Session 11 August 2018

I find it difficult to understand why a 4D STS alien race, which is so much more advanced than our 3D STS race, wants to create a new species through mass hybridization with us lowly 3D humans, with our inferior genetics. Why not use genetic material from other 4D STS races instead to accomplish this task? Using human DNA, which is itself programmed to be limited doesn't seem like the best way to create a new, better race than the current 4D STS one.

The other thing is that perhaps under current circumstances we can't know what our full genetic potentials are and maybe 4D STS influence is in part responsible for the full expression of human 3D genetic potential being limited or suppressed at this time until 4D STS take over or fail in doing so due to wishful thinking as the C's seem to suggest.

Q: (Ark) [..] :-( So what is good?? Which mathematics is good?

A: Geometric algebra.

Thanks a bunch, "C". After researching a bit about "Geometric Algebra" "i did run into" Quaternions which will possibly help me greatly with a project. If Armageddon doesnt strike before, that is :)

Thanks a bunch, "C". After researching a bit about "Geometric Algebra" "i did run into" Quaternions which will possibly help me greatly with a project. If Armageddon doesnt strike before, that is :)
If you are interested by Geometric Algebra, and haven’t already seen it, the best source of information is the book by David Hestenes - "New Foundations for Classical Mechanics"

It's hard to buy, but easy to download...

It opened my eyes!

(Chu) It seems to be like the Tower of Babel every time things collapse. People start acting like god or thinking they're gods.

Great post, still reading but wanted to comment on a part... to me it seems religious people are somewhat ok.. they have a god, a divine figure, the ideal to follow and aspire to be, so they dont need their president or leader to be ideal, their leader can be human and be forgiven for it. The godless demand their leaders be their ideals, Obama was great, in the fact he was charismatic and portrayed himself the ideal. To the godless Trump cant be forgiven because he is not the ideal. So people without a god, without an ideal to strive towards, make themselves godlike, build the Babylon tower themselves and despise all others who they see as beneath them and competing to see who is the purest, best ideal - or just whos the most batsh*t. Thats kinda what I'm seeing.

A: Gravity.

Q: (L) So gravity is the bridge between information and matter?

A: Yes

Q: (Ark) What is the purpose of life?

A: Learning by organizing information bits. Expanded being.

Q: (Ark) What is the purpose of learning?

(L) Expanded being. I think that's why they added that.

(Joe) So it's a fundamental dynamic of all reality: to expand.

(Pierre) Gravity and information... So matter is...

A: Unstable gravity waves, electromagnetism/light.

Q: (Joe) Ark, do you know what a gravity wave is?

(Chu) Do you know what an unstable gravity wave is?

(Joe) If he doesn't know what a gravity wave is, he doesn't know what an unstable one is.

(Ark) I don't know what gravity is.

(Joe) Is there anything else that...

A: Electricity is a manifestation.

Q: (Scottie) Well, we knew that.

(Joe) We did?

(Scottie) Yeah, they kinda said so years ago.

(Ark) I don't know what gravity is. That's the problem.

A: Gravity is all information.

Q: (Artemis) So it's light in a way.

(Chu) So gravity is all information, but gravity is also the impetus for going from pure information into matter.

(L) I guess gravity is all information, and the unstable gravity waves are information crossing the bridge.

A: Close.

(Ark) Yes. It's a mathematical question. One thing is to talk about gravity, and another thing is to do something about gravity. Apparently, geometry is important somehow for understanding gravity. We know our space is 3 dimensional. Well, why? Well, probably there is some reason. And then we know there are other dimensions. How many, we don't know...

A: Necessary for expression of thought in sequence.

Q: (Ark) I don't see any reason for that. It could be 2 or 1 or 4.

(L) Apparently, in order for it to be in sequence, maybe thoughts are something more than 2-dimensional things?

Q: (Ark) Well...

A: Geometry of thought requires it.

Q: (Ark) Yeah, geometry... So, for some reason we have 3 dimensions. It's good for some reason, but we don't understand. This is not an answer that explains anything. We don't know the geometry of thought. So, it's explaining an unknown by an unknown. It's not a good thing. So, anyhow, we have 3 dimensions. There are also other dimensions. We don't know how many are really necessary. And in these other dimensions, our world is somehow floating. We don't know. However, with mathematics and prime numbers and whatever, it has some clues. It means that there are exceptional mathematical structures that somehow have been chosen by creation because they are in some sense exceptional. Not any would do. Now, there are exceptional structures in 3 dimensions that are called Platonic solids. And there are only 7 of them.

A: Help for your problems is coming soon!

Look Look:

Two spiders on the space station find a surprising trick to build webs without gravity
Spiders are capable of building typical webs in microgravity, provided they have access to a light source, according to new research published in Science of Nature. In the absence of gravity and therefore an up and down feeling, a light source provides a frame of reference for spiders. When a light source is available, spiders weave their normal asymmetrical webs and wait for their prey near the top. However, without light, they build symmetrical webs, which is not normal behavior. It is a surprising discovery *that highlights the relatively unimportance of gravity for spiders when they weave their webs.

(*my comment: don't be so sure, if gravity is what binds everything in creation)

The species chosen for the 2011 spider experiment is the golden silk orb weaver or Trichonephila clavipes. Cushing and Zschokke designed an experiment in which two spiders would build their webs in separate test chambers on the ISS, while two spiders were kept in identical habitats on the ground to serve as a control group .[...]It turns out that spiders, when working in microgravity, tend to weave webs that are significantly more symmetrical than those built on Earth. In addition, the shafts were placed closer to the center of the webs and the spiders did not always keep their heads down.

But this was not the case in all areas. Some webs exhibited a surprising degree of asymmetry, especially for those "whose construction had begun when the lights were on, **suggesting that light replaced gravity as an orientation guide during web construction,"
according to the paper. In addition, the light also provided a reference for the spider in terms of its position on the web (by top, the researchers mean the top of the habitat).

Interestingly, access to a light source was not even considered as a factor in the experiment.

"We would not have guessed that light would play a role in the orientation of spiders in space," Zschokke said in a statement from the University of Basel. "We were very lucky that the lamps were placed on top of the camera and not on several sides. Otherwise, we would not have been able to discover the effect of the light on the symmetry of the zero-gravity networks.

** I believe that it does not replace, IS gravity in its unstable form but still carries information. (?)

Keywords: light, gravity, web/network (geometry) symmetry, Asymmetry

(Ark) Yes. It's a mathematical question. One thing is to talk about gravity, and another thing is to do something about gravity. Apparently, geometry is important somehow for understanding gravity. We know our space is 3 dimensional. Well, why? Well, probably there is some reason. And then we know there are other dimensions. How many, we don't know...

(L) Apparently, in order for it to be in sequence, maybe thoughts are something more than 2-dimensional things?

Q: (Ark) Yeah, geometry... So, for some reason we have 3 dimensions. It's good for some reason, but we don't understand. This is not an answer that explains anything. We don't know the geometry of thought. So, it's explaining an unknown by an unknown. It's not a good thing. So, anyhow, we have 3 dimensions.
There is a book with the title “The Gift of Dyslexia”. The author, Ronald Davis, explains that the dyslexic brain sees things from every angle at the same time. As I understand it the dyslexic brain then has a problem organising this information into an ordered format interpretable in our 3D existence. They are able to understand what is in front of them but explaining or communicating this in 3D form is completely messed up.
The book then describes an intervention on how to teach the brain to grasp hold of a single reference point from which to anchor the other pieces of information in a relative order.
I wonder if this gives us some clues about the geometry of thought, gravity, and reality. And what existence in higher dimensions may feel like.

Q: (Pierre) Information field and DNA of the salamander for example, do they interact?

Q: (Pierre) Okay, how do they interact?

A: DNA is a sort of receiver.

Q: (Pierre) Is it right to assume that the information field can therefore modulate DNA activity?

Q: (Pierre) Okay, so DNA is an intermediary between the information field and the organism.

(L) That's why there are people who can have terrible genetic mutations and yet manifest no symptoms...

(Pierre) Yeah, because DNA is a kind of toolbox. Only some of them are activated because of the connection, because of the information received from the information field. Two cells right next to each can do totally different things even if they have the same genetic code because the information field modulates what part of the DNA is activated and which part is deactivated. So, there is a tremendous potential in every cell.

(Chu) That's why they also said previously that viruses are thoughts made manifest. The way I understand it is that they can manifest a thought but you have to have the receiver. So not everyone will catch the same virus. Same with any disease really...

(L) Yeah, some can have the virus in their body and it's completely inactive. And other people can be taken down in no time at all. Reading these genetics books is just mind-boggling.

(Pierre) In previous sessions, the Cs mentioned that some of us (Laura and Joe) were growing additional strands of DNA. In that session, it was mentioned that the Cs were not referring to physical strands of DNA. So, can the Cs clarify what kind of additional strands they're talking about?

A: DNA codons that are otherwise truncated. Think transposons that jump and restore original or new codes.

Q: (L) So, basically you're saying that DNA can be changed? Well, we know it can, because I read the books. But in other words, you're saying that it can be changed by changes in your thinking, understanding, and level of knowledge?

A: Information is the most important factor.

Q: (L) You mean gathering information, researching, and learning is the most important factor?

A: Yes and applying what is learned.

Q: (L) So information is like filling up the gas tank, and applying what you've learned is like starting the engine and pushing on the gas pedal?

Q: (Pierre) That makes me think of something. The key for DNA transformation, the most important factor, is information. At the same time, DNA is the intermediary or the receiver to the information field. It evokes to me some kind of mirroring where the individual gathers information in the world which then improves his connection to the information field and allows him to gather even more information? Like a circle?

A: Yes. It is like building an antenna.

Q: (L) So the more knowledge you gather, your antenna changes. But it depends upon using it because building the antenna is a product of using what you've learned.

Q: (L) That's what makes the changes.

(Artemis) You can't just sit around and read and do nothing about what you're learning all day. You have to do something.

(Pierre) In a recent scientific paper from this year, it was discovered there is a burst of gene transcription about 24 hours after a living creature dies. I would like to know why?

A: Related to the releasing of the energy field.

Q: (Pierre) Here they're alluding to the relation between the information field and DNA. There seems to be some kind of bond. And when the...

(L) I guess when the soul releases and everything, the genes and everything are like...

(Joe) A blueprint...

(L) They're turned loose and they do one burst of...

(Pierre) The disconnection burst. They disconnect from the information field because there are no more exchanges necessary.

(L) Honey, you have questions?

Q: (Ark) Yeah, geometry... So, for some reason we have 3 dimensions. It's good for some reason, but we don't understand. This is not an answer that explains anything. We don't know the geometry of thought. So, it's explaining an unknown by an unknown. It's not a good thing. So, anyhow, we have 3 dimensions. There are also other dimensions. We don't know how many are really necessary. And in these other dimensions, our world is somehow floating. We don't know. However, with mathematics and prime numbers and whatever, it has some clues. It means that there are exceptional mathematical structures that somehow have been chosen by creation because they are in some sense exceptional. Not any would do. Now, there are exceptional structures in 3 dimensions that are called Platonic solids. And there are only 7 of them.

A: Help for your problems is coming soon!

Q: (Ark) Yeah, but I didn't finish. [laughter] So, uh...

(L) What's the question?

(Ark) The question is that there are 5 exceptional Lie groups which are being used for a long time to unify physics, explain gravity using String Theory, branes, multiverses, and so on. People are using these exceptional Lie groups and there are only 5 of them. Some people, like Klee Irwin who organized a group and has made million-dollar grants and engaged Tony Smith, and you know... Klee Irwin is on YouTube talking about one of these Lie groups, E8. Okay? E8. They like it. But there are others like E6 which is 78-dimensional [Ark shows printouts of Lie groups] with such a big diagram. There is E7 with such a diagram. And this one has 133 dimensions and is a beloved structure that a friend of Jack Sarfatti, by the name of Paul Sirag, is trying to relate to gravity. There is G2, which is simple 14-dimensions only. E8, etc. Okay everybody in String Theory is doing E8. And there is F4 which is 52-dimensional and kind of nasty-looking [he's not kidding]. Now my question is: Are any of these exceptional mathematical structures of importance in my search for unifying gravity, consciousness, and everything?

A: No. Lie groups lie in wait to entrap the unwary.

Q: (Joe) His name is a lie?!

(Ark) He's Chinese, you know, like Lee. But L-I-E.

(L) They look like spider webs...

A: Indeed.

Q: (Ark) Every symmetry is described by a Lie group. So, symmetry is unimportant? Because this is a mathematical tool for description of rotations, translations, propagation of waves, so... It's all bad. :-( So what is good?? Which mathematics is good?

A: Geometric algebra.

Q: (Ark) Lie groups are at the foundation of geometry and algebra, and they are bad. So, I don't know what to do.

A: You need to be wary.

Q: (L) I guess that means that Lie groups are useful, but you don't need to be entrapped by them.

Q: (Ark) Yes. Okay.

(Joe) I dunno if other people feel the same way, but these days I have a sense that the stuff going on in the world in terms of the political stuff, infighting, and that kind of stuff is increasingly kind of irrelevant in a certain sense...

A: It is. We have said that you should enjoy the show.

Q: (Andromeda) In other words, paying attention to it should be accompanied also by non-attachment. (L) I guess that's a very difficult state to achieve, and perhaps the object of the lesson?

Q: (Joe) A lot of people are invested in it because they are attached to material existence and the material universe. They have an investment in what's going on here on the planet because this is their home and they want to protect it and make sure it all works out well. But if you can't detach from that and take a more philosophical point of view, you're going to engage more and more in the fighting and the madness.

(L) Well, on an adjacent topic to DNA, I would like to know why I feel... Um... compelled or obsessed by my genealogy database. [laughter] I'm embarrassed to talk about it because it's taken SO much time, and yet it's like I WANT TO KNOW!

A: Keep in mind that there is a certain power transmitted by awareness of ancestors.

Q: (L) How can there be power transmitted by awareness of ancestors? They're dead, first of all. Second of all, maybe those that had the potential have reincarnated and would be living other lives in other places. Or they'd be floating around in 5th density or whatever dead ancestors do...

(Artemis) Well, in a roundabout way, it's almost like knowing about your past lives.

(Andromeda) Yeah.

Q: (L) So, knowing past lives is helpful. Knowing ancestors is helpful. Well, the ancients believed that if you remembered your ancestors, they helped you. If you didn't take care of them or you forgot about them, they could bring bad luck on you. Can it? [laughter]

A: Something like that. You can help to heal some things and draw strength via your DNA antennae which, you must remember, is also their DNA antennae.

Q: (Andromeda) Makes sense.

(Chu) You inherited their receivers.

(Andromeda) And you can learn things from their experiences thereby.

(Pierre) You were wondering about how you relate to them. They're dead, they're far away. Sharing the same DNA antennae, if we are connected via DNA to an information field, and you have other people with similar DNA connected to a similar part of the field, and time really doesn’t exist on other planes, then you can access these kinds of memories or information shared by ancestors...?

A: Exactly.

Q: (Pierre) Wow.
There is an excellent documentary on the relationship between DNA and the broader information field posted on Catherine Austin Fitts' Solari.com website, within the future science section. It seems some pretty serious research has been done in this area, and has unsurprisingly been suppressed. I did a search to see if the documentary had been posted elsewhere but it does not appear to have been, and this thread seems to be a relevant place to post it.

https://home.solari.com/future-science-the-wave-genome-with-ulrike-granogger/

What a jam-packed session. Thanks for all those questions about things I've been wondering, especially about are we going to be alive to see the culmination of this transitional phase we've been in. And the idea that "gravity is information" is certainly thought-provoking considering the traditional view that gravity is deeply in the physical realm and information/thought is the epitome of the non-physical realm.

In Dr. Harold Saxton Burr's 1972 book, "The Fields Of Life", he proposed an interaction between our DNA and and external field of information to explain how a salamander could grow a tail, which he believed would require an outside perspective for cells to successfully create the tail's linear arrangement (much like someone backing a truck needs an outsiders perspective to guide him in a straight path). In fact, he created a device to measure disturbances in the electromagnetic field of various organs, which was effective in predicting the onset of cancer. Of course, this device met the same fate as that of Royal Rife's, paving the way for the multi-billion-dollar cancer "treatment" industry.

Just saw this new book out last month with a Foreword by Dr. Joe Dispenza (author of "Breaking The Habit of Being Yourself: How to Lose Your Mind and Create a New One"). The title is "Mind to Matter: The Astonishing Science of How Your Brain Creates Material Reality" by Dawson Church. One reviewer wrote, "by synthesizing hundreds of studies in the fields of biology, physics, and psychology, [Church] shows that moment by moment, the energy fields of our brains are literally creating reality." Hopefully the book doesn't just reinforce the over-simplified YCYOR wishful thinking, but given our DNA is a receiver for information and our brain is the processor (?), maybe this guy is onto something.

Dawson Church, Ph.D., is an award-winning author whose best-selling book, The Genie in Your Genes (www.YourGeniusGene.com), has been hailed by reviewers as a breakthrough in our understanding of the link between emotion and genetics. He founded the National Institute for Integrative Healthcare (www.NIIH.org) to study and implement promising evidence-based psychological and medical techniques. His groundbreaking research has been published in prestigious scientific journals. He is the editor of Energy Psychology: Theory, Research & Treatment, a peer-reviewed professional journal (www.EnergyPsychologyJournal.org).
Apparently the C's were being quite literal regarding gravity being information. There's a guy who is working on a theory that gravity is just that. One hit, one miss so far.

" Dutch theoretical physicist Erik Verlinde is no stranger to big ideas. His 2009 hypothesis about gravity earned him comparisons to Einstein for its complete rethinking of what gravity could be. Verlinde proposed that gravity was not a fundamental force of nature but rather emerged out of the interactions of information that fills the universe. He also didn’t think there was such a thing as “dark matter” – a useful construct which is supposedly taking up 27% of the known universe (but is yet to be observed). Now, in a new interview, Verlinde reveals he is taking steps towards conceptualizing his groundbreaking ideas in a full-fledged theory."

Q: (Pierre) Information field and DNA of the salamander for example, do they interact?

Q: (Pierre) Okay, how do they interact?

A: DNA is a sort of receiver.

Q: (Pierre) Is it right to assume that the information field can therefore modulate DNA activity?

Q: (Pierre) Okay, so DNA is an intermediary between the information field and the organism.

(L) That's why there are people who can have terrible genetic mutations and yet manifest no symptoms...

I was thinking about this the other day, as I read in Tom O'Bryan's book 'The Autoimmune Fix' that worms have far more genes than humans. He says:
It’s interesting to me that humans are the dominant species on the planet, yet our genetic structure is so simple. For example, humans are made of about 23,000 genes. Compare us to a worm, which has 90,000 genes. So they’re much more complicated than we are. Yet I believe that we don’t have to argue too much that worms and human beings have different levels of sophistication in terms of what they’re capable of doing.
He goes on to explain this as the human sophistication coming from the microbiome:
So where does our sophistication come from? It comes from the fact that we really are made of two genomes. The human genome is fixed and rudimentary. You cannot change it. Then we have the microbiome, which contains 100 to 150 times more genes than the human genome. Genes control function. That means that the microbiome has 100 to 150 times more influence on our daily function than the human genome.
Sure enough, the microbiome is fundamental to the human organism, to the point that some think it was sort of the 'first brain', as O'Bryan comments himself elsewhere in the book, before the actual human brain developed. Yet I'm not convinced that the microbiome alone accounts for the vast human sophistication, given the lack of genes, in contrast to worms.

I think that this could be explained by the C's idea that DNA is a sort of receiver. The information that makes us more complex than worms is not in our genes, but in the information field that our genes receive. For worms, they probably have genes that hold themselves most of the information they need, and do less receiving from the info field.

To use an analogy, a few years back the best computers had hard drives that could hold terabytes. Current computers have much better processing power and other stuff, but much less hard-disk space, because it is assumed it's not needed anymore. People rely much more nowadays on 'the cloud' to keep their files. Furthermore, if they want to watch a movie or listen to music, they don't need to have the whole files on their computers anymore, because it's somewhere on the web and better connectivity allows for streaming. You can even use programs or games that are in some server out there and not installed in your computer.

It would be interesting to hear what Darwinists have to say of the difference in number of genes quoted above. No doubt they'd claim that much of the genome is garbage anyway - it's just that worms have more garbage than us. But I've always found that argument pretty lame. Just because you don't understand how the vast majority of genes work doesn't mean they are there doing nothing. I don't understand what most system files in my operating system do, yet I don't go deleting them just because I'm ignorant.

Furthermore, it's quite hard to believe - for me anyway - that the amount of 'bits and bytes' you can fit in the human genome can result in an actual human body, as well as its psyche, emotions, and all capabilities (good or bad), etc. According to Wikipedia:

The haploid human genome (23 chromosomes) is about 3 billion base pairs long and contains around 30,000 genes.[38] Since every base pair can be coded by 2 bits, this is about 750 megabytes of data. An individual somatic (diploid) cell contains twice this amount, that is, about 6 billion base pairs. Men have fewer than women because the Y chromosome is about 57 million base pairs whereas the X is about 156 million. Since individual genomes vary in sequence by less than 1% from each other, the variations of a given human's genome from a common reference can be losslessly compressed to roughly 4 megabytes.[39]

That's really not a lot of information at all. 750 MB is like a CD. Maybe you'd need two for the whole information in a single cell, which is repeated in every other cell. So the whole instructions to build a human being are available in 2 CDs? I very much doubt it. That's like 'The White Album' of The Beatles! :lol:

The first computers couldn't do much but took up whole rooms. I would be cautious assuming that lots of DNA means lots of function.
We also don't need such big hard drives these days, because of wifi access to the internet. There may be an analogy there as well.

I think that this could be explained by the C's idea that DNA is a sort of receiver.

In that case you really don't need many parts or pieces, in the same way that you have a very simple radio with AM and FM and you can receive a myriad of frequencies. Even our DNA could receive both analog and digital frequencies.

If we can receive digital frequencies, that is equivalent to receiving more packets of (compressed) information per frequency.

Digital television* works like this and you only use a simple satellite dish. But you need the part to decompress the information to be able to read it.
*This clip makes two points. First, analog's signal is different than digital's because it talks to the tuner in a different way. Second, the only thing that's changing in your television is that it needs a new tuner to understand the digital signal.

Another interesting thing is that DNA would act as a fractal antenna.

A fractal antenna is an antenna that uses a fractal, self-similar design to maximize the effective length, or increase the perimeter (on inside sections or the outer structure), of material that can receive or transmit electromagnetic radiation within a given total surface area or volume.

Such fractal antennas are also referred to as multilevel and space filling curves, but the key aspect lies in their repetition of a motif over two or more scale sizes,[3] or "iterations". For this reason, fractal antennas are very compact, multiband or wideband, and have useful applications in cellular telephone and microwave communications. A fractal antenna's response differs markedly from traditional antenna designs, in that it is capable of operating with good-to-excellent performance at many different frequencies simultaneously. Normally standard antennas have to be "cut" for the frequency for which they are to be used—and thus the standard antennas only work well at that frequency.

In addition the fractal nature of the antenna shrinks its size, without the use of any components, such as inductors or capacitors.

Highlighted in bold you can see the relationship. If the antenna has or is cut to a specific length it only receives a certain frequency. Use the same principle for DNA. Remember what the C's commented when the lizzies cut our dna?

Session 26 November 1994​

Q: (L) Was this story of Cain and Abel part of that takeover?

A: Symbolism of story.

Q: (L) This was symbolic of the Lizzie takeover, the advent of jealousy, and the attitude of brother against brother, is that correct?

A: Partly. The mark of Cain means the "jealousy factor" of change facilitated by Lizard takeover of earth's vibrational frequency. Knot on spine is physical residue of DNA restriction deliberately added by Lizards. See?

Q: (L) Okay, Jan is going to move her hand up my back and you tell her when to stop at the "knot".

A: Okay.

Q: (L) You mean the occipital ridge?

A: Yes.

Q: (L) What was the configuration of the spine and skull prior to this addition?

A: Spine had no ridge there. Jealousy emanates from there, you can even feel it.

Q: (L) Do any of these emotions that we have talked about that were generated by DNA breakdown, were any of these related to what Carl Sagan discusses when he talks about the "Reptilian Brain"?

A: In a roundabout way.

Q: (L) Okay, at the time this "Mark of Cain" came about, were there other humans on the planet that did not have this configuration?

A: It was added to all simultaneously.

Q: (L) How did they physically go about performing this act? What was the mechanism of this event, the nuts and bolts of it?

A: Are you ready? DNA core is as yet undiscovered enzyme relating to carbon. Light waves were used to cancel the first ten factors of DNA by burning them off. At that point, a number of physical changes took place including knot at top of spine. Each of these is equally reflected in the ethereal.

Last edited:
A: Something like that. You can help to heal some things and draw strength via your DNA antennae which, you must remember, is also their DNA antennae.

Q: (Andromeda) Makes sense.

(Chu) You inherited their receivers.

(Andromeda) And you can learn things from their experiences thereby.

(Pierre) You were wondering about how you relate to them. They're dead, they're far away. Sharing the same DNA antennae, if we are connected via DNA to an information field, and you have other people with similar DNA connected to a similar part of the field, and time really doesn’t exist on other planes, then you can access these kinds of memories or information shared by ancestors...?

A: Exactly.

Q: (Pierre) Wow.

(Pierre) Is one of the reasons for the importance of the cult of ancestors this relation to the information field via DNA?

A: Yes. They went a bit far with it and forgot why it was important.

Throughout my life I heard many stories about people who did something wrong in their lives and their descendants suffered because of it. In some of these stories the descendants suffered exactly the way that another person in the past suffered because of the action of their ancestor on that person. For example, a person would kill another person in particular way and then his grandson would die in the same way.

I always wondered why would that happen, because it seems quite unfair that a person would suffer because somebody else from his bloodline did something bad. I understood that this was some kind of family karma, but I couldn't understand how it works and why.

But this explanation about sharing the DNA antennae with your ancestors explains it quite well, I think. In that case, simple karmic understandings that C's mentioned before would include not only our personal karma but also our family karma. Of course, fixing our DNA antennae is also another necessary part of the work because if our antennae is not working properly than we cannot access information from information field.

More about the rose, a symbol of Venus:
Laura mentioned in the quoted post that Caesar claimed to be descended from Venus,
The Roman goddess, Venus, and also Mother Mary have the rose as one of their flowers. In ancient times a rose could look a bit like a Rosa Gallica that has five petals, as was typical for roses, though some can have two, four, six or more, see:
How Many Petals Does a Rose Have?
220px-Wild_Rosa_gallica_Romania.jpg

It turns out the movement of the planet Venus, as seen from a geocentric perspective, has a cycle of eight years and traces a pentagram:
646px-Venus_pentagram.png

The Wiki on Orbital resonance writes about the image:
Depiction of the Earth:Venus 8:13 near resonance. With Earth held stationary at the center of a nonrotating frame, the successive inferior conjunctions of Venus over eight Earth years trace a pentagrammic pattern (reflecting the difference between the numbers in the ratio).
Staying with symbols, the White Rose of York has five petals:
The symbolism of the white rose has religious connotations as (like the white lily) it represents the purity of the Virgin Mary, one of whose many titles in the Roman Catholic faith is the Mystical Rose of Heaven.[2] In Christian liturgical iconography white is the symbol of light, typifying innocence, purity, joy and glory.[3]
220px-WhiteRose_ofYork_Symmetric.svg.png

as does Red Rose of Lancaster
220px-Red_Rose_Badge_of_Lancaster.svg.png

Main article: Rosa gallica
Lancaster's Red Rose (also known as Apothecary's Rose, Old Red Damask and Rose of Provins) is an official variety and is possibly the first cultivated rose. The rose grew wild throughout Central Asia and was discovered by the ancient Persians and Egyptians. Later adopted by the Romans, who introduced it to Gaul (France) where it assumed the name Rosa gallica. It is documented that Charlemagne's court exploited the rose as a perfume. The rose was also appreciated for its medical value and was utilized in countless medical remedies.

Last edited:
More about the rose, a symbol of Venus:

The Roman goddess, Venus, and also Mother Mary have the rose as one of their flowers. In ancient times a rose could look a bit like a Rosa Gallica that has five petals, as was typical for roses, though some can have two, four, six or more, see:
How Many Petals Does a Rose Have?
220px-Wild_Rosa_gallica_Romania.jpg

It turns out the movement of the planet Venus, as seen from a geocentric perspective, has a cycle of eight years and traces a pentagram:
646px-Venus_pentagram.png

The Wiki on Orbital resonance writes about the image:

Staying with symbols, the White Rose of York has five petals:

220px-WhiteRose_ofYork_Symmetric.svg.png

as does Red Rose of Lancaster
220px-Red_Rose_Badge_of_Lancaster.svg.png
I have seen many old world buildings featuring this pattern, among others, in their construction. Interesting.

Back
Top Bottom