Session 10 October 2015

Laura

Administrator
Administrator
FOTCM Member
Session Date: October 10th 2015

Laura, Andromeda, and Galatea at the board

Pierre, Perceval, Niall, Chu, PoB (Possibility of Being), Data, Scottie, Approaching Infinity, Timótheos, Alana, Heimdallr, Nicolas, Noko the Wonderdog, Kitty the Cat

Q: (L) Today is the 10th of October, 2015. I guess we should ask if anybody's there?

A: Alogmgna of Cassiopaea. Many changes in process and more to come.

Q: (L) Okay. "Many changes" in reference to what?

A: Global politics and cosmic yet to fully descend. Most of the political changes transpire behind the scenes.

Q: (L) In other words, there's a lot more going on than meets the eye?

A: Oh indeed.

Q: (L) Anything further on that, or does anybody have questions?

(Perceval) Well, the changes that we can see, are they indicative of the kind of changes that are happening behind the scenes?

A: If you connect the dots correctly.

Q: (L) So, I guess that's kind of what you've been doing. You noticed the changes in the American position. It changes one day to the next. They tried to launch this whole anti-Russia campaign, and then they backed away. "Get out of Syria!" and then they backed away from that. It's just crazy.

(Pierre) They're desperate.

(Perceval) There's been talk before of a kind of secret government that is not the overt government. Is it possible that they are in some way restraining the Americans like you just described?

A: The secret government did not anticipate Putin.

Q: (L) Well we had a funny talk the other day where we speculated that we moved into a different timeline. In previous years, we were in a timeline where there was not or could not be a Putin - or at least a Putin as he is in this one. Then, somehow some way, we moved ourselves into a different timeline. Well, I know it's a little egotistical to say that our efforts to send a signal could have shifted us into this other timeline and in effect helped with the manifesting of the changes of today... Is it a possibility that we helped even in a small way?

A: More than you have given yourselves credit for!

Q: (L) Alright. So, when I gave these talks here at these meetings we had a few years ago, and I described making a decision to help and just do one thing after another, day after day; in making such choices one day after the other, will this gradually move you step-by-step to a different timeline?

A: Yes

Q: (L) So it's accumulation of daily steps, daily choices, daily activities?

A: Yes and it would be extremely beneficial if more of your members learned and practiced this.

Q: (L) Can you be more specific about that?

A: For those who find themselves in a life situation that is less than desirable or optimal, small daily acts that declare their affinity for another reality will accumulate and trigger a phase transition.

Q: (L) Well, okay... You've said steps, daily steps. You don't like the reality that you're in so you look around yourself and you see things about your reality that you don't like... I mean, what kind of first daily steps can you take? If you're in a reality that's freaking controlling you and everything around you, how can you take steps? So many people are in situations where they can't even do that sort of thing. What kind of steps can people take at the most basic level?

A: Changing the mode of self-presentation and self-representation is the most basic.

Q: (Galatea) So like, changing habits?

Q: (Galatea) Changes in lifestyle here and there.

(L) Yeah, changes in your lifestyle?

(Perceval) Changes in your mode of self-presentation is kind of like what you identify with, ya know? It gets into what we were just talking about earlier. If a person is wearing clothes that identify him with a certain aspect of common popular culture, then if you are at odds with the world at large because of the insanity and suffering, that would be one of the first things to change: you identification with “popular culture”.

(L) So in other words, if you are not at home in the world the way it is and the way it has grown and the way it has developed, you need to put yourself into a different world NOW with small changes.

(Perceval) And at least stop identifying with this one. All the aspects that popular culture today pushes on people as means to identify with the reality of this world and what makes it tick - which is all kind of depraved and dysfunctional... And people absorb that and they start wearing clothes, and speaking differently, and that's all nothing but identifying with a manufactured aspect of this world and culture.

(L) Hairdos, clothing...

(Perceval) Anything.

(L) If you want to be part of a completely different world... In a sense, it's kinda like some of these people that belong to these organizations that like medieval stuff. So, they all get dressed up, and they have meetings, they have mock battles or whatever.

(Perceval) If there's enough bleedthrough, those people are gonna find themselves living 400 years ago! [laughter]

(L) And then dress: the whole Gothic thing, painting their nails black, and that identifies them with that “Goth” reality, so that's the timeline that they'll go into...

(Galatea) So basically, be the change that you want to see.

(L) Yeah. Be the change you want to see. I guess begin to model yourself on the people that you want to be LIKE or be WITH.

(Pierre) It goes beyond presentation and appearances. With those medieval guys, for example, that's the visible manifestation of what they like, what they think about...

(L) Yeah, how you present yourself is about what the values are that go with certain ways of appearing, like having self-respect, care for yourself, external considering, and so on. I mean, some of the hairdos these days are just completely... They disrespect the fact that they're a woman or the fact that they're a man and most of all that they are human beings.

(Pierre) And even the fundamental notion of beauty. It's almost like disrespecting the universe.

(L) So these are the kinds of small changes people can make. And by making these changes, what then happens?

A: Will attract the new reality incrementally.

Q: (Chu) I guess it's like becoming a better antenna for what you want to attract. Your outward appearance and how you present yourself... But then they said self-representation? That would attract the reality. It already exists somewhere, so it's not like you create it.

(L) You move yourself towards it by activating it in your own life.

(Perceval) We've been trying to attract a reality where the USA gets its ass handed to it... [laughter]

(L) And it looks like it's happening!

(PoB) But there are still people in this reality for whom what's going on now is not the most desirable development. So, why are they here if they didn't work towards this outcome?

(Perceval) There's probably a merging or overlapping of realities...

A: Many splits and merges yet to come. Keep in mind that such transitions can be rather chaotic as you have learned.

Q: (L) Not only chaotic, but I think that you can be... I dunno how to explain it. Remember all the crap and chaos we went through with this police investigation, the fiscal audit, and all that? Everything was just chaotic then. It's like when you're in this disconnected state where you're trying to leave where you don't want to be, and you're trying to go to where you want to be, and you become suspended in between. You become a target. It's like a shooting gallery and you're just a turkey flying through.

(Data) A discontinuity.

(L) Yeah, it's a discontinuity. It's crazy. Am I onto something there?

A: Indeed!

Q: (L) Okay, is that enough on that?

(Perceval) Yes. I wanted to ask about the extent to which the US and the powers in that camp have been checkmated by Russia and Putin? They seem to be extremely quiet. All they can do is talk a lot of nonsense and throw silly accusations around...

A: Not checkmate just yet, but the queen is certainly in danger of being taken.

Q: (L) That's not bad.

(Niall) Is the queen Israel? [laughter]

(Chu) You wish!

(Perceval) No...

(Pierre) Unlike a chess game with these nuclear powers available, Israel for example can just drop the whole chessboard and everybody loses.

(Perceval) There's something I've been saying to various people, and I'm wondering if it's true or not. The stories in Richard Dolan's books about US nuclear missile sites being disabled by UFOs at various places so that they couldn't fire anything way back in the 60's at the height of the Cold War. Was that a message to the Powers that Be that no nuclear war would ever be allowed? Did 4D STS send a message in that way that nobody would be allowed to push the button because you'd kill everybody. Since this world is like a farm, their cattle would all be killed. Is that anywhere close to the truth?

A: Close.

Q: (L) Data has a question.

(Data) People in the West are waking up to the fact that we have basically mass migration of people from Syria and the Middle East. We have 4 million people displaced, and 180,000 went to Germany. A section of that stayed in other countries. I read in the news that some people in the West think this is suspicious. Why do they all want to go to Germany? Were they informed in some way by the government, or is this truly a grassroots movement where they just wanted to go to Germany?

A: Partly desperation and partly engineered. Let us say that the very real and desperate plight of refugees has been cynically utilized by nefarious agents.

Q: (Perceval) So the engineered part is to destabilize or put pressure on European governments?

A: Yes and more than that: to insert agents that will act against the various governments in the future.

Q: (L) I would like to know what is the percentage of real refugees to agents?

A: 94

Q: (L) 94 percent?

Q: (L) 94 percent are real refugees, but the rest are agents that are being sent in with them. And so who are the nefarious agents that have cynically utilized this refugee crisis to plant agents within European countries?

A: USA and allies of consortium.

Q: (Perceval) So America and its Saudi friends...

(L) And the bankers...

(Perceval) So all this talk of ISIS in the refugees is kinda true?

(L) To a certain extent.

(Perceval) But ISIS is controlled, so you know what that means.

(L) But ISIS was created by the USA?

Q: (L) So... Next question?

(Alana) They're sending the refugees to Germany, is that to destabilize the central powers of Europe?

(Perceval) Yeah, Germany is the economic powerhouse.

A: Germany is a direct target in case you haven't noticed.

Q: (L) So they want to destabilize Germany and put a total puppet government in charge?

Q: (L) So, Madame Merkel is not quite subservient enough?

Q: (L) She still harbors...

(Galatea) Opinions. [laughter]

Q: (Perceval) Germany is the center of European power, decision-making, etc.

(L) So, if the USA were to control Germany completely, they'd own Europe.

(Niall) Who or what is behind this series of bombings in China?

A: Partly sabotage and partly natural as we have previously described.

Q: (L) Like for example this restaurant in China that recently blew up: They say it was a gas tank. That makes me suspicious. Whenever they ascribe an explosion to a gas tank... I mean, yes, we know gas tanks can explode, but things happen to MAKE them explode.

A: Exactly.

Q: (L) There are an awful lot of explosions happening all over the world. It's not just China. There are explosions everywhere.

A: And there will be more and more train derailments as the crust continues to open up.

Q: (L) So, not only are there sinkholes, but there are crustal movements and all kinds of other weird things going on. We're seeing the Earth changes right before our eyes, but it's like in slow motion!

A: Yes. Scale!

Q: (Perceval) The day after Russia started bombing in Syria, there was a shooting in the USA in Oregon. And then since then, there have been at least 4 or 5 more in terms of suspected or reported shootings. Was this some kind of beaming going on as has been mentioned in the past, and was it directly in response to Russia's move?

A: Not so complex. Review discussion of programmed shooters. All it takes is a phone call.

Q: (Perceval) Okay, right. So this happened at a particular time though, right after Russia bombed ISIS in Syria. Did it happen because of that? Was it a direct result?

A: Of course, and more to come!!!

Q: (Perceval) This is because Russia is changing the situation in a public way.

(L) And the US is still using the same old plan.

(Perceval) Yeah, they're seeing that their narrative is being directly challenged by Russia by its direct actions, and this has been seen publicly around the world. There's the potential for Americans to wake up from their American dream/narrative. The shootings are to keep them down and distracted.

(Niall) Our local French paper, La Dépêche... Syria was off the front page after one day! It was gone. They think that they're gonna be able to bamboozle the whole Western world.

A: Not for long!!

Q: (Perceval) When they said in the last session about “wait for October”, we've seen it, right?

A: It isn't over!

Q: (Pierre) It's always more and more, worse and worse, not over yet! [laughter]

(L) It's almost like what they said before about first level quantum life changes or something like that. It's like chaos before things can really change.

(Chu) It's like a fever, or giving birth or something.

(Pierre) It's a phase transition. Temperature drops slowly, step by step. All of a sudden, you have the first ice crystal. And once you have that first ice crystal, the tiniest shock or disturbance can cause all the water to freeze in an instant.

(Perceval) It's almost like what Russia has done in Syria, by questioning or challenging the dominant narrative of the US, is gonna make a lot of people think differently or question their assumptions and stuff. That could be a reality shift for a lot of people. A lot of people would be put in the "Turkey Shoot" position like you were saying.

(L) I think there's another thing, too. This is something I was noticing today. A lot of people on social media did not buy the story about 4 of Russia's missiles crashing in Iran. People were demanding proof, saying, "Show us the pictures!" They didn't have the pictures to show. I started thinking to myself that Russia was very clever to have journalists in there taking pictures, making videos, and showing videos from their drones and bombers. People want to SEE what's happening. They're sick and tired of being told and asked to believe stuff that later turns out not to be true. This act of SHOWING things is a very, very powerful thing.

(Pierre) And you wonder: Is the most important war being waged on ISIS in Syria, or is it being waged all over the world in people's minds?

(Perceval) The PTB made it very clear that a propaganda war is the most important for them. They're willing to shoot down a passenger plane just to try to give Putin some bad press? That's pretty extreme. It's a lot to do just to smear someone.

(Pierre) And it connects to what we said previously about reality changes/splitting. If Putin wins the propaganda war, billions of people will see the world more objectively. That's not good for US supremacy.

(L) Alright, so if there's nothing we should ask that we didn't ask, I'm gonna say goodnight. I'm tired!

A: Goodbye.

END OF SESSION

Thank you very much, once again Wow!! Absolutely resounding information, and in my mind A LOT OF HOPE for us whom have taken the bull by the horns and changed our surroundings and ways of being! Thank you, all the best to each!!

This is a meaty one. <3 :) So much to comment on / add to that composing by phone will not suffice at all. ^_^ (y) :)

Laura said:

(Perceval) There's been talk before of a kind of secret government that is not the overt government. Is it possible that they are in some way restraining the Americans like you just described?

A: The secret government did not anticipate Putin.

Wow I couldn't help skipping and dancing around the living room when I read that!

That is just incredible news.

Thank you guys, from the bottom of my heart for all you do. I am blessed to be part of this group.

Thank you all for another insightful and very informative session!

Laura said:
Q: (L) Alright. So, when I gave these talks here at these meetings we had a few years ago, and I described making a decision to help and just do one thing after another, day after day; in making such choices one day after the other, will this gradually move you step-by-step to a different timeline?

A: Yes and it would be extremely beneficial if more of your members learned and practiced this.

A: For those who find themselves in a life situation that is less than desirable or optimal, small daily acts that declare their affinity for another reality will accumulate and trigger a phase transition.

Q: (L) Well, okay... You've said steps, daily steps. You don't like the reality that you're in so you look around yourself and you see things about your reality that you don't like... I mean, what kind of first daily steps can you take? If you're in a reality that's freaking controlling you and everything around you, how can you take steps? So many people are in situations where they can't even do that sort of thing. What kind of steps can people take at the most basic level?

A: Changing the mode of self-presentation and self-representation is the most basic.

(Perceval) Changes in your mode of self-presentation is kind of like what you identify with, ya know? It gets into what we were just talking about earlier. If a person is wearing clothes that identify him with a certain aspect of common popular culture, then if you are at odds with the world at large because of the insanity and suffering, that would be one of the first things to change: you identification with “popular culture”.

(L) So in other words, if you are not at home in the world the way it is and the way it has grown and the way it has developed, you need to put yourself into a different world NOW with small changes.

(Perceval) And at least stop identifying with this one. All the aspects that popular culture today pushes on people as means to identify with the reality of this world and what makes it tick - which is all kind of depraved and dysfunctional... And people absorb that and they start wearing clothes, and speaking differently, and that's all nothing but identifying with a manufactured aspect of this world and culture.

(L) Hairdos, clothing...

(Perceval) Anything.

(L) If you want to be part of a completely different world... In a sense, it's kinda like some of these people that belong to these organizations that like medieval stuff. So, they all get dressed up, and they have meetings, they have mock battles or whatever.

(Perceval) If there's enough bleedthrough, those people are gonna find themselves living 400 years ago! [laughter]

(L) And then dress: the whole Gothic thing, painting their nails black, and that identifies them with that “Goth” reality, so that's the timeline that they'll go into...

[...]

(L) Yeah, how you present yourself is about what the values are that go with certain ways of appearing, like having self-respect, care for yourself, external considering, and so on. I mean, some of the hairdos these days are just completely... They disrespect the fact that they're a woman or the fact that they're a man and most of all that they are human beings.

(Pierre) And even the fundamental notion of beauty. It's almost like disrespecting the universe.

(L) So these are the kinds of small changes people can make. And by making these changes, what then happens?

[...]
You know, this is something I've actively been doing since I came back to the forum. When I first re-contacted the group, I had basically an afro and a beard. Within a month of coming back here, I'd shaved my head and now I'm clean shaven.

I've also moved away from wearing long-sleeved T-shirts, jeans and trainers/sneakers to wearing shirts, trousers and shoes.

Also, one of my jobs, being in a band. That was a manifestation of the me I was before, too - and the other reality I inhabited. It's just not congruent with the lifestyle I want to live now. It's like when I left before, I did a "Cypher" and sold my soul for a relative bit of petty local fame and rock and roll. Over the last couple of years, the appeal of it began to wear off - now, I can't stand it.

A: Many splits and merges yet to come. Keep in mind that such transitions can be rather chaotic as you have learned.

Q: (L) Not only chaotic, but I think that you can be... I dunno how to explain it. Remember all the crap and chaos we went through with this police investigation, the fiscal audit, and all that? Everything was just chaotic then. It's like when you're in this disconnected state where you're trying to leave where you don't want to be, and you're trying to go to where you want to be, and you become suspended in between. You become a target. It's like a shooting gallery and you're just a turkey flying through.

(Data) A discontinuity.

If I get what you're saying here, this is like what I said on a members personal situation in a different thread?

T.C. said:
... a transitional period can leave us in a bit of a spin. Imagine trying to jump up and grab the top of a wall to climb up. In a transitional period, the ground beneath us is like mud, and in trying to jump up, we can't get high enough and our energy is quickly sapped. As we get our 'ducks in a row' the ground gets firmer and firmer.

(Perceval) There's something I've been saying to various people, and I'm wondering if it's true or not. The stories in Richard Dolan's books about US nuclear missile sites being disabled by UFOs at various places so that they couldn't fire anything way back in the 60's at the height of the Cold War. Was that a message to the Powers that Be that no nuclear war would ever be allowed? Did 4D STS send a message in that way that nobody would be allowed to push the button because you'd kill everybody. Since this world is like a farm, their cattle would all be killed. Is that anywhere close to the truth?

:shock: Wow!

Q: (L) Data has a question.

(Data) People in the West are waking up to the fact that we have basically mass migration of people from Syria and the Middle East. We have 4 million people displaced, and 180,000 went to Germany. A section of that stayed in other countries. I read in the news that some people in the West think this is suspicious. Why do they all want to go to Germany? Were they informed in some way by the government, or is this truly a grassroots movement where they just wanted to go to Germany?

A: Partly desperation and partly engineered. Let us say that the very real and desperate plight of refugees has been cynically utilized by nefarious agents.

Q: (Perceval) So the engineered part is to destabilize or put pressure on European governments?

A: Yes and more than that: to insert agents that will act against the various governments in the future.

Q: (L) I would like to know what is the percentage of real refugees to agents?

A: 94

Q: (L) 94 percent?

6% = pyschopaths??

(Added: Thank you for sharing the session with us!!)

Laura said:

Thank you for the session :).

I just didn't understood the difference between presentation and respresentation.

Thank you for sharing the session. A timely reminder about making good choices every day. Even the most mundane can accumulate and send a signal to the universe about what type of reality you live, OSIT.

Still a bit gobsmacked about the PTB not anticipating Putin. That gives me much hope. :)

Thank you for the session. I guess we will see how events continue to unfold through the rest of October.

Laura said:
Q: (L) Well we had a funny talk the other day where we speculated that we moved into a different timeline. In previous years, we were in a timeline where there was not or could not be a Putin - or at least a Putin as he is in this one. Then, somehow some way, we moved ourselves into a different timeline. Well, I know it's a little egotistical to say that our efforts to send a signal could have shifted us into this other timeline and in effect helped with the manifesting of the changes of today... Is it a possibility that we helped even in a small way?

For that and everything else one big THANK YOU. :cheer:

PS: One question, is it possible that higher echelons of power (for the time being in a state of certain shock) could move more directly against Putin, since he was not "seen" as the major threat before, would they, "adjust" to the 'new timeline' and move more directly against Russia and it's government? They did shot down one airplane and tried to make Russia guilty for it, are they ready for something more (not only indirectly via Germany), especially if people start to see the global political truth and Putin's STO agenda?

Laura said:

(L) Hairdos, clothing...

(Perceval) Anything.

(L) Yeah. Be the change you want to see. I guess begin to model yourself on the people that you want to be LIKE or be WITH.

(Pierre) It goes beyond presentation and appearances. With those medieval guys, for example, that's the visible manifestation of what they like, what they think about...

Q: (Chu) I guess it's like becoming a better antenna for what you want to attract. Your outward appearance and how you present yourself... But then they said self-representation? That would attract the reality. It already exists somewhere, so it's not like you create it.

(L) You move yourself towards it by activating it in your own life.

(Perceval) We've been trying to attract a reality where the USA gets its ass handed to it... [laughter]

(L) And it looks like it's happening!

(PoB) But there are still people in this reality for whom what's going on now is not the most desirable development. So, why are they here if they didn't work towards this outcome?

(Perceval) There's probably a merging or overlapping of realities...

(Data) A discontinuity.

Thank you very much for the session. Very interesting indeed about this personal involvements in overall changing ... since the beginning of this year I feel exactly that in order to live more focused and more in tune with the universe, how it is beneficial to move out of this "timeline" through simple every day activities and involvements ... hard to put in words, but on a way I see it is ok to acknowledge the reality, to understand and to feel all the pain of the world, but not to let yourself to get disturb by that and to fall into the pit of lies, dramas and manipulations. Even simple home redecoration in this time of chaos, that we did this sumer, makes significant change in overall mood of the family, and it is helping a lot to stay out of drag that chaos can produce, and to feel home like a resting place for contemplation and love to grow ...

Thanks to this forum and you guys, since July, as I started to be more focused on recommended readings and giving more time to myself to learn, since first "episode" of strong "awareness wake" that I had in July, each month, at almost exact cycle after 28/30 days, I am experiencing kind of "awareness" day, a day when all of a sudden I can see things as they realy are ... it is not pleasant at all, last one I had 2 weeks ago was realy difficult as I was in the middle of work with so many people around, and I was able to see through them the invisible net of human relations ... that day I thought I will go crazy, the sensations of manipulations of predators minds and all this energy drain and drama relation among people, it was so overwhelming, but thanks to the practicing self-remembering and external considering, this "opening" of the window of perception push me more forward to enclose myself out of that drama into personal focus, and also each of that "awareness" experiences makes me able to clear up some of the traumas from the past, as thanks to that "awareness" episodes, I have been able to see the events from the past, that programed my life, more clearly and objectively, what realy influenced some of my major decisions of how to deal with some very intimate people in my life, that were draining my attention and energy towards dramatization of life and emotions.

Also it is interesting how I decided to change my professional work, to slow down a lot, and ability to merge learning and the Work with every day actives ( I am still at the beginning of better unification, but change is big concerning the beginning of the year ), some how even in my professional work and in my private relations, it is like I am meeting the people who are helping me to grow and opposite, and it is not pushed by our will to do that, but some how life put us together in certain moment. I feel how our involvement have been predestined to support each other in this effort of passing into the different timeline, and how our involvement, according to our exchange of knowledge and life attitudes, have result at some good changing to overall community involved, even though they were not aware of our talks and exchange of knowledge. It is all feel like organic continuation of the questions that are rising in my mind simultaneously, and that actually the Work is the reason why we are brought together to help each other to grow, like a silent "teachers" ....

And yes I also feel through personal contacts, that more and more young adults and people under 30s in the world becoming more aware of the chaos produced by USA, and what is also nice to see is that they are doing changes in their microeconomic world as they are intuitively aware how this world of capitalism has nothing for them planed ... what I truly appreciate is the fact how they are acknowledging the importance of collaboration instead of competition.

... so thank you one more time for this inspiring and encouraging session!

:hug:

Thanks a lot for the session and the speedy transcription!! A message of hope, but also a warning that things can and will get "bumpy", I think.

As for the transition from one reality to another, looking back, I can say that this sort of happened to me I think - a few years back, I found myself "on a different planet", so to speak, then I discovered this place here, and after a period of intense mayhem, chaos and suffering I'm now in a different world, both figuratively and in a nuts and bolts kind of way, since this change involved relocation, becoming self-employed, and a complete change of the kind of people that are in my life. But I think that this was just the first step, and more mayhem and more reality change are waiting, if I can muster the strength to keep on going. It really is true, I think, that every time we win a "fight between yes and no", we send a message to the universe, and even though it doesn't look that way at that time, when we look back we can see a pattern, we may see a profound shift, osit.

Concerning the situation in Germany, this really was interesting - already there are stories in the German media about fighting between refugees inside the refugee camps, and the whole situation with its many aspects and contradictions which seem to "plug" into the various belief systems among the German population seems rather explosive. I think if it's true that there are many agents among the refugees (or "just" psychopaths? I noticed that the number 6% relates to the hypothetical average percentage of psychopaths among people), they could "blow up Germany" pretty fast, especially since they own the media.

Thanks again!

Back
Top Bottom