Session 11 June 2011

Nicolas said:
Thank you for sharing this wonderful transmission!

I just finished reading Laura's prep material for "The Odyssey" and will begin reading the book tonight.

Hi Nicholas do you have a link for Laura's prep material? Thanks :)

moksha said:
Nicolas said:
Thank you for sharing this wonderful transmission!

I just finished reading Laura's prep material for "The Odyssey" and will begin reading the book tonight.

Hi Nicholas do you have a link for Laura's prep material? Thanks :)

Have a look at that thread:

http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=23803.msg265216#msg265216

Great session - fantastic information. So, 6D is withdrawing. No way you'd convince the 'crop circle' crowd who is taking these pitiful imitation crop circles as the real thing. Talk about the blind leading the blind. The vegetarian information makes perfect sense - in so many ways.

Thank you for this fascinating new session. :thup:

Laura said:
Q: (L) That's really depressing though to think that we ARE the only balancing energy... out of 7 billion people on the planet?! (Perceval) The only reason that the whole thing hasn't already gone up in smoke is because some few people are making an effort. It's rather magnanimous of the universe to consider such a small group of people. (L) How did we get off on this topic? (Galaxia) Oh, so that's why we all feel so bad: because we're being HAARPed. (L) Oh yeah! So is that what's behind our various negative experiences of late that's been kind of rotating around the house like some kind of bug being passed around?

And thank you so much for keep us having lights in dark days. :hug2: :hug2: :hug2:

Thanks for the session, Laura and all. Hope you all feel better soon.

Pashalis said:
I've a question about this part of the session:

I'm not sure there is any reason to get 'goose bumps' from this part. From what I understand, this was not the C's coming through, it was 'dead dudes' - so take what is said with a huge grain of salt. The C's explained why - there has been "HAARP type" beaming going on, targeting Laura (plus if you'll notice Andromeda was on the board, so some additional grooving may have been going on as well?).

In other words, it's kind of interesting that your attention was most caught by the least reliable input that came through - ;).

Thanks for the new session! Lots to think about as usual.

I was thinking about the whole vegetarian issue and India -- how it is brought up and thought of as being such an 'enlightened" place. Yet for all these thousands of years, they have this very strict caste system which doesn't seem very enlightened to me.

And these militant vegetarians never get so vocal about all the torture being carried out and all the death and destruction being dealt. They scream so loudly about animal welfare and don't seem to care much about human welfare.

session said:
Q: (Galaxia) What did Athena do? (Ark) Well, without her, the suitors would win. (L) So you're not going to tell us that?

Yes, man would be a simple beast, if it were not for intellect wishing initiation into the realms of objective reason. Some say physical man is a machine and some say he is a wolf, but regardless the metaphor, the physical aspect must be maintained as a vehicle and resistance to the initiative of intellect, so a reconciliation of these two forces of initiative and resistance can form a responsible three-brained being as described by the Law of Three. The earth suffers the lack of reconciliation of intellect and the motor-instinctive desires by the emotional center responsibility for self and other. We live in a barren age where the forces of initiative and resistance are at war, rather than initiating responsible men and women.

Thank you for your hospitality, that we may understand and participate in Work that gives meaning to our lives.

Thanks for the session Laura and everyone!

In regards to the vegetarianism, could the reason be that why 4d sts prefers vegetarians and why high fat protein works better for us here have anything to do with this? If it has been discussed before in this regard I have missed it. I find this fascinating.

http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=7462.0

By the time that Popp had his light machine, he was more or less on his own with regard to a radiation theory of DNA. Nevertheless, he doggedly pressed on with his experiments, learning more about the properties of this mysterious light. The more he tested, the more he discovered that all living things — from the most basic of plants or animals, to human beings in all their sophisticated complexity — emitted a permanent current of photons, from only a few to hundreds. The number of photons emitted seemed to be linked to an organism's position on the evolutionary scale: the more complex the organism, the fewer photons being emitted. Rudimentary animals or plants tended to emit 100 photons per square centimetre per second, at a wavelength of 200 to 800 nanometres, corresponding to a very high frequency of electromagnetic wave, well within the visible light range, whereas humans would emit only ten photons in the same area, time and frequency He also discovered something else curious. When light was shone on living cells, the cells would take this light and after a certain delay, shine intensely — a process called `delayed luminescence'. It occurred to Popp that this could be a corrective device. The living system had to maintain a delicate equilibrium of light. In this instance, when it was being bombarded with too much light, it would reject the excess.

Very few places in the world can claim to be pitch black. The only appropriate candidates would be an enclosure where only a handful of photons remain. Popp possessed such a place, a room so dark that only the barest few photons of light per minute could he detected in it. This was the only fit laboratory in which to measure the light of human beings. He began studying the patterns of biophoton emissions of some of his students. In one series of studies, he had one of his experimenters — a 27-year-old healthy young woman — sit in the room every day for nine months, while he took photon readings of a small area of her hand and forehead. Popp then analysed the data, and discovered, to his surprise, that the light emissions followed certain set patterns — biological rhythms at 7, 14, 32, 80 and 270 days, when the emissions were identical, even after one year. Emissions for both the left and right hands were also correlated. If there was an increase in the photons coming off the right hand, so there would be a similar increase in the those of the left hand. On a subatomic level, the waves of each hand were in phase. In terms of light, the right hand knew what the left hand was doing.

Emissions also seemed to follow other natural biological rhythms; similarities were noted by day or night, by week, by month, as though the body were following the world's biorhythms as well as its own.

So far, Popp had studied only healthy individuals and found an exquisite coherence at the quantum level. But what kind of light was present in a person who was ill? He tried out his machine on a series of cancer patients. In every instance, the cancer patients had lost these natural periodic rhythms and also their coherence. The lines of internal communication were scrambled. They had lost their connection with the world. In effect, their light was going out.

Just the opposite occurred with multiple sclerosis: MS was a state of too much order. Individuals with this disease were taking in too much light, and this was inhibiting the ability of cells to do their job. Too much cooperative harmony prevented flexibility and individuality: it is like too many soldiers marching in step when they cross a bridge, causing it to collapse. Perfect coherence is an optimum state just between chaos and order. With too much cooperativity, it was as though individual members of the orchestra were no longer able to improvise. MS patients were drowning in light.,

Popp also examined the effect of stress. In a stressed state, the rate of biophoton emissions went up — a defense mechanism designed to try to return the patient to equilibrium.

All of these phenomena led Popp to think of biophoton emissions as a sort of correction by a living system of Zero Point Field fluctuations. Every system likes to achieve a minimum of free energy. In a perfect world, all waves would cancel each other out by destructive interference. However, this is impossible with the Zero Point Field, where these tiny fluctuations of energy constantly disturb the system. Emitting photons is a compensatory gesture, to stop this disturbance and attempt a sort of energy equilibrium. As Popp thought of it, the Zero Point Field forces a human being to be a candle. The healthiest body would have the lowest light and be closest to zero state, the most desirable state — the closest living things could get to nothingness.

SeekinTruth said:
..They scream so loudly about animal welfare and don't seem to care much about human welfare.

A lot of them don't care about animal welfare also, the point is they feel they are right, they just KNOW being vegetarian is the right thing to do. no amount of objective evidence is going to change that. totally blind, i'm afraid.

Thanks for the latest session :flowers:
The authoritarian/OP link fits really well, I had been wondering about that.
Had been having a rough time of it health wise the last 3-4 weeks with a very sensitive stomach no matter what I ate, felt like I had flu several times too (no temperature/mucus though). Rules everything out and the only things left where non-physical, the information on HAARP and health relating to a soul in distress seems to confirm where I was headed with that.
Its possible that HAARP has less effect the more stable/at ease your soul is (if it can effect the body badly when the soul is in distress, the opposite is probably true too - when at ease the body flurishes).

Tracking down the source of the dis-ease is still somewhat hit and miss though.

Need to catch up on the Odyssey thread!

moksha said:
SeekinTruth said:
..They scream so loudly about animal welfare and don't seem to care much about human welfare.

A lot of them don't care about animal welfare also, the point is they feel they are right, they just KNOW being vegetarian is the right thing to do. no amount of objective evidence is going to change that. totally blind, i'm afraid.

Well, that's the thing. For them, maybe it isn't the wrong/blind thing to do. Just as a rabbit wouldn't eat meat (because it knows instinctively its 'wrong') why not them? They don't need to question - they have instincts and drives and that's all they need.
Follow the heard, follow there instincts.

They are only blind from the perspective of those that can look at things differently.
They are just being true to there nature, and there is nothing inherently wrong with that osit.

Understanding this can be of great help in cases you need to be externally considerate. If you know you cannot question there beliefs (because they don't have the ability too) it saves a whole heap of time and energy and conflict trying too get them to question them!
Distinguishing between asleep, stubborn, wounded or 'lacks the ability to question anything' can be a bit tricky though.

Wonderful and very timely session. It connects and put into context many issues discussed and observed through the forum and SOTT (the oddity of the vegetarian fanatics, and the crop circles for instance). I don't know however what to make of the few remarks just before the C's introduced themselves as the source (and after the dead persons)?

Back
Top Bottom