September 24 - a day we'll remember exactly where we were?

As someone who did the 'prepare-for-the-end-of-days-thing' once before I'd say, one is never ready.
Some practical things are more or less "one and done", or at least for some months or years. And as a procrastinator, I find these occasional dates and reminders are helpful to get the balls rolling again.

I was gaming a Carrington type event in my head. I think I'd prefer a controlled economic collapse. Dunno why, but I initially had the impression that there would be no cars on the road, as if it were a rapture. :lol: But it would be like the R.E.M. song Everybody Hurts where everyone is stopped in their car and starts walking, no?

And if you're not at home, how will you return home? Any reasonable distance could be half a day's walking, or a few hours if you have a bicycle. But then, would you become a target if you're one of few on a bike? So I don't know, I've thought about getting a compact bike to put in my car. And if nothing like that happens, it would help with exercise. But it would seem that if you knew the day it would happen, staying home would be the best thing to do.

It also coincides with the second day of a free give away of "bug out bags" to Denver, Colorado, residents as part of National Preparedness Month:

That the German legislator seemed to know that something quite ominous was upcoming before the end of the month is disconcerting to say the least. Certainly, it will come as no surprise should the world economic collapse actually become a known reality that day. Perhaps it's the linchpin to usher in world digital currency and all the other facets of the Great Reset. Maybe it will nullify midterm elections here in America as well.

Wait and see.
As I read the post and watched the clip, a sense unease started to creep, but big chances are inevitable, so...
Wait and see!
:D

There is a youtube channel by Ian Broadmore called "visionary insights". He believes that the death of Queen Elizabeth II was a timer to mark the end of a cycle and an occult ritual was played out. The 10 days of mourning end today and a new cycle is about to begin. He thinks that on the 25th of september something huge is going to happen. He bases his research on numerology. He thinks that the elite will take advantage of the current planets being in retrograde motion and they will implement their plans leading eventually to a new NWO banking system using an internet blackout. "Ten Days of Darkness: Occult Significance of the Queen's Death pt2"

It seems today expires the natural gas contract between Rusia and Germany
And a few days later the Nordstream 1 and 2 pipelines were sabotaged by a state power. This could lead to a very dark winter for Germany and others. I think the ramifications remain to be seen, but and certainly many people will suffer over the coming months and perhaps years, but I don't think the event itself is going to be cemented in people's memory like "shock and awe". It simply adds to the economic downfall that was already spiraling out of control anyway.

And a few days later the Nordstream 1 and 2 pipelines were sabotaged by a state power. This could lead to a very dark winter for Germany and others. I think the ramifications remain to be seen, but and certainly many people will suffer over the coming months and perhaps years, but I don't think the event itself is going to be cemented in people's memory like "shock and awe". It simply adds to the economic downfall that was already spiraling out of control anyway.
yep, and with impecable timing, that other pipeline was opened, the Baltic Pipeline from Norway to Poland and I suppose it could go from there to the EU... if it works.

I also have a feeling we will remember this year's many dates as it goes on and on, and 2023 will be even more crazy than that.. making this year a walk in the park... relatively speaking. The referendums in eastern Ukraine also took place in the past few days, Russia mobilized it's reserves, today I heard that 10 banks in the UK stopped offering mortgages to their clients... so yep.. it might be a whole set of events that blur into one big string of bad days.

But let's focus on the fact that the hype about a specific date once again fizzled out into 'nothing'. And even if it did not, and the thing we saw in that speech was intentional; that is exactly the key word to keep in mind. Date failings are rare

Intent is far more important then alot of people realize, even within circles like this. I can do an absolutely horrific job at eating right excercising and all that but be ok by a few evenings of laser-focus on all of this and the wider topics around it, trying to talk about it here, in a few other places, and being highly detached without going out of touch with feelings and intuition about all of it. There is an energetic exchange happening that goes far beyond the thumbs and quotes. Alot of the nonsense on the world stage appears to be built upon astrology as per the popular sayings about that, but my interpretation would be 'the stars tend and trend, yet do not dictate'. I sense Chris Knowles would 'almost agree'.

Most importantly, a fair majority of the people here and on similar platforms made their way through some dramatic life changes or even trauma, and as it has surely been stated before; 'no true healer comes forth without having been damaged themselves'. Apparently that is just how things work on our current density. The world needs this at the moment, unfortunately we dont have alot of time to work with anymore.

Most importantly, a fair majority of the people here and on similar platforms made their way through some dramatic life changes or even trauma, and as it has surely been stated before; 'no true healer comes forth without having been damaged themselves'. Apparently that is just how things work on our current density. The world needs this at the moment, unfortunately we dont have alot of time to work with anymore.
That's a very good point actually, as above so below.. and as without so within.. perhaps. It's good to remember that some of these incredible global crisis are reflected in our own lives, individually. Even if its because of the economy... but whatever is going on, seems to be affecting everyone.

Back
Top Bottom