Session 10 Aug 2019

I found no such statement by Cs with my really good search program that has indexed every word in the sessions. I searched using tooth, teeth, root canal. Just isn't there.

I just saw this and I understand how difficult it is to find the just the right word sometimes and sometimes our memory is filling in the blanks incorrectly.

I have a few teeth that need extraction. I have found that iodine solution swished in my mouth daily keeps the pain at bay till they are removed.

The C's caution against root canals as they lower your receivership, fyi.

I didn't find any direct statement by the Cs about root canals. As far as I know they do not use mercury in "root canals". They are expensive without good insurance coverage so I can see why some opt for an extraction.

I have about 3 root canals and I think they used gutta-percha to plug the canals which hopefully in not toxic and the crowns I think are ceramic (not sure).

Root cannal treatment
Root canal treatment (also known as endodontic therapy, endodontic treatment, or root canal therapy) is a treatment sequence for the infected pulp of a tooth which results in the elimination of infection and the protection of the decontaminated tooth from future microbial invasion.[1] Root canals, and their associated pulp chamber, are the physical hollows within a tooth that are naturally inhabited by nerve tissue, blood vessels and other cellular entities. Together, these items constitute the dental pulp.[2] Endodontic therapy involves the removal of these structures, the subsequent shaping, cleaning, and decontamination of the hollows with small files and irrigating solutions, and the obturation (filling) of the decontaminated canals. Filling of the cleaned and decontaminated canals is done with an inert filling such as gutta-percha and typically a eugenol-based cement.[3] Epoxy resin is employed to bind gutta-percha in some root canal procedures.[4] Endodontics includes both primary and secondary endodontic treatments as well as periradicular surgery which is generally used for teeth that still have potential for salvage.[5][6]

I do have some mercury fillings I would like to get removed though.

As far as Iodine and mercury there is this session:

(L) So if you get energized by taking the iodine, that energizes your critters too, and they start getting more active. But you're not taking enough of a dose to kill them. You're just taking enough to energize yourself, which then feeds them because you're not taking a microbicidal dose.

A: Exactly.

Q: (L) Timótheos did the same thing and so did the rest of us. When we started getting symptoms, we just took it up to the doses that Brownstein talks about: 50 to 100 mg per day or more. Okay. One of the things that Brownstein says in the book is that many people's problems are not so much critters as it is heavy metals. The iodine removes cadmium, mercury, lead, all kinds of metals from the body. It even cleans them out of the endocrine systems, which they preferentially occupy – it even removes the fluoride out of the pineal gland which is where it likes to live. Is that true? Does it do that?

A: Yes yes yes

Q: (Galatea) One more...

A: Yes

Q: (Galatea) Cool. [laughter]

(L) In short, going by what Brownstein says, iodine is something that is antimicrobial and gets the heavy metals out of your body as long as your detox system is working, and it basically sounds like it's too good to be true? What's the downside?

A: Not many. But it can take months to years to get clean depending on how toxic the individual is.

Q: (L) I guess if you're having microbe die-off, you should just go ahead and nuke 'em. I guess what takes the longest is getting the metals out. If you kill microbes, you've gotta clean their bodies out of your system too which is what causes a herxheimer reaction.

(Andromeda) What about cofactors? Are there any other cofactors we should be taking?

A: What you are doing is good but you might want to increase the salted water and assist the liver.

Q: (Galatea) Oh dang! I was gonna ask if I could quit taking the salt water.

(L) I think the salt water is one of the most important things based on how it made me feel.

(Chu) Is it possible to overdose?

A: Very difficult.

Q: (L) Some websites are saying it's safe up to 6 grams or something like that per day. That's a whole helluva lot! I don't even know how you'd manage to take that much. Probably a gram a day is about the most you can take without being sick to your stomach. Is that...?

Q: (Chu) That would be twice what I'm taking.

(L) And I don't even think that high a dose is necessary.

A: Not usually.

Q: (L) Some websites are saying it's safe up to 6 grams or something like that per day. That's a whole helluva lot! I don't even know how you'd manage to take that much. Probably a gram a day is about the most you can take without being sick to your stomach. Is that...?

Q: (Chu) That would be twice what I'm taking.

(L) And I don't even think that high a dose is necessary.

A: Not usually.

Q: (L) So, in some cases it might be. This Brownstein book says that iodine is an excellent antibiotic for all kinds of organisms including bacteria, tuberculosis, fungi, yeasts, molds, and viruses; that it has no side effects like pharmaceutical antibiotics, and there is no development of resistance against it. Apparently the only reason this is not being talked about is because they can’t patent it and make money. Well, of course, they want human beings weak and suffering: transmarginal inhibition and all that. People are more easily broken psychologically if they are sick or infected with something. So, let me ask you: Could iodine combat AIDS?

A: Yes.

Q: (L) Ebola?

Q: (L) Plague?

Q: (Galatea) Chicken Pox?

Q: (L) Measles?

Q: (L) Well, why the hell didn't you tell us about this before?! [laughter]

A: Would you have believed it? Also, it is a very good thing that you have gone through various programs already or you would have been one of those that takes years to normalize and you would have lost heart and quit too soon.

Q: (L) So it came at the right time.

(Galatea) Everything happens when it's meant to happen.

Q: (Galatea) Is there any other miracle cure out there that you haven't told us about?

A: No.
Q: [laughter] (Galatea) Just making sure!

There was an earlier session talking about mercury in vaccines and the 4D STS using it to their advantage.

Session 4 May 2002:
Q: (B) Now, there was a discussion about psychopaths and seemingly being born that way, and a reference was made to mercury content in vaccines and Laura said that there is a distinct possibility that inoculations mentioned may directly affect the brains of infants and turn them into psychopaths. Is that a third area that needs to be pursued in our quest of learning about psychopaths?

A: Such inoculations are designed to make the nervous system more "appropriately tuned" to 4D STS "downloads" and manipulation.

Q: (A) What inoculations? (L) Childhood vaccinations. (B) High mercury content in the 18 vaccinations that a kid gets now in infancy. Laura and I were talking earlier about thought packets and speech analysis. Is trying to analyze the speech pattern of psychopaths vs. non-psychopaths something that would prove fruitful?

A: It can be done. But there are easier ways.

Q: (L) What easier ways?

A: Observation coupled with instinct.

I think Joe and others also may have used DMSA for mercury detox which I have not tried.

Q: (Joe) One last little question: Do I have mercury toxicity?

A: Some.

Q: (Joe) So I'll keep going with DMSA then?

I just saw this and I understand how difficult it is to find the just the right word sometimes and sometimes our memory is filling in the blanks incorrectly.

I didn't find any direct statement by the Cs about root canals. As far as I know they do not use mercury in "root canals". They are expensive without good insurance coverage so I can see why some opt for an extraction.

I have about 3 root canals and I think they used gutta-percha to plug the canals which hopefully in not toxic and the crowns I think are ceramic (not sure).

Root cannal treatment

I do have some mercury fillings I would like to get removed though.

As far as Iodine and mercury there is this session:

There was an earlier session talking about mercury in vaccines and the 4D STS using it to their advantage.

Session 4 May 2002:

I think Joe and others also may have used DMSA for mercury detox which I have not tried.

By the x-ray, my one root canal left looks like it's filled with mercury, based on how the mercury fillings beside it looked. That one was done in 1990. About half of my teeth are now gone.

I have been on the iodine protocol since this group started, taking short breaks from time to time, experiencing most of the negative issues along the way and slowly regaining my health in the process. It has been a journey. Also, I started detoxing in 2007, as directed by a self proclaimed 114 year old man who sat down next to me in a diner over lunch.

At the moment I am searching FRV for possible clues. I am enjoying the exercise. I noticed you have done some work with the subject.

Thanks for your post and assistance.

By the x-ray, my one root canal left looks like it's filled with mercury, based on how the mercury fillings beside it looked. That one was done in 1990. About half of my teeth are now gone.

Sorry to hear you have lost so many teeth WIN 52. I am not a dentist so I don't know if some root canals contain mercury or not. My reference on the filling material may not apply to older ones or everyone.

I do think having a saved "dead" tooth may be a bad thing according to the following:

Root canals
After a root canal is performed, the tooth is dead. The remaining tissue and structure now provides a ripe environment for remaining bacteria. Tooth material (dentine) is not solid. It is rife with tubules - incredibly small canals or tunnels. If you were to stretch out the tubules in each tooth, tubules from incisors would reach 3 miles, while tubules from molars would reach 9 miles.

Once the pulp is removed from the tooth, there is no longer a blood or oxygen supply. The bacteria that remain can mutate to an anaerobic form and multiply until there are millions living within the tubules of the dead tooth. From there, they secrete potent toxins. A dead tooth may spew toxins into the body with no detectible symptoms - no pain, no swelling of the gums - nothing to alert you that it is wrecking havoc upon your immune system and causing chronic and acute medical conditions that you are attempting to cure.

At the moment I am searching FRV for possible clues. I am enjoying the exercise. I noticed you have done some work with the subject.

There is a lot in the sessions about FRV. Are you relating the dental toxins/heavy metals to FRV? I don't think any of the heavy metals do us much good for our immune system or our FRV.

Sorry to hear you have lost so many teeth WIN 52. I am not a dentist so I don't know if some root canals contain mercury or not. My reference on the filling material may not apply to older ones or everyone.

I do think having a saved "dead" tooth may be a bad thing according to the following:

Root canals
There is a lot in the sessions about FRV. Are you relating the dental toxins/heavy metals to FRV? I don't think any of the heavy metals do us much good for our immune system or our FRV.

One better source may be Dr. Mercola.

Toxic Tooth—How a Root Canal Could Be Making You Sick
STORY AT-A-GLANCE
  • Bacteria harbored in root canal teeth and surrounding bone release potent toxins
  • Root canal teeth no longer have a blood supply so the bacteria inside root canal teeth are protected from the immune system
  • Pathogenic bacteria from infected root canals that infect the surrounding jawbone inhibit, destroy, or kill the white blood cells designed to eliminate them, which is why root canal teeth are a focus of chronic infection
  • Since root canal teeth are chronically infected and these pathogenic bacteria can travel to other sites in your body, they may contribute to a number of different health problems, including heart disease

By Dr. Mercola

Root canal is a commonly performed procedure in most adults. But is it a wise one? Dr. Robert Kulacz, a dentist, has spent a significant portion of his professional career trying to answer this question.

What he discovered profoundly changed his life, and led him to write a book about his findings called, The Toxic Tooth: How a Root Canal Could Be Making You Sick, which I think is among the best available on this subject.

Dr. Kulacz began practicing dentistry in Brewster, New York. After six years as an associate, he opened his own practice in Somers, New York in 1992, where he performed all the conventional procedures of dentistry, from restorations to extractions and root canals.

"I did a lot of root canals for many years," he says. "Everything was going smoothly until one day, a patient of mine said to me, 'You know, I heard from my physician that root canals may be bad; that root canals may cause or contribute to other diseases in the body.'
And I said, 'You're crazy. Who is telling you this? That's impossible.' He said, 'You got to look at this information.' He gave me websites of organizations like the International Academy of Oral Medicine and Toxicology (IAOMT) to look at.
I went on to explore this topic so I could come back to him and say, 'Here is where you're wrong, here's where your physician is wrong, and here is where the American Dental Association (ADA) is right.'
Lo and behold, I found out they're right; I was wrong.
I looked at Weston Price's work, the work of Rosenow, and others. I decided to go to an IAOMT meeting... Dr. Boyd Haley's lecture on root canals and how toxic they are changed my life. I realized I was wrong... From that day on, I changed my practice."
The Importance of Informed Consent
Dr. Kulacz stopped performing root canals in 1995. He doesn't promote a ban on root canals across the board, but stresses the importance of informed consent.

The American Dental Association states that root canals are a safe procedure that cannot cause any systemic diseases, and according to Dr. Kulacz and others who have spent time investigating the matter, that's simply not true.

"If a patient is informed that these root canal teeth remain infected; that bacteria can indeed travel to other sites in the body, and that bacteria in root canal teeth and the surrounding bone release potent toxins, then the patient can decide to have a root canal or not," he says.
Many dentists believe they can sterilize a root canal tooth and that the act of instrumenting and irrigating the canal will eliminate all the bacteria, but that's not the case.

"I've done biopsies on every root canal tooth that I have extracted. Almost all of them have remnants of necrotic debris still in that canal meaning that they were not thoroughly cleaned. Microbiological cultures of the surrounding bone showed infection almost 100% of the time." Dr. Kulacz says.
According to the ADA, any remaining bacteria will be "entombed" within that tooth, but that's not true either. The gutta-percha, the filling material used to seal the canal, is not getting into the tiny lateral canals that branch off the main canal, so leakage is almost always possible, especially since the tooth is porous.

And even a perfectly sealed root canal cannot prevent the small molecule exotoxins produced by the bacteria inside the root canal tooth from easily migrating out of the tooth and into the body.

The bulk of the tooth structure is composed of dentinal tubules, hollow structures that run from the main canal outward. If you were to put these tubules end to end from just a single rooted tooth, they would stretch for about three miles.

But they're big enough to harbor bacteria three across, which you can never remove or sterilize. A tooth is more like a sponge than a solid structure.

"If you had a solid tooth structure that was like steel or a metal, you were able to clear out the main canal of that tooth, there were no tributaries, and you can perfectly seal it, and eliminate the residual infection in the surrounding jaw bone a root canal would be great. But we can't do that," he says.
"Now, it doesn't mean that all root canal teeth are going to cause disease. It depends upon the type of bacteria that are in there, what kind of toxins they produce, and the immune system health of the individual.
p>But with 25 to 30 million root canals done per year, multiply that by how many years a person is alive, there's a lot of root canals out there. And a lot of them are not good."

So the bottom line is I may eventually join you WIN 52. I do take quite a bit of Lugols iodine solution and co-factors so that is working for now.

Sometimes I think the only way out of our misery is:

Session 26 November 1994:
Q: (L) When the energy changes to 4th density, and you have already told us that people who are moving to 4th density when the transition occurs, that they will move into 4th density, go through some kind of rejuvenation process, grow new teeth, or whatever, what happens to those people who are not moving to 4th density, and who are totally unaware of it? Are they taken along on the wave by, in other words, piggy-backed by the ones who are aware and already changing in frequency, or are they going to be somewhere else doing something else?

A: Step by step.

Q: (T) In other words, we are looking at the fact that what's coming this time is a wave that's going to allow the human race to move to 4th density?

A: And the planet and your entire sector of space/time.

Q: (T) Is that what this whole plan is about, then, if I may be so bold as to include all of us here in this. We, of the beings of light who have come here into human form, to anchor the frequency, is this what we are anchoring it for, for this wave, so that when it comes enough of us will be ready, the frequency will be set, so that the change in the planet can take place as it has been planned?

Q: (L) When this happens, will we piggy-back all those who are still unaware?

A: Open.

One better source may be Dr. Mercola.

Toxic Tooth—How a Root Canal Could Be Making You Sick

So the bottom line is I may eventually join you WIN 52. I do take quite a bit of Lugols iodine solution and co-factors so that is working for now.

Sometimes I think the only way out of our misery is:

Session 26 November 1994:

Though my root canal is stable, it is my upper eye tooth. At times it feels like it is causing my eye to be not clear and has the effect of blocking energy flow. I have a couple of teeth with holes in them that were once filled with mercury. Once the fillings fell out there was instant relief. So far the iodine is keeping infections from setting in.

I totally hear you about our possible saving grace.

Thanks again

On Lethbridge, I found a pdf that has a comprehensive set of quotes from his books with much more pendulum info - see attached.
Thank you for the pendulum information it is a real gold mine since Lethbridge's book is scarce. The bit about the plus and minus psi and energy vampires was very interesting along with instructions on how to measure your own or others psi with a pendulum. I think I am going to try it out

Root canals
After a root canal is performed, the tooth is dead. The remaining tissue and structure now provides a ripe environment for remaining bacteria. Tooth material (dentine) is not solid. It is rife with tubules - incredibly small canals or tunnels. If you were to stretch out the tubules in each tooth, tubules from incisors would reach 3 miles, while tubules from molars would reach 9 miles.

Once the pulp is removed from the tooth, there is no longer a blood or oxygen supply. The bacteria that remain can mutate to an anaerobic form and multiply until there are millions living within the tubules of the dead tooth. From there, they secrete potent toxins. A dead tooth may spew toxins into the body with no detectible symptoms - no pain, no swelling of the gums - nothing to alert you that it is wrecking havoc upon your immune system and causing chronic and acute medical conditions that you are attempting to cure.

In a pamphlet by Hal Huggins about root canals and the danger they present, he mentions something that relates to the above about infected root canal teeth that don't always cause pain because of a process called condensing osteitis. I've wondered if this is what I have because I don't have any pain where there is an abscess under a root canal tooth. Anyway, thanks for the info on this topic.

if the time period for negativity the Cassies mentioned is true, and mu own experience reflects that, the I would like to offer recent perceptions. I wonder what others have experienced of a possitive nature.

the release of the negative tension to swing to pround positivity, the lives of those around me, and my own bear witnesses. After the fact, or rather current to the present. Documented right here on page 17..

My trucker buddy has revisited the love of his life which he sacrifed himself for years ago. a cycle completed of profound implications. I have assisted him during a great attack, permitting him in his ability to continue his mission, which also affects me.

I have acheived a milestone in the culmination of my real and metaphorical manhood/trucking apprenticeship in my new life post NDE. My chakras are balancing extending to above and below- another cycle/ circuit connecting. Documented right here on page 17.

I have escaped prison. Am I in heaven?

By Dr. Mercola

Root canal is a commonly performed procedure in most adults. But is it a wise one? Dr. Robert Kulacz, a dentist, has spent a significant portion of his professional career trying to answer this question.

What he discovered profoundly changed his life, and led him to write a book about his findings called, The Toxic Tooth: How a Root Canal Could Be Making You Sick, which I think is among the best available on this subject.

I plan to get the book above by Dr. Kulacz, thanks for the link.

Also, in case others may be interested, the booklet above by Hal Huggins that I mentioned that discusses root canals is called 'Root Canals- Savior or Suicide?' Last year I started to read this booklet and have recently returned to it. Two other books by Hal Huggins that I have and that may also be of interest are 'It's All in Your Head: The Link Between Mercury Amalgams and Illness' and 'Uninformed Consent: The Hidden Dangers in Dental Care' written also by Thomas Levy.

I have one root canal on the right side with a mercury amalgam filling, after reading the information about root canals I wonder if ear inflammation, hearing loss and tinnitus on the same side as the treated tooth have something in common. I guess the best option would be to remove the tooth ?

I have one root canal on the right side with a mercury amalgam filling, after reading the information about root canals I wonder if ear inflammation, hearing loss and tinnitus on the same side as the treated tooth have something in common. I guess the best option would be to remove the tooth ?

Maybe just replacing the mercury filling first would be worth checking. I don't think the root canal itself has mercury but course it still has potential for infections which is my case too. :huh:

I have thought for a while if I collaborate with my own experience in the topic of oral hygiene. Since what is useful for some people, it is not useful for others.

I have two broken teeth since I was 7 years old.

In adulthood, the oral hygiene I used, the one proposed by "education" and "advertising" (toothpastes), only served to have continuous dental problems. "Delighted dentists."

In the search for the truth that I started 10 years ago, in the end I decided to stop using anything from an "industry" for oral hygiene.

I read about sodium bicarbonate.

Basically, what I read is that sodium bicarbonate is completely "alkaline" and that bacteria need an "acidic" environment to live.

Then, I started to perform oral hygiene using "only" Sodium Bicarbonate.

I brush my teeth with Sodium Bicarbonate.
, but the most important thing is that I leave a little on the teeth about 10 minutes after brushing.

I have 7 years with absolutely no incidence on my teeth. Coincidence or not, cavities has gone down in history.

What is useful for one is not for another, but in my close family the same results that I have personally experienced have been reproduced.

My two cents.

I brush my teeth with Sodium Bicarbonate.
, but the most important thing is that I leave a little on the teeth about 10 minutes after brushing.

I use sodium bicarbonate mixed with coconut oil for brushing my teeth. I found the sodium bicarbonate by itself left my teeth feeling sensitive at times.

The sodium bicarbonate/coconut oil mix also works well as a deodorant and only a small amount is needed.

I use sodium bicarbonate mixed with coconut oil for brushing my teeth. I found the sodium bicarbonate by itself left my teeth feeling sensitive at times.

The sodium bicarbonate/coconut oil mix also works well as a deodorant and only a small amount is needed.

You can add up to 12 drops of your favourite essential oil to both ingredients mention above. I normally used peppermint oil. Eucalyptus oil is also a good addition as well.

Back
Top Bottom