"September 11 - The New Pearl Harbor" Best Documentary on 9/11 so far!

Cosmos

Ambassador
Ambassador
FOTCM Member
I've just finished watching this new comprehensive documentary on 9/11 and I'm rather thrilled and astonished about how well documented and good it is.

That is actually a big understatement!

It is by far the best documentary I've watched about 9/11 so far and it is filled with hard undisputable data and questions that are simply ingenious. It not only covers one aspect of 9/11, but almost covers every major aspect of it! The way the creator of that documentary managed to stick to the hard facts and to compare them with the viewpoints of the sceptics/debunkers and the official story presented by the government via NIST and other official sources, is simply brilliant and hard hitting! There are even pretty interesting footages, informations and interviews in it that I was not aware of before.

I think I'm not going to far in suggesting that this is a serious MUST WATCH and SHARE documentary that brings so many things uniquely together. I would even say that is the one documentary every truth seeker should watch and refer to in the first place when talking about 9/11.
The unice, down to the facts, no BS, way of how this documentary is made makes it also the perfect documentary to share with people who are still believing the official story...

A big thank you to those who made this astounishing and painstaking piece of work available to the public.
Because I'm so satisfied and thankful with what they have created, I will buy the DVD, because such a great piece of work has to be remunerated and supported.

It is a pretty long documentary, but as said, it is more then worth the time and watch!

_http://www.luogocomune.net/site/modules/sections/index.php?op=viewarticle&artid=167

"September 11 - The New Pearl Harbor" is a 5 hour documentary that summarizes 12 years of public debate on 9/11. While aimed primarily at a general, uninformed audience, the film also contains some new findings that may be of interest to advanced researchers.

This film is intended as an educational, non-profit operation, and must remain so in order to fulfill all the requirements for the usage of copyrighted material. As such, the entire film is made available online for free from day one. Any purchase of the actual DVD will be considered as a form of donation to the author, in recognition of the time spent to put together this material. Free duplication and distribution of all DVDs is encouraged.

At the bottom of the page you will find more information related to this film, including the links to order the DVD, and the TRAILER.

https://youtu.be/O1GCeuSr3Mk

INTRODUCTION

0.01:02 - 12 parallels between Pearl
Harbor and September 11
0.14:10 - The debate: main issues

PART 1 - AIR DEFENSE

0.14:55 - Where are the interceptors?
0.16:12 - The "incompetence theory"
(radars, transponders)
0.22:00 - The military drills
0.29:40 - Specific warnings
0.33:08 - The chain of command
0.38:10 - Promotions, not punishments
0.39:50 - The Mineta case
0.47:38 - Debunkers: "Mineta was mistaken"
0.53:18 - The Mineta case - A summary

PART 2 - THE HIJACKERS

0.57:15 - "Piss-poor student pilots"
0.59:38 - Marwan al-Sheikki (UA175)
1.01:52 - Ziad Jarrah (UA93)
1.03:06 - Hani Hanjour (AA77)
1.04:00 - The debunkers' positions
1.06:00 - 2 simulations of the Pentagon attack
1.13:10 - Someone knew?
1.16:40 - Airport security cameras
1.20.15 - The missing black boxes

PART 3 - THE AIRPLANES

1.26:50 - Passenger planes or military drones?
1.28:20 - Impossible speeds
1.37:30 - What happened to the passengers?
1.38:35 - The cellphone calls
1.48:30 - The debunkers' position
1.50:38 - If not from the planes, from where?

https://youtu.be/K7mDXHn_byA

PART 4 - THE PENTAGON

0.02:35 - Downed light poles
0.03:30 - The missing plane
0.04:30 - The official version
0.05:24 - Problems with the official version
(wing, ailerons, tail, engines)
0.13:09 - The mystery hole
0.14:10 - The debunkers' explanations
0.16:20 - Conclusions on damage analysis
0.17:00 - The missing tapes
0.18:30 - Security video analysis
0.23.40 - Pentagon summary

PART 5 - FLIGHT 93

0.24.15 - The empty hole
0.28.00 - The debunkers' explanations
0.33:00 - Plane crash or bomb explosion?
0.34:50 - The debris field

0.37.20 - The shootdown hypothesis
0.38:50 - The small white plane
0.41:40 - "Let's roll"
0.44:25 - Summary of Flight 93

PART 6 - THE TWIN TOWERS

0.45:10 - Introduction
0.47:45 - The Towers' small dirty secret
0.53:10 - Larry Silverstein
0.56:15 - NIST vs. Architects & Engineers
0.58:00 - Robust or fragile buildings?
1.04:45 - The initial collapse - Explanation #1
1.05:45 - The initial collapse - Explanation #2
1.07:35 - Problems with the official explanation
1.18:00 - The full collapse - No official explanation
1.18:50 - Law of physics violated
1.20:50 - The Twin Towers and freefall
1.27:50 - Debunkers' response to A&E

https://youtu.be/DegLpgJmFL8

(Twin Towers continued)

0.00:20 - The hypothesis of controlled demolitions
0.01:08 - Debunkers: "Impossible to place explosives"
0.07:34 - Explosions in the Twin Towers (witnesses)
0.15:00 - "Fuel in elevators shafts" theory
0.23:25 - Debunkers: "Explosions not recorded by tv cameras"
0.30:26 - Squibs
0.33:00 - Explosive force (montage)
0.35:00 - Ejecta
0.38:00 - Diagonal cuts
0.40:15 - What happened to the hat trusses?
0.42:20 - Extreme temperatures
0.45:30 - Debunkers' explanations
0.46:45 - Twisted and mangled beams
0.47:40 - Molten steel
0.51:05 - Molten concrete

0.53:50 - Pulverization
0.57:40 - Victims vaporized
1.02:20 - Conclusion on the Twin Towers

PART 7 - BUILDING 7

1.05:10 - Introduction
1.06:35 - Official version by NIST
1.09:36 - Collapse computer simulation
1.11:00 - Fire computer simulation
1.12:20 - Debunkers: "Building 7 weaker"
1.14:25 - Preknowledge
1.19:00 - Symmetry
1.20:00 - Freefall

EPILOGUE

1.22:30 - John McCain
1.24:35 - The last word

I think I'd like to have a good high rez copy to watch on TV with the fam.

It can also be bought on on the UK Amazon site at approximately £33. I'd like to get the DVD before it gets taken off the web like other important videos that i've missed.

H-kqge said:
It can also be bought on on the UK Amazon site at approximately £33. I'd like to get the DVD before it gets taken off the web like other important videos that i've missed.

I just ordered the DVD. It's cheaper to buy it from their website than Amazon UK.

_http://www.usfilms.ea29.com/

Perceval said:
H-kqge said:

I just ordered the DVD. It's cheaper to buy it from their website than Amazon UK.

Noted, and thanks.

Thank you so much, Pashalis, for this documentary. I have just ordered it through usfilms (thanks Perceval) and can't wait to watch it. I agree with you, we have to support the work of the author.

The fact that he has stated that free duplication and distribution of the DVD's is encouraged is a good sign, OSIT.

Perceval said:
H-kqge said:

Thanks Perceval!

I've just placed an order there and reviewed it on Amazon... _http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00F12IRSO

I think I'll get the DVD too, higher quality and it won't just disappear. Thanks Perceval, can't wait to watch it!

Thanks Perceval.
How does information presented in this documentary compare to Laura's "911 The Ultimate Truth"?
Would expect additional info that wasn't available at the time she published, but it would be interesting to know your take on discrepancies, omissions/exclusions, if any.

Gonna order anyway. Would watch online version, but it would eat up my data usage "toot sweet" (tout de suite).

Thank you for the find Pashalis. I've just placed an order through amazon.us for $32.99 (shipping included). I'll review it after I've viewed it!

I agree that this is an exceptionally good documentary and needs to be supported and shared as widely as possible. I'll post it on FB. Thanks for bringing it up, Pashalis.

Dawn said:
I think I'll get the DVD too, higher quality and it won't just disappear. Thanks Perceval, can't wait to watch it!

Same. I also downloaded them and put the files in several different places. If anyone needs them in file format let me know. Good share pashalis!

Back
Top Bottom