quite a bit of wishful thinking on his part.... same as Ron Paul et al today.... it's simply too late in the cycle.
On the temporal displacement of 479 years, if this was started by one of the smaller comet clusters, wouldn't other civilizations not be affected and serve as a temporal template? Later the psychos Justinian and his wife were stopped in their reconquest desires and the invading Turks kept on hold until the disease et al left the area so that the way was safe to conquer Byzantine... Or, when MOther Nature does her cyclical cleansing, she does a good job and leaves little to no crumbs so that the lessons can continue on pace... interesting to reread this and realize the idealist Caesar seems to have been if he thought Rome could change and become a beacon of light... seems a bit silly, same with the American Empire today... it's way too late for any 'fix'.

Like to read again older sessions after reading some books, threads on the forum, articles on Sott etc. It is like having new insight, new feeling. Every time I read this particular session the feeling of happiness and astonishing is growing although I already know what is written in it. So, no matter how many times I write - thank you - it is not enough. :hug2:

Session Date: July 12th 2014

(L) Okay, we're back, Caesar. Let's try again. Let's get ourselves together here... Since time doesn't exist up there, nothing happened. I guess we ought to ask a question. Gaius Julius Caesar, are you there?

A: Yes.

Q: (L) Did I pronounce your name correctly?

A: No.

Q: [laughter] (L) Um, well I'm sorry, I don't know how to pronounce it.

A: Pick up high Latin style for clue. [letters come much more slowly]

Q: (L) I don't want to waste time talking about whether I pronounced your name right! Will it help if I pronounce your name right?

A: No.
I would really like to know how to pronouce his name correctly and most importainly is how he called himself.

Thank you for your responses, ryu, goyacobol, AzarHyun.

I am not sure how to read "high" Latin. I was only able to find basic Latin.

I think the word Caesar came from the ancient word HER, which is in Slavic and anc. Greek writes similar to "хер" (Cyrillic) meaning tsar, czar, tzar, king, emperor. I think it is the kind of "tsar" who was able to structure himself and space around him and be fair and kind to others, just like Caesar was (please refer to Session July 12th 2014).

The HERo, who was able to overcome personal blockages of all sorts and tried to help others and by doing this achieved transformation and became god-like. The word HRistos/CRistos probably comes from "хер". And Caesar too. Also HeRacles, HeRcules (a good read on this would probably be The Hero with a Thousand Faces by Joseph Campbell)

There are many variations of pronunciation of this word (but I think I might be missing many possible variations):
Ter, Tar, Tara meaning "tsar", king. Tartaria means kingdom.
Kaiser, Haiser, Hesar, Kesar, Kser, Kaser, Reks, Sir, Ser, Kir, Sire, Gir, Gher, Kher, Kserks, Kr, Hr, Xr, etc...
And I think many names of cities around the world have this ancient root "хер" in them. And strangely, in many languages the word Hill is closely related to the word "хер". (City on the Hill where god-like "хер" rules)

These are some examples of the usage of the word "хер" on coins.
image00032.jpgDSC01841.JPG6628-1-f.jpg008-0081-8.jpg

Last edited:
Q: (Ark) Now, when... When this Caesar thing started, I felt a physical sensation. First, like the right half of my head tingling like with electricity, and I could feel like my hair is moving. Several times I was checking, you know? Is it moving or not? I couldn't find anything. But then, okay. Then here at this place (touches temple) again I was feeling it's moving. It's moving! I

I felt this too, like something was playing with or crawling in my hair on both sides of my head, I kept trying to brush the hair off my temples as Caesar was talking but there was no hair there.
I have been absent from the forum for much time and am trying to construct an explanation as to why, I’m still not sure how to approach it, as I am struggling to understand.
At the moment I’m just re-reading the transcripts to reform a connection to the group from my side.

It is interesting that I had a similar experience to Ark when Caesar was speaking. :)

I felt this too, like something was playing with or crawling in my hair on both sides of my head, I kept trying to brush the hair off my temples as Caesar was talking but there was no hair there.
I've been getting this for the past few weeks too, in particular on my right temple. I think there is a bug there or I have an itch. Maybe it's just a goosebump that moves a few hairs though.

I've been getting this for the past few weeks too, in particular on my right temple. I think there is a bug there or I have an itch. Maybe it's just a goosebump that moves a few hairs though.

I try not to make too much of things and see everything as a sign or some amazing experience from the ‘heavens’ as I’m prone to doing with everything, so I thought it could possibly be because it’s raining and my around the face hair was just moving, curling up tighter…. As I’m typing this though it’s happening again :) especially on the left side.

FWIW and as a little refresher on the historical background, here is the very interesting Michael Parenti talk "The assassination of Julius Ceasar" (it has been mentioned on the forum in other threads):

_

At minute 23, he starts talking about JC's policies. Interestingly, he also thinks that JC knew there was an assassination plot against him, but didn't know the exact time and place. Very worth the watch.

Started a cursory read though Parenti's book of the same name to try and get a sense of it.

O, what a fall was there, my countrymen! Then I, and you, and all of us fell down, Whilst bloody treason flourish’d over us. —Julius Caesar Act III, scene 2

Parenti opens with:

Caesar’s sin, I shall argue, was not that he was subverting the Roman constitution—which was an unwritten one—but that he was loosening the oligarchy’s overbearing grip on it. Worse still, he used state power to effect some limited benefits for small farmers, debtors, and urban proletariat, at the expense of the wealthy few. No matter how limited these reforms proved to be, the oligarchs never forgave him. And so Caesar met the same fate as other Roman reformers before him.

My primary interest is not in Julius Caesar as an individual but in the issues of popular struggle and oligarchic power that were being played out decades before he was born, continuing into his life and leading to his death.
[...]
But writing “history from the bottom up” is not an easy task when it comes to the Roman Republic, for there exists no trove of ordinary people’s letters, diaries, and memoirs; no back issues of labor publications and newspapers; no court, police, and government documents of the kind that compose the historical record of more recent centuries. Most of Rome’s written histories, libraries, and archives were lost over time or were deliberately destroyed by the fanatical proselytizers of Christianity who conducted a systematic war of eradication against pagan scholarship and culture after they came to power in the fifth century a.d. In any case, as far as we know, the small farmers, proletarians, and slaves of Rome left no written record to speak of.

In Chapter 5 Parenti titles it 'Cicero’s Witch-hunt,' and as far as can be seen, Parenti has Cicero in most chapters, mentioned 400 plus times. Parenti does not like this guy one bit, and delves into some many accounts

Cicero the slumlord:

Cicero himself owned tenement properties whose rental income he used to maintain his son as a student in Athens. In a letter to a friend, he sounds every bit the speculative slumlord: “[T]wo of my shops have collapsed and the others are showing cracks, so that even the mice have moved else where, to say nothing of the tenants. Other people call this a disaster, I don’t call it even a nuisance.... [T]here is a building scheme under way... which will turn this loss into a source of profit.

Further:
Almost everyone shares that opinion of Cicero. “Contemporary American and British ancient historians are divided between Ciceronians (95 percent) and Caesarians (a mere handful), and the division reflects their current political attitudes,” observes Arthur Kahn, one of the handful. Another of the handful is Friedrich Engels, who called Cicero “the most contemptible scoundrel in history.” {well, the latter is Engels, pen-pal to Marx}
[...]
He regarded the people as worthless groundlings, akin to criminals and degenerates, “the common herd,” the “masses and worst elements... many of them simply out for revolution.” He denounced those of pedestrian occupation, “the artisans and shopkeepers and all that kind of scum” who align themselves with dangerous demagogues, “the wretched half-starved commoners who attend mass meetings and suck the blood of the treasury.”
[...]
Celebrated throughout the ages as a champion of constitutionalism, Cicero actually was quite capable of playing fast with constitutional rights. His role in what became known as “the Catiline conspiracy” affords sorry evidence of this.

Parenti discusses the Catiline matters a fair bit.

From what can be read so far, Parenti seems to have Cicero pegged as if he could be a relative of Sir Francis Galton, or perhaps today an acolyte of Karl Schwab - he might even been like a J. Edger Hoover, though, good at collecting and manufacturing dirt while spinning yarns that have served historians unto this day. That fact that so much historical 'good stuff' was/is attributed to him, his narratives being taken as holy writ, his influence in our times is quite something indeed.

In a letter to Lucius Lucceius, who was writing a history of Rome (lost to us), Cicero asked him to use his genius to eulogize the role that he, Cicero, had played in the city’s history “with even more warmth than perhaps you feel, and in that respect to disregard the canons of history” by writing with a partiality that “enhances my merits even to exaggeration in your eyes... even a little more than may be allowed by truth.” This would help bring “the vindication of my claims to everlasting renown.” For “if a man has once transgressed the bounds of modesty, the best he can do is to be shameless out and out.”
Cicero’s tireless rodomontade became the accepted opinion among intellectuals through the ages.

Here is the book if interested in reading.

cesar and geller:

i was reading the session of 12 july 2014 because of christ and cesar. at the end, there is a remark by ark, given below:

"Q: (Ark) Now, when... When this Caesar thing started, I felt a physical sensation. First, like the right half of my head tingling like with electricity, and I could feel like my hair is moving. Several times I was checking, you know? Is it moving or not? I couldn't find anything. But then, okay. Then here at this place (touches temple) again I was feeling it's moving. It's moving! I didn't want to say anything. And then, at some point we were talking, and my glasses got bent. They were okay at the beginning. I didn't do anything. Then I had to fix them because they fell down. That never happened before."

this event with the bent glasses, reminds me of uri geller. i searched the forum, but this event is not mentioned.

i also had an event associated with a geller apparition on tv in the 70s. if someone requests me to tell it, i will.

Back
Top Bottom