Sequel to enemas? The world of suppositories

Carl

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
Recently I came across this article:

http://thesupermandiet.com/detox-2/

I'm sure members here will forgive the bits of crudeness and hyperbole in order to read the very interesting post this guy Alexander Bloom has produced. In his quite detailed part 1 article he talked about detox, particularly of heavy metals, and he seems to be clued up on the newest methods out there, particularly the work of Chris Shade.

This part 2 is something entirely new to me though, and there is very little information out there on it. The basic idea is that many supplements are somewhat or entirely wasted when going the oral route, particularly those geared towards the killing of baddies and detoxification of substances such as heavy metals. Instead, he says, we should melt them into oils and take them through the back door.

He gives 2 main recipes. The first one is a suphur based detox suppository for which you can use glutathione, R-ALA and other such things (adding NAC to this also causes an almost instant bowel movement when used). This appears to be a very good way of getting these substances into our body without them being destroyed by the GI tract. The second consists of many different essential oils which are geared towards killing resident parasites, mold etc., which apparently are much more effective than any standard parasite cleanse.

Apparently many people report seeing all sorts of nasties come out of them after using these methods in high doses, as well as feeling much better physically and emotionally.

I've been trying this out, as have a couple of friends, starting small and upping the doses to test. Although it's still too early to say the results look quite promising.

Taking things orally is a slower and less effective way of delivering nutrients to the brain and other organs, because it takes a longer time for nutrients to go through the digestive system and then to the bloodstream, and in most cases only a small amount passes the blood-brain barrier and makes it to the brain, especially when the digestive system is not working optimally, which is the case with most of us. I’ve seen many people who don’t feel anything when taking high doses of very powerful supplements, and it’s mostly because of poor absorption.

Some of the faster ways to deliver substances into the blood stream and consequently into the brain are by inhaling or snorting them through the nose, by taking them liposomally, or by applying them to the skin. And, what is more powerful than delivering nutrients and medicines through the skin, is delivering them through the inner skin of our colon. That’s when they can bypass the digestive system and have a much higher chance of getting absorbed directly into the bloodstream and from there on to organs like the brain and the reproductive organs. So, in a way, we are all sitting on a gold mine. And, my experience strongly confirms that.

Here is a quote from the article Giving drugs per rectum for systemic effect: “When a drug is taken orally and absorbed from the gastrointestinal tract, it enters the portal vein and is metabolised in the liver. If it is one which is principally broken down in the liver-for example, morphine, hydralazine, or propranolol, it does not achieve its optimal effect when taken orally. If it is given through the rectum however, better absorption and greater systemic effect may be achieved.”

It’s been my experience that about 8 out of 10 people will actually see visible, identifiable worms/parasites and/or candida/yeast coming out in their stool (not necessarily the first time, although most will do,) and that’s when people start to “believe it when they see it.” Since many of us are strongly interested in detoxification, getting rid of some of those parasites living inside us and lowering our pathogen load, is a great way to prepare our body for the detoxification of other toxins like heavy metals, or support our current detox efforts. Parasites and other opportunistic organisms like candida are looming in our system 24/7, feeding on our minerals, B vitamins, and amino acids, all of which we desperately need not only to function optimally but also to be able to detox heavy metals and other toxins. Parasites are also constantly pooping and peeing inside us and releasing their toxic waste into our bloodstream and into our brain, which not only slows down any detoxification we do, but also really messes with us at a deep level and can seriously affect our personality and our behavior. Before we even worry about things like methylation, we need to have a very intensive plan in place against those organisms. The results some people notice with doing something like this just for a few days can be very profound and bring about immense relief.

The idea behind suppositories is to use a delivery vehicle to get the medicines and nutrients to the colon. An ideal delivery vehicle would be a freezable oil. The best one is cacao butter, and the second best is coconut oil. Find what works better for you and your body. You can use any high quality organic cacao butter or coconut oil that is available to you. The oil would be melted, the medicine added to it, then frozen, and then, inserted into the rectum. Once it’s inside, it will melt, and the nutrients will start to get absorbed through the colon, and from there on to the rest of the body. The walls of the colon, the rectum and the vagina have thousands of nerve endings, and through them, the contents of a suppository would be absorbed. That’s what makes suppositories powerful.

Carl said:
Apparently many people report seeing all sorts of nasties come out of them after using these methods in high doses, as well as feeling much better physically and emotionally.

I've been trying this out, as have a couple of friends, starting small and upping the doses to test. Although it's still too early to say the results look quite promising.

I can attest to this! It is rather easy to do, and I'm yet to try it with probiotics (which seems easier that using a bulb with water) not sure how well the probiotics would dissolve into the coconut oil, but maybe they don't need to as they might absorb on their own.

Thank you a lot ! It seems the best moment to do this.

It have a time of butt adaptation, the cold suppositories are chocking hard the soft lining of the colon :P.

What a great find. Profanities aside, makes for a great & informative read. I have ordered the following silicon tray to make my own suppositories.
https://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B008L7SVS2/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
Can hardly wait to try some of the recipes.
Carl, have you had any success killing parasites?

Keep us informed of the results of the experiments. I've heard these things too, and will be interested to know how well this mode of "application" works.

My personal experience was following these kind of suppositories for three weeks or so : NAC + Glutathione (powerful detoxifiant and clearing the gut), Green coffee extract (detoxifiant booster), Vitamins B2, B1 and C (clearing the gut and giving power), Neem leaf extract oil (against parasites). I also tried glove, ginger, garlic oil, and multimineral solution, but because of nasty odor (with problems at work) and very poor mix with the oil carrier I didn't continue this.

The oil carrier I used was cocoa fat, coconut fat is also recommended because of its hardness at room temperature, beware of sensitivities.

Preparation is easy and don't take much time, I melted the fat within a glass jar plunged in hot water, mix the powders in the bullet tray (easier than the cubic ones, I've tested), and pour the fat, blend and five minutes to the freezer to the trick. Make sure to add enough fat as you want enough bulk to get a thick suppositorie that don't break. Put it with gloves are wet toilet paper and hold tightly within until you can't, it's really tough for some kind of suppositories so I suggest to really think what you put first and don't put all them at once until you adjust to the practice.

NAC and glutahione, as well as Vitamins are very powerful and you have to wait 30 minutes at least for a very powerful excretion, it seems to go deeper than an enema and you really have to see what is coming out to believe it. The little blood vessels of the butt and the genital parts will be widen and you'll feel a warm and cleaning effect. For me it didn't go further up the lower gut. If you're sensitive it will give hemorrhoids, mine stops if I stop it during two days.

Neem and green coffee are very well absorb though I didn't noticed lots of effect on me.

I tested probiotic powder too, but didn't notice any benefits.

R-ALA, and amino acids are to be tested too.

Oils and cocoa fat are kind of abrasives for the soft lining of the colon and anus zone. I did not go further after three weeks because I didn't notice much beneficial effects in my case, no parasites and no super energy.

Alex from the supermandiet (link in the first post given by Carl) said for this practice to have an effect you have to go up as far as twenty suppositories a day, Twenty was too much for my guts (especially the NAC, glutathione and vitamins that are very powerful). I think my physical body was pretty clear, and my main concern was my connection with my feelings center. So the results were not as high as expected or I didn't make it last enough, but it really worth the try, especially for the glutahione and NAC which have a very profound effect with old gut stuffs and feces (if you have no problem with taking one hour or so in the toilet, pushing desesperatly with physical pain sometimes).

Try tallow instead of coconut oil, it doesn't melt as easily. My experience with coconut oil in general is that it can irritate my skin. You may just be sensitive to it.

Thank you ! I have some from the butcher. And receive some amino acids, I will test again.

I halted my experiment the first time due to house move and never got back around to it, but I have started again.

A few tips. If you use any NAC in a suppository, it will have the effect described. And if you want to practice the art of 'holding', you will face no bigger challenge in my opinion. But I wouldn't recommend doing this on consecutive days because the NAC can irritate. I do think it is a very good method of getting glutathione in though, which doesn't seem to irritate on it's own. Many other things can be added to this and experimented with, but generally acidic stuff is not the best to put up there.

Cocoa butter is better than coconut oil, hands down. I suppose you could also use tallow for the same effect.

With the antibacterial ones I'm still not sure. They can be held in easily after initial discomfort. But I don't know how far up they will actually reach.
With this one definitely start small. Some oils like oregano are very irritating (and also powerful killers you might not want to mess around with).

Simple ones can be made with a combination like Tumeric, Ginger, black cumin and clove oil. You can up the dosage each time.
Garlic and onion I haven't really experimented with much.

It is still early days with this and I am still dubious, but he sells the idea very well.

20 suppositories a day is kind of ridiculous - probably just making stronger ones would be better.

Carl said:
Some oils like oregano are very irritating (and also powerful killers you might not want to mess around with).
I would probably suggest for people not to put oregano oil up there, even the smallest amount can leave a nasty burning sensation and that's just on the hands! It would have to be diluted a LOT and then have some of the dilution added to a suppository. Wouldn't want to try it myself though.

lainey said:
Carl said:
Some oils like oregano are very irritating (and also powerful killers you might not want to mess around with).
I would probably suggest for people not to put oregano oil up there, even the smallest amount can leave a nasty burning sensation and that's just on the hands! It would have to be diluted a LOT and then have some of the dilution added to a suppository. Wouldn't want to try it myself though.
Yeah totally agree with lainey here. I have been taking it orally for a SIBO protocol I am currently doing and it burns when comes out the "other end" even after digestion. I have had to ditch it since it is so potent.

Keyhole said:
lainey said:
Carl said:
Yeah totally agree with lainey here. I have been taking it orally for a SIBO protocol I am currently doing and it burns when comes out the "other end" even after digestion. I have had to ditch it since it is so potent.
To add to that, it's known for killing off both good and bad bacteria in the gut so IF someone did experiment with it they should be forewarned that it is very potent and the bacteria would have to be replaced by taking probiotics otherwise it could lead to further gastrointestinal issues.
From a Livestrong article
Depletion of Probiotics

In a 1991 study, the International Journal of Food Microbiology reported that oregano oil depletes levels of Lactobacillus plantarum and Leuconostoc mesenteroides, beneficial bacteria that live in the human colon to aid with digestion and protect you from bad bacteria. If you take oregano oil, you might be at risk for gastrointestinal illnesses unless you add a probiotic to your diet. Mayo Clinic nutritionist Katherine Zeratsky, R.D., L.D. recommends probiotic supplements with lactobacillus or other "live and active cultures." Common probiotic supplements include yogurt, miso, soy products and fermented or unfermented milk.

Liver Toxicity

High doses of oregano oil can build toxic levels of thymol in your liver, kidneys or nervous system. Because essential oils are so concentrated, many are toxic in small amounts if taken orally. Limit use to three daily doses for a maximum of three weeks.

The part about liver toxicity should be noted as well.

Nico said:
Alex from the supermandiet (link in the first post given by Carl) said for this practice to have an effect you have to go up as far as twenty suppositories a day, Twenty was too much for my guts (especially the NAC, glutathione and vitamins that are very powerful). I think my physical body was pretty clear, and my main concern was my connection with my feelings center. So the results were not as high as expected or I didn't make it last enough, but it really worth the try, especially for the glutahione and NAC which have a very profound effect with old gut stuffs and feces (if you have no problem with taking one hour or so in the toilet, pushing desesperatly with physical pain sometimes).

That is my concern as well Nico. I think this method may help a lot of people as a detox tool, but the author discounts the benefits of the coffee enema in its ability to reawaken vagus nerve connections in the colon. I think the primary benefit I get from enemas is its ability to distend the colon and to reach into all those nooks and crannies. That really wakes up the midbrain and produces immediate benefits manifesting as a better connection to gut feelings.

That said, I look forward to experimenting with this soon, if possible. I have a bag of NAC and some other vitamins which I could try. I had the idea to put some NAC into my coffee enema this morning which didn't produce any discernible difference. It could be the fat that makes a difference.

Thank you for your view on it bm, you will NAC in suppositories is a completely different of treatment, and can be complementary with enema, but just as a ponctual treatment for a deep cleaning.

I've tried green coffee enema which is purposedly without parasites and fungus, I can't make the difference between my will to relax while doing enema and its effect. I will retry roosted coffee to compare.

_https://www.amazon.fr/Caf%C3%A9-Vert-grains-250g-Naturel/dp/B016QV0FFG/ref=sr_1_12?ie=UTF8&qid=1497983831&sr=8-12&keywords=cafe+vert

Back
Top Bottom