server Issues / Can't access SOTT

Re: Sott offline?

One of my browsers on PC won't connect, but other browser and phone work. Maybe clear your cache? It's usually Ctrl Shift Delete. Uncheck passwords and history if you like to save those.

It didn't work for me for almost 2 hours and plus. I live in Spain.

loreta said:
It didn't work for me for almost 2 hours and plus. I live in Spain.

Yes it was offline about approximately at 3pm when i checked . I was refreshing the page every few minutes since then , and in a 10-15 minutes it was online again.

I'm having problems with this at the moment. Can't get sott.net with either google chrome or windows. I get the message:

Can’t connect securely to this page
This might be because the site uses outdated or unsafe TLS security settings. If this keeps happening, try contacting the website’s owner.

:shock:

Ruth said:
I'm having problems with this at the moment. Can't get sott.net with either google chrome or windows. I get the message:

Can’t connect securely to this page
This might be because the site uses outdated or unsafe TLS security settings. If this keeps happening, try contacting the website’s owner.

:shock:

You posted this a couple fo hours ago but SOTT is working OK on my end - hope the issues are resolved on your end now too!

Ant22 said:
You posted this a couple fo hours ago but SOTT is working OK on my end - hope the issues are resolved on your end now too!

I have access again, now. Funny how this only seems to happen if I clear out my cache/history. It's also not the only site it happens with. :( I think I'll have to get a techie in to 'tune up' my computer. It's probably rather out of date, anyway.

Back
Top Bottom