Serious Question

D

DearMisterTurner

Hello. Out of all the places on the web, this seems like the most rational place for my very real question. I live a block away from Dawson College which was hit this week by a 'crazed lone gunman'. I was there, on the periphery of the panic and madness, and I am still questioning what happened, what I saw, versus the official version of events, etc. The night before, I had to force myself awake (and I mean 'force') from an extremely vivid and humanity-threatening dream experience the details of which I would prefer to keep to myself right now until I feel assured I'm among friendly company (no offence intended, nor titillation, I'm just being cautious). FYI I have been keeping laboratory-style dream records since 1991, and this is a continuation of an 'assignment' style dreamthread. Please understand that I am not given to indulgence or delusion and I am not seeking ego gratification or status-by-association-to-tragedy. I am familiar with Gurdjieff, Ouspensky, Jung, Blavatsky, Thelema etc, so I'm not into a 'unicorn and rainbow' interpretation that other websites seem to indulge in. I feel compelled to seek some answers and hope there will be someone here who might shed light. Please email me.
Thanks

Welcome to the forum!

Why do you want someone to email you instead of discussing with you on the forum itself? Also, I don't think I understand what the question is. Did you forget to include it, or if not, could you restate it? Are you asking about what really happened in that shooting? I know there's a thread somewhere on the forum about it, if I find it I'll edit the post and add the link. K found it: http://www.cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=3247

ScioAgapeOmnis, this baby picture is the cutest I ever seen. Is he-she your child? It rocks! I love it!

I was in Rudolf Steiner school of Montreal not very far from Dawson college when the shooting happened. On this very day there was a huge number of parents at the council (never seen before) and we prayed for the victims in a sort of gymnastic-style open prayed. I think there were spiritual convergences on that day, for good and bad. People were open and free like I rarely seen it in my life. STO light can enter our lives through such catastrophes because we open our souls in compassion to the grief of others.

Veille

veille said:
ScioAgapeOmnis, this baby picture is the cutest I ever seen. Is he-she your child? It rocks! I love it!
I think it's cute too, but nope I have no children (good thing too cuz im 22). I just found it online. You might wanna check out this thread: http://www.cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=2377 ... where others have described their own avatars/profiles :)

STO light can enter our lives through such catastrophes because we open our souls in compassion to the grief of others.
Veille
I think STS too - if our sympathy/emotions are used to manipulate us into believing lies and accepting STS actions on our behalf like what happened on 911, osit.

DearMisterTurner:

I would like to know more about what differed between what you witnessed and the official version of events.

I suppose that were I in your shoes I might feel rather paranoid at having noticed a difference and so I think I might understand your request for email, however you don't give enough information to understand your question. I have no personal connection and don't live nearby, I've not seen the story waver yet, but may simply not be getting all the news on it.

I myself have found it quite curious that the MSM has not jumped all over the fact that the man was brown. I can only guess that since his name would indicate Punjabi heritage, he doesn't fit nicely into the stereotype for the officially feared 'terrorist' profile of being Muslim.

I wonder more about what 'switched him on' in that time and place? Is Montreal being primed to accept less dissent? Are Quebecers not fearful enough?

Many questions.

DearMisterTurner said:
I feel compelled to seek some answers and hope there will be someone here who might shed light. Please email me.
Thanks
You can get your answers here (or at least some answers - maybe), if you wish. It shouldn't be too hard to speak about because dreams are not 'real' in the literal sense. Many of the things they tell us are not literal and often done (I feel) to draw our attention to something.

Hi, it sounds like we have two topics of discussion - one being your dream and the other being what you witnessed on the perimeter of the college, and how it may vary from the official account. Perhaps they are related? I'm sure there are many people here who would be willing to help you put the pieces together, or even just to give you input on what you're going through, but you haven't given us much to go on at this point.

I understand your reluctance to share details, but perhaps a bit of time spent on other threads here would help you get a feel for the kind of discussion that is promoted on this forum. Of course, it's up to you, but if you'd like to share a few details, then I'm sure those with something to offer will step forward.

Again, here is the thread discussing the shooting, where some discrepancies are noted - http://www.cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=3247

Thanks for your responses and I apologize for my seemingly ambiguous/unclear posting. The issue, of course, is that the dream experience and the real experience intersect and I still feel a residue of paranoia and fear. The prophetic nature of the dream was accurate enough to lead me to surmise that the menace could well be metaphysical/dimensional in nature and, of course, I immediately start sounding like a kook the moment I entertain this. Hence my desire to communicate through email rather than on a public forum.

Too late now, I guess. I will don my kook persona and jump into the fray.

I quote some pertinent excerpts from my dream journal which was written upon waking at 03:30 on the morning of the incident.

"... trapped in the green-screen control hub/theatre. The Ur-Jock Fraternity are beaming regurgitated pop culture horror-film slasher-flick paranoia scenarios onto the psyches of unsuspecting kids, thus somehow achieving their goal with minimal exertion on their part ... they manifest outside a metro station (Germany?), in broad daylight, shooting indiscriminately as a demonstration of their power ... there are three of them and they are simply triangulating our own fears back at us ... "

The vividity and strangeness of my escape from the dreamstate and the overlapping of the Montreal incident has me convinced of having witnessed and participated in something other than consensus reality.

The angle of my approach to Dawson College was one that I don't normally take, due to the chaos. The moment I saw the Atwater metro station, I recognized it as the misnamed Germany from my dream. This was about five minutes after the initial trauma -- still very fresh. The effect of the co-inciding dream/reality on me was startling.

I should point out that in the 'dream' I also was not the protagonist. I, too, was an observer.

I have no wish to propagate conspiracy theories, especially inter-dimensional ones. But what concerns me is how, in the all-important hour following the incident, the eye-witness accounts on Sept 13 varied wildly, both in the media and the stories I was hearing myself directly from traumatized students. Two gunmen, three gunmen, blond spiky hair, black hair, mohawk, piercings, army fatigues, all in black, Goth, punk, hostage in the washrooms, loose in the shopping mall, four dead, two dead ... there really was a surreal atmosphere with a tangible hair-trigger of untold potential as people were prepared to accept anything as truth. People were locked into buildings and freaking. I got caught in a stampede of hysterical students who were reacting to (possibly) their own cascading imaginations - enough to make the very air warp like a mirage. Shapeshifting. The number of references to 'it was just like a movie' makes me shudder, if it was indeed some form of a mass-induced internal projection. Add to this Montreal's bi-lingual nature, the fact that cellphone reception in the area got overloaded and kacked out, the hot-button issue of a school shooting, SWAT teams barking orders, TV cameras rolling, and you have a highly potent, temporary nexus of chaos. My suspicion/fear is that this was the intention.

I couldn't help but notice that in the official version of events there were indeed three gunman; it's just that two of them were police who happened to be at the college on an 'unrelated matter'.

And when the images of Mr Gill appeared in the media, his web posts, his basement posings, I just don't buy it.

My question may not be formed into a sentence with a question mark at the end, but it is implicit in the above. My biggest concern right now, four days later, is neither to succumb to delusion nor spread it.

DearMisterTurner said:
My question may not be formed into a sentence with a question mark at the end, but it is implicit in the above. My biggest concern right now, four days later, is neither to succumb to delusion nor spread it.
I'm not sure what I make of your experience. I certainly don't think your ponderings make you a 'kook', but it does sound like you might be (quite reasonably) in a state where many different things are going through your mind and that you're correct in your above quote.

Take your time in considering all of it. I cannot help but wonder if I wouldn't be considering what the reason for the time and place, or the social outcome of this incident is. What insight might you have witnessed but not noticed? It is a very tricky thing not to succumb to the possibilities without closing off to consideration and understanding of them.

I myself had not heard any witnesses speaking of many gunmen, but I did hear of 'other policemen there on other business' and that does sound fishy, or at the least, worth further investigation.

Back
Top Bottom