"September 11 - The New Pearl Harbor" Best Documentary on 9/11 so far!

Pashalis said:
Peche said:
[quote author=Pashalis]

Just a heads up that I received the 3 DVD package today :)

Hi Pashalis!! I just want to ask you if you can check if this package comes with subtitles in spanish. I sent a private message to their youtube channel before buying but haven't received an answer yet.

Thanks and enjoy the documentary!!

I guess not. I have just unpacked it and it seems that those DVD's are not playing on my Laptop for some reason...
Could be a problem with my Laptop but I'm not sure. Has any of you the same problem?

I looks like all three parts are available on his youtube channel with Italien narrator voice:
_http://www.youtube.com/user/luogocomune2/videos

And the first part is also available with French narrator voice...

Maybe spanish is also in the making?
[/quote]

I have the DVD set and it is NTSC and working on my desktop computer. It has no subtitles and only one audio in English.

Pashalis, you may need the PAL version to run in Europe if I am not mistaken.

DVDs will play on any DVD player made in the last 10 (or more) years, regardless of whether the DVD is PAL or NTSC. But I hope it is not region-coded because I just ordered it and I don't live in Region 1.

3D Resident said:
DVDs will play on any DVD player made in the last 10 (or more) years, regardless of whether the DVD is PAL or NTSC. But I hope it is not region-coded because I just ordered it and I don't live in Region 1.

That's not necessarily true. I just recently bought a DVD (not the one under discussion) and it would not play on my player. I returned it and bought it again (a new one came) and it would not play on my DVD player, either. The region is correct. The place that sent it to me is blaming my DVD player (and it is a DVD, not Bluray). Just thought I'd mention it.

But he mentioned it's not playing on his laptop. Shouldn't any DVD play on his laptop? PAL, NTSC, etc. are television standards.

Pashalis said:
Peche said:
[quote author=Pashalis]

Just a heads up that I received the 3 DVD package today :)

Hi Pashalis!! I just want to ask you if you can check if this package comes with subtitles in spanish. I sent a private message to their youtube channel before buying but haven't received an answer yet.

Thanks and enjoy the documentary!!

I guess not. I have just unpacked it and it seems that those DVD's are not playing on my Laptop for some reason...
Could be a problem with my Laptop but I'm not sure. Has any of you the same problem?

I looks like all three parts are available on his youtube channel with Italien narrator voice:
_http://www.youtube.com/user/luogocomune2/videos

And the first part is also available with French narrator voice...

Maybe spanish is also in the making?
[/quote]

Have you tried using VLC media player? It's one of the most versatile players around. Link: _http://www.videolan.org/vlc/

On their FAQ page it says:

_http://www.videolan.org/support/faq.html
Does VLC support DVDs from all regions?
This mostly depends on your DVD drive. Testing it is usually the quickest way to find out. The problem is that a lot of newer drives are RPC2 drives these days. Some of these drives don't allow raw access to the drive untill the drive firmware has done a regioncheck. VLC uses libdvdcss and it needs raw access to the DVD drive to crack the encryption key. So with those drives it is impossible to circumvent the region protection. (This goes for all software. You will need to flash your drives firmware, but sometimes there is no alternate firmware available for your drive). On other RPC2 drives that do allow raw access, it might take VLC a long time to crack the key. So just pop the disc in your drive and try it out, while you get a coffee. RPC1 drives should 'always' work regardless of the regioncode.

Dunno if it helps, but could be worth a try. Btw, are you using a PC? If I remember correctly, you can change the region on your drive. Here's a Yahoo answer I found by searching:

_http://au.answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20070428161629AAE1RTZ
...go to my computer, right click go to the properities of your drive, hardware tab then select the drive you want to change then click properities, under dvd region, you may change there. By the way, you may only change 5 times in life, so make your decision.

To know what region the DVD supports, one answer I found is:

_http://uk.answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20110116121704AAyaBTm
Your DVD will have a number printed on either or both the disc and the back of the box where all the technical details are. The number will normally be printed over a picture of a globe. These are the numbers and where they can be played.

0 Informal term meaning "worldwide". Region 0 is not an official setting; discs that bear the region 0 symbol either have no flag set or have region 1–6 flags set.

1 United States, Canada, Bermuda, U.S. territories

2 Europe (except Russia, Ukraine, and Belarus), Middle East, Egypt, Japan, South Africa, Swaziland, Lesotho, Greenland

3 Southeast Asia, South Korea, Republic of China (Taiwan), Hong Kong, Macau

4 Mexico, Central America, South America, Australia, New Zealand, Oceania

5 India, Afghanistan, Ukraine, Belarus, Russia, Africa (except Egypt, South Africa, Swaziland, and Lesotho), Central and South Asia, Mongolia, North Korea

6 People's Republic of China, Hong Kong

Thank you all for the help.
I will try to look into it further when I have time...
I mainly bought it to support them financially, since I've already watched it on youtube and was very pleased with their work...

Pashalis said:
I've just finished watching this new comprehensive documentary on 9/11 and I'm rather thrilled and astonished about how well documented and good it is.

That is actually a big understatement!

It is by far the best documentary I've watched about 9/11 so far and it is filled with hard undisputable data and questions that are simply ingenious. It not only covers one aspect of 9/11, but almost covers every major aspect of it!

Thanks for the heads up on the video!

I watched all of it online and just ordered a DVD copy.
The DVD will be used to try to convince my Dad that the official version of 9/11 events is simply not true.

I agree that it is a very comprehensive video and very well done.
It covers most of the major areas in a uniform manner.

I arrived at the 9/11 party quite late (just two years ago) but it seems I've done my homework well
as there were just a couple of small items that were new to me.
I hadn't been aware of the "I've been framed" comment by the woman who left a cellphone message for her husband (Part 1).

In Part 2 at 12:50 they state there were no other exit holes in the C-ring at the Pentagon.
Barbara Honneger pointed out three exit holes in the C-ring.

The photoshopping of one of the two Pentagon videos at frame 23 to remove the 'plane'
was also new to me.

The segment on asbestos at the WTC 1/2 towers was excellent.

I thought the pace of the video was a little too fast right off the bat, but after about 15 minutes or so things settled down.

I hope the DVD's are distributed widely and the video proves to be a success.

Am watching it.

Thanks a bunch Pashalis! ;)

It really is a great video so far. Very well explained, well formated, easy to understand and really impressive overall.

As we say; the devil's always in the details. Couldn't be more true here imo. Just add a single word in a sentence, remove a few details, change the time frames by barely a few minutes and there we go, you've got an ''official statement'' that changes everything.

And those ''debunkers'' were quite entertaining as well. I can't imagine how it'd be like to attend one of their conferences.

Noticed this new documentary called:

"9/11 in the Academic Community”

October 23, 2013 "Information Clearing House - “9/11 in the Academic Community,” a Winner of the University of Toronto Film Festival, is a unique film that documents academia’s treatment of critical perspectives on 9/11 by exploring the taboo that shields the American government’s narrative from scholarly examination. Through a powerful reflection on intellectual courage and the purpose of academia, the film aims at changing intellectual discourse on 9/11 and the War on Terror.

All efforts are being made to make this film available by this October. Please widely distribute the following preview:

This is the trailer: _http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=OFzVKDdCa6s

As well as probing the repercussions several scholars have endured due to their investigation of 9/11, this documentary provides an analysis of impairments in professional inquiry, ranging from the failure to critically reflect on terms functioning as thought-stoppers (such as “conspiracy theory”) to the structural approach that restricts inquiry to the broad implications of 9/11 while shutting out enquiry into the events of the day itself. Morton Brussel, Professor Emeritus of Physics at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, has stated: “The main thesis of the film concerns the silence of the academic community on this vital issue. I think it is extremely important and very well produced.”

As 9/11 served as the rationale for the Global War on Terror, the expansion of the military and intelligence complex, the invasion of other countries in violation of international law, and the curtailing of civil liberties, the film provides an inspiring demonstration of intellectual courage that will cause many scholars to reflect on the academy’s role and strength to dismantle the war system. As Alvin A. Lee, President Emeritus of McMaster University, has stated in his endorsement of the film: academics should “stand sufficiently outside society intellectually to see, understand, and interpret what is going on.”

Adnan Zuberi
Director and Producer

And

"9/11 in Academia: Anthrax, Tom Clancy, and the Fictions of the National Security State"

Professors Graeme MacQueen and Michael Keefer

Who bring up parallels to 'Operation Gladio' and the "Strategy of Tension".

_http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=cfFoKIjXSFQ (1 hour 34 min)

Published on Oct 22, 2013

9/28/2013 TORONTO TRUTH SEEKERS handheld footage of most of the event An Evening With Professors Graeme MacQueen and Michael Keefer presenting on '9/11 and the Fictions of the National Security State' hosted by Phyllis Creighton of Scientists for the Right to Know, and featuring a preview and DVD release of the award winning documentary '9/11 in the Academic Community' by Adnan Zuberi

9/11 IN THE ACADEMIC COMMUNITY awarded for "Documentary Achievement" at the University of Toronto Film Festival 2012, is now available for purchase through its website: _http://911inacademia.com

Dr. Graeme MacQueen, founder of McMaster University Centre for Peace Studies, presents on 'Anthrax and the Strategy of Tension' connecting the 2001 Anthrax attacks the framing of Bruce Ivins with the 9/11 attacks and cover-up

Dr. Michael Keefer is a past President of the Association of Canadian College and University Teachers of English, presenting on the fictions of the national security state, 9/11 and the works of Tom Clancy three days prior to the untimely passing of renowned author Tom Clancy

9-11 National Security State -- Presentation Saturday Sept 28 2013 at U Toronto _http://uwaterloo911.wordpress.com/201...

Scientists for the Right to Know _http://scientistsfortherighttoknow.wi...

Some here may know better concerning some of these speaking.

"thought-stoppers"
Sounds like the treatment Immanuel Velikovsky recieved. Isn't it nice to know so little has changed?

I ordered these DVDs way back on October 2nd. I didn't get any replies from the seller (only automated replies) so I opened a dispute with PayPal. The seller then contacted me finally, and said that due to various personal issues, he wasn't able to send the item up to that point, but will send it very shortly. Not long after that, I got an email confirming he had posted the item. That was back on November 19th. I have STILL not received these DVDs and now that it is well beyond the PayPal 45-day resolution time-frame, I have no means to regain the money I have lost. The seller may well indeed have sent the items, and it seems that some people have already received theirs, so I guess the item could have got lost in the post. However nonetheless I am letting people know of my situation in case anyone else has a similar experience and a pattern begins to emerge.

3D Resident said:
I ordered these DVDs way back on October 2nd. I didn't get any replies from the seller (only automated replies) so I opened a dispute with PayPal. The seller then contacted me finally, and said that due to various personal issues, he wasn't able to send the item up to that point, but will send it very shortly. Not long after that, I got an email confirming he had posted the item. That was back on November 19th. I have STILL not received these DVDs and now that it is well beyond the PayPal 45-day resolution time-frame, I have no means to regain the money I have lost. The seller may well indeed have sent the items, and it seems that some people have already received theirs, so I guess the item could have got lost in the post. However nonetheless I am letting people know of my situation in case anyone else has a similar experience and a pattern begins to emerge.

I recieved my DVD's without a problem and I also guess that it might have got lost in the post for whatever reason.
Maybe you can contact the seller again, explain the situation and maybe they are kind enough to send you another one for free...

Pashalis said:
3D Resident said:

I recieved my DVD's without a problem and I also guess that it might have got lost in the post for whatever reason.
Maybe you can contact the seller again, explain the situation and maybe they are kind enough to send you another one for free...

It took a long time for me to get them too (in the US). The business owner was in the middle of a move to Italy.

The 911 set is pretty good - especially (for me anyway) one of the (forced) "cell" phone calls in which the caller whispers at the end "Its a frame".

Good to know that people are getting their DVDs. I will continue to wait patiently. It is funny how over the years about 50% of any orders I have made relating to 9/11 have gone missing. Coincidence? I highly doubt it!

3D Resident said:
Good to know that people are getting their DVDs. I will continue to wait patiently. It is funny how over the years about 50% of any orders I have made relating to 9/11 have gone missing. Coincidence? I highly doubt it!

If you got an e-mail confirming your order, try returning it with a question about delivery. The 9/11 set arrived from a US location, and the other dvds arrived from Italy.

Back
Top Bottom