Session 10 February 2018

Honestly, I'm getting confused about this whole Semite thing, because various information on this topic. Maybe let's go back to the basics...
Q: (Pierre) Another question: Years ago in a previous session, you mentioned that Nazi Germany was a rehearsal. Next time, who is going to play the role of the Nazis, and who is going to play the role of the Jews?

A: That should be obvious by now. The objective, as we have said, was/is to eliminate true Semites from the gene pool.

Q: (L) Well... The question I have - and I'm not sure that I ever really asked it in such a direct way, or if it was ever really answered - is: What is a Semite?

A: Central Asian genetic type formed from two main lines.

Q: (Chu) Which lines?

A: Kantekkian and Homo Sapiens.

Q: (Artemis) Didn't they say that Kantekkians were the ones most filled with light and superpowered energies inside them?

A: Yes

Q: (Artemis) So they want to get rid of superpowered energy?

A: Yes
How correct can we make this part of the session? If high, what does it actually mean for us? Let me straighten it out by thinking out loud.

Cassiopaeans distinguish between two races: Kantekkian and Homo Sapiens. Elsewhere in the session, the Cassiopaeans say that these true Homo Sapiens, the indigenous peoples of the Earth, from a very long time before the Kantekkians came to Earth, are remnants such as Aborigines and Native Americans.

Now, what are the indigenous Kantekkians to be like? Tall, well-built, fair or dark blondes, they have blue or green eyes, fair skin, straight hair, narrow noses.

What are real native Earthian (Homo Sapiens)? Let's take the Aborigines as an example. Medium height, average body, brown or black hair, brown or black eyes, dark skin, curly hair, wide noses.

Semits is said to be a genetic type formed from the Kantekkian and Homo Sapiens genetic types. So we're not just talking about interacting and reproducing these two types of human. The formation of a new genetic type suggests some interference based on genetic engineering. So, since the appearance of the Semites, we actually have three kinds of man on planet Earth. Kantekkians (dominant today on the planet), Semites and Homo Sapiens.

What will be characteristic of the Semites, then? On a more spiritual and energetic level, they will, on the one hand, be attached to, adapted to, and identified with the Earth. Thus, they may be inclined to protect planet Earth and regard it as their home and opposing Alien domination. It's one thing and the other thing is that through their part of the genes of the Kantekkians origins, which are closer to the rest of Orion, they open them (Semites) to wider cosmic influences including the positive influence of STO.

This is a very dangerous mix, in the perspective of 4D STS (and 3D STS in cooperation with them), because Semites are attached to the Earth and will defend it, and they still have a predisposition to be a competition for 4DSTS (and 3DSTS), due to their higher predispositions and powers opening them for cooperation with the Cosmos, so to speak. Therefore Consortium strive to eliminate the Semites yet before the transition to 4th Density.

What are the physical aspects of the Semites? Well, we can expect that they will be distinctive in that they will clearly reflect the physical features of Kantekkians and Homo Sapiens, which will be in balance with each other. For example: As normal Kantekkians would be tall blonde and Homo Sapiens would be avarage with black hair. So we can expect Semite can be be very tall while having black hair and brown eyes. Or some other combination... Semite can have light skin, blue or green eyes (which is Kantekkians) and a set of Homo Sapiens traits (short stature, curly hair and a wider nose). I think the general rule is that for Semites it will be characteristic that those features that belong to Kantekkians and Homo Sapiens will be clearly visible and in equilibrium.

What about the Jews? The Jews are not real Semites. They are one of the Kantekkian's group. A real Jew will have blue eyes, a long narrow eagle nose, will be tall. And Semite can already combine these (Kantekkian) features with other features typical of Homo Sapiens. May be tall, have a long, narrow, eagle nose (Kantekkians) and dark, curly hair (Homo Sapiens).

Central Asia is said to be the home of the Semites. We can assume that they emigrated to the West. The time of World War II was the time when they began to be driven out of Europe (of course, unfortunately also killed). In current times, we still see the war with Russia (close to west front of Central Asia) and we can expect more hostilities in the area of Central Asia and the periphery and neighboring areas (Afghanistan, Iran).

It is interesting how much the perception of older sessions changes over time, I guess this is a good sign because we eventually change with learning, so we look at older sessions from a completely different point of view.

For days I'm thinking of reading Inside the Criminal Mind one more time, and since Laura mentioned it in this session, it seems like a good sign to me. :-D

It is interesting how much the perception of older sessions changes over time, I guess this is a good sign because we eventually change with learning, so we look at older sessions from a completely different point of view.

For days I'm thinking of reading Inside the Criminal Mind one more time, and since Laura mentioned it in this session, it seems like a good sign to me. :-D
Interesting you mention the above..I forget what I was originally searching for yesterday but whatever it was linked to the following thread: Raine, Samenow, Fallon: Neuropsychology & The Work. It's been a long time since I read some of that thread..Anyway, after reading a bit from that thread yesterday, I thought of reading Inside the Criminal Mind again.
I think I'll review this session again too:-)

Not trying to detract from the current flow of discussion on this thread, but I feel compelled to comment on the negative view both BlackCartouche and Kay Kim are sharing in regards to Genghis Khan. Genghis Khan's Mongolian Empire was probably the most progressive, civilized and openminded period mankind had seen in modern times up to that point. There are a lot of Western stereotypes about the 'savagery' of the Mongolians, but an in-depth study of what life was like during his rule reveals an intelligence, savvy and empathy for people in Genghis that never gets reported on. I highly recommend reading Weatherford's Genghis Khan and the Making of the World to learn more about him and his Empire than any Western history book will ever teach you. The Amazon blurb reads:

I can't recall the C's at any point talking about Genghis, so it would certainly seem premature, and frankly wrong from my perspective, to say he is someone who went to the 4D STS realm. From what data does one make that conclusion?
I just got done listening to Dan Carlin’s “Wrath of the Khans” series. He talks about the modern books being written about the Mongols, even mentions Weatherford, that are trying to paint a different picture of their history, portraying them in a much more positive light.

Dan Carlin states, and I agree, how do you separate the positive from the negative? Saying the Mongols were progressive on religious freedom and opened trade routes, but downplaying the 50 million people they killed, isn’t possible IMO. It’s like saying Hitler killed millions of Jews, but let’s look at the positive things he did. It’s too intertwined. You would have to ask the people of the time if they thought the slaughter of millions was worth potential benefits.

Back
Top Bottom